Austin Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad of that as well."

Chuckling Hank then proceeded to kiss Hannah's exposed skin slowly and agonisingly he moved down her body licking, kissing and nibbling on her. Each touch of his lips brought forth a tiny shiver from Hannah. Getting a sudden idea, Hank pauses at Hannah's navel lavishing his attentions on it and eliciting soft moans from Hannah. As he neared the top of her jeans he quickly unfastened them and let them drop to puddle on the floor around her ankles. Hooking his fingers in the waistband of her panties he slowly slid them down to join her jeans. Slowly he runs his hand over her soft fur-covered mound. Hank continues to lightly run his fingers over Hannah's soft mound loving the softness of it.

"Mmmmmmmmm that feels so good but I really need you to work your fingers a little more deeply."

"I love the feel of your softness there, a woman's naked body is one of nature's most prized beauties. Besides I am the one playing now."

"You said you wanted me to tell you what I wanted. I need to feel you deeper inside me."

"I also said that I would decide when and how I will touch you deeper, when I am ready."

"So that is how it is to be."

"Yes dear it is. If it's one thing, I have learned about women is yall are too impatient. Tonight my love you will learn patients and reap the benefits that patience brings."

Hank had noticed that Hannah though fully covered in hair it was short and neatly trimmed.

"Do you ever shave yourself?"

"Not completely but I do like to keep it well trimmed for wearing short shorts and bathing suits."

"I think I would love to shave you so I can introduce you to the pleasure of a clean shaven mound. I hear it brings the utmost to your enjoyment."

Hannah seemed to hesitate, not sure if she wanted to trust this man with a razor near so tender a spot.

"I promise I will be very gently and if you hold very still you won't feel a thing."

"You sound as if you've done this before."

"I have a few times in the past. I have yet to hear a complaint either during or after the shave."

"OK," Hannah could hear herself agreeing and not believing she is doing this,"you seem like you have a gentle enough touch so far."

Hank's face lit up like a boy with a new puppy."Great you won't regret it."

Hank sped into the bathroom and returned with a beard trimmer and a razor and shaving cream. He also carried two white hotel towels in his hands. Steam could be seen coming from one of them.

"So what do I do now."

"Hmmmm lets go over to the bed the light is better there and it will make it easier for me to see. I don't like shaving in the dark too easy to miss something."

Hannah could see that Hanks once nearly flaccid member was now beginning to become ever so slightly more erect. {He is getting off on this}, she thought and that thought made her more excited. Hannah realized that with any other lover in the past everything will be all over now but the sleeping. She was very aware of her heightened sense of arousal all during this.

Hank deftly spread one towel down on top of the sheets and smooth out all the wrinkles in it.

"Now lay on the bed face down with the towel lined up with your gorgeous butt then roll over onto the towel."

Hannah did exactly as she was instructed. Hank then moved over to her and smoothed out any wrinkles that Hannah had caused as she rolled over onto the towel. playfully squeezing her butt cheeks as he did so.

"Now love just lay back and enjoy." Hank then laid the warm towel between Hannah's legs and slowly began running his hands up and down the inside of her silky smooth thighs. Hannah enjoyed the attention her thighs were getting and the marvelous warmth that spread out between her legs. Then moving upwards, Hank began to massage her through the towel. The feeling was marvelous. Just as Hannah thought she was on the verge of cumming Hank whipped off the towel exposing her to the cool temperatures in the room. Hannah gasped at the sudden blast of cool air which pulled her back from the edge. Hank turned on the cordless beard trimmer and soon began to apply it most gently to Hannah's outer lips. The vibrations sent sensations throughout Hannah's being. Again she could feel herself inching toward a powerful climax. Hank finished up just short again.

"Don't go anywhere babe I'll be right back I need to reheat the towel. Hannah could hear the water running in the bathroom. Feeling the deep need to release the tension Hannah let her hands roam over her nearly bare mound. Hank stuck his head around the bathroom door and saw her.

"NO!" The suddenness of the voice caused her to jump slightly,"Don't touch yourself that is my job I will do that when the time is ready. You must really learn to be patient."

"Yes my lover." Hannah said as she again laid her hands down by her sides.

Hank returned with another steaming towel and again laid it between Hannah's legs. This time the temperature change was more dramatic and hannah really felt the sensations of the warm flow through her whole body this time. Hank didn't touch her this time either.

"I was so hoping for a message this time."

"Nope not this time Baby you would climax for sure and I don't want that just yet. I have plans for your orgasm and I want it to be the biggest one you ever had, guarantee to move your earth."

Hank whipped the towel off again and applied cool shaving cream to her, covering her completely. The sudden blast of arctic air on Hannah's newly exposed mound sent shivers throughout her body from head to toe. Carefully Hannah felt a slight pressure so slight she could barely detect it. Soon the air was again seeking her skin only not as suddenly nor as drastically as before. The next thing Hannah knew Hanks was applying the warm hand towel to her wiping off the excess shaving cream.

"Now to test the smoothness." hank saying that leaned toward Hannah and nestled his face between her thighs. Running his tongue just over the newly exposed flesh, he moaned. Hannah echoed his moan even more so as it felt like nothing she had ever remembered feeling it was so intense. No longer able to bear the suspense Hannah grabbed Hank by the back of his head and tried to pull him into her more but Hank managed to hang back. Not succeeding Hannah tried to buck and place her hips so he had to venture inside her. But still Hank persisted. The suddenly Hank plowed his tongue through her now flooded slit from the back slowly to the front. As his tongue made contact with her clit lights exploded in Hannah's head. She pushed Hank back and straddled his face and began to pump his face and tongue for all she was worth. Seeing his now fully erect dick she enveloped it with her mouth wanting as much of him as she could get inside her at once she took all of him in her mouth and tried to suck more of him down. Hannah began bucking more wildly as she felt the first waves of passion rising in her. Hank feeling that Hannah was near tried to run his tongue up inside her to actually drive her wild with his tongue.

"Cum for me Baby, I want to feel you cumming on my tongue."

Hannah was so into the throes of passion nothing else existed for her but the spot between her legs where Hank's tongue was buried, the feel of his beard on her newly shaven mound and the hardness of him in her mouth. Hank could feel Hannah's Orgasm start up slowly building in intensity as a flood of juices cam flowing into his mouth. The feeling of Hannah squeezing his tongue inside her was more than he could take and he began to cum shooting gush after gush of his creamy seed into her wanton mouth. Hannah's orgasm just kept building in intensity like nothing she had ever witnessed before. Until finally she fell over off of Hank unable to move any more but her orgasm was still going strong she was completely paralyzed with passion. Hank was beginning to worry about her when she finally started to subside. Hannah was the first to speak.

"What the hell was that?"

"I was wondering myself, I have never experienced anything like it before."

"Neither have I but it was the most intense pleasure I have ever had in my life."

"To be honest with you it scared me to see you motionless there."

"Well all I can say is that you delivered what you promised. I will promise to always let you take your time from now on. You sold me on being patient."

"Fine because as soon as you are ready I want to go at it again and this time it is your turn to play and my turn to lie back and enjoy. But for this moment let's relax and enjoy the feel of each others naked bodies next to each other."

With that Hank and Hannah curled up in each others arms to relax and enjoy the precious moment that is passing. Hank making mental notes on how to drive Hannah up the walls and Hannah trying to decide how she wanted to play with Hank in a few moments.

12