Aurora Borealis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a bearskin rug lying on the floor of the tent beside the fire pit which was located dead in the center of the structure. Other skins, reindeer I assumed, were lying on the remaining portions of the tent floor giving it the appearance of a carpeted floor. The temperature inside the tent was quite warm and I reached for the zipper of my snowsuit and started to tug it downward.

"Not so fast," Kaysa warned, as she placed her hand on top of mine and stopped me from unzipping the suit. "We're going back outside for a little bit."

There was a large sleeping bag rolled up beside the fire close enough to be getting nice and toasty but far enough away not to be a fire hazard. Kaysa grabbed the sleeping bag under one arm and grabbed my gloved hand with her other hand.

"Come on," she encouraged me as she pulled me toward the entrance to the tent. "Your unforgettable adventure is this way."

"Have you ever made love on a moon lit beach?" Kaysa asked, as she stopped just outside of the tent where a small circle of reindeer skins lay on top of the snow covered ground.

"Actually, I have," I confessed, as Kaysa unrolled the sleeping bag and spread it on top of the skins.

"It was quite memorable then I guess," Kaysa added.

"Indeed it was," I countered, "Indeed it was."

"Then imagine how memorable it will be to make love beneath the Northern Lights," she went on.

The sleeping bag was still warm when my naked body rushed from the arctic night air into its cozy confines. Kaysa was faster at slipping out of her insulating layers and she was already snuggled in the sleeping bag when I slid in.

We were lying there cuddling and nibbling softly on each other's lips and necks when the sky suddenly turned from the black starry darkness that we had navigated our way through to a glowing green, almost eerie hue. The solid green glow turned to a flicker as green streaks of light darted through the night sky. As quickly as the sky had turned green, it changed again to an orange glow.

It was absolutely incredible. I had heard about the aurora borealis and had once witnessed the green glow from as far south as my home in Cincinnati, but this was something words and even pictures could never describe.

Kaysa rolled me onto my back as the colorful sky danced overhead. From this position I could look straight up into the arctic sky and view the amazing light show that Mother Nature was displaying. I was in total amazement and nearly forgot that I was lying naked in a sleeping bag with one of the most beautiful girls I had ever met.

I was so caught up in the breathtaking display that I didn't notice Kaysa slip her head beneath the cover of the sleeping bag. Suddenly I felt warm hands caressing my balls and the warm familiar wetness of lips kissing the head of my cock. My erection had been lost as my mind drifted toward the brilliant light show, but in just a matter of seconds, Kaysa had brought it back to full attention.

With my cock at full staff, Kaysa climbed on top of me and easily slid my stiff member into her warm and juicy cove. A simultaneous moan left both of our lips when the head of my rock hard cock hit its full depth and she ground her pubic bone into mine, attempting to go as deep as possible.

With her chest flattened against my own in the tight confines of the sleeping bag, Kaysa began her slow and methodic rocking on my hardness. Her eyes were just centimeters away from my own as she stared deep into my lusty gaze as our bodies rocked in perfect rhythm. My eyes were now no longer distracted by the brilliance of the Northern Lights, but were instead fixed on the brilliance of Kaysa's deep blue eyes staring hungerly into my own.

Pure lust and total fulfillment filled Kaysa's eyes. With each penetrating stroke down my pole, her eyes would slowly close and then just as slowly reopen and refocus their penetrating stare deep into my sole. The blank stare in her eyes told it all. She was on a sexual high, oblivious to everything around her except the rigid cock probing within her sending electrifying pleasure to every cell in her body.

Between the incredible atmosphere and the slow and sensual fuck that Kaysa was providing, my engines were revving full speed and my balls were begging for me to take her hard and fast. With both hands squeezing her ass I pulled her hard against my cock while our eyes remained locked in a lustful stare. In one swift motion, I rolled Kaysa over onto her back where I could control the pace and fuck her with reckless abandon.

My pace quickened and my thrusts became faster as my cock begged for release and my balls tingled in anticipation. My breath quickened and Kaysa's moans became faster and louder as my thrusts became deeper and harder than ever.

"You have to slow down," Kaysa warned, as she grabbed my ass and pulled me against her.

"The air is too cold to breath and will freeze in your lungs if you start panting and breathing too hard," she cautioned. "Fuck me slow and deep, baby," she begged. "You can fuck me fast and hard back in the tent for the next round."

In the heat of passion I hadn't noticed the burning of the arctic air in my lungs until Kaysa stopped me, but I could now feel the warning signs that Kaysa had cautioned me about. I slowed my pace as requested and returned to the slow, sensual fuck where we had begun. Kaysa's eyes and face radiated in the luminance of the Northern Lights as I continued my methodical probing of her inner sole. Normally I could never cum with such a slow pace, but Kaysa was massaging my cock with her vaginal muscles each time my cock penetrated her depths.

The relentless teasing my cock had been enduring now for at least twenty minutes was taking its toll and my ability to hold off the pending orgasm was becoming a losing battle. The sight of the lust in Kaysa's eyes each time I hit bottom along with the constant massage from her inner muscles and the warmth and wetness oozing from her pussy was more than I could stand.

"Oh God Kaysa, I'm going to cum," I moaned, as my cock sank deep into her body and our eyes remained locked in their lustful stare.

Kaysa wrapped her arms around my back and pulled my body hard against her chest as my cock hit bottom one last time. At the depth of my stroke she squeezed me tight to hold me as deep as possible. I could feel her stomach muscles clench, her body shake and the warm rush of her orgasm gripping my cock from within.

That was more than I could stand. The warmth of her orgasm and the milking from her inner muscles sent me crashing over the edge and my cock bucked and pulsed within her as jet after of jet of cum shot from my balls and into her womb.

"Oh my God," Kaysa moaned, as my eruption triggered yet another orgasm within her already shaking body.

Tears were flowing down her cheeks as her body continued to tremble and her arms continued to clench my body as the orgasm rippled on and on. After what seemed like at least thirty seconds of continuous orgasm, Kaysa's body finally stopped convulsing as she released her vice like grip on my body and relaxed beneath me.

"Oh fuck," Kaysa exclaimed in an almost breathless voice. "I've never had an orgasm that intense."

"Grab your clothes and lets go inside where it warmer," Kaysa offered after a couple of minutes of rest. "Last one in has to service the other's sexual request," she challenged, as she was already half way out of the sleeping bag and fumbling to find her clothes.

"That's not fair," I teased, as I jumped out of the sleeping bag as quickly as possible. "You've got a head start."

I really didn't care if I won or lost this particular challenge. I was a winner either way. I was dying to spend some quality time in a warm place servicing every whim and desire of this beautiful woman, so losing this particular challenge would be the preverbal "win-win" situation.

Kaysa was already sitting on the bearskin rug snuggled close to the fire when I found my last boot and dropped the pile of winter gear on the floor of the tent. What little time I had spent outside of the sleeping bag gathering my clothes was enough to make my naked skin almost burn from the intense cold.

I quickly made my way to join Kaysa on the rug next to the fire. The heat felt good against my cold skin. Kaysa looked absolutely gorgeous sitting there in front of the fire with her naked body glistening from the perspiration of our sexual escapade and the reflection of the flames flickering off her moist skin.

For the first time since we met, we were in a place where we didn't have to rush to avoid frostbite and we didn't have to constrain our movements to those allowed within the limited confines of a sleeping bag.

Gently placing one hand on each side of Kaysa's face, I pulled her lips to mine in a passionate kiss. Normally my eyes would naturally close at such a moment, but with Kaysa, I felt this incredible desire to stare deep into her eyes as we passionately kissed. Her eyes were glossed over in total lust and desire as she stared back into my own.

Without losing contact between either our lips or our eyes, I gently laid Kaysa down on the soft bearskin rug. My hands drifted from the sides of her cheeks and began probing her tender flesh. I started with her soft and ticklish neck. My hands then the made their way to her shoulders and down the length of her arms, all the time our eyes and lips remained locked in passion.

Kaysa finally broke the eye contact when my hands reached her breasts and began massaging them softly. Her eyes closed in total relaxation and her lips clenched as her muffled moans vibrated from her chest. Her breasts were full and firm and her nipples erect and thirsting for my touch. My strong hands alternated between gentle squeezes of her breasts and pinching and rolling her nipples between my fingers. As my hands worked their magic on her sensitive chest, my lips and tongue found their way back to that ultra-sensitive spot on Kaysa's neck that I had discovered the night before.

"Oh my God that feels wonderful," Kaysa gasped, as my hands and tongue continued their relentless torture.

My tongue began a slow journey from the sensitive spot on the side of Kaysa's neck around to the front of her throat and on south to the valley between her breasts. With one hand still massaging her right breast, my lips kissed a path of soft nibbles around her other breast and ended on her nipple where my tongue and lips continued there relentless torment.

My other hand was now free to trace a path down Kaysa's stomach. When I reached her thighs, a gentle pull on the inside of her thigh was the only signal she needed to part her beautiful legs to provide me access to her ultimate pleasure zone. The nipple nestled between my lips became harder, begging for relief at the instant my hand touched Kaysa's inner thigh.

With one hand still worshiping her lovely breast and my lips and tongue attacking the other, my other hand began a slow circular massage of Kaysa's clit.

"Damn it Brian," Kaysa gasped as three of her most erogenous zones were being attacked simultaneously. "If you're trying to make me cum again, you're doing a hell of a good job."

Without a word I continued the pleasure I was delivering. The signs of Kaysa's pending orgasm were increasing with each flick of my tongue and each touch of my fingers. Her quickened breathing, the heaving of her chest and the squirming of her body beneath my lips and hands were tell tale signs that I would soon push her over the edge into the throes of orgasmic bliss.

My fingers tormenting Kaysa's clit increased their speed and pressed harder against her swollen and sensitive bud. Her pussy now glistened with dampness. The aroma of her arousal filled the air. Using her own wetness to dampen my fingers, I plunged two fingers into her pussy just long enough to absorb her wetness.

Returning my attention to her clit, I used two of my fingers to delicately spread the hood covering her clit and exposing her raw and swollen bud. With a third finger now wet with her own lust, I began to vigorously flick and massage her exposed clit. That was more than my little sex goddess could take and her body tensed in another quivering orgasm.

Ripple after ripple of spasm racked her body for the next twenty seconds before her sweaty body regained control.

Her limp and spent body lay motionless on the rug as I repositioned myself to continue pleasuring this Swedish vixen.

"What are you d...?" were the only words she could get out of her mouth as I positioned myself on top of her in a sixty nine position and spread her thighs with my hands. Kaysa gasped as my tongue hit her clit, preventing her from finishing the question she had started to ask.

"Paying off for losing the race," I chuckled, as I came up for air.

Providing oral pleasure to my partner is one of the greatest pleasures I get from sex, and this was my first real opportunity with Kaysa.

"Just relax and enjoy," I comforted her. "I want to taste that sweet nectar oozing from the depths of your passion."

Sweet it was. The aroma and the taste of Kaysa's juices were intoxicating as I licked, sucked and nibbled on her clit and pussy.

From this position, Kaysa could easily take my now rigid cock into her mouth and return the pleasure I was giving her. I could feel her tongue lick across my head and her lips grip my shaft as she slid them down its length until my head made contact with her throat. Kaysa moaned as my tongue alternated between her juicy pussy and her tender clit, sending vibrations through my cock buried in her throat.

We stayed in this position for a good twenty minutes, pleasuring each other to the brink of orgasm on several occasions and then backing off to prolong the experience. Kaysa pulled my cock from her mouth and reached a hand up to her pussy pushing my mouth away from her love box.

"I want to feel you cum inside me again," she begged, with an almost desperate sound to her voice.

I started to roll her onto her back where I could fuck her hard and deep, but Kaysa continued to roll until she landed on top. Unlike the sleeping bag episodes where she laid on top with her chest pressed firmly against mine due to the confined space available, this time she was able to sit upright with my cock buried deep within her.

I'm not sure which sight was more amazing, the beauty of the Northern Lights, or the beauty of this incredible woman sitting on top of me riding me like a wild horse. Kaysa's tits bounced in unison and her shoulder length blond mane flew up and down as she fucked me with reckless abandon.

With one hand alternating between squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple, my other hand found her clit and began a firm circular massage of her love button.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, oh God," she whimpered over and over again, as she continued to impale herself on my shaft and I continued to stimulate her most sensitive organs.

Kaysa sensed my building orgasm as her pace quickened and I met her every thrust with a thrust of my own.

"Cum with me baby," I begged her, as my balls tensed and prepared to blast yet another shot of liquid lust deep inside of her.

"Oh God Kaysa, I cuming," I groaned with one last hard and deep thrust.

At the instant my cock hit bottom, her body tensed and my cock began pumping another load of cum. The muscles inside her pussy tightened hard against my cock as the orgasm crashed over her body milking spurt after spurt of cum from my cock. With my hands on her shoulders pulling her hard against my cock, our bodies pulsed together in mutual ecstasy.

Kaysa almost passed out as the intensity of her orgasm left her completely spent. She managed enough remaining energy to control her body only long enough to roll over onto the bearskin rug, before crashing in total exhaustion.

I came two more times before morning and I'm sure Kaysa more than doubled that number. When we woke up on Sunday morning, Kaysa was still cuddled in my arms where we both passed out following our last incredible round of sex.

"You were right when you said it would be an unforgettable night," I told Kaysa as we stretched and prepared to get up. "That was the most incredible night I have ever had, or ever will have for that matter."

"We still have all day and all night tonight to create an even longer lasting memory," Kaysa laughed.

"I'm pretty sure nothing we are going to do today can top last night," I chuckled, with a wink and a grin.

"Don't be so sure of yourself, my friend. Anna and Marissa are coming over for the day. They want to get better acquainted with Woody!"