Aurora Blue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,034 Followers

"No."

She closed her eyes and grew an exceptionally bratty smile. I pulled her leg up so that her knee was against her chest, and became a little more aggressive. "Then why?"

"Well," she began, her voice mildly strained by the amplified action in her red velvet parlor. Then her bratty smile disappeared during a moment's hesitation, and she went for it, saying, "Well, because you've met him." To my horror she then wouldn't tell me who.

Again, I was totally confused as to why, but I fucking got so turned on I just started plowing her. My mind was a wash with the names and faces of all her male friends. She rolled over and I mounted her, pushing her knees into her chest so her tits were smashed, and began bouncing my hips against hers.

On my third guess she didn't say no, and I knew I gotten it right.

Fucking Kirk! He was there the weekend we met at Lake Mead, and he was at ourwedding! I was such a mixed bag of emotions at this point that I was seriously out of control. I was angry, verging on saying something nasty, yet I had to have her––or what I really had to do was remind that little pussy of hers that her man wasn't to be played with.

"So you fucked big dick Kirk in the woods," I said, in my best bully voice, "And it felt so good you creamed your prissy little panties off!"

Her face was tortured, and I don't know if she was cumming or just doing her best to take a really hard pounding. I eased off a bit and released her legs, allowing them to fall along either side of me. Her face was directly under mine, and I had to kiss that beautiful baby face of hers. Our mouths were opened when they met and I twisted my lips almost ninety-degrees and then back again, practically jamming our tongues over one another. Then I eased off into a real kiss and not just a mashing of mouths.

My mind settled some. I loved her. I loved her more than anything. I came right after that, and felt utterly spent. I rolled off and lay there in a trance.

After a minute or so, she astutely stated, "That was something, huh?"

***

When people say they've let the little head do the thinking for the big head, they have no idea what they are truly saying. A rapist might know the extent of that statement, and I know that's a harsh example, but,my god, I was faced with a powerful sexual compulsion and there was nothing I could do but entertain it. And so Janine continued to fill me in on her past, and I learned that she'd been intimate with another friend who'd also attended our wedding. It fucking killed me to think that as we exchanged vows, there were not one, buttwoguys in the room who'd both bopped the bride.But at the very same time,the thought of it had me drifting towards ecstasy, and left me infatuated with screwing my little slut.

Then one night in March––I know it was March because it was the first time she'd worn the dark amber earrings I'd given to her for her Birthday, and I remember thinking that I was right, that they really did match her eyes¬––she had returned from a night out drinking with some friends, and right after we climbed into bed I decided to prep her for sex with a story of my own. I began to tell her about the time I paid my girlfriend twenty dollars to screw her brains out in an alley, but Janine stopped me, saying, "Baby, I really don't need to hear about her. Not her." I didn't exactly understand, and so she said, "It just really bugs me that you stayed with that slut for three years."

I'd playfully kidded about my ex before, but up until that night I'd never heard Janine get upset. I was tempted to tell her that my ex had only eight lovers prior to me, and she, with twenty-six, probably shouldn't be casting judgment. But I smartly bit my tongue, and instead she volunteered a dirty little story about getting fucked by this guy who was big into weight lifting and part of the Billabong snowboarding team, while I gave her worldly pussy a good seeing to.

As I hammered away on Janine, she spoke in a breathy rhythm, saying, "He'd spit onto the condom right before he stuck it in me, and say, 'For good luck!' And he had a rock hard body and could fuck my brains out for hours without ever slowing down, and I told him he had to be on some kind of drug, and he'd say, 'It's being inside you, gorgeous, that's the drug.'"

I, of course, had lost my ability to reason and wildly swept my hands across her waist, ass, and thighs, getting in the occasional spank as I plugged away at her naughty tool box. Maybe with a little more punch than usual, too, since I was slightly miffed she'd cut my story off. I wasn't so much disappointed that she failed to get off on what my ex and I did, it was just that the situation seemed unfair––if a huge part of our sex was her delving into her past encounters, then she had no business getting jealous when I did.

***

That April I could no longer deny that our freaky bedroom play was also having an affect on us outside the bedroom. It was something I experienced during a Friday happy-hour at my office, when I was sitting around getting drunk with the other guys on my web team and Janine stopped by.

I work for an energy drink company, but I'd rather not say which, and we'd get the occasional extreme sports celebs in the office as part of their sponsor agreement. TheX-menmove product––they own the attitude and everyone wants a piece of that attitude, man! My job is basically to align our company with their attitude, and so even though I'd spend my day in front of a computer, the office was usually buzzing with life, and I don't just mean employees hitting the free product! This time it happened to be a mountain biker who was sick with skills and a champion of slopestyle biking, which is basically taking your mountain bike off a fucking cliff.

We had the usual happy-hour meet and greet, and I was glad Janine made it and allowed me the privilege of showing off my hot young wife. I mean, she was hotter than the girlfriend of our guest celeb, and I'm certain he could've had just about any chick he wanted.

Before I had a chance to introduce her to everyone, she was pounced on by Alana, this talkative girl in HR who I knew had a crush on me. Being a little afraid my wife's jealous side would get stung if she heard the way Alana and I harmlessly flirted, I snuck off hoping Janine would take the cue and follow after me. As I hung out with my mates by our cubicles, I could see a few of my co-workers checking out the hot chick talking to Alana. Alana happened to be wearing these thin low-cut sweat pants with flared bottoms, and she rolled the waist over once, making them extra snug on her butt. My mate Tim once said he wouldn't fuck Alana unless he had two condoms on, but as far as I knew she'd never slept around with anyone at the office. However, I would be surprised if she wasn't getting mucho sex from somewhere.

I suddenly found myself scratching my stomach, something I only do when I get nervous. Typically, having other men looking Janine up and down was a bit of an ego boost, fully knowing that they envied the shit out of me, but this was different. Standing withAlana, I worried guys were getting the wrong idea about her,or, were they were getting therightidea about her? I mean, twenty-six lovers, right?

Trying not to think about it, I kept on talking to my mate Tim, until he pointed and said, "Don't look now, man, but someone's unleashed the horn-dog."

When I looked, Alana was gone and had left Janine talking to this guy Augustus.

"That fucker Augustus makes a point of flirting with every girl in the office," Tim said, "He talked May up when she came to visit."

I let it go, but after about ten minutes my jealousy got the best of me and I told Tim, "That's it!" and went to retrieve her. I had nothing to say when I arrived, and the three of us looked silently at one another until it became painfully obvious I was there only to split them apart. Augustus excused himself to get a refill, asking if we'd like one too, but I said we were about to head out, and we did.

It was embarrassing having to break them apart like that, but when she slammed the car door shut behind her, it made me realize I was being a complete dumbshit not to trust her, and apologized. Then I confessed, "It's just really hard having such a beautiful wife." I immediately realized it sounded like the lie it had been, and I'm sure it only made things worse. She was beautiful, obviously, but that wasn't the issue.

We'd left my car in the parking garage for the weekend and were driving home together in hers, not saying a word. On the way she began to search for music on the radio, getting upset over all the crap they were playing. She finally settled on a Sublime song, a band we'd listened to a lot when we were first dating. She really was the ultimate fucking prize to me back then, and I wanted her to be my wife so bad, but all that was starting to feel like a sham. I should have listened to all the wisdom around me. Girls like Janine are for having a good time with––you're not supposed tomarrythem. If she was looking for a husband, then she never would've fucked twenty-six guys, right?

When we got back to our apartment it was like she'd read my mind, asking, "Are you ashamed of me?"

"Ashamed of you? For what?"

"I don't know––for talking to Augustus? For something else I did? It just feels like something's wrong."

"Nini, I told you I'm sorry for that."

"Well, then maybe I'm just a little ashamed of myself."

"About what?"

"I don't know."

"You're being silly, Janine. You're probably just a little tired and hungry. You always get silly when you're hungry."

Was I ashamed of her? Was I just being a jealous fool? Well, we went wakeboarding for a weekend with the same ole group of friends, one of them being Kirk, the guy she dated briefly and fucked. I was sure he wanted another shot at her, and became a complete dick to him all weekend long, pretty much looking for an excuse to start up a fight. Then I cancelled our kinky bedtime stories for some straight-up vanilla-sex, and I don't know what Janine took away from that. At the time I felt like everyone deserved whatever they got, in fact, I knew they did.

Then one evening after work, I came home to Janine crying on our bed, clutching onto one of our big pillows with her whole body. I lay behind her and she rolled over and replaced her pillow with me. She never said exactly what the problem was, but she started rambling on about the hot topic in the tabloids being gorgeous teachers getting caught sleeping with their male students, and whenever she'd remind people at work that she had to teach the next morning and would be in late, they'd look at her a little amused, like they were entertaining the idea of her being the next scandalous story for the radio talk show hosts to get bonkers over. I let her know how crazy that was, and we cuddled in front of the TV, watching episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm for the rest of the night. Honestly, I don't know what was going on with either of us, but it stretched on for a rough six months.

***

On October thirty-first, two thousand and four, at approximately eleven-thirty PM, I met the girl who'd change my life forever.

It was at my friend Hal's Halloween party, and I was there with Janine. I dressed as a gangster, putting on a suit and slicking my hair back, but they didn't sell toy guns at the supermarket or anywhere else open at that hour, so what I ended up being was a guy in a suit with slicked back hair. Janine, however, had thrown together an awesome, sixties-style, space-girl outfit. She'd bought a silver mod style dress with a wide white belt. She had the perfect angular shoulders and narrow waist for it. The skirt was wildly short, too, leaving an inch of her black slip exposed, and she needed silver bikini bottoms to keep her naughty bits private. She'd found a pair of white lady's gloves that extended past her elbows, and she'd slipped on her pink and white snow boots, which looked huge around her bare slender legs. She'd had enough sense to pick up a plastic ray gun at the costume shop early on, as well as my favorite part of the getup, which was a bright, blue, bob-cut wig. She also left her glasses on her nightstand and showed no mercy with a dark eyeliner and shadow, which caused the amber in her eyes to truly smolder. She was wicked hot and I barely recognized her myself.

I expected Janine to have the sexiest costume at the party, and she probably expected the same, but Hal's wife Isabelle took it up a notch. She dressed as I Dream of Jeanie, with see-through pants and pink bikini bottoms. She had Barbra Eden's chest, that's for sure, and squeezed them puppies into a tight little top with a skimpy vest that did nothing to hide her cleavage. From the bottom of her tits down to her pants was completely exposed, and her pants rode dangerously close to pubic hair territory. Still, it was her heavy duty cleavage that made your jaw drop. Hal was a cowboy, and this was before Broke Back Mountain, so it was as safe a costume as it was dull––although still a better costume than a guy in a suit with slicked back hair.

When we found Hal and Izzy in their backyard, I pointed to his wife and said very suggestively, "I dream of Jeanie, alright!"

Hal then waved his hands invitingly towards my wife, and matching my manners, said, "I dream of Janine!"

I had to give him credit; he got me on that one. But I wasn't done with him,or her!

We made our way around, until I lost Janine to group of her and Izzy's friends. With Hal's permission I'd invited Tim from my work, because he and his wife May had moved from Texas a few years back and didn't have a ton of friends. Tim had a towel over his arm and I guess that made him dressed as a waiter, while May was a country girl with a denim skirt, braided hair, and big painted on freckles. She was a very pretty lady, but not exactly a standout.

Then Tim asked, "Is that Janine in the blue wig? My god, she looks fantastic! May here was going to come as Pochohontis, but she lost her nerve when she seen the outfit wasn't much more than a pair of moccasins." She punched him in his big shoulder and said he was terrible.

It's mean to say, but they reminded me of Janine and me right after we'd married, when we were attempting to be the proper husband and wife and smothering our sex life in the process. I knew from the office that Tim could partake in some pretty raunchy conversations, but around May––well, their kidding was just so safe and contrived.

Tim hit it off with a friend of mine as soon as they breached the subject of golf, something I couldn't stand, and so I excused myself to go find Hal. I felt a little bit guilty leaving May, because she looked as bored as I did, but Tim's hand was glued to her back and she seemed content with it.

Hal had moved into the kitchen and was mixing frozen margaritas in a blender, and I slapped a hand on his shoulder and pointed to his wife, "Hey man, so does that jeanie of yours grant three wishes? Because I got my first one all picked out, and it involves me, one fine jeanie, and a can of whipped cream."

Without missing a beat he said, "Check it out," and pointed with the blender lid towards Janine in the living room, "Isn't that Princess Leia's sister?EasyLeia?"

"You fucker," I said, and then he poured me a cup of frozen margarita.

I took a drink to Janine and then realized that the soldier she was talking to was Kirk. Kirk was the guy who'd fucked her in a Malibu canyon a year before we started dating, and whom I almost punched due to stupid, unwarranted, old-baggage-jealousy over it. Kirk and Hal had become friends over the course of several river trips, and I don't know if he ever told Hal about him and Janine, but whenever I saw Kirk and Hal hanging out, the thought of what they might be talking about made me nervously scratch my stomach.

Surprisingly enough, however, I was fairly unbothered by Janine talking with him at the party. In fact, I felt the old familiar arousal I used to feel when she'd recant their stories and more as we lay in bed. He was a very good looking guy, with blonde wavy hair and a tan that made his eyebrows seem frosty and his teeth extremely white. His soldier outfit comprised of nothing more than some boots, baggy camouflaged pants, and a head band, leaving his chest completely exposed.

I handed Janine her drink and let him know that Hal was making margaritas in the kitchen if he wanted one, but he said he was fine with beer. Some girl came up behind him and stroked her hand across his bare chest and blurted something about troop deployment. He turned towards her, held her face, and said, "Oh wow, I haven't seen you in forever." Then he kissed her on the lips. It was a friendly kiss, but he did it without hesitation, like it would be received as innocuously as a handshake. He momentarily forgot about Janine, then someone came by and told her how amazing her costume was, which, since her costume wasn't really that amazing from a creative stand point, meant she just looked fucking hot. I don't truly know what was causing it, but I had to put a hand in my pocket to hide the erection growing inside my pants.

I led her back outside and introduced her to Tim and May, and Tim complimented her, saying, "Jesus Christ, Janine, that's a great look for you." He then repeated the bit about Maynotdressing up as Pochohontis, and at exactly the same point in the story as last time, May hit him in his meaty shoulder.

My margarita was gone within a few minutes and I was ready for another. I found myself in a weird but good place, and the drink seemed to be helping it. I asked if anyone else was due for another, then I went back into the house and into the kitchen to hassle Hal.

As he was mixing up a fresh batch, I said, "Where's your wife, man?" He looked and saw that she was outback talking to some guys, all of them clumsily starring at her cleavage. Then I let him have it, "Man, I'd really like to give her lamp a good hard rubbing and see if she cuuuuummms out."

"Aw dude," he said, and I knew I'd finally got him. But then he came right back with, "Hey, stick around, because I just spotted a blue-haired alien life-form and I'm about toreamher onboard the Enterprise."

"Ohhhhh, you bitch!" I shouted.

In a high girly voice he then mocked, "Ream me up, Scotty, oh oh oh, ream me up like a dirty little space girl. Oh oh oh, set your phasers to hard and ream me up good."

I was feeling the drink and we both laughed something stupid. I told him I was so going to kick his ass for that one, and we laughed even harder.

Janine had disappeared when I returned with the drinks, and then I over heard Kirk say, "Man, I am hot for teacher tonight!" I quickly looked, expecting to see Janine, but it was just this girl dressed as a teacher. He then started to talk about how he always had a teacher fetish and kidded by asking the girl if she wouldn't mind sharpening his pencil tonight.

Tim and May hadn't been there more than two hours, but they decided they were ready to leave. Actually, it looked like Tim had decided for both of them.

"We had fun," he said, "Tell Hal we really appreciate him having us."

"My friends can be a bit much when they drink, I know."

"Naw, naw, naw, we really had fun, we're just early risers."

"Alright, Tim, I'll catch you Monday." And then, I don't know what came over me, but I grabbed May's hand and kissed it, saying, "And it was an honor to have met such a beautiful lady as you." I guess I'd just felt bad for her, sensing that she'd landed under everyone's radar due to an overly protective husband, and hadn't received sufficient attention.

"Well," she said, surprised, "What can I say? Thank you, Jake." She blushed, and it made me feel like I'd accomplished something wonderful.

Odeon
Odeon
1,034 Followers