Auntie Mabel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers

He relaxed back in his seat as her mouth covered his cock. Soon he was groaning in pleasure as she rubbed and sucked him.

'I think it's ready for me now,' she announced, and got out of the car. John scrambled out, with his cock sticking out of his trousers like a lopped off tree branch.

May was already bent over the bonnet of the car. She had taken off her skirt, and as she had been naked under it, her pale bottom caught the moonlight. As he bent to kiss her bum, she handed him her tube of KY.

'Both holes please,' she asked politely, 'I need to christen this car'.

John looked around, and seeing that they were as private as possible, took off his trousers. He opened the tube, and put some lubricant in and around her cunt and arse. The sight of her bending over his new car was very erotic indeed, and his cock was quivering with the need to fuck her.

He entered her cunt quickly, and was soon fucking her hard and fast. She was still wearing her blouse and lavender cardigan, and the contrast between her little old lady clothes, and her naked bum really turned him on. She held on tight to the bonnet, as he thrust into her from behind.

As he was fucking her she started to wiggle her bum, he knew by now what that meant, and pulled his cock out from her cunt. However before he could stick it up her arse, she surprised him by turning around and sitting up on the bonnet of the car.

'How can I fuck your arse if you are sitting on it?' he asked.

'Like this,' she said, and laying right back on the bonnet, lifted her legs right up until she could grab her ankles. Her bum was lifted up, and was just the right height for fucking.

'I want to watch you fucking me up the arse,' she said,' normally I can't see what's going on back there'.

She looked even more erotic now, she was still wearing her granny hat that hid her fantastic hair. Her cardigan had lost a few buttons, and without the waistband of her skirt to hold it tidy, her blouse had ridden up to expose the lower half of her naked breasts.

He only had eyes for her arse hole, by spreading her legs wide, she had opened the cheeks of her bum, and her little anus was in plain sight. He moved in close and guided his knob until he could feel it tight against her bum hole. She relaxed it, just as he pushed forward, and his cock slid up her arse until his balls hit her bum cheeks.

Once his cock was securely in her bum, she lowered her legs until they were resting on his shoulders. By pressing down on his shoulders, she could lift her arse and push it against his balls. Reaching forward, he undid the last few buttons and exposed her breasts fully.

Grasping a breast firmly in each hand, he started to fuck her arse. He had never been able to see her face before as he buggered her, and it delighted him, to see that she so obviously enjoyed every thrust of his cock up her bum.

He found that in this position, he could also play with her cunt lips, as he was fucking her bum. He spread them wide, and could see the effect his cock had on her cunt, as it slid in and out of her bum hole. John was fucking her harder and harder, until she was having a job to hold on to the bonnet of the car.

Suddenly he bent forward, and putting his arms around her back, lifted her up towards him. She gasped in surprised delight, as she was able to wrap her legs around his waist. His cock was now buried even deeper up her arse, as her whole weight was sitting on it.

'Oh my God John, this feels fucking wonderful,' she said, as he rested his naked bottom against the car, and started to bounce her arse on his cock. Her tits were also bouncing madly, and every now and again he tried to suck her nipples as they gyrated in front of him. May hung on tight to his shoulders, as he pounded her arse onto his cock. She felt the familiar feeling of her orgasm building, and then she screamed out loud, as her cunt exploded in a spray of hot cum juices.

His belly was soaking, he stopped bouncing her on his cock.

'Have you just peed on me May?'

She clung to him tightly, breathing hard.

'No my love, I am what they call a squirter. When I really come, I squirt out white creamy cunt juices. It looks very much like your cum, I'll show you the next time I get you into a bed'. She gasped.

'I hadn't realised how strong you were, being an engineer has really built up your muscles.' She continued admiringly. She kissed him and asked him to put her down. He lifted her arse off his rigid cock and set her on the ground.

May immediately turned around and bent over for him again.

'I want you to pick me up with my back to you, hold me with your arms under my knees so my bum is sticking down. Then I want you to lower my arse back onto your lovely big cock again. I love it when you bounce my bum on your cock.

He did as instructed, and soon had his cock back up to his bollocks in her hot arse. She squealed even more, because this way her pubic bone didn't limit the depth of his cock's penetration. She thought she could feel his big knob in the back of her throat, as he thrust her onto his cock. Again he felt her arse tighten on his shaft, as she came for him.

This time, she squirted her white cum all over the grass. John finally had to lower her down, he was strong, but that position took a lot of effort. When she was safely on the ground, he gently pulled his cock out of her bum hole. He jumped up onto the bonnet for a rest, his cock beginning to wilt a bit.

'Oh no you don't Mr. Cock she said, and trapping his cock between her sweaty breasts, started to rub his cock between them. John had never been wanked by a pair of big tits before, and looked on wonderingly as his cock appeared and disappeared between her breasts.

'I like that,' he said, your breasts are lovely and soft.

'Now we have stopped fucking, they are also getting cold,' she replied,

'I think it is time you drove me home, I want you to see me squirting properly.'

They got dressed, and were soon on their way back to May's flat. When they got indoors, May ran up the stairs to her bedroom, discarding her clothes as she went. By the time she reached her bed she was naked, and so was John who had been following her closely. They lay on the bed, and kissed passionately.

'What's the difference between coming and squirting then?' he asked, when they took a break from kissing. May explained that an orgasm for many women, was simply a lovely wave of pleasure that swept from their cunts, to encompass their entire bodies. Women had been known to have orgasms, whilst having their hair styled in the hairdressers.

Often these were quiet affairs, that no one except the person involved knew about. Then you had the screamers, these women would scream loudly during their orgasm, regardless of where they were at the time. They were often an embarrassment to their partners.

She fell into the reasonably quiet, copious cum squirter category. Just as some people produced more saliva than others, she produced more cum than most women. Instead of leaving a damp patch on the bed, she tended to soak it with her cunt juices.

While she was talking, she was rubbing his cock with one hand, and rubbing her clitoris with the other.

'Mmmm, I'm almost ready to cum,' she whispered, 'kneel to the side of me, and stick two fingers up my cunt. I need you to really finger me hard, and stretch my cunt roughly as you wank it.'

He slipped two fingers into her hot cunt hole and bracing himself with one hand on her belly, started to ram his fingers in and out of her cunt. He fingered her faster and faster, he could hear her moaning louder and louder.

Suddenly she arched her back, lifting her cunt into the air. With a muffled scream he saw her squirt for him. It looked as if she was peeing cream, it shot out of her cunt and splashed all over the bed. There wasn't just one squirt, but many until the sheets were soaked in it.

She suddenly relaxed and flopped back onto the bed.

'I'm too old for this John,' she said blushing, ' but you bring out the wanton in me.'

John had the inexplicable urge to lick her cunt, he laid between her legs on the wet patch, and licked her cunt and surrounding areas until every drop of creamy cum had been swallowed.

'You taste lovely May,' he said.

She looked at him with love in her eyes.

' I want you to straddle me, with your bum on my belly, and your cock between my breasts.' She ordered. He carefully positioned himself as instructed, he didn't put his whole weight on her belly as she was so tiny.

She held her sweaty breasts together, and told him to fuck them. He found that he could slide his cock between them easily, and if he closed his eyes it almost felt like he was fucking her cunt. However he didn't want to close his eyes, he wanted to watch her every second.

He got a nice steady rhythm going as he fucked her tits. May put a pillow under her head, to position her mouth so his knob entered it at every thrust. He could feel his balls slapping against her tits as he fucked them, and her mouth on his knob at every stroke.

'Come for me John, come over my tits, I want to rub your cum all over my breasts,' May used her most seductive voice on him and it worked. All the pent up cum that he had been holding onto since he came in her cunt at the showroom. Was finally released, and shot in thick streams over her breasts and face. May made an attempt to guide his cock, but it was jerking so hard from the strength of his orgasm, that his cum was splashing everywhere.

In the end she gave up, and stuck his knob in her mouth, to catch the last of it. John just knelt over her, with his head hanging down, he was drained and happy. He watched as May wiped most of his cum off her face, and spread it liberally over her breasts.

'Help me rub this in dear, it's good for the skin I hear,' she asked. He sat back with his naked bum resting on her belly, and with both hands rubbed and fondled her soft breasts. Eventually she was satisfied that each breast had a fair share of his cum. He then smiled and rubbed his cummy hands all over her face.

'Oh you fucker,' she said with a smile,' trust you to do that to an old woman,'

He got off the bed, apart from his hands he was relatively clean, May however was covered in his cum. She saw him looking at her and grinned at him,

' No I'm not going to wash it off until the morning, I like to go to sleep, smelling of you.'

He washed his hands and brushed himself down. Still naked, she walked him to the door, and after their usual passionate kisses, saw him drive away in their new car.

She lifted up her breasts and licked his cum from her nipples. Shutting the door she turned and went upstairs to bed.

To be Continued.

drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers
12