Auntie’s Stocking Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers

My cock spasmed and convulsed as my Aunty stroked and squeezed me with her gossamer-encased feet. I almost collapsed with the intensity of the orgasm that engulfed me. I shuddered and moaned until the last drop of semen was squeezed from my cock.

When I had ceased producing semen my Auntie took her feet from my groin and offered them to me. I knew what I had to do, and I licked every drop of the warm sticky substance from her feet. When she was satisfied, she took her feet away from my face.

"I see your cocquette was not very effective in keeping you from staining your apron. I'll have to think of some other way," she said.

"Now; to the laundry with you and I'll drop my clothes off to you so that you can wash them. Make sure you follow the instructions exactly or your punishment will be severe," she scalded.

Aunty Jean picked up her high-heels and padded out of the room on her stocking feet, my eyes glued to her ample bottom. As if she somehow sensed that I was ogling her; she looked back over her shoulder and gave me a stern scowl and what may or may not have had the ghost of a smile.

I spent the next few hours in the laundry carefully washing my Auntie's clothes, lingerie and stockings as per her written instructions. When she had dropped them off in the laundry she was freshly showered, her face clear of makeup, and she smelled of soap and shampoo. She wore a full-length dressing down. Without her sexy clothes, stockings, high-heels, makeup and perfume she was just another middle-aged woman.

But I knew that I was looking at a goddess in disguise.

I washed my cocquette and apron and replaced them with the ones I that had washed and hung to dry earlier in the day.

As I lay awake in my bed late that night I knew that my life had changed forever. I wondered what other demands my Aunt was going to make of me; and what other forms of punishment she intended to meet out.

To be continued....................

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers
12