Ava Plays Pool

Story Info
Wife plays an erotic game of Pool.
3.3k words
4.16
54k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another true erotic story of Ava and myself, looking for other guys to fuck her. I like to share her with other guys, and she loves being the centre of attention for two cocks. Please read "Ava Enjoys another Man's Cock" This was truly an unbelievable night that Ava and I relive regularly enhancing our sex lives.

*

Ava is a young attractive looking 48 year old milf. 5' 7", with a slender 34B 32 36 body, that is smooth and firm but soft to the touch. A bald wet sensual cunt, with a set of soft skinned but firm tits that stand up on their own, her nipples are so sensitive she really loves them to be sucked, bitten and licked, hard. She is also a cock sucking slut when she is turned on and behind closed doors, but in public butter would not melt in her mouth. I am 52 average build and good looking, with a thick 7" cock.

We arrived in Sydney and took a cab to the motel. Ava unpacked while I took in the sights from our private balcony, relaxing with a cold beer. I could hear the shower running inside our unit, so I went to the bathroom and could see Ava with the portable shower head, giving her cunt a vigorous rubbing.

I stood in the doorway and watched as she slowly bought herself off with one huge orgasm. I undressed and joined Ava in the shower. She grabbed my now erect cock and swallowed it right up to my balls in one go. I could feel her throat tighten against my cock as I fucked her face, feeding my cock as deep as I could go, she gagged and tried to push me back to get some air, as I withdrew from her throat, my cock swelled and then erupted, like a blast from a gun, filling her mouth with enough cum that it ran down her chin. She smiled, licked my cock clean and said "let's go play, let's find another cock to play with tonight; I really want two cocks too fuck me at the same time."

Ava wore no knickers with tight fitting blue jeans, a halter neck top with no bra that gaped at the easiest of movements revealing her beautiful breasts anytime that she wanted. Her jeans held her ass checks apart, showing the contours of her ass crack and pussy lips when she bent over, perfect for that long shot on the pool table.

We walked into the front bar of the Pub, which was only fifty meters from the motel. I led Ava to a table while I went and ordered drinks. I arrived with the drinks and Ava told me that she would go for a walk to see what is around. She went to mingle in the front bar and I checked out the lounge area. I found a table upon the deck overlooking the pool tables. There was also a small bar area to our left, a few tables were in front of the bar, they had a clear view of the pool table that was in front of the table I was sitting at. There were four guys sitting at the table nearest me.

Ava then walked through from the front Bar scanning the crowd looking for me as she passed close to the guys. She gave a little laugh and said something to the guy with his back to me. She then saw me and slowly made her way towards me, making sure that the guys got a good look at her arse along the way. They all watched Ava as she sauntered my way, nodding their heads in approval.

Ava sat down, letting her top droop open, exposing her tits for me. She gave my cock a rub as she sat down. She then told me that the guy with his back to us had just asked her if she was looking for him, if so he was available. Ava laughed at his joke and replied "not at the moment, but I might need you later." She said he looked shocked, not expecting her to be so upfront.

Ava wanted to play pool, so she could tease the guys, especially the one that had talked to her. I racked the balls and how luck would have it, you had to shoot towards the bar area to break. Ava had tied her top tight, so her tits were fully enclosed by the soft cloth that draped around her bare shoulders. I told her to have her shot and stood at her end of the table watching her bend over, the outline of her tits were clearly visible against the fabric as it pulled tighter against her body, her nipples were straining against the top making it perfectly clear she was not wearing a bra.

The guys were all watching Ava as she opened her body up to them. I kept putting the white ball at the end where she would have to lean over facing them. But she managed to lay, lean and spread herself all over the table. You knew by the end of her display that she did not have knickers on either. It was a hot game of pool.

She told me that, while we were playing, the guy who chatted to her could not keep his eyes off of her. He kept smiling at her and she returned likewise. Her nipples were erect and poking at the flimsy fabric of her top and you could see them clearly. I suggested that she go to the bar and I would set up another game. She readily agreed and walked off in the direction of the table of four guys. They all watched her and made her stop at the table. She talked with them, laughing and flirting, mostly with the dark haired guy. Her top was still tight, and I knew that the guys would be able to see her tits, with those proud erect nipples visible through her top while she stood in front of them.

Ava returned a short while later with the drinks, a pleased look on her face. "Well how did you go?" I asked. She replied "his name is Bobby and he is here on holidays from Scotland." She then told me that Bobby signalled for her to stop at their table and asked if she wanted to play pool with him. Ava told him "maybe later". He then introduced the guys to her and they all had a laugh when Bobby asked if she was cold referring to her nipples that were jutting out at them. Bobby said she should play topless with him so he can warm her nipples for her. Ava told him she might just do that and quickly walked to the bar, leaving the guys drooling at the thought of seeing her tits.

Ava returned with the drinks via another skirmish with the table of guys smiling happily at her. She loosened the top so her tits were able to be seen when she bent forward. She then told me she wanted to play pool again, this time showing her tits, so she could tease Bobby and his mates.

I racked the balls and told her to break. She leaned over the table, her top drooped down allowing Bobby and his mates a view of two beautiful B cup tits. Her nipples hard and red stood out against her suntanned tits. Bobby and his mates sat there and watched Ava play an erotic game of pool. She stretched out along the pool table, showing her arse and pussy to them, she would then shoot from the other end showing her tits again. She would rub against me between her shots, rubbing her hot cunt up and down my leg, while rubbing my cock and looking at Bobby. She was hot for a fuck, and I knew Bobby was going to have a great day.

We finished our game and walked toward the bar. The guys were in a trance watching Ava walk by. We sat at the back of Bobby's table. In no time the four of them had surrounded us, introductions were done for my benefit and then the drinks flowed as we got to know one another.

We had been drinking with the guys for over two hours and Ava had drunk way more than she usually does and she was starting to lose her inhibitions, quickly. Bobby kept urging the guys to keep filling her drink at any opportunity he could find. Bobby was looking for any excuse to be around Ava as she moved between the other guys and me.

A few times I heard her gasp in surprise, Bobby tried to look innocent standing beside her with his arm around her waist. She was getting a little unsteady on her feet and fell into Bobby as she went to the toilets; he was a bit hard to miss! He grabbed her around the waist from behind as she stumbled, stopping her from falling. Bobby then pulled her upright, with her back to him, pulling her close to him, jamming his hard cock against her arse. Ava was leaning back into him letting him fondle her as she ground her arse into his crotch. His hands were softly rubbing circles on her tits, making her nipples stand out clearly through her top, as he whispered in her ear with her head tilted back on his shoulder, she shuddered and stiffened as though she was having an orgasm. I was thoroughly enjoying watching my wife being felt up, enjoying the embrace of another man in public. Ava released herself from his hold, turned to face him, and kissed Bobby with a full open mouth. Bobby was obviously turned on, with his cock outline clearly visible under his jeans. Bobby followed Ava to the toilets. I was expecting Bobby to follow Ava into the women's toilet, as he was rubbing her ass and tits most of the way, but he detoured to the men's. His mates then decided to go as well.

Ava returned alone from the toilet and sat next to me on the chair. She had loosened her top even more and now her tits were on view for any one that stood beside her or walked past. Ava told me that his cock was rock hard and poking into her arse when he pulled her up, she said that it made her really horny and then when he started to rub her tits in front of everyone, it put her over the edge, and she had an orgasm right there. She told me that he whispered to her that he wanted to fuck her now, as he jammed his cock against her arse, dry fucking her and feeling her wet cunt through her jeans. I told her to stand next to me with her legs apart, then I put my hand between her legs and massaged her hot cunt, she leaned over to me and offered her tit for me to suck. She was so turned on by what Bobby had done to her. I sucked her nipple and lightly bit her tit, I felt her body stiffen, she sighed and shakily sat down beside me. Cuddling my shoulder, Ava whispered huskily "that was my third orgasm so far".

Bobby returned first and promptly stood next to Ava looking at her tits and grinning like the cat that caught the mouse. Ava asked me to stand beside her as well. I was playing with Ava's tit when Ava grabbed both of our dicks at the same time and said "I want both of these cocks inside me tonight" Bobby smiled and reached for her right tit, feeling the soft but firm silky flesh, "I'm ready when you are" he replied twisting her nipple in his fingers. Ava's body stiffened and she moaned "oooohhh that was sooo good." I could not believe that she had another orgasm so easily. Although, letting Bobby and me play with her in public in front of other people had obviously taken her to new heights.

Bobby's mates returned telling us they had been watching a horse race as they had placed a bet earlier. Ava was still sitting between Bobby and I with her tits on show to everyone there when one of Bobby's mates who was called Gary I think, said to Ava "can I play with you like Bobby you naughty little slut" reaching out to feel her tit. Ava let him feel her tit and said "I'm sorry but Bobby is going to fuck me tonight, maybe next time." She rubbed his cock through his pants as he started feeling both of her naked tits.

I thought that I had better get them apart before she was taking all four of them on. I said to Bobby "why don't you take Ava up to the pool table and play with her up there, the tables are clear now and we'll watch from here if you want". Ava stopped rubbing Gary's cock and grabbed Bobby's hand standing up quickly. Gary did not want to let go of her tits and nearly pulled her top completely off as Ava stood up. She fixed her top back into place, grabbed bobby's hand again and took him to the same table that we played on earlier in the night. There was a group of about ten guys at the other end of the pool area standing around drinking together. There was a wall between them and I and I could only see the table that Ava and Bobby were playing. I did not know the other guys were there until Ava and Bobby's little game was over!

Bobby had Ava break the balls first. As she slowly leant over the table, her top drooped lower, slowly exposing her tits to us all. They then fell completely out and her nipples brushed the felt as she slowly dragged her tits up the table and lined up her shot for everyone to see! She stood up and her top was sitting just below her nipples. Ava went to adjust the top when Bobby said something to her and she returned it to below her nipples. She handed him the cue and he pulled her to him grinding his cock against her pussy. Ava grabbed his arse and pulled him into her, rubbing her tits over his chest. They broke their embrace and Bobby went to have his shot. Ava leaned over the corner he was shooting too and pulled her top apart, her tits framing the pocket nicely. Bobby said something and Ava stood up and massaged her tits, twisting and pulling her nipples. She continued this for a couple of minutes and then Bobby had his shot. He walked up to her and grabbed her tits roughly pulling and squeezing them through her top. Ava's head was nodding in agreement with him as he spoke to her, I could not hear what he was saying to Ava anytime. It was clear that Bobby was doing the teasing and not Ava. He then turned her around to face the back of the pool area.

He slowly removed her top undoing it from around her neck. Sliding it down over her shoulders then letting it fall softly to her waist, kissing her neck as he did so. (She becomes a slut when she is kissed and licked anywhere on her neck) Ava stood motionless with her tits fully on show to anyone who walked in while he stood behind her dry fucking her arse and fondling her tits, his hands all over her naked upper body. He turned her to face him and I could see his hands at Ava's jeans. He was undoing them! Bobby then slid Ava's hand down inside her jeans; Bobby was sucking on her tit as Ava fingered herself in front of us. Slowly she slid her hand up her belly and over her tits, smearing cunt juice over her nipples and flat belly and then back to her cunt. Bobby licked her juice off of her tits as Ava fingered her wet cunt, her body shaking with another orgasm. Ava pulled her fingers from her cunt and slid three of them into her mouth. Bobby grasped her hand and fucked her mouth with her fingers. He then put her hand back between her legs and when he pulled it out, Bobby held her hand up between their faces with three of her fingers clearly wet from being in her cunt, and slowly wiped them over Ava's lips then sucked them into his mouth. He then kissed her, pulled her top back up and gave her the cue.

My cock was rock hard along with Bobby's mates as we watched this very sexual foreplay take place no more than four meters from where we were standing. Ava bent over the table her tits swinging freely, her jeans open and pulled down just under her hips, turning her head to face us, a look of total wanton, slut lust on her flushed face. She had her shot and stood back a step. Bobby pushed her back to the table, bent her over and preceded to dry fuck her as he pinned her flat to the table. Ava raised herself from the table keeping her arse against his cock.

Bobby turned her around to face the back of the pool area and pushed her jeans down far enough to get access to her bald wet cunt. He slid his hand over her wet cunt fingering her roughly while Ava squeezed her tits. Bobby resumed kissing her neck and Ava had another big orgasm. He turned her around to face him and Ava's hands went for his cock. Bobby pushed her down to her knees and Ava quickly undone his jeans. She pulled his cock out and rubbed the sticky head all over her face. She licked and sucked his cock for all she was worth. It was breathtaking to watch.

After a couple of minutes of cock sucking and nipple twisting, Bobby pulled Ava to her feet. He kissed her passionately as they both felt each other up. His hand was squeezing her arse from between her legs while his wrist was rubbing her cunt. Ava had her hand on his cock squeezing it as she pumped his engorged cock. Ava moaned loudly as she shuddered to another very wet orgasm. Ava was out of control and loving it.

They were about to fuck each other wildly, and I also wanted a piece of this action, so I called to Ava to come back to the table. They returned to our table with Bobby's mates and I standing there astounded at what we had just witnessed. All of them grabbed a feel of her ass, tits and cunt as they passed her from one to the other hugging and kissing a very slutty Ava. She was one wet mess when she got to me. I asked Ava what had made her act so slutty, she replied "there were ten guys at the other end of the pool tables and Bobby was going to offer me to them, it just made me crazy for cock!" He had wanted to fuck Ava in front of them and she had agreed! The guys had watched the whole thing and according to Ava some of them rubbed their cocks beckoning her to come to them. I could not believe it. I nearly blew my load talking to her. I told her to grab Bobby so she can take him back to the motel and we can both give her a good fucking.

After saying our goodbyes to his mates, Bobby and I walked with Ava between us to our motel and you would not believe what could happen in fifty sexually charged meters of walking.

That will be another true story told by Ava and me at a later date.