Auntie Mary Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached out and pinched his nipple. Pinching then twisting, pulling. His mouth opened in a silent scream, but he didn't say anything. When I looked down, his cock was throbbing, the helmet shiny, and pre - cum dribbling. I raked my fingernails down across his abdomen - he seemed to love that. Then I scratched up his inner thighs towards his crotch and he threw his head back, eyes closed, mouth open. Now I really wanted him to cum. I wanted him to get his punishment from Mary. Punishment he deserved, for fancying me. When he had recovered from my scratching, he looked at me again. I smiled at him and kicked off my shoes. Then in a single movement I pulled my T shirt off over my head and revealed my breasts. He groaned and couldn't stop himself from looking down at me.

"You want to cum, don't you Nigel." He shook his head. "You may shake your head, but your body is saying yes, isn't it." He shook his head more vehemently this time. As I held his eyes, I knelt down in front of him. Cradling my own breasts I pressed them against his crotch, supporting his balls. I let my tongue flick out and brush against his member. Nigel gasped. I took the tip of his cock in my hand and fed it between my breasts, then as I rocked back and forth; I made him titty - fuck me. "Oh God." he mumbled; more pre - cum dribbled form his cock, but he didn't ejaculate. I pressed my tits more firmly together and fucked him harder but all he could do was close his eyes and look away. The strain must have been enormous. When I released his cock from my cleavage, it sprang upwards. I leaned forward and licked up and down his shaft before taking his balls into my mouth. He was hairless down there, and I guessed he did that to please his Mistress. Well I was pleasing him now, but I didn't know how much more he could take.

I licked back up to the head of his cock, and traced the shape of his glans with the tip of my tongue. I tasted his pre - cum and then opened my mouth to take him. Tongue pressed against his shaft, I pushed forwards, taking in one, two, three, four inches. Then I rocked back and forth. Any other man would have thrust forward, wanting to fuck my mouth, and I felt twinges as if Nigel wanted to do the same. But he couldn't bring himself to. He knew - much better than I - what punishment lay in store for him if he came.

My tits and my mouth weren't enough. But I wasn't beaten yet. I so wanted to see Nigel punished - not because I disliked him, but through my own curiosity - what would Mary do to him? I stood up and gently wanked his throbbing cock for a minute. Turning away from him, I undid my jeans and bent at the waist to drop them to my ankles. That got a groan, and, as I looked over my shoulder I saw Nigel's cock twitching uncontrollably. Mary smiled over at me, standing against the wall, tapping her crop against her own thigh nonchalantly as if biding her time. I stepped out of my jeans and let Nigel take me in. He couldn't take his eyes off me. I cradled my boobs and stepped closer, then flicked my own nipple with the tip of my tongue so he groaned again.

I took Nigel's cock in my hand and turned away from him; bending at the waist once more, and positioning his stiff throbbing cock in the cleft of my arse. "Oh God." He said, finally. I rocked back and forth, so his cock slid along my cleft. Then re - positioned it between my lips. I rocked back just a tiny bit - a fraction of an inch; Nigel whimpered like he was beaten. I was so wet, so horny. I wanted a good fucking even though I was still sore from that rugby team. I braced myself and rocked back, hard this time, pushing his cock into me, even as he resisted. I pushed back and back taking his whole length into me in a single thrust. Nigel cried out, and started to cry. "Oh God. Oh no, oh no." He was shaking his head back and forth as I slipped my dripping cunt back off his rod. Then I pushed back and again took his whole length into me. "Oh Fuck." he said, and I could feel him throbbing even more. One last time I pushed back and enveloped his cock in my hot, tight pussy. "Sorry, Mistress. Nooo..." he wailed. I slipped his cock from my pussy and knelt in front of him. I wanked his cock furiously until, with tears running down his face he ejaculated - hot spunk all over my face and tits.

He was in so much trouble, and I was delighted.

12