Ava and/or Eva Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava was nodding as she was seeing what I was looking for. "I like that...that would work."

I continued my explanation, "Then, when the time and place is right I would say 'Playtime on" and we would be just like we were this morning." I looked at her waiting for her reply.

"Makes sense...kind of a formal and informal version...I like it," she agreed, smiling at me with satisfaction.

"I do want to set up a few hard and fast rules, too. For one, unless I want you to get really dolled up for me...I tell you to...or you need to for necessity reasons, I want you to never wear panties again. When I look at you and you spread your legs for me, I don't want to see anything but that beautiful pussy...all wet and ready for my cock to slip into." Since she did not reply or nod, I added one last thing, "When we are alone or no one can hear us I still want you to answer me properly, understood?"

She blushed and apologized "Sorry, lover...yes, David." She laughed as a random thought occurred to her, "I may have to carry a suitcase full of kleenex so I can clean up all my 'leaking', David."

"Maybe...but I really love the image of your juices running down your thighs as we play," I explained with a broad grin.

"Me to, David," she blushed as she giggled again from the thought.

"Also, I was thinking of another situation it might be handy," I went on, "Say...we want someone else to get involved into what we do...for instance, Jenna. When the moment was right I could say 'playtime on' and she would get to see what we were doing and maybe want to participate. What do you think?"

"Ooooowwww, I like that! I really, really do...yes, David." I could see the wheels turning as she began to contemplate how we could use it with others. Her smile turned devious. "She should be back Sunday night, so I'll see if she might be into it."

It was the best weekend of my life. We made love and played until we both crashed from exhaustion...only stopping to grab a meal at Sammy's where I got to show off Ava to all the drooling males that were there. I still had trouble believing she was now mine. We finally separated late Sunday afternoon to get some much needed rest for our Monday classes.

We tried to meet at the library to study on Tuesday, but gave up on the idea shortly after arriving when we found ourselves trying to fuck behind a bookshelf and almost got caught. Since we had no self control around each other, we decided it would be better to just not see each other and opted to use the phone for a short talk each night. Otherwise, we would never get any studying done and would lose our scholarships.

Ava tested the waters with Jenna and although she was excited by the fantasy aspect of it, she was very hesitant. Ava knew she really wanted to give it a try, but we would need to push her into it. So, Ava suggested the best plan would be to have her and Jenna at the apartment having sex, then Ava would "go to the bathroom" and let me in the door. She set it up so that her and Jenna had a date for Friday evening, and...so that Jenna wouldn't get suspicious...asked to borrow the apartment for a couple of hours Saturday to be with me. When Friday rolled around, all was set and ready to go...

**********

Ava, Jenna and I

I arrived just before the time she had suggested and sat on a brick planter where she could easily spot me. About 15 minutes later, Jenna's door opened and Ava motioned me in. She was naked and a sheen of sweat coated her body.

She closed the door quietly behind me and whispered into my ear, "Take off your clothes, wait a couple of minutes, then peek in and I'll motion you when to come in." Turning, she wiggled her sexy ass at me as she headed back into the bedroom.

I took off my clothes, dropping them on the sofa. My cock was already full and looking for action. Just the thought of watching my first girl-on-girl action was very exciting, indeed. Tiptoeing down the hallway, I could hear Ava talking as I approached.

"Your turn, foxy thing. I made you come...now eat me, please...lick my clit...suck me dry...I love it when you suck me dry, baby." It was only a minute before I could tell that Jenna was getting busy. When I peeked through the open doorway, I was rewarded with the magnificent view of Jenna's shapely ass with her aroused pussy lips framed by her almost pure white thighs. Her face was down between Ava's thighs, busy on her pussy eating mission. Ava was leaning back against some pillows propped up against the headboard, and her face lit up when she saw me. Pulling Jenna's hands up to her breasts, she hooked her heels behind Jenna's shoulder blades as if preparing to restrain her if necessary. Motioning me to come closer, she placed a hand on the back of Jenna's head, pressing it firmly into her crotch. When I stepped near enough, Ava reached and seized my cock, pulling me onto the bed where she slipped me inside her mouth while watching Jenna out of the corner of her eye.

Jenna looked up when she felt the bed move and was startled to see Ava sucking on me. For an instant, she looked like a deer caught in a car's headlights...frozen, but ready to bolt. The only thing stopping her were Ava's legs and hand.

Ava pulled my cock from her mouth and displayed it proudly for Jenna. "I told you how nice his dick was," she proclaimed. "If you want, he can show you how good he fucks, too." Ava stuck me back in her mouth and began to lick and tease me for Jenna to enjoy. A moment later, she released me and urged me toward Jenna as she went on, "He tastes as good as he looks... Wanna taste him?"

Ava released her head since Jenna had stopped resisting and was gazing almost hungrily at my cock while nodding weakly. Unwrapping her legs, Ava said, "Give it to her, David. I know she wants it! She's gonna be a cock slut, just like me real soon, lover." I was beginning to admire the power of Ava's sexy talk. She had a way of using the tone in her voice along with the look in her eyes and her choice of words to almost hypnotize someone. She could be very persuasive when she wanted to be.

Jenna reached out tentatively when I came closer and took me in her hand. Her momentary indecision was fading, now seemingly a willing participant in our menage a trois. She climbed to her knees and began to stroke me while Ava sat up and scooted on her butt until her head was on my hip where she looked up at me and smiled wickedly, then watched as Jenna became braver. I had the feeling she was going to be quite the vixen.

I placed a hand on each of their heads, softly stroking and pulling their hair. It was a nice contrast...a platinum-blonde babe on one side, a jet-black fox on the other, and my lucky cock in the middle. Jenna extended her tongue out to lick the tip of my cock as a small bead of pre-cum appeared to show my excitement which she quickly captured and sampled. Ava's hand wrapped around my shaft then she began to tease Jenna, swinging it around and making her chase it. Jenna quickly decided the best option was to open her mouth and wait for Ava to put it in. As Ava laughed at her, I placed my own hand on my cock then pushed Jenna's mouth down on me. When her lips closed over me I had to shiver as she hungrily started to suck and tongue me. I felt Ava's hand on my balls where she massaged me while Jenna began to bob her head slowly. Ava moved in and was using her tongue to alternately lick my shaft then my balls. As I looked down, I could see Ava's other hand move in between Jenna's thighs seeking her vagina until Jenna slid closer to allow her pussy to receive attention, too.

I snaked my hands down between us and found a breast from each of them to fondle. Jenna's was fuller and more pliable, swaying and collapsing under my fingers as I groped it.

"My turn," Ava demanded, pulling me from Jenna's mouth and taking over while Jenna switched to licking me. I quivered from all the attention I was receiving. It was almost too erotic to have all this happening to me.

"Slow down, you two, or I'm gonna pop!" I explained, backing off and sitting on my heels.

"That's the point, lover!" Ava pouted. "We'll just get you hard...we have all night to play, anyway."

Recalling some of the suggestions Ava and I had discussed when we were deciding how best to seduce Jenna, I took the lead. "I want to watch you both for a bit." Crawling off then walking to the foot of the bed, I directed them, "I want to see you in a 69. Ava come down here with your head at the foot of the bed." As Ava moved down the bed, I motioned for Jenna to follow her, "Jenna climb on top with your ass to me." Seeing her eager compliance, I began to contemplate the many possibilities of my newly discovered power of domination that Ava had awakened in me. Two women for me to control was definitely a major turn-on.

When Ava was in position, Jenna swung her leg over, presenting her pussy for pleasuring. Ironically, I noted that I had recreated Ava's description of her and Mary's encounter with Jim. Jenna was looking over her shoulder at me as I moved behind her, stroking my cock. Ava was also watching me intently, so I crouched down and kissed her deeply, allowing our tongues to play for a moment before dropping to my knees and moving my face closer to Jenna's pussy.

"Eat Ava's pussy," I commanded, then whispered to Ava, "Open her up for me, lover." Ava's hand appeared and her fingers exposed Jenna's inner lips and hole to me. When Ava's eyes rolled up, I knew that Jenna was busy, a soft gasp escaping from Ava as I moved in and placed my tongue flat against Jenna's vagina, my tip flicking and teasing her clit to try and expose it. I slowly dragged my tongue up and over her sphincter, Jenna's body jerking against my mouth as she felt this sudden invasion of her ass. Her head rose up and turned to look at me with a questioning look on her face. I decided to test her willingness to explore this further. with a wink, I assured her, "Trust me...you're gonna love it."

"Get her clit, Ava...make her squirm." I could see Jenna suddenly shiver as Ava went after it. I was discovering exactly how much Ava was enjoying this... I was seriously getting into it myself. Jenna was still looking back at me at me when I spread her ass cheeks apart with my fingers, fully exposing her bright-pink sphincter. With my tongue, I began to circle around her muscle without touching it directly, then dropped down to playfully push my tongue inside Ava's mouth. We kissed sweetly for a moment before I once again licked Jenna from her clit to her orifice. Her eyes closed for a second as her head rocked back and a soft gasp exited from inside her. When her eyes opened, I knew she was now ours. Her look was wild and I could tell that she was a natural at this. When my tongue probed her sphincter this time, she smiled erotically, licking her lips while pushing back against me.

Although I had no intention of trying any serious anal play at this time, I continued to excite her for a bit before moving on to the more serious stuff, knowing she would willing accept any future suggestions we made to her.

Moving back, I bent down to Ava again and kissed her deeply before telling her, "I'm going to fuck her now, okay?" Even though Ava and I were moving toward a serious Dom/sub relationship, I still wanted to make sure we were on the same page as far as boundaries and desires. I made a note to myself that we really needed to have a very in-depth talk about all this.

.

"Fuck her, lover... right here... like this," she insisted, her voice husky with her need. "I want to see what it looks like when your cock is in her...then, I'll know what it looks like when you're fucking me."

Jenna's desperate plea interrupted us, "God yes!...fuck me...please, fuck me, David!"

Standing up, I looked down at Ava and instructed her, "Get me ready, lover," as I held my cock and lowered it to her mouth. When she opened wide and accepted me, I pushed about halfway down and enjoyed her pleasurable sucking and tonguing. My fingers found Jenna's hole, pushing easily inside her. She was very wet, but not nearly as wet as Ava usually got. Jenna was looking back at me in anticipation, her back arching slightly and her chest heaving rapidly.

I stared at her breast lazily swaying below her as she waited for me. "Are you ready?" I asked politely, but already knowing the answer.

"Do it!" was her urgent reply.

I looked down at Ava who was still noisily sucking on me. "Guide me in, lover." Ava pulled me from her mouth and after a couple of swipes between Jenna's lips, positioned my head for entry. I pushed forward gently and felt no resistance, easily slipping in halfway. She was hot...very hot...almost hotter inside than even Ava would get. And, she was horny...impatiently jamming her body back against me, impaling me all the way inside her. I felt myself hit bottom, watching as her head jerked back and a sharp squeal rang out as her back arched up. She wasn't willing to wait and began to fuck my cock seriously.

"Yes...oh my, yes," she exclaimed, her hips rotating as she rode me, her carnal side taking over. Somewhere in the back of my mind I started to realize that I was going to have my hands full with these two vixens. I hoped my cock could hold up. There might need to be a lot of 69-ing and such to keep them satisfied.

A new sensation crept in as I felt Ava's tongue on my shaft and balls. She commenced to give us a description of what she was experiencing as she feasted on us. Jenna's moans and gasps were mixed in with Ava's low and lusty narrative, "Your cock is all covered with her juices...she tastes sooo delicious...the smell is intoxicating...it's driving me nuts!... there is a trail of her juices dangling from your balls that I have to keep licking up...her lips are spread open... .I love watching you slide in and out... mmmmmuuummmmm...she tastes so good... her clit's fully out and she jerks every time I lick it...so hot...this is so fucking hot!...cum for me, Jenna baby...I know you want to...give me your cum in my mouth...give it to me!"

Jenna was responding to Ava's encouragement, her hips moving faster on me. I gripped her waist and started to pull her hard and fast against me, our thighs slapping together. I could hear her moans coming louder and harsher as she began to rise to her climax.

Ava's words were having an affect on me as well as she continued, "His balls are hard and ready to blow...Hang on, Jenna, it's gonna be a big one!...Do it, David...fill her up...she wants it really bad!"

With these final urgings, I felt my balls clench tight and my cock swell from the cum launching up it. When she felt my seed splash inside her, Jenna came as well, her body shaking violently on me as she convulsed over and over, finally collapsing on top of Ava. I could hear Ava gulping as she sucked and lapped up our combined fluids that were spilling into her mouth. I looked down at her face as my orgasm lessened...she was covered in our love stuff. One hand was moving frantically trying to catch it all and push it in her mouth. Seeing me watching her, she smiled back with a sated look. She seemed to have entered a place she had never been before.

I moved my hands down and tried to help her scoop up our mess, sensing she wouldn't be satisfied until she had eaten it all. As my cock was finally slipping from inside Jenna, Ava continued to seek out any trace of our copulation, sucking out the last of my semen and even probing into Jenna to get at what was inside that she could reach. Jenna's body continued to jerk from Ava's touch, until she finally rolled off the top, resting her head on Ava's thigh and looking back at us. I dropped to my knees again, taking Ava's face in my hands, then planting a deep and satisfied kiss on her. Her hands wrapping behind my head to pull me tighter to her.

As we basked in the wonderful afterglow of our first three way together, I decided I wanted to test our idea about involving Jenna into our new game. Ava hadn't received an orgasm yet, but that was going to be taken care of very soon.

I stood up and looked at Jenna who was breathing peacefully and settling back to normal. As I looked down at Ava, she was smiling softly back at me. I winked at her before speaking and saw a questioning look appear which was immediately erased when I spoke, "Ava, playtime on." I glanced over at Jenna and she seemed very confused. "Ava...I don't think you cleaned all my cum out of Jenna...clean it out now." I demanded, pointing at Jenna who looked surprised.

Ava answered, "Yes, David," as she rolled on her side to Jenna and pushed her legs apart, diving in to finish cleaning up. I could see a lot fluid still glistening on Jenna's pussy before Ava blocked my view. Jenna placed a hand on Ava's head as she felt her mouth and tongue working her over... Jenna's eyes were wide and fluttering as she looked up at me in astonishment.

A short moment later, Ava looked back at me and stated, "All clean, David."

"Show me," I directed her. Her fingers opened up Jenna's pussy for me to check. "Did you clean her ass where I was licking her?"

Ava lowered her head as if in shame, playing her part to perfection, before answering me, "No, David...sorry, David." When my hand smacked her ass sharply she exaggerated the effect by jumping and exclaiming 'ouch'.

Looking back up at Jenna, she appeared as if she was viewing some strange and incomprehensible movie, not quite figuring out what was going on yet. It was time to test the waters and see if she might be a willing accomplice in our game.

"Jenna, Ava is a bad girl, and didn't do as she was told. Would you grab a pillow and put it under your butt so that she will have no excuse this time for any mistakes?" I watched as she looked behind her and grabbed a pillow, sliding it under and raising her ass higher. I wanted to get Jenna to commit to the commands on her own without having to be told, so I asked her, "When I tell her to clean you this time, would you hold your cheeks open so that she has no excuse for not properly doing her job?"

I knew I was home free when Jenna replied, "Yes, David." Crawling onto the bed beside Jenna, I bent down, giving her a hot french kiss which she returned with equal vigor. When I broke the kiss, I positioned Jenna's legs so that her knees were back against her generous tits. Glancing at Ava, I saw her smiling happily at me, knowing that Jenna would soon be joining us fully in our play.

"Ava...Jenna will help you so that you will do it right this time...now, clean her." Jenna placed her hands on her cheeks and pulled them open to expose her sphincter to Ava, who eagerly moved in and began to lick her. I continued, "Get the outside area first, then clean the hole last." Jenna's look turned glassy, her tongue wetting her lips, as Ava worked on her. Her eyelids would flutter whenever Ava hit a particularly sensitive spot. I was glad to see that my earlier attention to her sphincter had relaxed her inhibitions.

When Ava seemed done and pulled back, I pressed forward, "Jenna, does it feel clean to you?"

Her voice was throaty as she commented with a soft moan included, "Yes...David." She was hooked and fully into it, smiling erotically at me.

"You didn't clean inside her, did you Ava?"...'Smack!' went my hand, harder this time.

"No, David." She whimpered effect. I had quite the little actor on my hands.

"I had my tongue inside her, so you need to clean there, also. Wet your finger first because my saliva might have dried up." Jenna's eyes opened wider, but she didn't move...it was more a look of anticipation this time. "Use your own juices to wet your finger and clean her thoroughly, but go easy since I believe her ass is virgin..." I looked at Jenna to check, even though I already knew the answer. She was nodding in agreement. "Yes she is, so go in slowly when I tell you, and be gentle, okay?"