All Comments on 'Auntie’s Stocking Slave Ch. 03'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very good. Women can learn from this story

Good and realistic. Many women can learn how to teach boys or immature men to behave. Very good technique and control. Proper training is essential in raising boys properly.

writedoctorwritedoctoralmost 15 years ago
Divine!

Auntie is wonderful reading! Such a slave to help, oh my. Exquisite detail makes the reader feel as if they were present. Had me hard and dripping.

I love you Michele.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Fantastically erotic stories. More of the same please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This was an excellent start for a series. Please continue writing along this story line, and maybe expand it to Auntie friends at a tea party. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic Stories

Hope there is going to be more like this, as there aren't enough stories of this type or quality on the site. Keep on writing PLEASE !

SheerlegsSheerlegsover 12 years ago
Oh! Auntie......

I agree we need more stories of this calibre. A great well constructed story. Personally I would like to see Auntie dress him in nylons and then get her pleasure from their nylon clad legs.

AllinandunderAllinandunderalmost 8 years ago
To be continued when?

Great story! Loved the severity, the way you wrote about the Auntie and her reactions. Please do. Parts 4 to 100!!!

jojo9696jojo9696about 7 years ago
Oh Michele

I notice you are back on. Please continue the story. I trust you to expand it and keep my clock big and wet

Lucky3Lucky3about 7 years ago
Excellent

Very erotic certainly had me excited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lovely!

What a great build through the three stories, I had to read them back to back. Very thrilling...

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

I know that keeping the audience waiting heightens the tension but keeping us waiting this long for the next chapter is taking things to extremes. Please relent and send the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love ❤️ reading your stories, Michele. It's almost like I'm right there watching Aunty Jean enjoy his talented tongue 👅 😛😛💋💋 as he lacks her legs, puckered asshole and delicious pussy and clit!! That was an amazing treat for both of them. Very arousing for me too, Michele. Thank you!! How far will she have him go? Finger-fucking her horny pussy, stroking him to ejaculations, sucking his hard cock, fucking her pussy, or servicing a few of Aunty Jean's lady friends? Whatever you decide, Michele, I know I'm going to love ❤️ it.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

nicolawilliams1942nicolawilliams1942over 1 year ago

A lovely tale

of course I would love to be there

Except wearing my pretties

IwannaTVIwannaTV10 months ago

Maybe thats why Michele wears her hair like that?

slth8469slth84699 months ago

A fantastic series. I hope you continue this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3981 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES