Avengers: Topping Pepper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

"I know, Pepper." Natasha smiled a little condescendingly at her friend before taking the vibrator away. "What'd Stane do after you told him?"

"He slapped me, right across the face. It hurt, but, between my legs... in the pit of my stomach... I felt this heat and this excitement." Pepper closed her eyes as Natasha rewarded her honesty with another touch of the vibrator. "I don't know if he knew I'd like it or if, oh!, he didn't care. I threatened him again... he really slapped me... I was so turned on. He was too. I said I'd do whatever he wanted if he just didn't hit me anymore. But I meant... as long as he didn't stop hitting me..."

Pepper could feel the pleasure making its way through her, starting at her clit, racing through her nerves down to her curling toes, up to the beads of sweat on her forehead. She squeezed her eyes shut, saw her eyelids beginning to glow.

"I don't want you to come yet," Natasha said with that sensual mix of clinical detachment and voyeuristic enjoyment. "I'll put it back on your clit soon enough, but first I'm going to penetrate you with it."

Pepper nodded frantically. "Fuck me with it. Fuck me, Nat!"

Natasha moved the plastic shaft along Pepper's wet folds. "Did he keep hitting you, Pepper?" She stared into Pepper's eyes, coating the vibrator with Pepper's juices using only her sense of hearing. She'd wait until it sounded wet enough. "Did you like it?"

"God, bitch! You know I did. He told me to suck his cock—I didn't really know how, I wasn't some sorority girl... he made me stop sometimes, as I tried... slapped me around... told me to do better... God, I wanted him to fuck me." Pepper looked down at her body. Her fucking belly button was glowing. "Shit, Natasha, you'd better stop."

Natasha slapped her. So hard, her cheek burned hotter than Extremis. "We stop when I say we stop. Tell me what happened after you sucked Obadiah Stane's cock."

Pepper's teeth grinded together. "What do you think happened? He came! God, I almost choked, there was so much—he made me swallow all of it. And lick his cock and—thank him. For giving me all his... semen. I kept licking him until he got hard again—it didn't take long—kept squeezing my tits, ran his hands all over my body... my pussy. Sucked my tits... fuck, Natasha...!"

"No." With the hand that wasn't holding the vibrator, Natasha brought up the lamp cord she'd collected earlier. One-handed, she looped it around Pepper's throat and pulled it tight. "You're not allowed to burn. I'm letting you come, but you don't get to burn. Understand?" She pulled the cord tighter. "Understand me?"

Pepper nodded. For a moment, feeling the tightness around her neck, she'd really been afraid Natasha would hurt her. Kill her. She focused all her willpower on stopping the Extremis, cooling herself down. Then she felt the vibrator against her asshole.

"What are you doing? Fuck! You're going to make me burn up! I'm... I'm fucking burning all over!"

"You can come if you want," Natasha repeated, pulling the cord taut and then loosening it. "You just can't burn." She smiled in thought. "Wouldn't it be nice if we had two vibrators? I could put one in your pussy—another in that tight ass of yours."

Pepper's eyes rolled back in her head. She could just see it, imagine it. She was tingling all over.

Natasha was winding her finger around the cord. Getting a better grip on it. "Don't make me wait, Pepper. What did Stane do once he was hard?"

"He pushed me back on the bed, licked me all over, all over my body. Started at my toes, ended up at my neck, but he saved my pussy for last... after I was all wet for him... I came all over his face, but he didn't stop, he just kept licking until I'd come for him again and again and..."

Pepper tried to moan, tried to groan, but the cord was cutting everything off. Keeping it all inside. Even Extremis. She felt it burning inside her, but she could keep it contained, like a flame inside a lantern. It just burned so hot...

"Somehow he knew when I was ready. He said he was going to fuck me, and I was so turned on. I slapped at him, just enough to get him to hold me down... why don't you fuck me while I tell you how he did? I can show you how he made me come..."

The teasing vibrator moved back up, over Pepper's sex, but it didn't stop this time. Natasha pushed it in slowly, letting her eyes drop to its entry, jerking on the cord around Pepper's neck when her folds began to brighten.

"Please, Nat..." Pepper begged, moving her body forward as best she could to capture the buzzing tormenter. But only when the glow had faded did Natasha smile approvingly, loosen the cord, push more of the vibrator inside. "Yes... thank you..."

She moaned as the vibration sank, almost stilled inside her cunt, undetectable now except for the intense tremors she felt inside her, sending spasms up her stomach, as far as her breasts, where her nipples tightened like they were being crushed.

Pepper continued the story without being prompted. "His cock was so big... he pressed it against my pussy, I could feel how hard he was. I told him I couldn't take it—begged him not to fuck me. He laughed. Said he'd fuck me whenever he pleased. It was his right as my, as my boss..."

Wordlessly, Natasha pulled the vibrator almost all the way out of Pepper's cunt; immediately shoved it back in. Fucking her with it. Pepper cried out shrilly. She'd never felt anything like it before, like a cock, but so different, making her pussy quiver, her clit burn. She closed her eyes and thought only of controlling Extremis, letting her pleasure run rampant.

"He told me I'd better get used to being fucked by him! He was going to do it morning, noon, and night! Said he was going to make me suck him when I wasn't fucking him! Lying on top of me, holding my wrists above my head... told me to wrap my legs around him..."

Pepper was starting to glow again. Natasha pulled hard on the cord, making it bite into Pepper's graceful throat. She gagged and gasped, her nipples still erect, her pussy still wet as the Extremis died down. It turned Natasha on. She reached down to her itching clit, gave it exactly what she knew it needed. Drove the vibrator deeper into Pepper as she rubbed at her own burning clit.

"I said I wouldn't... he slapped me, slapped me so hard..."

Natasha's hand flicked away from her clit, lifting to Pepper's face and crashing hard against her cheek, then going back to her own pussy. The blow seemed to knock the words out of Pepper's throat.

"I put my legs around him! He fucked me! He tore me apart and it felt so good!"

Natasha saw her opening and she took it. She grabbed the cord with her left hand, masturbated herself with that palm, even though it pulled the cord around Pepper as tight as a noose. And she leaned over Pepper's cunt and placed her lips right above the vibrator her right hand was fucking Pepper with.

"Yes! Yes! Suck my clit! Fuck my cunt!" Pepper loved the taste of the dirty words, used her last breath to say them before the cord cut into her throat. She couldn't breathe, couldn't burn. She had control, but it was Natasha's, Natasha was making her come, Natasha wouldn't let her explode. The vibrator was a hard cock pumping wonderful vibration into her whole quivering body, the wet mouth on her clit was soft and still, she wanted to hold all of Natasha tight against her sex but her hands were still bound. The cuffs hadn't burnt. She wasn't burning.

Pepper felt Natasha's sharp little teeth clench on her clit just as she came, throwing fuel on a sudden, flameless fire. A soundless explosion. She let her body dance to the tune Natasha was whispering into her sex, clenching, tightening, flints deep inside her rubbing hard and fast, shooting out liquid sparks, but no flame. No smoke.

Natasha let the cord go inch by inch, letting Pepper only have a little air as she continued to pump the vibrator into her, making her and letting her writhe. Slowly, the glow died down and Pepper was allowed to breathe freely and the wild bucking stopped, Pepper came back down to Earth. She moaned, soft and satisfied, as she slumped down and let Natasha ease the vibrator out at least from her tender sex.

"I came... I can't believe it... you made me come! How can I ever thank you?"

Natasha rose to her full height, stripping off her shirt. Her panties had disappeared at some point. Her pussy was wet and just the right size for Pepper's tongue. "What do you think?"

"Can you uncuff me first?"

Natasha's head tilted to the side. "What do you think?"

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12