Aurora Blue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,029 Followers

"Now I gotta go find that spaced out wife of mine, before she gets herself into trouble with this group of animals."

After they left I found Janine in the living room talking with a group of friends. But I hesitated to walk over, and ended up taking a seat in chair by the kitchen table so I could just kick it and watch. Her costume had me rediscovering how sexy she could be. She'd kicked her snow boots free to cool off her feet, and a No Doubt song was playing, 'Running', I think, and she was sweeping her toes through the carpet while swaying her blue-haired head to the beat, and even though it wasn't much, I could tell the heat in the room was rising. The wig was the thing, because it allowed her to become someone else, and I really liked what I saw––everyone did. She began to sway her hips to the music, but she was the only one in the group grooving to it. This blue-haired beauty exuberated sexuality, you'd have to be blind to miss it. As I marveled at her moves I could easily understand how this magnificent creature had acquired so many lovers. She longed to be fucked, the rhythm in her hips revealed it. She was definitely the kind of girl you could have a good time with. The few guys in the group, Kirk being one of them, were in awe of her dance, and they all wanted her bad––makingmyprize so much more captivating.

Hal was back in the kitchen, so I went for one last drink. He knew what was coming and said, "Come on, give me your best shot."

"I got nothing."

"Bullshit!"

"Alright," I conceded, then I tried my best to perform a Bing Crosby impersonation, and broke out singing, "I-dream-of-genie-with-the-light-brown-muff."

"Ha! That's it? That's all you got?"

"Alright, let me have it. I know your dying to."

"If you say so, man!" He wiped his hands on a dish towel and asked, "You know why they call aliens ETs?" Then he motioned his hands in front of his crotch like he was putting someone's head to work on his cock, and concluded, "They give Extra Tonsil, man! BAW HA HA HA!"

"Just gimmie my margarita, bitch."

I accepted my defeat gracefully, because I knew that between the two wives, and this is despite Janine just being naturally prettier, her costume was also the heart stealer. Izzy's cleavage was too much too be entirely comfortable around. It looked good, but you couldn't get past it, and I felt awkward even talking to her. The grand effect of Janine's costume, however, was like some sweet little girl had acquired a wicked curiosity on the one night of the year where all bets are off. And how could anyone not fall for that?

Around eleven-thirty I walked up behind Janine and grabbed her sexy shoulders. As she turned her head around to reveal her gorgeous face, I asked, "Hey there sexy, what's your name?"

"Hmmm," she exclaimed in gratification, as I was now massaging her neck, "Just call me Aurora Blue."

"Well, well, Miss Blue, how would you like to come with me for a wonderful night cap?"

"Only if you promise to serve more than drinks."

"Wow, Aurora, aren't you the naughty one."

"If you only knew!"

At home the wig stayed on, and Aurora Blue did things to me that would make a sailor blush. She did things no proper wife would ever do. I loved Janine, but Aurora was born to fuck.

***

This next bit is by far the most embarrassing, and here it goes––if you haven't seen the New Battlestar Galactica series, you really should. The full series premiered the same year I met Aurora Blue, and Janine and I were avid fans. Before you get the wrong idea, the new BSG is the least nerdy sci-fi show I've ever seen. Mainly because the Cylons are extraordinarily hot females! They're no longer robots made up of circuits and gears housed in a metal casing; they are now living organisms that are indistinguishable from human beings. One of these Cylons, a platinum blonde in a red dress, also happens to be the sexiest character a TV audience has ever laid eyes on. However, that's only because no TV audience has seen Aurora Blue––mycaptured Cylon slave.

The first time we played our Cylon game, it went something like this: I ordered Aurora to take a seat on the bed. She did, with enthusiasm. I warned her that there'd be others if she failed to answer truthfully. "Others?" she hissed at me, making it apparent that my threat was lost on her.

"Others," I assured her, "And they won't be anything like the gentleman standing before you."

"So you'd send in a pack of animals and risk them devouring your only chance of stopping the invasion?"

"Yes," I stated, and then ordered her to kneel on the bed. Next I instructed that she remove her silver skirt and gloves. She adjusted her wig slightly after the dress came off, and I said, "Before you start confessing, I think it might be a good idea to clear your throat." I unzipped my pants as I stepped onto the bed. I stroked her blue hair as she looked up at me, and I ordered, "I know you fucked twenty-six of our best agents over the course of many, many interrogations, and I know that all twenty-six were killed at some point. Don't think that this frightens me. And now you are going to tell me exactly what happened during these interrogations."

She then described a brutal interrogation at the hands of Agent Kirk, who I've had the pleasure of meeting on several occasions. She fondly revealed how the interrogation took place on the balcony of a hotel during a vacation in Mexico.

At some point I interrupted her story by putting my erect penis to her lips, at which time she opened wide, like I was her dentist, not her lover, and let me set my cock onto her outstretched tongue. She closed her lips around it, and began to suck me. Her head moved like a chicken's, with a long graceful bob. I held onto her blue hair and pulled her head down until her nose touched my pubs. Aurora accepted blow jobs as a challenge, so with complete disregard for anything resembling dignity, she did her best to take me all the way in. I could feel the head of my cock bounce up against the rear of her mouth, and for a split second I felt her open up and allow me to move into the soft passageway of her throat before pulling off me. My dearest wife Janine would've never tried such a thing, and if she had, she surely would've gagged something horrible.

When my cock was freed she dropped her head to take a breath and then came back up, talking, "He fucked me in a white, cast iron chair, four stories up under the moonlight. He fucked me so nice. Thenhard! I had to reach back and grab the balcony railings, because he fucked me so hard the chair was sliding and making a grinding noise on the concrete."

I interrupted her again by shoving my dick back into her mouth, and she went right back to work. Man, I couldn't believe what she was doing to my cock. No one had ever blown me like that. I didn't even get to fuck her that first night because she sucked me dry in less than five minutes. When she was done, having swallowed it all right on down, I just fell to my knees and said, "Holy fuck. Where did you ever learn how to suck a man off like that?"

"I'll never tell," she goaded, with a horribly deceitful smile, "Not even the most thorough interrogation will drag it out of me. And you'll need to last a lot longer than that if you ever expect to obtain information out this little ole Cylon."

"Watch it, Cylon. I warned you of the others. Don't make me call for backup."

"Promises, promises," she mocked, as she pulled off her wig and took her nightgown out of the closet.

We both went downstairs after that and had a glass of wine as we cuddled on the sofa to watch HBO.

"You're wonderful, Jake."

"And you are amazing, Nini."

"You're very handsome, too."

"Fuck, Nini, you're the most beautiful woman in the world!"

***

The Others.

My Cylon slave was turning out to be one tough nut to crack, and within two months, the 'others' had arrived to assist me. There were two of them, and I walked over to the dresser and picked one up, then asked Aurora, "What should we call this agent?"

"Jude."

"JudeLaw?"

"Yes."

"Oh my god! No."

"Why not?"

"Okay fine, this is Agent Jude Law," I announced, waving the dildo in the air.

Earlier that day I'd learned how utterly wonderful it felt to buy two dildos in a sex shop. It was Friday, I was going crazy thinking about what I would do with Aurora, and the idea just sort of came to me on whim at a stop light. When I brought them up to the counter I wanted to somehow let the cashier know I wouldn't be using them on myself, but then the truth was so bizarre that I was afraid of alluding to that either, so I pulled out my wallet and said nothing. I know I must have looked extremely anxious about it, too, because the guy took my cash, bagged them, and said nothing in return. I'd also been extremely self conscious over which ones I chose, like what would the color and size of these things actually reveal about me? Agent Law was about seven inches and fat, with a healthy Caucasian complexion, while the other one was thinner but an inch or so taller, and blue.

"And who is this blue demon who I bought to match the lovely color of your hair?"

"Hmmm," she hummed, as she dragged on in thought with her all too familiar bratty smile. "That can be Kyle."

"Kyle!"

"Yes. I'm sorry," she continued, without appearing sorry in the slightest, "There's just been so many Agents. It was hard to recognize him at first."

"So, Kyle, one of the original twenty-six Agents, all of which mysteriously died over the course of multiple interrogations?"

"Yes, and one of the best!"

"Well, I guess we'll just have to resurrect him from the dead somehow. And try not to sound too delighted to have him here, Cylon, because they are all here on serious business."

"So you keep saying," she said, her voice trailing off a tad, and then she proceeded to lick her lovely lips.

About twice a month for the next three or four months, Jude Law, the resurrected Kyle and myself, wore down our stubborn captured Cylon. I'd taken to wearing thick rubber gloves at the start of the interrogation, caressing her body, and loving that warbling squeak they made against it. It was such a wickedly obscene sound to hear as I inserted two gloved fingers full of lube into her naughty pussy and worked it around. It was my job to make this uppity Cylon surrender and the job required only the nastiest gear. Next I'd get Jude going inside her, but eventually she'd reach down and take over, driving him in while rolling her hips against it, and her knees would come together and then she'd let her legs fall wide apart.

I asked her to show me how she liked it, and she agreed to. However, she wanted to make me so hot with anticipation that I'd go crazy, and forbid me to touch her. I agreed to that, and then she grabbed agent Kyle, the blue dildo, and began to gently work it into her pussy. Jude was a fine fantasy, but Kyle was so much more dangerous. Kyle had been a real lover, and the fact that the real deal had actually done to Janine what the dildo did, made it so wickedly hot.

"Oh fuck, Kyle. Fuck me just like that." There wasn't anything fancy to what she did with the blue toy, but her body sure was moving, in fact, she squirmed all over the bed in delight, and her skin glistened with sweat

After a long five minutes she began to cum. She bent her back and levitated her ass high up in the air, so that only her knees and shoulders were touching the bed. I could see the veins networking up her wrist as she worked that cock vigorously inside herself. "Oh god, I'm cumming! Keep fucking me, Kyle! Oh god!"

It was getting impossible to sit idle and just watch, and when she started to cum I quickly lay beside with my face close to hers, and shouted, "Confess, Cylon!"

In a labored voice she began to rattle off numbers, the coordinates of enemy ships. This particular hot model of Cylon had a fatal flaw, they became incredibly venerable during orgasm, and it was a flaw I'd planed to exploit to no end.

I had what I wanted, and grabbed Agent Kyle from her snatch and threw him to the foot of our bed. I then climbed on top of her and drove my cock in deep. I wanted to see if this blue haired slut had anything left to offer. But she was pretty spent, and very soon, I was too. There is nothing more wonderful in the world than two creative minds engaging in fun, and getting nasty with Aurora was by far the most fun I've ever had in my life.

Continued in part two.

Odeon
Odeon
1,029 Followers