Australian Abduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your mouth," my Master commands and I quickly obey.

Slowly he inserts a spoonful of a delicious stew into my mouth. It is hot but not enough to burn me and I quickly chew and swallow it. Without his prompting, I open my mouth for the next spoonful. I'm famished and in a very short space of time my Master is wiping my mouth & advising me that I've had enough. I pout in disappointment and he laughs.

"I'm glad to see that my sub likes my cooking!" he says.

My mouth drops open in amazement. Never would I have expected that my captor, now my Master, would even know how to cook, let alone be so skilled at it. This prompts him to laugh again. I feel a straw at my mouth and when I cautiously take a sip, my mouth is filled with a fruity medium white wine. I'm surprised that I'm being given such good food when I'm essentially a captive and my Master must have guessed the way my thoughts were leading.

"You have done very well today," he explains. "You have endured stiff punishment, learned new skills which were obviously hard for you to contemplate and you have pleased me by asking of your own free will to become my submissive. For that, you are allowed a treat for dinner."

I open my mouth to speak and then quickly close it again, remembering that I'm not allowed to speak unless given permission. My Master notices.

"You may speak," he tells me.

"I just wanted to say thank you, Master" I say quietly.

"You're welcome, sub," he says, with a tone of surprise in his voice.

I don't think he was expecting my thanks. He probably expected a barrage of questions, but I'm too tired and by now the realisation has dawned on me that by becoming his submissive, I have opened myself to a whole new vista of sexual experience and am being forced to sexual heights that I have never previously dreamed of! With a little jolt of surprise, I realise that against all logic, I'm actually content!

"You should get some sleep," my Master says. "It's been a long couple of days for you and I expect you're exhausted!"

I nod my head in agreement and settle back down to the bed as I hear his footsteps cross the room followed by the door opening & closing behind him.

I sleep so deeply that my Master wakes me the next morning by pinching my nipples as his mouth fastens on mine. My eyes fly open but vision is obscured by the blindfold still snugly in place from the night before. My Master's hand moves down to my pussy and finds that it is already moist.

"That is how I want you to be at all times," he tells me. "Your training will continue until your pussy is moist at all times and you will cum purely from a vocal command that I give! You will be trained to become extremely responsive to even the slightest stimulus. I want my submissive eager and hungry, ready to please me at all times, whether in my physical presence or not!"

I find this impossible to comprehend. In the past, it has taken a very long time for anyone to get me wet, with the result that many partners either gave up on me or I faked an orgasm in order to make them feel they had achieved the desired effect. Sex had often been unsatisfying and I had never had the mind-blowing experiences that I have been subjected to whilst in captivity!

My Master un-tethers me from the bed and helps me to sit up. A straw is placed to my lips and I suck cool, sweet orange juice into my mouth. The straw is replaced by the warmth of a cup and I take a cautious sip. As it was yesterday, the cup contains tea, prepared just the way I like it. Long after I think the liquid should be gone, the cup is held to my lips and I realise that it is not a cup but a very large mug of tea that I am drinking. Finally, the mug is removed from my lips and I hear my Master set it down on the table.

He draws me to my feet and leads me around the bed. We move across the room and I hear the sound of a latch being lifted. A sudden warm draft surrounds me as he pulls me forward and the surface beneath my feet changes from wood to tile. In a panic, I realise that I am now outside and am acutely aware of my naked state. I stop dead for a second but my Master drags me forward until I'm pushed up against a metal railing. I realise it must be a balcony as I can hear rushing water underneath me.

My Master bends me over the railing keeping on the pressure until I'm fully stretched & only my toes are on the floor. He secures my wrists. He commands me to spread my legs and I obey, trying to stifle a groan as he secures my ankles in place. I moan as I feel his fingers grasp my nipples, pinching & teasing them under I can feel them harden. Then I gasp as they're gripped in a strong metal bite. My Master has obviously applied clamps. I gasp again as the metal bites down harder on my nipples and I feel them being stretched. When it feels like I can't take any more, the stretching stops and they're held in place. My Master has obviously attached chains to the clamps and secured those chains to an attachment below me. I'm now bent over the railing of the balcony, secured in place and totally exposed to anyone who might pass by!

I feel my Master's fingers peel back my clitoral hood before starting to rub & stroke my clit. I moan & squirm, but the movement pulls at my nipples painfully. My Master pays no attention and continues to rub & stroke my clit until I can feel it engorge & stiffen. As soon as it does, I feel a cylinder placed over it and the air is sucked out. I can't stifle a groan as I realise that my Master intends to pump my clit again and am punished by several sharp, hard blows to my ass that thrust my mound painfully against the metal railing.

"You were told that your clit is too small and that it will be enlarged on a regular basis," my Master tells me. "As my sub, your body will be sculpted into the shape I find most pleasing. As I have said before, your breasts and nipples are perfect the way they are, large and extremely sensitive. However, you will undergo clitoral enlargement several times a day until I am satisfied with its size. You will also be expected to keep to an exercise regime that I will design for you. I expect my submissive to be fit and well-toned in order to undertake whatever physical activity is demanded. I am a man with an extremely high sex drive and you will be used to satisfy that drive thoroughly and completely!"

My face had flushed in shame at his words and he must have noticed as his tone softens slightly.

"Don't worry, little sub," he says. "There is nothing about you that cannot be easily fixed. Now there is one more thing I need to do before I leave you to enjoy the morning sunshine."

I hear the hum of an electric motor and realise that once again the cylinder on my clit has been connected to a machine. Then I flinch as my nipples start to tingle and I realise that the machine obviously has two purposes - one to control the suction in the clitoral pump, the other to provide stimulus to my nipples. I barely register as I hear his footsteps leave the balcony and disappear inside. I'm left, tied in place with my nipples and clit throbbing under the stimulus of the machine.

By the time my Master returns, my body is in turmoil. My clit is throbbing, my nipples are driving me wild with the constant tingling and the sound of the waterfall has me desperate to relieve myself. I hear his footsteps halt and he stands in place, obviously looking at me for some time. Then I feel his fingers slip between my pussy lips. I can feel I'm dripping wet – a side effect of the constant stimulus. There is a hiss and my Master removes the cylinder from my clit. His fingers brush over the hypersensitive nub & I cry out as his touch sends shudders through my body. I try to stifle the sound as my hands grip the railings.

"It's ok, my little sub. You can make all the noise you want!" my Master tells me. "Nobody is here and this is the only house for miles around. Not to mention that the sound of the waterfall very effectively covers any sound you might make. Besides, I want to hear my sub begging me to make her cum, as I know you so want to do!"

His fingers continue to lightly stroke my clit until I'm desperately squirming against the railings. Each movement tugs at the clamps biting into my nipples, increasing the stimulation. I feel his other hand reach down and spread my pussy lips. They slide easily between my inner labia and into my dripping wet pussy.

"Excellent," I hear my Master say. "I think that this time I will use your pussy, seeing as it is so obviously in need of filling!" I feel his hard cock slide into my slick pussy. He slowly enters me, a fraction of an inch at a time, all the while keeping up the light stroking of my clit, driving me wild. Finally, his entire shaft is buried deep inside me and he grinds my mound against the railings. This has the effect of applying more pressure on my clit and I groan as my body starts to shudder. I know it won't take much more to make me cum and am amazed at how quickly my body is now responding!

"Please Master," I manage to gasp out, "Please may I cum?"

"Not yet, my little slut," I hear him say, "You're not desperate enough yet. You must hold back until I tell you to cum."

I moan in anguish but know it is useless to protest. My Master now starts to thrust inside me, slowly at first, but increasing speed and power until his cock is pounding into me and my mound is being punishingly hammered against the railings. My clit is now on fire, as are my nipples as the intense fucking I'm receiving is dragging against the clamps' tethers. I start to swear, crying out, begging my Master to let me cum as he drives me relentlessly towards orgasm. He ignores my pleas for a while longer and I desperately grip the bars of the railing, focusing on the pain to keep from disobeying my Master. Finally I can feel his cock start to throb & pulsate inside my pussy.

"Now you can cum, my wanton little whore!" I hear my Master say.

With a ragged, guttural groan I succumb to the flood of sensation raging through me. My pussy pulsates as it grips my Master's cock and the hot spurt of his seed mingles with my juices as the orgasm crashes over both of us.

I'm crushed against the balcony for some time as both my Master & I recover from that first, strong orgasm. Finally, the pressure on my body eases as he straightens and eases his cock out of my pussy. I feel my ankles being unlocked, then my wrists and last of all the pressure on my nipples is released, although not completely as he leaves the clamps in place. I can feel the slim metal chains dangle against my body as I straighten up. He turns me around and commands me to assume position 1. My legs are still shaky for the aftermath of the orgasm and he puts a hand to my shoulder to steady me as I sink to my knees and place my hands behind my head.

"You may clean your Master," he tells me.

I feel the tip of his wet cock on my lips and open my mouth, taking the full length of his shaft inside me. I use my tongue to sweep every last drop of liquid from his cock. I'm still not used to the combined taste of his seed and my juices, but concentrate on doing a thorough job. He shudders as I finish and pulls his cock out of my mouth.

"Enough," he says. "Let's get you cleaned up, shall we?"

He pulls me to my feet and steers me back inside & over to the bathroom. By now my bladder is full and I need to pee. However, I haven't been given permission to speak, so with difficulty I hold my tongue. I feel the lip of the shower brush against my toes and my Master tells me to step inside and assume position 2. With an inward groan I obey, sinking to my knees, placing my head to the floor and spreading my ass cheeks, knowing what is coming next. I feel a slippery substance being smeared around & inside my asshole, following by the sound of water filling a container. Then a nozzle is inserted into my ass and warm water begins to flow inside. I moan softly as the amount of water begins to distend my belly and am reminded of my place by a sharp blow to my ass. I bite my lip to keep from making any further sound and endure as my belly is stretched to the point of physical pain. Finally, the water flow stops and the nozzle is withdrawn. My Master slips a butt plug into place & commands me to stay in place until ordered to move. I hear his footsteps leave the bathroom and move about the bedroom.

I don't know how long he keeps me in place in the bathroom, but by the time he returns, the need to pee is urgent and I'm in a great deal of discomfort from the water trapped inside me. My Master pulls me to my feet and orders me to assume position 3. I place my hands behind my head and spread my feet wide. I feel the blindfold removed and after blinking to accustom my eyes to the light, I get my first glimpse of my Master. He is naked except for a black hood that covers his face and hair, preventing any identification. His body is muscular & compact and it's obvious that he keeps it in trim with rigorous exercise.

"Pee for your Master" he commands.

With the plug in my ass, it takes me a while to obey him & he punishes me by spanking my pussy until the warm golden liquid is released. I feel his hand massage my still sensitive clit as the liquid flows out of my urethra. When I finally finish, he tells me to step out of the shower and cross over to straddle the toilet. I dutifully obey his command and stand quietly with my hands still behind my head as he withdraws the plug from my ass.

"Hold it in!" he commands and I struggle to obey.

The pressure is overwhelming but I grit my teeth and tighten my sphincter to try and comply with his demand. He keeps me in that state for what seems like an eternity until finally giving the order I'm desperate to obey.

"You may release," he tells me.

By now the need to go is overwhelming but my face still flames with humiliation at being forced to conduct such a private act in front of him. As I release the control over my sphincter, liquid rushes out of me and the physical relief as my belly returns to normal is overwhelming. It takes what seems to be hours before I am finally finished, at which point my Master commands me to return to the shower and once more bend over. Again the nozzle is inserted into my anal passage and I feel it flood with warm water. However, this time as the nozzle is withdrawn, my Master commands me to stand straight and let the water flow out immediately. With great relief, I obey his commands. I watch quietly as he turns on the shower and motions for me to step under the water.

"You may wash yourself and your hair," my Master tells me, "but make sure you do it in such a way as to be pleasing to me!"

I hesitate momentarily, unsure what he means and then it dawns on me. Rather than a business-like cleansing of my body, my Master expects me to explore my body sensually as I clean it! I swallow hard as this is a form of exhibitionism that I'm not comfortable with. Although I am an independent and assertive woman in most areas of my life, I am also intensely body shy and ill at ease with any form of body flaunting. Nevertheless, I know that I have no choice but to obey my Master's orders!

As the hot water sluices over my body, I reach for a bottle of shower crème. It is a luxury brand and feels thick & silky as I pour a quantity into my hands. I start to stroke my hands over my body, starting at my neck & collarbone before slowly moving them down to circle my breasts. Blushing in embarrassment, I start to massage my breasts, fingers kneading their flesh, thumbs circling & rubbing over my nipples. I slide my hands underneath my breasts, lifting their heavy weight and again circling the nipples with my thumbs.

"Good girl," I hear my Master say, "continue."

I pour more shower crème into my palms and slowly start to stroke my hands down my belly & sides moving down towards my mound. As my hand reaches my mound, I spread my legs and part my pussy lips with the other. Keeping the lips spread, I slowly start to stroked my fingers between their folds, always making sure that my Master has a clear view of my pussy.

"Rub your clit," he instructs, and again blushing furiously, I obey. "Turn around and bend over," is his next instruction. I comply. "Now start to finger your ass," he commands.

I hesitate. It's one thing to submit to my ass being fucked by another when I'm restrained & immobilised. It's quite another to be fingering it myself with no restraints other than my Master's orders! My fingers are still slippery from the shower crème and slowly and tentatively I circle a finger around my asshole.

"Now slide your finger inside," he commands.

I swallow hard but comply with his orders. It feels so strange to feel my own finger slipping inside my anal passage!

"Now slide your finger in & out of your ass," my Master orders.

My face is red hot as I comply with his orders and slowly slide my finger in & out of my ass. I feel very strange as the sensation is not as bad as I had expected it to be.

"Very good," my Master tells me approvingly. "You are learning quickly. You may continue to wash the rest of your body."

With relief, I slide my finger out of my ass and hold my hands under the hot water, rinsing them off. I take down a bottle of shampoo and pour some into my hands before slowly massaging it into my hair. I tip my head back and let the hot water sluice the lather from my head before massaging conditioner in. I leave it in for a couple of minutes, letting the heat of the water relax the tense muscles in my neck. Finally I once again tilt my head back and rinse the conditioner from my hair. The freedom to have a shower and wash my hair has made me feel amazingly good and a certain amount of tension has washed away.

My Master approaches and turns off the water. "You will assume position 3 until you are fully dry," he tells me and leaves me standing in the shower as he exits the room.

I wait for what seems to be an eternity until I hear him approach again. He has a blindfold in his hands, which he quickly slips over my eyes and secures in place. I feel his hands slide over my body, covering every inch. I find myself quivering at his touch and as his fingers slip between my pussy lips, I know he is going to find I'm wet. It seems as if the mere touch of my Master is now enough to heighten my state of arousal! I feel a leash being clipped to my collar and then a sharp tug indicates that I am to follow my Master. He leads me out of the bathroom & across the bedroom before we exit through the door. Once again he leads me to the dead sounding room and the door is closed firmly behind us.

We move forwards into the room for several steps then I'm commanded to assume position one. I kneel down and place my hands behind my head. I feel my wrists locked together and then the scrape of furniture across the floor.

My Master pulls me up & tilts me forwards until I can feel myself being held across his lap. He commands me to spread my legs, which I obediently do. I feel his fingers slide between my pussy lips and then cry out as he brings something hard down across my ass. He slips his fingers into my pussy and continues to land hard blows across my ass until it feels red hot. By now I'm whimpering in pain but suddenly I'm distracted as my Master's fingers start moving inside me. He continues to spank my ass with the hard object but now as he does so his fingers are stimulating my pussy, stroking & swirling inside me. The pain from my ass is starting to merge with the pleasure in my pussy and as my Master's fingers find and start to stimulate my G spot, a low moan issues from my throat.

"Good girl," I hear him say, "Let yourself go. Embrace the pain, let it take you higher."

The blows stop for a moment and I feel his fingers enter my ass, massaging & stretching my anal passage. They're withdrawn only to be replaced with a slim plug. He then resumes the spanking, increasing the force and speed of his blows and his fingers now work expertly inside me. The heat in my ass is now matched by the heat in my pussy and then I groan as I feel the plug inside me expand! Again the blows to my ass resume and now they are landing directly over the plug, forcing it to rock back & forth inside me. My Master's fingers are still working their magic inside my pussy and my body is awash with sensation. The heat in my ass turns from red hot to white hot as the spanking continues. By now my pussy is sopping wet and I gasp as suddenly the plug in my ass starts to vibrate. I don't know where to put myself. I'm pinned on top of my Master's lap, his fingers buried in my pussy, expertly driving me wild. By now I can't tell the difference between pain and pleasure, it has merged into one, intense feeling. I can feel my body start to shudder in the beginnings of an orgasm and barely have the presence of mind to gasp out a plea to my Master.