All Comments on 'Aurora Borealis'

by midwestgent

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Take me next time, please

Wow, great story with excellent detail. I can only assume you have seen it first hand to know such details. Next time you head to Sweden, take me - sounds like great fun.

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaalmost 17 years ago
Another Great One

Your writing and details were exceptional as usual. What a great vacation it was, just sitting at my computer reading. The sex one on one was superb, so the future foresome with "Woody" will have to be every man's dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I always wanted to see the Northern Lights...

Definitely another winner for you, Midwestgent. Very vivid and erotic, you so easily can take us into your world, be it San Juan or Sweden. Now I just need to have a vacation like one of yours...You must have a hell of a travel agent!

affinityterraaffinityterraalmost 12 years ago
Well Done

That was very well done, made me wish I was her, making love to that sexy native American man. You didn't describe yourself much, but I can fill in the blanks just fine. Now if you would have just made her a redhead, it would have been perfect. Instead, this red head will just have to let her imagination replace herself with that blonde.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
spelling

Great story, but it's unsettling when tripping over misspells.

Old geezers, not "geysers"

and sheer, not "shear" when used as adjective.

"shear" is a verb, and it means to clip or cut.

GironGironover 6 years ago
Proud lapplander loved it.

As born in Kiruna, in Jukkasjärvi parish actually, and very proud of my native region I'm immensely impressed on how you describe it. Perhaps the Ice Hotel and/or the tourist board can link to it as a way to get more guests.

Never tried the twin sleeping bag under the Northern Light but it seems interesting. Done it outside under the midnight sun though. But you can't do that slowly or the mosquitos, large as birds, will drain you out of blood so that you lose your erection before you are done. 😉

That's why I prefer the sauna. Now we can talk about hot sex.

Wouldn't have mind a sequel but I hope your other scenarios is as good as this was.

Sincerely Giron - My name here actually means Kiruna in the sami language.

GoofyRobGoofyRobover 3 years ago

Nothing compares to fucking a girl with good muscle control. Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous