Aunts' Lingerie Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,964 Followers

Kim didn't last long on my face. "I want to fuck!" She announced. "Kathy, let me have that big hard cock. You can let him eat you out."

"Sure!" agreed Kathy, and the two sisters traded places. I couldn't believe it, my aunt wanted to fuck me! I was just about to fuck! For the first time!

Kim straddled my torso, lowered herself down, and aimed her pussy at my erect cock. Her lips found the head, and she slowly forced it into her. After that, she slid down the shaft. I could feel her lubed-up canal sliding along my cock as she settled in on top of me. She had swallowed up the whole unit, and after settling in, started sliding up and down on it. It felt even better than I had ever imagined it would.

Before Kathy blocked my view, I noticed that Gail was sitting down on my right side, just below Linda. Gail had her legs spread, and was rubbing her own clit. She really did want to orgasm again!

Once Kim was settled in on my torso, Kathy spread her legs around me, and slowly dropped down on my face. Overall she had great legs, but the oldest sister's thighs were just a little flabbier. I didn't mind. I loved the moving flesh resting against me. I licked up into the blonde with gusto.

I felt someone moving my right foot, and then felt something hairy touching it. I stopped eating Kathy long enough to look down. Gail had taken my right foot and was rubbing my sole along her pussy mound.

If I could have a still picture from any moment in my life, this would be the one. When I looked down, what I saw was that I was servicing the pussies of my five aunts, all at one time. All five of the older lingerie-clad women had their eyes closed and their mouths open, moaning, panting, and whimpering. Kim was sliding her pussy up and down my cock. Kathy's panties were off I was licking up into her wet pussy. Val was getting finger fucked by me while she squeezed both of her own tits and pulled on her nipples. Linda was holding her left tit up to her mouth, and was licking and sucking her own long nipple, as I fingered her. Gail had her legs spread wide and was rubbing my foot over her pussy. That was a sight I'll never forget, or ever match.

It was also enough to almost make me blow my wad. I don't know how I hung in this long. It must have just been the strangeness of the situation. I fucked up rapidly into Kim and with the same rhythm I licked Kathy, diddled Val and Linda's clits where they had placed my finger, and even wiggled my big toe on Gail's clit. All five were virtually moving in unison, and for the most part panting and whimpering and squealing in unison. It was a strange, wild sound.

Kim clamped down hard on my torso, and gyrated all over the place, and I shot my jizz up into her. Suddenly all around me, from all angles, older women were screaming and spazzing. As if in chorus, they all let out one last wild high-pitched scream, and then relaxed, panting.

When all of my aunts had fallen off of me, I got up off the carpet and crashed on to the couch. Gail and Linda followed me over to the couch, and sat on either side of me, Gail on my left and Linda on my right, leaning against me and pressing their hose-clad thighs against my bare thighs. I put my hands on their thighs, and casually massaged them over their coarse hose. My cock was still standing straight out, occasionally coming to life with little spasms. With her head on my shoulder, Aunt Gail reached out with her left hand, and stroked my cock. I guess she was game for more action, as I was. I moved my hands up off Gail and Linda's hose and onto their bare thighs above it. I was looking down at both of their brown pussies. Linda leaned over and started making out with me. I slid my hands up over both of their pussies, and fingered them. I fucked one of my aunts tonight, I wondered if I could get another one to fuck me.

Gail leaned over, put her face down by my crotch, and wrapped her pretty lips around my dick head. She slowly slurped up and down on it while sitting next to me. It was hard for me to reach her pussy now, so I tugged on her hanging nipples as she sucked me, while making out with Linda. Eventually I let go of Gail's titties and put my left hand on The Big One's jugs, massaging them. I briefly put both arms around Linda as we French kissed. She wasn't one of the better kissers of the group, but she was passionate about it. I felt both of her pale bare tits, which were still surrounded by her leather outfit. After tugging on her long fat nipples and marveling at her big dark areolas close-up, I sank my head onto her chest, and kissed and sucked both of the big puppies. I kissed and licked between them, burying my face in her cleavage, then kissed and licked them all over, before moving to her left nipple, taking the hard thing into my mouth.

Gail moved down onto the carpet, kneeling between my legs, and sucked me off more. Kathy took her place on the couch next to me on my left. So I alternately made out with Kathy and Linda, the two oldest of my aunts. I tried putting my arms around them and sat up straight, and they sunk down so my hands could reach down onto their chest. I now had my left hand on Kathy's little left tit, and my right hand on Linda's large right tit. I had to reach into Kathy's pink see-through bra to get to it. Kathy put her hands to her chest and unfastened and opened her front hook bra, and both of her tits flew out. I jiggled the smaller tit and pulled on her pink-brown nipple while rolling Linda's big tit.

Gail's sucking was doing its job, although I think Kim was the better cocksucker. I placed both hands on Kathy's and Linda's hose-clad thighs again, ran them up over their exposed flesh, and back over their pussies. Both of my aunts spread their legs wide for me. I fingered both of them, and eventually worked a second, then a third, finger in each of the dripping wet holes.

Gail suddenly got off of her knees, turned her back to me, and lowered her open-crotched bottom onto my pulsating cock. Staring at her ass, I could see her pussy hair between her legs, and her pink slit lowering down on my shaft. She settled in on my lap, leaning forward with her back arched, her legs spread wide. Then she started bending her knees and slid her bottom up and down my cock. This isn't how I had envisioned fucking Aunt Gail, but it was wild watching her work out on me while I fingered the other two.

Val then climbed onto the couch right between Linda and Gail, and stood on the cushions facing me, with her feet planted on either side of me. Staring me in the face was Val's open-crotched panties with the untied string hanging down, gapped open several inches, giving me a view of Val's pink slit surrounded by a thick mixture of light brown and blonde pubic hair. Val spread her legs and bent her knees slightly, and pressed her pussy into my face. I used my nose and lips to work through the forest of curly hairs until my tongue finally had a free shot at her pussy lips. I licked up and down while trying to get a rhythm with humping Gail and fingering Kathy and Linda.

Kim took a page from Gail's book, and sat on the carpet in front of Gail, spread her legs, and placed my foot on her pussy. This led to some delicacy on my part, because I needed leverage from my feet to thrust up into Gail, but I didn't want to put too much weight on Kim's crotch. But we got it balanced, and it felt sort of nice having Kim's thick mat of fir rubbing along the bottom of my right foot.

Gail now was the loudest and hardest worker, with the others adding their sighs and whimpers. Val's bare thigh flesh was pressed against my cheeks, but I occasionally got a little rub of the top of her hose, too. Once again I was satisfying all five of my aunt's pussies.

Gail was using her muscular thighs to bounce up and down rapidly on my lap, causing the whole couch to shake. Both Kathy and Linda had taken my hands, and moved them up to that little nub above their slits that I presumed was their clit. I diddled the nubs with my middle fingers, and that seemed to really drive them wild. They were both moaning and thrusting their hips up. I decided to see if Val liked that, so I moved my tongue up to her clit, and licked it. "Oh, YES, Jeremy!" she blurted. She was gyrating her hips over my face. I had to work to keep my tongue on her.

Gail gyrated rapidly on my lap. I had never heard her raise her voice much above a whisper in my life, and now she was squealing and crying out. "Ahh! Ahh! WhooooooOOO!"

Val was nearly matching her in volume. "WhhaaaAAAA! HUUUGGH!" Kathy let out quieter, lower pitched grunts. Linda had a higher pitched squeal.

Gail climaxed first, but I came seconds after she did. After resting on my cock for a minute, she climbed off and lay down on the carpet. Val immediately backed away from my face, straddled my lap, and slid her pussy down over my cock. She was now fucking me while facing me, her big red hose-clad thighs wrapped around me. As she bounced on my cock, I was slumped back into the couch a little, and my blonde aunt's tits, which were still hanging out the top of her red corset, were jiggling in my face. I leaned forward and sucked on her bouncing white tits and pink nipples.

"Oh, Jeremy, oh, honey!" panted Kathy.

"Jeremy, that's so good!" squealed Linda.

"Fuck me, Jeremy, fuck me hard, you young stud!" grunted Val.

Soon it was another chorus of grunts, squeals, and outright bellowing from the four remaining aunts whose pussies I was currently servicing. "OHH! UUUGGGG! AhhhhHHHH! Woooooaaaa!!!" Aunt Val bounced so hard on my lap that her tit flew out of my mouth, and I sat back and watched them rapidly bobble all over the place. That fine image was the final straw, and I came in her pussy. Linda and Kathy were wiggling their bottoms all over and squeezing their thighs around my fingers, but I did my best to keep after their clits until they finished their orgasms.

A few minutes after Val climbed off my lap, my spent cock was lying on my leg semi-hard. Linda reached over and stroked it with her right hand. Having had three massive orgasms and cumming a gallon, I was pretty spent. But I started playing with Aunt Linda's tits again and with her smooth hand job, I got hard again quickly. Then Linda climbed between my legs, and started to suck my dirty cock. Her mouth was stretched wide around it, her brown hair falling onto my thighs and tickling them. God, these ladies didn't have any aversions to sucking cock!

Aunt Kathy was still sitting to my left. She leaned forward, ignored the smeared pussy juice all over my lips, nose and chin, and made out with me. I put my arms around her and played with her tits, then her pussy. She took a breath, and whispered into my ear, "Please fuck me, Jeremy, please. Oh, I want you so bad."

"I want you, too, Aunt Kathy," I whispered.

Linda came up for air. Aunt Val took over for Linda, and became the last of my five aunts to suck my cock.

Aunt Kathy turned her back to me and knelt on the couch, with her elbows on the left armrest. She presented herself to me, sticking her ass in the air, showing me the pussy hair between her legs. She was naked except for her pink hose and garters, dangling earrings, necklace, and wedding ring. Her blonde hair was hanging down. "C'mon, Jeremy," she called. Val looked at her, and released my cock from her mouth. I got up on my knees on the couch, and knelt behind Aunt Kathy's bare ass. I took a minute to line myself up, and to massage her protruding white butt. I laid my cock on top of her ass, and slid it along her crack. Then I took my unit in my hand, and aimed the head between her legs, found her pussy slit with my other hand, and worked it in.


Kathy moaned as I entered her, and she pressed back into me. I pumped slowly as I got my rhythm and balance right. I could feel Kathy's cunt muscles contracting and expanding around my dick. We made a slapping noise when my pelvis and her butt met. "Ooh," purred Kathy. I reached around and felt her little titties that were hanging down.

Kathy and I got into a nice rhythm. Her twat was a little wider, and I learned to alternately slide my cock along her left pussy wall, and then her right, to get friction. We were in a groove, but nowhere close to cumming, it seemed.

"Do you want to feel MY tits while you do her?" asked Kim. Kim crawled over to Kathy's right side, and shook her tits in my face. She had taken off her bra, and was now topless. I reached over with my right hand and felt her nice tits.

"You can feel me, too," said Val, and came around to Kathy's left side, leaned over, and let her tits dangle down for me. I grabbed one with my left hand. Linda and Gail gathered around, too, and I had my choice of what tits, and other body parts, I wanted to fondle while I fucked Aunt Kathy. I felt like a kid in a tittie store; there were so many things on display that I'd wanted for so long. I may have gotten a little grabby for the ladies, but I was having a blast, and they had a few giggles, too. I tried some combination of things that I particularly enjoyed; I fondled the two biggest pairs of tits, Linda's and Val's, for a bit. Then I went for Linda's tit with my favorite ass, Gail's. I nibbled on Kim's B cup tits for a bit, then sucked Gail's whole tit, long hard nipple and all, taking the whole thing into my mouth at once.

"Uhh, Uhh, Ohhh, Jeremy," Kathy moaned. "UUUH!" I started to step up my rhythm, and soon I was slapping fast and hard into her like a jackhammer. I loved the way her mature white ass made multiple ripples like a rock hitting water each time I slammed into it. "Uhhnng! HuuGGGhh! she grunted in a husky voice.

Our piston-like banging did its job, and as Kathy broke rhythm and gyrated her ass all over, I felt my orgasm start. Kathy's sudden jerking caught me by surprise, and my cock fell out of her pussy. Before I could get it back in, I shot white jism all over her ass, and back, and hose-clad thighs. We both collapsed on the carpet.

Having just fucked four of my aunts, I was spent. My balls ached and my cock finally started to shrivel up. I sat on the carpet with my back resting against the couch. I looked around the room at my five aunts. Their nice new sexy lingerie was covered in sweat and jizm. Seams had been stretched and popped, fabric had been snagged, and hose had big long runs. I guess maybe I'd ruined some fun for my five uncles. The women began to remove what was left of their outfits and hose. They all stood up and stripped completely naked in front of me.

I looked over the five older women. They didn't look at the top of their game like they did just a little while ago. They were drunk and a little bleary-eyed. Their hair was messed up badly. Their makeup was smeared and running and caked, and they had circles around their eyes. Without the flattering outfits, the nearly middle aged moms looked their age. Breasts hung down. Scars and stretch marks were visible. Faces were wrinkled and jowlly. I still loved them all.

I watched Aunt Linda strip off her kinky leather outfit and hose, and sit on the couch naked just next to where I sat on the carpet. She was the only aunt that I hadn't fucked. She was also the only aunt whose pussy I hadn't eaten. Even if I were too pooped to fuck her, I sure would love a chance to bury my face in that big woman's hairy muffin. Linda saw me looking up at her, and smiled. As if she read my mind, she lifted her left leg, and threw it over my head. I was now looking right up at her pussy with her legs spread around me.

I reached up and stroked her long, smooth, naked thigh. I reached further and hovered my palm just above her pussy mound. Not close enough to touch it, but just close enough to tickle her thick patch of pubic hair. She purred just enough to let me know she liked it, and spread her legs wider. I got on my knees, leaned over, and kissed and sucked on the inside of her beautiful, long, fleshy thighs. Aunt Linda put her hands on my head, and ran her fingers through my hair.

I put my hands under her thighs, and pulled her toward me. Linda scooted her butt closer to the edge of the couch. I leaned forward, and burrowed into her pussy hair until I cleared a path to her moist pussy lips. I licked back and forth, up and down, in and out. She arched her back and pressed her hips forward. I felt her thighs on my ears. I took my time; I was in no hurry to leave this place.

But Aunt Linda pushed my head back and stopped me. Was she done for the night?

"Jeremy, will you fuck me?" My religious, conservative Aunt Linda was the last person in the world that I expected to hear that word from in any context. I looked down at my limp cock. "Let me get YOU ready," she said.

I climbed up onto the couch next to her, unsure what she had in mind. She gave my semi-limp cock a couple of strokes while I played with her tits. Then she climbed off the couch and kneeled between my legs. She leaned her body inward, and let her big mammaries dangle over my crotch. She stuck her elbows out, grabbed her own breasts, and squeezed them around my cock. She arched her back, and bounced up and down on her knees, and tit fucked me.

I looked down in amazement. My cock head kept disappearing and reappearing from the top of her cleavage. I bucked up and down to give more friction. I got real stiff, real fast, watching my aunt do that to me.

My other aunts were watching, too. "I wish I could do that," lamented the small-titted Aunt Kathy, and Gail and Kim said the same thing.

Aunt Linda had already told me what she wanted. She wanted to fuck me. "I'm ready, Aunt Linda," I told the buxom woman.

Linda let go of her tits, lied on her back on the couch with her legs spread, and held out her arms to invite me in. I got on my knees between her long legs. I had fucked four women to this point in my life, but had never fucked missionary style. It took me a while to get the position and the angle right. I lied on Aunt Linda, and slid my cock into her wet pussy. I planted my elbows on either side of her, and laid on her. She wrapped her arms around me, as well as her legs, and let me find a rhythm. I could hear her panting in my ear as our nude sweating bodies pressed together. I pumped harder and harder. Linda moaned louder and louder, in a higher and higher pitch.

I didn't know anything about technique, but I had speed. I fucked fast and furious, feeling my balls slapping into Linda. It was a good thing Aunt Linda was dripping wet. I planted my feet and knees as well as I could for leverage. We were getting wild and loud.

"Ohhh, ohhhhhh, oOOOOOEEEEEEEYYY!" Aunt Linda's wails were echoing off the walls. "WoooooooooooooooOOOOO!! "WOOOOOOOO!"

There'd been a couple of times when I was able to jerk off four times in one day, if I was horny and had some good material to work with. Tonight I was on my fifth ejaculation attempt, and had great "material" to work with, but I didn't know if I could cum or not. I'd hate to give up in the middle of fucking the woman I most wanted in the world. But the other four women were sympathetic and sat around encouraging me. They also seemed to enjoy watching us get it on.

Val knelt in front of me and jiggled her own tits to entice me. "Want to watch me play with myself?" she asked. She didn't wait for a reply. She spread her legs and fingered her own pussy. Gail sat nearby and watched Val intently. Val noticed Gail watching her. "Want to watch two women?" Val reached over and grabbed one of Gail's tits. Gail recoiled and gave her sister-in-law a startled look, then looked over at her other sisters-in-law.

"Oh, let her touch you, Gail," said Kim. "No one's gonna tell." This time when Val reached out, Gail let her fondle her tit and play with her long nipple. When Val leaned over and tried to kiss Gail, she pulled back again. But the second time, when Val gently grabbed Gail by the hair and pulled her closer, Gail let Val kiss her lightly on the lips. Slowly, Val opened her mouth and kissed harder.

George VI
George VI
5,964 Followers