Aunt's Panty Lesson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demon160
demon160
502 Followers

"I have had the most amazing time with you on this trip Aunt Jane. If anyone had told me two days ago about what we were going to do, and how much fun we have had together I wouldn't have believed it in my wildest dreams. It has been better than any fantasy I could have imagined."

I paused for a second collecting my thoughts.

"I know we cannot do this again, but I will never forget it." I said.

"Neither will I." Jane replied, smiling at me.

I thought for a little while.

"Thank you for sharing my first experience Aunt Jane. To be with someone who cares and helped to teach me what to do was great. Oh, and thank you for being so understanding about my panty and swimwear .... Ummm ......fetish."

It was the first time I had said out loud that I had a fetish and it felt good to say it.

"That's ok Dan. It was a privilege to be your first experience. I am so glad you enjoyed it and it meant a lot to me to be able to help you. And Dan it's ok to like women's panties and swimwear. There is nothing at all wrong with that and you don't need to be ashamed about it."

By this time we were driving into their driveway. Aunt Jane stopped the car, and leaned over to me, giving me a nice kiss.

"It has been great fun these last couple of days. I will never forget it." She said.

She kissed me again and then added "Oh and once you are done with my panties you are wearing, can you please put them back in the hamper for me."

"I will Aunt Jane."

By this time we noticed that my uncle was driving in behind us. We all headed inside, said our goodnights headed to our beds.

I lay down on my bed, just wearing Aunt Jane's panties, recalling the events of the last couple of days in my mind. It had all been such a blur.

With my mind racing with all of the thoughts of what we had done, I jerked myself off with the aid of the black panties and came quite quickly. I cleaned myself up and fell fast asleep.

********************

Wednesday dawned nice and warm again. I got up at 7:30, and could hear activity downstairs. I went to the bathroom, deposited Jane's panties into the hamper (again it was empty), showered, dressed and headed downstairs.

My Uncle was sitting at the table finishing his breakfast, and Aunt Jane was cooking up a storm in the kitchen.

Aunt Jane greeted me warmly. She was wearing the satiny maroon dressing gown she wore on the first afternoon I was there. Jane saw that I recognised this and gave me a warm, sexy looking smile. My Uncle said hello and thanked me for being there, as he was getting a cooked breakfast instead of his usual cereal.

I started my breakfast and Aunt Jane said she was going upstairs to shower and get dressed. My Uncle then announced that he had to go to work. He kissed Aunt Jane as she headed up and then shook my hand warmly wishing me a safe trip home. I thanked him again for letting me stay. He headed out and I returned to my breakfast and the sports section for the newspaper.

The breakfast was delicious and I was engrossed in reading about the latest happenings around the world. I took my time and when I finished I rinsed the dishes, filled the dishwasher and headed upstairs. I realised I had taken a while to eat breakfast and noticed that the shower was not running any more. Aunt Jane must be getting dressed I thought to myself.

I went upstairs and as I got closer to my room I could hear a muffled buzzing noise. It sounded like someone was using an electric razor. It was coming from my room. I opened the door and there was a sight to behold.

Aunt Jane was lying on my bed, completely naked, playing with herself with a white vibrator. Her face was a little flushed, and her nipples were starting to become erect.

"I was wondering if you were ever going to come up and join me." Aunt Jane said, running the vibrator through the beautiful folds of her womanhood.

A little confused I replied "I didn't think we were going to 'play together' again."

"You are still on your trip down here. And we have a little time before you go. Come on and 'cuddle' with me one last time."

Well I didn't need to be asked twice. I undressed quicker than I had ever done before and jumped onto the bed with Aunt Jane. We kissed deeply straight away, tongues intertwining as our bodies pressed against each other. Our embrace turned into caresses, with me feeling Jane's beautiful bum and pulling her closer to me. Jane also squeezed my bum, and kissed and nibbled my ears and neck.

I kissed down Aunt Jane's neck and chest, before taking her nipple in my mouth and sucking and licking it to full hardness. Jane began to moan as I did this. I turned and repeated the favour to her left breast, caressing and tweaking her nipple again.

Jane was stroking my erection, getting it to full hardness. Her hand felt so good on my shaft. She let go of me, and then returned with the vibrator, 'buzzing' my penis. This made me jump, but the feeling was different to anything I had experienced. It was really nice.

I slid my hand down Jane's body, finding my way between her legs. I teased open her folds with my finger, feeling how wet and excited she was. Her clit was standing to attention and was sensitive to my touches.

Aunt Jane jumped a little as I reached it and she whispered in my ear "Be gentle Dan, I'm already very excited."

"Sorry Aunt Jane." I replied, in between kissing her and her neck.

"Dan I want you to fuck me now. From behind." She groaned.

I kissed her again and moved off her slightly, to start moving into position. I couldn't keep my hands off her as she turned and got up on all fours. I kissed her again as she was on her hands and knees, and moved around behind her.

I held my throbbing erection in my right hand and guided the head to her vagina, opening her folds up with a gentle swipe down with the head of my penis. I was about to push into her when she turned her head around.

"No Dan, not like that. I want you to use the other hole."

"What?"

"I want you to do my bum. Fuck my ass Dan." she said seductively.

"Ok Aunt Jane!" I replied with great enthusiasm.

I could not believe it. Aunt Jane wanted me to do her bum.

"Dan, reach under the pillow and grab the lube for me."

I passed the conveniently placed tube to Jane and she sat up on her knees and squirted a big blob of lube onto her hand. She then grabbed my penis and smeared this all over. The lube was cold and seemed to make my erection even harder.

Jane leant forward and put another big blob of lube onto her bum near her hole. She massaged this into her ass, spreading it around and inside her.

"Now Dan, I haven't done this very much. Take your time and just push gently into me."

"Ok I will Aunt Jane."

She returned to the all fours position, waggling her bum enticingly in the air. I got in behind her, and guided my lube covered erection to her ass hole. Getting in nice and close, I put the head of my penis against her hole and started to push. I slipped up and went up between her cheeks as I was so slippery. Aunt Jane laughed as I did this.

I tried again, changing the angle slightly. This time I could feel her ring start to open as I slowly pushed. Jane began to moan as slowly the head of my penis went into her ass. I watched and could see it disappearing into her backside.

Aunt Jane groaned loudly as my head went fully inside her.

"Hold it there for a bit Dan urrgnnh. Let me get used to it, oooohh."

I waited a little, resisting the urge to just go for it, before starting to push some more. Her anus opened around my erection, slowly allowing me in. Jane was groaning and moaning, but in a pleasurable way, the further I went.

"OOOhhh Dan, that's it. Urrghnnn, yes, slowly, slowly. Ahhhh you're filling me up Dan. Right up my ass Dan, right up my ass!"

I pushed and looked down to see that I was fully inside. I grabbed her hips and pulled her a little closer against me, making sure I was all the way inside her.

"Yessss you have filled me Dan. Oh it feels soooo gooood . Slowly Dan, fuck my ass, slowly."

Trying not to get too excited and start ponding away, I slowly pulled back, so just the head of my penis was inside Jane, and then I pushed back inside. I did this slowly, three or four times. Aunt Jane was wriggling against me, enjoying the feeling and my urges were starting to take over.

I couldn't help myself. I began to move, faster and harder, really starting to fuck Aunt Jane's ass. Jane was really getting into it now too. I loved feeling her beautiful bum pressing against me when I was fully inside her. Jane was now pushing back against my thrusts, and we got a rhythm going.

I could let go of her hips and I reached forward and played with her breasts. Jane was moaning at me "Yes Dan, twist and pull my nipples while you fuck my ass. Yes that is sooooo good. Urrrghh ummmnnnn." I did as she asked and she squealed with delight as I played with her rock hard nipples.

Aunt Jane reached around and I saw her grab her vibrator. She turned it on and ran it against her clit. I could feel it buzz slightly against my balls as she played. I thrust quicker as she did this. Jane was moaning as she played.

Suddenly Jane lifted her head up and wanted me to slow down.

"Dan, slow down. I'm going to do something I have always wanted to do."

I stopped myself from thrusting, and saw Aunt Jane reach around with her still running vibrator, and slowly push this into her vagina. I could feel the vibrations coming through from the vibrator.

"I can feel the vibrations in your ass Aunt Jane."

"OOOhhhh Dan, I'm so full. It's soooo good. I'm gonna cum, fuck me hard, fuck me Dan."

This was all I needed to hear. I went and went hard. Jane squealed as I started again, as she pushed and pulled the vibrator in and out. I could feel the tingling down below, as my orgasm approached.

"Ahrrrrr Jane, I'm gonna cum. I'm cumming Jane, cumming up your asssss."

I spurted my cum deep inside her ass, as Aunt Jane started to cum as well. She thrust her ass hard into me and kept pushing as she screamed "Yes, YES, yes, ooohhh, urghnnn, ummmmm , yess oohhhhhhh".

I kept thrusting and cumming, pulling Jane's hips close to me as I kept filling her ass with my cum. My balls were emptying and it felt like my orgasm wasn't going to finish. Sweat was pouring down me as I continued to squeeze her bum as I came.

Aunt Jane collapsed with her head down, as her legs and hips shook from her own orgasm. Her skin was flushed from her exertions. She was moaning and groaning in sheer pleasure as her orgasm slowly decreased.

My orgasm had finished and I was spent. I let go of her hips, and Jane lowered her bum down to rest her legs. My slowly subsiding erection came out of her ass with a plop, and the still buzzing vibrator fell out onto the bed from between her legs.

I collapsed down next to Jane. We were both panting and sweating heavily, but the experience was sensational. She and I were both in bliss after another amazing session. We lay there together, not really able to or wanting to move. I looked down and could see Jane's legs were slightly shaking after the intensity of her orgasm.

Enjoying what we had just experienced, I reached around and gave Aunt Jane a cuddle and kiss. She cuddled around me and rested her head on my chest. It was a beautiful moment.

After a little while, Jane rose and gave me a kiss. Looking across she saw the clock on the dressing table and gave me a nudge.

"Dan, you had better get up and have a shower. You need to be going soon to catch up with your family."

"Won't you come in with me Aunt Jane, for one last time?" I asked as innocently and nicely as I could.

"No. Thank you Dan. If we do that you will never leave on time." She replied with a laugh. She gave me another shove.

"Go on Dan. You don't want to be smelling of sweat and sex when you catch up with your parents do you?"

"Ok Aunt Jane." I replied, before leaning over and kissing her again. I couldn't help myself.

I went into the bathroom and showered, scrubbing myself sparkling clean. I finished my shower and went back into the bedroom to get dressed. My bag was now in the hallway waiting for me and the bed had been stripped. I dressed and took my bag downstairs and out into my car.

I went back inside and found Aunt Jane coming out of the laundry. She had her maroon dressing gown on again and her hair was still a little messy, matted with sweat. She looked stunningly beautiful.

I knew it was time to say goodbye and I was trying to think of the right words to say.

"Thank you for everything Aunt Jane. I can't put into words how amazing our time together has been. Thank you for being my first and teaching me everything you did. I'm so glad that it was you I lost my virginity with as I have had a crush on you for such a long time. It has been the best three days of my life. I will never forget it."

"Ohhh Dan thank you." Jane replied coming over to me and giving me a big hug.

"I'm glad it has meant so much to you. It meant a lot to me. You are my favourite nephew and always will be. I so wanted to be your first, as I have seen you grow into the handsome, intelligent and sensitive young man you are today. I am honoured I could take your virginity and teach you how to be with a woman.

"You are going to make a wonderful boyfriend and husband to a lucky girl someday. And enjoy your panty and swimwear fetish. If you enjoy something and it doesn't hurt anyone it is fine. Just don't go stealing anyone else's panties ok?" Jane said with a laugh.

"I won't Aunt Jane." I said with a giggle.

A bit more seriously Jane said "Dan if you ever want to talk to someone about anything to do with girls, dating, your fetish or anything like that, you can ring me anytime. I will always be happy to help you in any way I can."

"Thank you so much Aunt Jane. That means a lot to me." I said as I hugged her again.

We went over to the door and I gave Aunt Jane a kiss and a cuddle and said goodbye.

As I got to my car Jane shouted from the front door "Dan please ring me when you get home, so that I know you made it safely."

"I will Aunt Jane. Thanks again for everything."

Jane waved to me from the front door as I backed my car out. I waved back with a big smile on my face and headed off.

I caught up with my family at the sports ground and I watched my brother play till about 2pm. We were talking about lots of things and the game was good, but I was a bit oblivious to it all. I was still thinking about what a great time I had just enjoyed.

I headed off and started the journey home. I had the car window down, my favourite tunes were pumping on the car stereo. I was on top of the world. The trip was three and a half hours with a bit of traffic in town, but I didn't care. It felt like five minutes. I was still buzzing from my adventures with Aunt Jane.

I got home, threw my bag in my room, got the mail in, made myself a snack and started to watch TV. I realised that I had to ring Aunt Jane to let her know I got home ok. I went and rang her.

She answered and I said hello and that I was home. She asked about the trip home and made sure I was alright.

I then said "Thanks again Aunt Jane for everything. I had the most brilliant time with you."

"I had a great time too. You haven't unpacked yet have you Dan?" she asked quizzically.

"No not yet. I just got in and was having a snack. Why?"

"I left a little present in your bag for you. It not much, just a little something for you to remember our time together."

"Thanks Aunt Jane, that's great. You didn't have to do that. You have already given me so much. Give me a second and I'll just go and have a look."

"No Dan, don't do that. Your uncle has just arrived home and I have to go."

"Oh ok Aunt Jane, thank you. When did you put it in my bag?"

"When you were in the shower this morning. I hope you will like it."

"I'm sure I will Aunt Jane. Thank you."

"That's fine Dan. I have to go now. I will talk you soon. Bye"

"Bye Aunt Jane."

I hung up the phone and raced to my room. Opening my bag I couldn't see anything on top of my clothes, so I frantically started ripping clothes out and throwing them across the room.

At the bottom of my bag was a gift wrapped box, about the size of a board game. It had a card attached.

I took the box and the card out and sat on my bed. I opened the card and read it.

'Dear Dan,

I have had an amazing time with you, in my bed, the pool and in the shower. It has been great fun. I have just packed a few things to help you with your panty and swimwear fetish. I hope you like these as much as I have. Please open them in order. I will talk to you soon to see if you like what I chose for you. Love always my favourite nephew. Jane xxx'

I tore the paper away and opened the lid to the plain white cardboard box. Inside were four smaller parcels, each wrapped in pink tissue paper, with a 'post-it note' attached. They were numbered 1,2,3,4.

Picking up the first, my hands were shaking a little with anticipation, wondering what Aunt Jane had packed for me. Peeling off the post-it, there was writing on the back.

'You will recognise these. We were wearing the same ones at dinner.'

Ripping into the paper, I saw the white satin bikini panties with the frill on the side that Jane wore last night. I held them out and examined them. Looking inside, I could see a distinctive 'stain' on the front where Jane had been 'pressed' into them.

Raising them to my nose, I recognised Aunt Jane's now familiar, beautiful musky scent. Blood began rushing to my groin as my excitement grew. What a great present. I had seen her in these and now they were my panties.

I put the panties down and reached for the second parcel. Taking the post-it I read the underside.

'Your eyes nearly popped out when you saw me in my g-string on Monday. Here is another of mine for you to keep.'

Tearing the paper I found a white shiny nylon thong-style g-string. The material felt so soft and it looked beautiful. I had never worn a g-string before and I wanted to try it on there and then.

But I wanted to see what was in the other packages, so I put it down near the pair of panties and went to package three.

The note said:

'These swimmers don't suit me anymore, but I know you like them.'

Opening the package I found the black halter neck bikini top that Jane tried on yesterday, and the matching bikini bottoms I wore with her in pool. I didn't expect that she would give them to me. This was great fun. I was in panty and swimwear heaven.

I got to the last package. It was a little larger than the other packages. I took the post-it note off and turned it over.

'Memories' was all it said.

I was really curious now and I tore into the package. I couldn't believe my eyes. Aunt Jane had given me her pink one piece swimsuit. The swimsuit with the green and blue stripe and spaghetti straps. The swimsuit I first 'noticed' here in all those years ago. The one she modelled for me yesterday, while rubbing lotion into her legs like she had done when I was younger.

I was stunned. My erection was bursting in my shorts. I pulled my shorts down and took the swimsuit and jerked myself off with it, visualising Aunt Jane wearing it for me yesterday, smiling at me asking if she still looked good in it. The swimsuit was wrapped around my cock and the silky smooth material slid up and down my shaft easily.

Images came rushing through my head. Images of all my sexy adventures with Aunt Jane: Jane in her fancy lingerie, Jane teaching me how to feel her boobs, me eating Jane's vagina, Jane climbing on me and making love with me, Jane wearing all her swimmers for me, us stripping off in the pool and making love again, playing together in the shower and cumming in Jane's mouth and she swallowed it all down, and this morning doing her up her bum.

demon160
demon160
502 Followers