All Comments on 'Australian Abduction Ch. 03'

by Cyberdiva68

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
jkimjkimabout 12 years ago
never disappointed

i love your writing and style. every tale is hot and makes me juice like an orange! always sad when i get to the end of a new chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MmmHmm!

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic Effort!

Best I've read over the years - for all its length, a total literary package!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Worth Staying With!

A long, but intriguing, tale expertly woven by excellent descriptive prose! I hope the author continues to produce similar high quality erotic fare in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so wonderful

I wonder if you will add to this. what a wonderful story. well written and full of such wonderful mental pictures. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I really liked your story. However, wouldn't she have recognized Glenn before now? I'm confused as to how he hid his identity for so long from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

Wow i really liked it....In a way i suspected it to be Glen very early...Especially since she was not allowed to see him or hear his real voice...She had hood/blindfold and could only hear altered voice...

i love kidnapping stories(non consensual) and i am actually working on one myself.That is not as sexual as this since it is based on my fantasies which is more about bondage and domination than about sex.It is my fantasy to be kidnapped and kept in chains more or less 24/7.

kajira_aminakajira_aminaover 11 years ago
film

It should be made as a film.Would be great i think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful Story!

This 3-chapter work is a BDSM classic ! Well-organized, fast-paced and clearly written, it has been a pleasure to read - and re-read! - since discovering it here last summer. Hopefully the author will bless us with more high quality tales of like erotic intensity in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wet

I was dripping wet from beginning to end if this story. Oh, how I want to be dominated like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good job

I really liked the end to this story. I kinda figured who it was but it was still a very nice read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Amazing story, such an intense orgasm half way through. Well written & kept the interest up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glen is no prize

The end does not justify the means. We're he such a great master he would not needed to traumatize her so to achieve his goal. IF sub is her true nature, I would hope she finds a better master, one that values her and not the creation of a blow up doll.

desjdesjabout 6 years ago

I’ve always loved this story but don’t like that she seemed to forgive him for what did should of had her at least tell him off and made him apologize some even if just had one more page to story would of been better then hi it’s me deal now she has to deal with that

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ridiculous

She’s kidnapped, raped, beaten and tortured mentally and physically. In her place I’d have taken all of the evidence to the police, bdsm is meant to be safe, sane and consensual. I love the lifestyle but I won’t have choice taken away from me. Thank god it’s only a story. Had to ditch it part way through the first chapter because it made me feel sick. It’s not submission if she doesn’t have free will. How fucking chirpy would he have been if she tried to or succeeded in committing suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
FML! Just NO ok!

Just because you have a fantasy of being submissive DOES NOT give you the right to dick around with BDSM

It’s supposed to be SAFE SANE and CONSENSUAL and after looking through several of your stories they’re all of a theme with the non con they’re kidnapped, raped and tortured repeatedly and then have a revelation that they were destined to be a slave. Which is fine IF that’s what gets you off. Don’t make the mistake of thinking that this bullshit equates to BDSM because it doesn’t. Presumably the guys all have magic cocks that reached and filled places that hadn’t way way wah!

It’s fine to enjoy any fantasy you like just don’t try passing it off as BDSM - it’s stories like this that give BDSM a bad name, and we all know where that shit leads to 50 Shades of abusive stalker arsehole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyberdiva68@Cyberdiva68
I hope that readers enjoy the stories I'm writing. I welcome any feedback given.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES