Ava and/or Eva Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you two about done inspecting my cum?" Jim asked, his voice reminding us we weren't alone in the room. His arm was resting on the pillow above his head and he was grinning at us. Mary cleaned the rest of his cum off her hand and swallowed it before leaning in and kissing him lovingly.

She finally pulled back and jumped off the bed. "Let me get a rag and get you cleaned up, baby."

She returned in a moment from the master bathroom and washed the last of the semen from his cock. I climbed off the bed and headed for the bathroom where I sat on the toilet and took a pee, wiping all my sticky fluids off my inner thighs before flushing and returning to the room. Jim was gone so I sat in the chair I had used before.

"Jim went to grab us some beers...I'm pretty thirsty," Mary explained.

"Okay, but only one for me. I still have to drive back home later," I cautioned.

"Well...was it as good as I told you it would be, sweetie?" she inquired.

"Better! I got so wet just watching it all. And when he came it really blew me away!"

"Good!... But, since neither of us have cum yet, let's give him a show when we finish our beers, okay?"

"Sure thing...I'm so horny right now, I feel like I'll probably explode the second I feel your tongue on me," I confessed, as Jim returned with our refreshments.

He walked over to me as I watched his cock swinging between his thighs. It looked so innocent and harmless now as compared to the rigid, cum spewing beast it had been just a bit ago. As I took the beer he offered and began to quench my thirst, I was beginning to understand exactly what was being unleashed from inside me. It was as if a whole new person was emerging that had been cloaked in shadows. I had a burning in my belly that I now knew could only be satisfied from a constant sexual pleasuring. And, it didn't seem to matter what I did to achieve that. I would try almost anything to sate this need. If this was what it meant to be a slut, then I was a slut. But, I was only going to be a true slut for David. All the rest of what I was going to experience on my way to him would just be 'slut-in-training', so to speak.

"Penny for your thoughts." Mary's voice reminded me I was not alone. They were sitting together on the side of the bed, his arm around her shoulder and her wedged into his side as she looked at me.

"Just a lot of personal stuff...I'll tell you later," I informed her. I drained the last of my beer and set the bottle on the table beside me. "Wasn't there something you wanted me to do, Mary?"

"Yes, there was, Ava," she said, standing up, emptying her bottle and setting it beside mine. "Give us the bed, brother of mine, and get ready for a show." As Jim stood up, Mary took my hand and walked me over beside it. She looked into my eyes and then seriously french kissed me. I glanced over at Jim who was standing a few feet away and slowly finishing his drink...a big smile creeping over his face. He was about to be treated to some hardcore girl-on-girl action.

As Mary's tongue tried to push all the way down my throat...'god, she has a long tongue'... I felt her hands slip under my skirt and squeeze my ass, handling my cheeks roughly. I could feel my new found 'slut' persona rising up. She stepped back, saying, "Raise your arms." She grabbed the bottom of my top and pulled it up and off me. I glanced at Jim as my firm tits popped into view for the first time. He licked his lips and smiled at me, nodding his approval. I took them in my hands and displayed them for him before I grabbed the nipples and began pulling, rolling and pinching them to make sure they were super hard and standing out. Mary had unbuttoned my skirt and it fell to my feet where she squatted down and helped me remove my tennies and socks. As she stood back up, she stopped to suck on my nipples and placed her hand on my pussy, massaging it for a moment before sticking a finger inside and fucking me with it.

I looked down at Jim's crotch and watched as he was stroking his cock again like earlier. As I stared I could see it visibly fill and rise. I found I had a new craving inside me now...making cocks fill and harden. I tried to visualize all the ways I could make that happen, mentally compiling a list for my new fetish. Mary began to tease my clit, causing me to uncontrollably jerk and arch my back.

Turning my attention back to her, I stuck my tongue in her mouth urgently before breaking away. With my voice full of my lust for her, I begged, "Fuck me!" It was our way of talking when we were ready for hot and heavy lovemaking. It had absolutely nothing to do with sticking an object or a dick in each other, but rather the act of pure pussy probing...usually only fingers and tongues were involved with us.

"Get on the bed, Ava! I'm going to fuck you now," she commanded. I crawled on the bed as she instructed me what to do. "Lay your head near the foot so that when I'm ready, Jim can fuck me while you watch." I crawled to the foot and laid on my back with my feet on the pillows, waiting patiently for her to climb on top. When her leg swung over my head and her pussy lowered to my mouth, I immediately dove for her clit and began to work on making it come out. I felt her shudder as I attacked her. She fell forward and I felt her lips closing on me as well.

My 'slut' took over fully as we wiggled and squirmed against each other trying to find all the points of ecstasy that might be hidden in and around our cunts. I was distracted for a moment when Jim's face appeared above mine and he watched intently to try and see how I was pleasuring her. Without even thinking about it, I lifted my face up and offered him a kiss which he accepted. It was not very passionate and I was not even sure I understood why I had done it, so I just attributed it to my slut looking for more.

He disappeared and I returned to eating Mary, more determined than ever to make her cream my face. Since I had no other pussy to compare it with, I didn't realize that Mary usually didn't get very wet and that she might sometimes need lubricants to have comfortable sex. I felt the bed sag as Jim crawled onto it and he rested lightly on my thigh as he and Mary were enjoying each other some more.

"Fuck me Jim...fuck me now, please," I heard Mary say a minute later as I shivered from her continued tonguing. He crawled off the bed and soon his cock appeared above me. It was strange looking at it from this position because it appeared to be massive and his balls were like boulders as the swung over me. I stopped licking for a moment as I waited to see how this was going to go down. Mary raised up her hips and I looked as Jim's hand grasped the shaft and he positioned his cock head at her opening. Her inner labia were spread and her hole was ready for him. Missing slightly on his first attempt, he lined it up again and pushed in but only went in a couple of inches.

"Stop, Jim...stop!" Mary complained. "I'm too dry...Ava, suck his cock a bit and get him wet!" I was upset for a moment as this was not particularly how I had pictured my first cock sucking would go down. But, my inner slut wanted Mary to cum badly, so I said what the hell.

As Jim pulled back out, I warned him, "Easy please, I've never sucked a cock before."

"I will."

He lowered the head down and when I opened my mouth he placed the tip on my lips, allowing me a moment to prepare, which I was grateful for. "Okay,"I said and he slowly began to feed it to me. It was oddly erotic...very soft...but not nearly as soft as a pussy. But, at the same time hard...soft, but hard...hard, but soft...a very weird contrast. I made sure my teeth were back so they wouldn't scrape him-I'm not quite sure how I knew I should do that-as he continued to press inward. It was hot, and as he got deeper I could feel the pulse of the blood inside it. When I felt the tip slid near the back of my tongue, I felt the urge to gag, and made a noise to alert him. He quickly pulled back out.

"Again...I just wasn't used to it. When you get in the same depth let me suck on you then when you pull out, I'll lick the rest of you before you try again." He nodded and put the tip at my mouth again. This time as he slid inside, I was able to suck and pull the saliva around to better lubricate him. When he was at the spot again I bobbed my head on him like Mary had done earlier and coated him thoroughly. After he pulled back out, he presented more of his shaft for me to lick. I watched this time as he positioned himself again and slid inside her much easier.

"Yes...much better," Mary exclaimed as Jim pulled back to the tip and pushed in again, going a little deeper. It was only a few more thrusts before he was fully buried into her. I felt Mary return to my pussy, inserting her fingers inside and beginning to match the fucking rhythm he was using. As I returned to my lustful bliss, I noticed how his cock pulled and spread her lips as he fucked her. She was finally getting wetter or maybe it was from his pre-cum, but a small trickle of fluid was leaking down to her clit. I chased it and sucked on her clit again before I decided to try and lick his balls. I ended up just letting them swipe my tongue as they moved past me.

I suddenly realized that Mary's fingering had me ready to explode. I was shivering and reeling from the sensations vibrating inside my belly. Jim's balls tightened up next to his shaft like they had earlier just as Mary's voice echoed inside my head while my orgasm was beginning to distort my reality, "I'm cumming, JIm!...cum for me baby...cum for me!"

Jim was pounding wildly into her and grunted, " Almost there, baby...almost...here it comes...here it... Arrrrughhhhhhhh" He lunged into her one final time and froze. My out of focus vision could barely discern the vein along his shaft pulsing as his sperm pushed out.

**********

Ava's Confessions Continue

"Wow...that was really something," I said to Ava as she sat up and looked at me lovingly. "But, he didn't break your cherry then, did he?"

"No, that happened about a month after my birthday." She was more serious when she spoke again, "Even though things continued normally between Mary and I, we saw a lot less of each other because it seemed like Jim and her were always sneaking off and fucking somewhere. Mary still wanted to help me lose my virginity, so she set up another 'event' when their parents were gone for the night. But, something had changed. I never could figure out what it was exactly, but I believe Jim just didn't want to share Mary or be unfaithful to her. When I joined them this time, there was hardly any desire. Once we were all naked, Jim got on top of me and broke my hymen, then we tried to fuck, but it was too painful for me to continue. At that point, we were pretty much done. Mary and I were still friends, but the rest just dried up and blew away."

There were tears in her eyes as she finished. I held out my arms and she collapsed into me where I wrapped her up tight and rocked her. I could feel her softly sobbing for a bit before she sighed heavily. A minute later she pulled back and wiped the tears from her face before her smile crept back in. "C'est la vie. Mary and I still keep in touch. She's working as an administrative assistant in her dad's company, while Jim is over at CU playing football and earning a degree in finance, or something. They are still in love and plan on moving out of state when he finishes college."

When she finished speaking this time, she was back to her normal self...perky and ready for anything. "Okay, What else did you want to know?"

"Are you sure you want to continue?" I questioned, not wanting to push her too much.

"Definitely!" she insisted. "I want to get all the little shit out of the way so that we can get to the good stuff sooner!" she teased, poking me in the side. "Next question, please."

"Alright. Let me see..." I had to think for a moment to come up with the next one. "Who was the 'she' you were referring to when you were 'inspecting' my dick?"

"That's an easy one...Suzanne Richards. She claims she was the first one to give you a blowjob, so I wanted to know what I was going to be sucking on soon. Was she?" She began to chuckle loudly.

"Yes, she was," I admitted, recalling that wild little redhead that had jumped my bones. She had never been interested to be with just 'one' guy...she wanted to try them all...and as much as possible! She was also known as the 'blowjob queen' by all the guys on the football team. I don't think she ever fucked any of them...despite many claims to the contrary...but she was always available to give head at a moment's notice. She had even said to me 'Any time, any where, any way!' I only took her up on her offer twice, though.

"She was pretty good, I'll have to admit. But, nowhere near what you just did to me, Ava." I was laughing quietly as I spoke, " You gave the word blowjob a whole new meaning, sweetie! I swear, you literally 'blew my mind'! How did you learn to do that?"

"A large dildo, lots of practice...and lots of gagging." The broad smirk on her face was wonderful. "Oh, and before you ask, I tracked down and talked to every girl you had gone out with in school...just so I knew all there was to know about you."

I raised my hand to stop her. "I'll take your word for it! Looks like stalker is an appropriate title for you, then."

"Oh!..." she exclaimed, a sudden thought popping out, "and, I figured Jim had seen you enough in the showers, so I got him to give me a size comparison. He said you were a little longer and thicker than him. But, he was quick to point out that he's never seen you with a hard-on, and that he wasn't checking you out or anything...just that he had 'seen' you enough...he's a little homophobic, maybe?" she laughed.

"Nahh. All guys compare themselves to others in the showers...especially to the ones that seem to be getting all the chicks...more of a...'what's he got that I haven't'...kinda thing," I explained.

"God, I'm really enjoying this!" she revealed enthusiastically. "I need a drink. I put some beer in the frig...you want one?" She jumped up from the bed and half turned to leave.

"Sure, I'll take one."

"Be right back." She bounced out of the room and returned quickly, handing me a beer before she jumped back on the bed and sat in front of me cross-legged, sipping on hers. I couldn't take my eyes off the perfection of her pussy, her labia glistening with wetness. I was beginning to understand that it was a constant condition with her when she was feeling sexy and horny.

She noticed where my attention was focused and moved her hand down to her cunt, her fingers opening herself up and slowly teasing me. "You make me this way, David." Her eyes closed and she licked her lips before looking at me again. "What else do you want to know?" Her finger slipped inside, stirring her fluids while she waited for me to ask more.

I forced my eyes up and took a drink while deciding what was next. I was also resisting my urge to jump on her and fuck her silly, since I had to admit it was rather fun discovering what this fantastic woman was showing me about herself. Curious about her 3-way with Mary, I wondered if that was in our future. It was exciting to ponder where we were headed. "Did you like your three-some with Mary?" I probed.

"Very much." She must have figured out what I was wondering as she went on, "And I hope you might be interested, too." I nodded slowly.

She smiled wickedly, and that lustful look came into her eyes. "Jenna and I have been 'fucking' each other and I'd love to do one with her. If you want, I could try and set it up?" She studied me when my face showed my surprise at the speed with which our relationship was expanding.

"Uummmm," I mumbled, searching for words.

"Let me say something before you answer, David." Her look was very serious as she tried to make her point very clear, "Being with you is all I want...for now, and forever if you'll have me." I was surprised by her sudden lack of confidence and her vulnerability. Up to this point, she had shown very little of what she might really be fearful of.

"I'm just hoping you will want to explore all of this with me. Just know that most of this is new to me as well. It's all very exciting and makes me wet at the same time." She had cocked her head to the side and was looking at me, trying to discern my reaction. "I just really want us to do this together."

"I'm sorry if I made you feel like I wasn't willing to join you," I tried to reassure her carefully. "You just caught me by surprise, is all. Here I was wondering about having one in the future and then you're already setting one up!... Ava, I very much want to explore with you. I don't think you understand what you have done to me since that day you first walked into the library." As I spoke, her demeanor changed and I could see the relief spread through her entire body...a sweet smile replacing her worried look.

"Before that day, sex was just something that happened from time to time," I confessed. "No woman has ever become the center of my attention the way you have. Right now, I can't even picture what life might be like without you in it." Her hand had left her pussy and was now squeezing my thigh as she rose to her knees and moved closer me, sitting next to my hip and tucking her legs under her butt. "My sex and love life is an blank book. Let's write it together, okay?"

Her hand cupped my face as we kissed...our tongues now dancing a very familiar tune displaying all our emotion and desire for each other. When she pulled back, she said the words I knew I was feeling as well, "I love you, David...I have for years now."

"I love you, too, Ava. I think I've known it from that day in the library." She dove into my arms, almost knocking my beer from my hands while I could feel the splash from hers hit my shoulder. We sat wrapped together for a long time before she finally pulled back. Black trails of her mascara were visible on her cheeks.

She was almost blubbering when she spoke this time, "I can't believe it...I can't believe this is really happening...my fairy tale came true." She wiped her finger over her cheek and looked down at the dark stains. "I must look like a mess. I'll be right back," she said, crawling from the bed and walking out of the room. I sat on the edge of the bed and finished my beer before I got up and headed to the kitchen to grab another. As I pulled one out, she sashayed in with her arms above her head like a sexy belly dancer, her hips rotating provocatively as she turned slowly for me. Her nipples were hard and her face was refreshed with no sign of the tears from earlier. She had gone from weepy to vampy in the blink of an eye.

"Get me one, too," she asked. When I handed one to her, she popped the top with the opener on the counter and walked over to the bookcase next to the TV against the wall. She grabbed a framed picture and danced back over to me. As I opened my beer and took a gulp, she showed me the picture of three girls with their arms draped around each other's shoulders like they were having a good time at a party. "Jenna's the cute blonde in the middle. The other two are her friends from school at a graduation thingy."

With her platinum-blonde, shoulder-length hair and bright smile, Jenna stood out sharply from the other two auburn-haired ladies. She had on a bright-white tube top and pink miniskirt showing off her voluptuous figure nicely. Although not a raving beauty, she was very attractive indeed.

"Sooooo," Ava began to quiz me, jabbing me in the ribs with her elbow, "Would ya?...Could ya?...Do ya wanna?...huh... huhhh?" I turned to her with a grin and nodded.

Taking a healthy swig, I replied, "I believe I would."

"I've already told her a bit about you, but now that I have the real lowdown on you, I'll try and set something up. She's really hot in bed when you get her going...just need to get her to relax, first."