Aunt's Panty Lesson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came and came hard. My cum flew out all over me. It went on my stomach, on my legs and onto the floor. My head was spinning.

Aunt Jane had been so good to me. My fantasies had moved to reality. Aunt Jane had sex with me and shared her panties and swimwear with me. She was the best Aunt any nephew could wish for. I was so lucky.

*****************************

So I am sitting here twenty something years later writing this down. You may be wondering why I am writing this now, so long after this all happened. Well, something happened a few months ago, which brought all these memories flooding back, and compelled me to tell my story.

In the past twenty odd years I had graduated from University, had a few serious girlfriends and married a beautiful girl 15 years ago. We now have three children, good jobs and a wonderful life together.

My wife never learnt about my fetish, and as she is quite petite, her panties don't fit me (I experimented with this out quite early in our relationship). My wife does however have a great collection of very sexy lingerie and beautiful swimwear that I have bought for her over the years, indulging my fetish with her wearing them.

I had spoken with Aunt Jane a few times while I was at University, seeking her advice about different situations and events that I was going through. The last time I had seen her was at my wedding and I didn't really get a good chance to talk with her then. At various family reunions over the years we had missed each other, as either my wife and I couldn't make it, or Aunt Jane and my Uncle couldn't attend. A few months ago this changed.

Aunt Jane's son got married and we were invited. It was a large ceremony and lots of my relatives were in attendance. I got to see Aunt Jane briefly after the ceremony, giving her a light kiss on the cheek, and small hug. She still looked beautiful. She had aged of course(she was over 60 years old now), but she was still stunning.

At the reception, once all the formalities were over, the band cranked up and it was a great party. My wife was catching up with some of my cousins we were close to and I went to the bar to get a drink.

I was getting my drink when Aunt Jane came walking over to me. She had on a very nice light blue dress which showed off her still beautiful figure. She was a little 'softer' in the middle than all those years ago, and her hair was a little shorter. Her breasts seemed a bit bigger and softer, but her legs still looked tanned and svelte. Jane still looked amazing to me.

She came over and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. We talked for a little while about all that had been happening in our lives, how good the wedding was, how nice her son's wife was, all the usual catch up stuff. The music was quite loud and we had to stand quite close together to talk which was really nice.

Jane then said to me "Dan, do you remember when you stayed with us all those years ago. We had some fun together didn't we? I had more orgasms those few days than I had had in that previous year."

"It was amazing Aunt Jane. Even now I can't get over that we had such amazing sex, and that you were my first."

"It was great fun. We did it in the pool and the shower didn't we?" she said with a playful giggle, reminding me even more of our fun together.

"Yes we did, and in your bed and in my room. I even did you 'from behind' if you remember."

"Oh yes." She replied whimsically. "I remember that. My bum was pleasantly sore for a few days after that." She laughed.

I laughed too. I couldn't believe I was having the chance to share these memories with Aunt Jane after all these years and we could finally talk together about this.

Jane then pleasantly surprised me. "So Dan, do you still have a panty fetish? Does your wife know you like panties?"

I almost spat my beer out with that question.

"Ummm, yes I still do like panties, but my wife doesn't know. Her panties don't fit me." I laughed. "She does have a really nice collection of lingerie and swimwear which she looks stunning in. And I can't keep my hands off her when she does wear the nice things I have bought for her."

"That's great. You have adapted your fetish to suit your circumstances. I'm really happy for you Dan."

"Thank you Aunt Jane. It is great to see you again."

"We will have to catch up again soon."

"That would be great." I replied.

Jane was fiddling with her handbag, and then she reached out and gave me a big hug. I wrapped my arms around her, taking her perfume in and holding her close. I noticed that she had her hand in my jacket pocket.

She whispered in my ear. "There is a little something in your pocket for you. Something from me."

Aunt Jane pulled away slightly and kissed my cheek.

"Enjoy them, I know I enjoyed myself with them." She laughed. "See you soon Dan."

Jane let go of me and moved away to talk with other guests.

My hand moved straight into my pocket. I could feel something very silky, a little frilly on the edge, and it felt warm and very damp in the middle. Oh I love my Aunt Jane.

************

So I'm sitting here wearing my normal clothes and a beautiful dark blue silky g-string underneath, that has the amazing scent of my Aunt Jane entrenched in them. Like I have said before, she is the best Aunt I could possibly have.

I must go now. I have a business trip next week down near where Aunt Jane lives. I'm going to give her a call and see if I can see her. I wonder if she will be free during the day to see me?