All Comments on 'Auntie Passion'

by DesDays

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
kl

u ra sick bastard but so am i

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
an incredibly funny, short little fantasy!

thank you! i laughed outloud reading your story.

i like the interruptive, literary trick of panning (like the use of a camera) from using past tense to using present tense.

but it was really the WAY you tell the story that makes it haliriously funny,,,,,, at the end I still wasn't sure whether he's making all that up! I thought when she said for him to get up, that he fainted when she gave him the milk, and the tight pussy was all in his semi conscious imagination, there on the floor, next to the baby carriage!

again, good laughing-out-loud funny story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done, love the milk!

Would have liked more details on the guy being breastfed, but good situation and great outcome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bit tame

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wish I 'd known about heat of lactation sucking

My daughter is a grown woman w/her own daughter. Wish I had been as "schooled" as I now have gotten myself so I could have had the thrill of having guys suck my tits when I was lactating. The very thought of it makes me horny....I now am into tit (particularly) fetish as a beginner and mostly self-taught. If you know of any online hook-up chat room that is not "commercial" please let me know. Your story was a tittilating turn on for me. Maybe I could let off some steam by writing up some of my fantasies....?

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 11 years ago
Auntie & Nephew

Short and to the point. Auntie needed some cock and nephew needed to find out what it was like to fuck a live women. She got what she wanted and he lost his cherry. Now they can fuck again and not feel anything is wrong with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great realism

Love the story. Love the ending when the Aunt thinks about what just happened between her nephew and her. That is realism, Aunt and nephew have to come to terms with what they did. If they can talk about it, be honest with each other then they can have an incredible sexual relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Which of us could possibly deny similarities of our own with our respective participant ?

Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous