Australian Abduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Master, I need to cum!" I beg.

"Do you admit that you're my little pain slut?" my Master asks. "Do you admit that it feels good to be spanked by a paddle until your ass is burning and your pussy is begging to be fucked?"

"Yes Master, I admit I'm your pain slut," I cry out. "Please make me cum!"

"Very well little one," he says. "As you have done so well, you may cum for your Master!"

With those words he turns the vibrations in my ass into high speed. I hear the sound of something solid being thrown aside and wail as the clamps are ripped off my nipples. The sudden pain flooding into them is enough to send me crashing over the edge into orgasm and my Master holds my shuddering body against his lap as I cum hard, juices flooding out of my pussy. As I slowly descend from that shuddering climax I hear my Master's words above me.

"That was just your introduction to the pleasure that can be achieved through pain!" he tells me.

He waits until the tremors in my body subside, gently stroking my hair and soothing me until I finally relax. He waits for a few minutes more before commanding me to assume position one. I slip to the floor and kneel in place as I hear him walking around the room. I hear sounds that I cannot understand and wrack my brains trying to figure out what they must indicate. Finally my Master returns to my side. He draws me to my feet and leads me forward for a few steps before stopping.

"Assume position 3," he commands.

I spread my legs wide and once again place my hands behind my head. Something is attached to my ankle cuffs and then my legs are forced even wider. Try as I might, I cannot close them – something solid prevents this from happening. I hear a pair of clicks and then realise that my ankles are now locked down to the floor and I cannot move from where I have been placed. I hear something being wheeled close to me, followed by my Master's fingers pulling up my clitoral hood. Something round, firm & rubber-like is placed snugly against my clit and I hear the click of something being locked down.

I'm left wondering what is going on as I hear my Master's footsteps once more cross the room. There is the sound of a cupboard door being opened then closed and my Master returns to my side. I hear a swish and then flinch as I feel multiple strands of something soft land across my back. The action is repeated again and again until my entire back is tingling. The blows descend lower and now fall across my already tender ass and the backs of my thighs. I hiss as this reawakens the pain in my ass but refrain from any louder sound, knowing by now that the only result will be punishment. The blows move around and now fall across the front of my body, flicking against my tender breasts and nipples. I can't prevent a moan from escaping my lips as the tingling starts to spread through the front of my body.

There is a brief pause and then I jerk as powerful vibrations suddenly assault my clit. Whatever has been placed against it is obviously a vibrator of some sort.

"What you are feeling is called a magic wand," I hear my Master say. "It is a very effective clitoral stimulator and works extremely quickly on most subjects. You now have two options my little sub. You can hold yourself against that vibrator like the wanton slut that you are and I will allow you to cum when I feel you have deserved it. However....." he paused, "if you move away from it in any way, you will be severely punished. Nod your head if you understand," he tells me.

I nod my head frantically. In no way do I want to suffer any further punishment!

"Good," my Master says. "Now hold still, this is going to be a difficult session for you!"

I hear him take a step back and this time there is no gentleness in the blows falling across my skin. The soft lengths have been replaced with thinner, harder strands with what seem to be knots at their tips. Now each time I hear the swish, lines of fire follow it. Before long my skin is on fire, front and back. Throughout, I try to maintain my position against the wand, forcing myself to ignore the desire to pull back as the sensations increase to the point where it's almost unbearable.

"Bend over!" my Master commands.

I try to comply but this brings my clit into even closer contact with the wand and I gasp & flinch. I feel my Master's hand between my shoulder blades as he forces me over.

"Now stay there and remember, you WILL NOT cum unless I allow it!" he orders.

My clit is now rammed against the wand, which is sending intense shudders through my body. I can tell that despite my body being awash with the pain of the lashes, I am very close to cumming. I groan as once more the plug in my ass begins to vibrate. My Master is now concentrating on my ass, laying line after line of stinging marks down across my cheeks. I can feel my juices start leaking out of my pussy and run down the insides of my thighs. I'm right on the edge of orgasm but my Master has yet to give me permission to cum.

"Open your mouth!" he commands and I swiftly obey him. I will do anything for him now if only he will give me the release that I so desperately need!

He plunges his cock into my mouth. It's hot, hard and throbbing. I can barely concentrate as he surges into me, pumping into my mouth furiously, but somehow I manage to keep my throat open and use my tongue to stimulate him further. He fucks me hard for another few minutes before pulling out of me.

"Do you want to cum?" he asks me.

"Yes Master!" I cry out.

"Then bring yourself off!" he commands.

For a second, I'm unsure what he means but then animal instinct takes over as once again he increases the speed of the vibrators. With an animalistic groan I start to buck against the wand, grinding my clit across it again and again. It's too much for my body and again I succumb to a throbbing and pulsating orgasm. My Master, however, gives me no time to descend from the peak. I feel his cock ram into my pussy and feel like I'm being split apart as the plug inside my ass swells even further. I'm completely filled and as my Master's cock pumps into me, I'm forced harder against the wand. I scream out as I'm forced to experience multiple orgasms, one after another in such quick succession that I lose track of what is happening. I feel my Master's hands grip my nipples and pinch down hard as I hear his guttural groan above me. With one final thrust he spills his hot cum deep inside my pussy, which spasms around his cock as his torturing of my nipples forces one last orgasm out of me. My knees buckle and I find myself supported by his strong arm wrapped around my waist. My body is overwhelmed with the aftershocks of that incredible session and he holds me in place for some time before I am able to withstand the tremors running through me.

Slowly he raises me to a standing position and pulls the wand away from my clit. The plug is deflated and slowly eased from my now very sore ass.

"Can you stand on your own?" my Master asks.

I nod my head shakily and once again stand with my hands behind my head. I feel him kneel in front of me and hear the ankle cuffs being unclipped. Next the tension between my legs is eased as whatever has been attached is removed. My Master holds me against his body for a long time, gently stroking me. His touch sends shivers down my spine then I feel his teeth bite into my shoulders. I hiss as the bite continues, sending a combination of pain and heat into my loins. He repeats the action on my other shoulder with the same result and I start to tremble as once more the desire in me builds.

"Stay in place," my Master commands, and I dutifully obey, swaying slightly as I feel him move away from me.

He returns quickly and I feel my right nipple gripped in his fingers. I feel metal clamp around the base of my nipple and quickly tighten. He repeats the process with my left nipple and once again the sensitive nubs are cruelly pinched by heavy duty clamps. I then feel my Master peel away my clitoral hood. This time I cry out as pain shoots through my clit. He has tightened another clamp onto it. There is a jingling sound and then tension is applied to both my nipples and my clit, and I realise they have been linked together.

My Master backs me up and then leads me out of the room. I can tell that we re-enter the bedroom by the feel of the floor beneath my feet. My Master pushes me back to the bed, where once again I am forced to lie back on the bed. My wrists are separated and then attached to the bed head. My ankles are spread wide and similarly locked down. Again I am spread-eagled on my back.

"Now you see how delightful pain can be," my Master tells me. "You have done far better than I anticipated and I am pleased."

My blindfold is taken off and as I blink in the light, I can vaguely see that once again my Master wears a hood. My whole body is throbbing in a combination of pain and desire, my lips are puffy and sure enough, there are clamps on my nipples and clit. My body is covered in a multitude of red marks, ranging from long deep welts to the thinner but darker marks that were the obvious result of my recent whipping. I can see all of this in a mirror that has been placed on the ceiling above my bed.

I hear the click of a camera and realise that my Master is taking photos of me! I close my eyes in shame.

"Open your eyes and look at me!" my Master barks.

Knowing I have no choice, I open my eyes and look at him as he moves around the bed taking a series of pictures.

"Perfect!" he says finally. "You look exactly like the wanton whore that you are! You are mine now forever. I own you, body, mind and soul! And now," he continues, "I think it's time you got some rest. You've had a long, intense morning."

He places a cloth over my nose & mouth and my vision fades as the chloroform sends me into unconsciousness.

My dreams are vivid. I see myself driving through lush countryside that gives way to a built-up city. I'm assisted out of a car and walk through gleaming glass doors to stand in a beautiful lobby. There is a man standing beside me who seems vaguely familiar but I can't seem to recall who he is. We walk up to a desk where a smiling woman speaks to him. He signs a card and we walk towards an elevator that whisks us upwards. The dream blurs at that point and I sink back down into a dark quiet place.

I awake slowly to the sound of an insistent buzzing. I bring my hand to my head to rub my eyes and see a wide indentation around my wrist but no cuff. I bring the other hand up to my eyes and see the same thing. However, this time there is a polished metal band snugly encircling my wrist. No cuffs! I put my hand to my throat. There is no longer a collar encircling it!

The buzzing stops and I groggily sit up. I realise that I'm in what appears to be a hotel room. There is a television on the table in front of my bed, an armchair beside a window through which light is streaming in. I turn my head and can just see the entrance to a bathroom.

There is a sharp, throbbing pain near my clit but before I can investigate further the buzzing starts again. I realise that it's coming from the telephone beside the bed. I pick up the receiver and answer.

"Your guest is on his way up," I hear a woman's voice say.

"I'm sorry, my guest?" I ask, confused.

"Yes. We were told to show him straight up when he arrived," the woman says.

I'm about to tell her she's made a mistake when there's a knock at the door.

"Thank you," I say vaguely and hang up. I realise I'm naked and quickly snatch up the robe that's laid out on the bed. Its scarlet silk and very short, but it will have to do. Quickly wrapping it around my body, I make my way to the door. I cautiously open it a fraction of an inch and peer out. I almost weep when I see my friend Glen standing outside. I open the door wider and usher him into the room.

He plants a kiss on my cheek and strides into the room. The pain near my clit is increasing but I don't dare investigate with someone in the room. I follow Glen inside and shut the door.

"I'm glad you're finally here," he says smiling. "I've been waiting for a long time for us to renew our partnership!"

My heart sinks. Glen & I had played around together before he had moved to Australia. It had been fun and he had taught me some things but by now I'm fully awake and my situation comes crashing in on me. Behind Glen, I can see an envelope propped up beside the television. The words 'For my submissive' are clearly printed on the outside.

"Glen, I'm sorry but I've got something to tell you," I say quietly, hanging my head. "I can't be with you. I'm sorry."

His face falls. "What do you mean, you can't be with me?" he says. " We've been planning this ever since you decided to emigrate?"

"I-I just can't!" I stammer.

He stands up. "I see," he says.

He moves to the table, picks up the envelope and spills its contents onto its top. My face flames as I see pictures of me bound, gagged, fucked by multiple people, in fact pictures of every session that I have endured since I arrived in Australia, ending with those last ones of me bound to the bed with chains linking the clamps on my nipples and clit!

Glen takes me by the shoulders and turns me around to face the mirror. Standing behind me, with his arms encircling my body, he unties the belt of my robe and draws it apart, exposing my body to view.

"Take a good look in the mirror," he says. "What do you see?"

I've stiffened as he parts the robe, unwilling to let him see the marks the last two days have left on my body but gasp as his hand moves down towards my mound. My eyes follow his and suddenly the burning pain near my clit has an explanation. There is a thick metal ring penetrating through my clitoral hood and I can faintly see letters engraved into it. Glen's hand covers mine and moves it down to the piercing. I gasp again as my fingers make out the letters GM. My eyes fly up to meet his in the mirror as the stunned realisation hits me. His hands tighten possessively on my body.

"Welcome to Australia, sub!" he says.