Avon Calling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shifted her body on the sofa so she could look down and watch my cock slide in and out of her ass. I began to thrust with enough force to cause the cheeks of her ass and tits to shake and giggle. Once again grunts, moans, and aaahs escaped her mouth with enough volume to be heard by anyone who stepped onto our lawn or driveway. There was no need for concern because they would have been able to see us through the large bay window too.

I was certain I would not be able to produce another load of semen so soon but moving in and out of her very tight, very hot hole, listening to her cries as she bucked her hips wildly I was no longer certain. Her fingers worked against her clit like a jack hammer; she was almost ready to experience an earth shattering orgasm and I was going to join her.

I added to her loud cries as I felt like my toes were being pulled through my balls. I felt several powerful spurts like I had never felt before then followed by a number of less powerful ones. Ruth's body bucked several times but it was not from passion but rather spasms from her orgasm. We held each other for several minutes trying to catch our breathes. Her muscles squeezed my shrinking cock forcing the last drop of liquid into her bowels.

Before dressing we moved into the bathroom to clean up the fluids left from the last four hours of fucking. Once Ruth was more presentable we moved back into the living room to dress.

"So do you think you would like to join me and Marlene sometime?"

I was holding her silver lace panties close to my face as she readjusted her stocking and garter belt.

Ruth chuckled, "You know you don't even have to ask me that. I have already been trying to figure out how to pull it off so my husband doesn't know."

"Great! I'll hold on to your panties until you come back. What I want you to do is call Marlene tonight and ask her if her order was correct. Your panties will be laying right here beside her bag. She will wonder about them.

"Are you serious? You want me to call her and tell her that I brought her Avon products over and 'Oh by the way I fucked your husband while I was there'. Is that what you want me to say?"

I laughed, "No you ask about her order; she will bring up your panties. Trust me it will be fun for everyone."

It was about eight when Marlene returned home from her shopping trip. I was watching an old movie on television but got up to pour her a glass of wine while she put her packages away, used the bathroom, slipped into a short gown. She returned to the den and gave me a kiss before sitting down and drinking her wine.

"Oh the Avon lady stopped by with stuff for you and Edith. She said she would call about nine to make sure everything you ordered was there. I left it on the coffee table in the living room." I told her nonchalantly.

"I'll check it in a few minutes after I've had some wine."

We talked about her trip and what she saw and bought. When she asked about my day I just told her about my lawn work and relaxing without a hint of anything else.

As planned the phone rang about nine and Marlene immediately remembered about her Avon order in the living room.

"I'll get it in the living room. It's probably Ruth."

The light went on in the living room and I heard Marlene answer the phone. I slipped close to the door to watch and listen to their conversation. As she began to talk she looked down at the panties lying beside the Avon bag. She picked them up and looked them over before even looking into the bag.

I heard her say, "Yes and it looks like you might have left something else too."

She must have heard me trying to stifle my giggles and turned around to catch me red handed.

"And by the looks of Will the two of you must have had a very good afternoon of fucking. You have to tell me all about it."

Marlene sat on the sofa where Ruth and I just hours earlier had spent the afternoon fucking. I closed the living room drapes as they talked then returned to the sofa. I knelt between Marlene's legs and pulled her hips close to the edge of the sofa so I could enjoy a late night snack before bedtime. Since she had not yet taken her evening shower I was faced with the full array of aromas from her busy day of travel and shopping; they were delightful.

"Yes, he is. As a matter of fact he is eating my pussy now." Rubbing her fingers through my hair she continued, "And he is doing a wonderful job too."

Marlene maintained control during the conversation even though my tongue danced through her slit and around her clit. She managed to make plans for the following Saturday afternoon. Marlene would host an Avon luncheon party. Of course Ruth's husband would not have to know that the guest list would be very short.

"Really? I have often wondered what you were hiding under those beautiful business suits you always wear too." was Marlene's part of the conversation.

She picked up the silver and lace panties Ruth had left earlier that day and moved them over her nipples and face before saying, "I'm enjoying your aroma on the panties you left."

Marlene began losing control and her ability to continue her conversation.

"Darling I need to go for now but please feel free to call back anytime if you want to. Great, we'll see you next Saturday; good night to you too."

She hung up the phone and I got very busy licking her cunt and sucking her clit as my finger worked in and out of her ass. Her hips began to buck against my face; her hand rubbed Ruth's panties over her nipples and face. She cried out and dropped the panties and grabbed my head pulling my face into her cunt.

"Aaaaah, oh god, oh god!" She collapsed on the sofa and gently pushed my face away.

When I stood up and held out my hand for her she reached out for my cock and pulled me close to her face. With her nose close to the base of my cock and pubic hair she inhaled.

"I can smell her cunt on you."

After a warm shower and a lot of playing we ended up in bed with Marlene between my legs. As she began to kiss my cock and balls she demanded that I tell her all the details about my afternoon with the Avon lady. She rubbed my cock over her face as I described how the afternoon unfolded, what Ruth's body was like, what a good fuck she was, and the different ways we fucked including Ruth's ass fucking.

Marlene and I had a great week and often talked about Ruth's visit and how we looked forward to seeing her. On Saturday we were up early getting ready for our eventful day. I got the yard work out of the way while Marlene straightened up the house and prepared our lunch.

Ruth arrived exactly at noon. As usual she was dressed very professionally in a very smart business suit and carried her large sales kit. Once inside with the door closed we all exchanged wonderfully wet and passionate kisses. I loved watching she and Marlene kiss, their hands wondering over each other.

We sat around a small table in the den adjacent to the kitchen looking out over our back yard flower garden; several different hibiscus bushes were in full bloom. I helped Ruth remove her jacket so she could be more comfortable in her white silk blouse and skirt. Marlene wore a more casual mid thigh length linen skirt a thin knit top with small straps. The girls complimented each other repeatedly; we were all highly charged with the possibilities of things to come.

"I cannot tell you how much I have looked forward to this all week. " Ruth said.

"Oh I promise you Will and I have too." Marlene replied laying her hand on Ruth's thigh.

Marlene and I got up to get wine and another plate of food off the counter dividing the kitchen and den. Once we placed the items on the table I moved behind her and lifted her skirt almost to her waist above her pink bikini panties.

It caught both girls by surprise as I asked Ruth, "Would you care to do the honors and slip these off?"

She blushed then looked up at Marlene before smiling and moving her hands to the elastic band across Marlene's hips. She took a deep breath and began pulling them down over Marlene's prominent pubic mound and her firm round ass. Before beginning the journey down the long legs she looked at the thick, dark triangle of pubic hair hiding Marlene's cunt.

As Ruth moved soft pink fabric down Marlene's legs her face and hair moved lightly against her tummy and thighs. Once at the floor Marlene stepped out of her panties and Ruth sat up with them in her hands. She gave Marlene a very sultry look then lifted them to her face and took another deep breath.

"Is that how you smelled my panties when you got home last Saturday?"

"Yes, then I rubbed them over my nipples and face while Will ate my pussy."

"Well I didn't wear any today so you can put them on for me when I leave." Ruth added.

I just sat and sipped my wine watching the exchange between these two beautiful women, one my wife and one my lover. A week earlier I had described my wife to my lover then a few hours later I described my lover to my wife. As they communicated with each other they each knew intimate details about the other one.

We cleaned off the table except for our refilled wine glasses and continued to talk. While Ruth told us about her husband and his lack of sexual interest in her I moved behind her and began unbuttoning her blouse and unfastening her front opening bra. I knew Marlene was dying to see the beautiful soft ball sized tits I had described to her a week earlier. Ruth leaned forward to allow me to slip her blouse and bra down her arms. Marlene marveled at the small rose pink areolas and long, thick nipples.

When the last bit of fabric was gone Marlene smiled, "They are as beautiful as Will described."

Ruth thanked her and stood up to lift Marlene's top over her head. As she freed Marlene's smaller tits her own tits were near Marlene's face. Marlene took full advantage and cupped the larger tits in her hands and kissed each nipple slowly letting her tongue dance around the areola before capturing the hard, extended, thick nipples in her lips.

Ruth wrapped her arms around Marlene's head and held her close as her warm, wet mouth suckled the nipples that once fed her two children. Ruth's eyes were closed as she savored each kiss, lick, and suckle; she moved a hand down Marlene's bare back, her nails gently dug a trail in her smooth, smooth skin.

I really wanted to assist my wife, after all there were two beautiful tits to suckle but I did not want to break the spell these two women had created together. I sipped my wine and watched. I had no doubt that I would be rewarded for my patience.

One of Marlene's hands lowered to the hem of Ruth's skirt then moved up her stocking encased leg. I could easily see the impression her hand made under the fabric as it traveled up to the sweet ass I had enjoyed a week earlier.

I had to lend my assistance at this point and moved behind Ruth to unzip her skirt. Marlene removed her hand from under the skirt to allow me to move it over Ruth's hips and down to the floor. Marlene got her first glance at Ruth's sparsely covered vulva and exposed labia glistening with her creamy juices as she stepped out of her skirt. With Ruth now standing before her wearing only a garter belt, stockings, and heels Marlene leaned forward and kissed the top of her vulva. Ruth opened her legs as Marlene's hand went between her legs to cup her pussy. Looking up at Ruth Marlene gave her a sultry smile and slipped several fingers into the juicy wet lips all the way to her knuckles.

Ruth began to move her hips reaching out and pulling Marlene's face back to her tits. Marlene's mouth assaulted Ruth's nipples with more vigor as her fingers began to work in and out of the hot, creamy hole.

"Yes, oh yes, fuck my pussy with your fingers! Make me cum with your hand!" Ruth cried.

My cock was about to explode as I quickly removed my shorts and shirt. I stood behind Ruth and kissed her shoulders as my cock stood against the soft, warm cheeks of her ass. She began to cry out as her body was racked with spasms.

Once she regained her composure Marlene ordered her, "Go put your knees on the edge of the sofa and your hands on the wall. I want to see the pose you did for my husband while I was away."

Ruth followed orders and opened her legs as she placed her knees on the sofa and leaned forward to display her open ass and pussy for me and my wife to enjoy. She looked back over her shoulder to get our approval then reached between her cheeks with one hand and spread the thick cream of her pussy around her tightly puckered ass hole.

Marlene led me behind Ruth then took my cock and moved it to Ruth's creamy ass where she guided me into tight hole. Ruth let out a yelp as I thrust deep in her ass; Marlene moved her hand beneath us and began playing with Ruth's long sheathed clit. Ruth's ass cheeks giggled with every thrust I made into her tight, hot hole. With her free hand Marlene played with my balls and ass while I tried to maintain some control over my load of semen.

After several minutes Marlene directed me to change positions with me sitting on the sofa with Ruth sitting on my lap. As small as Ruth was it was not difficult to just lift her up then turn around and sit down without removing my cock from her hot, tight ass.

With Ruth sitting on my lap and cock I placed her feet on the top of my thighs then opened my legs. I looked down to see Marlene between my legs with her face close to Ruth's pussy. I knew this was what Marlene had been thinking all week since I told her about going down on Ruth and how delicious she tasted.

I filled my hands with Ruth's soft ball sized tits to hold her in place on my cock and to play with her very sensitive nipples while Marlene worked on her pussy. It didn't take long for Ruth to start bucking her hips into Marlene's face and my cock.

She stroked Marlene's hair and began crying, "Oh darlin, yes eat me! Eat my pussy, lick it, and suck it while Will fills my ass. Yes! Oh yes!"

The scene was so beautifully erotic and sexually charged that I knew I would not last long. Ruth yelped as my cock pulsed again and again to pump out the semen from my balls. Marlene moved from between our legs up to kiss us with her pussy cream lips. Ruth squeezed my rapidly deflating cock several times before it slipped from her cum leaking hole.

Marlene got a warm wash cloth and both women gave my cock a good cleaning before Marlene and I cleaned up the mess seeping from Ruth; with a little help from her core muscles she pushed most of the creamy liquid out. Marlene gave it her approval with a few licks of her tongue.

We sipped wine, snacked, and talked about our first threesome. Ruth commented how wonderful it was and Marlene told her to just wait till we fixed her up with two cocks at the same time. She smiled at the thought. We talked about our sex lives, lovers, and fantasies. Ruth asked Marlene several questions about going down on another woman.

Finally Marlene asked, "I take it that you would really like to try going down on another woman?"

Ruth replied, "Yes, I just don't know if I could go through with it and I wouldn't want to make you feel bad if I didn't."

Marlene took Ruth's hand and guided it to her pussy and opened her legs, "Put your fingers in me."

Ruth obeyed and soon had her fingers glistening with Marlene's juices. Marlene pulled the fingers out and held them close to Ruth's face, "Smell my aroma on your fingers."

Again Ruth obeyed.

"Do you like my aroma?"

"Yes, of course."

"Then lick my cream off of your fingers."

Ruth obeyed, "Mmmm that is nice."

Marlene threw a leg over the back of the sofa opening her legs wide and exposing her cunt to Ruth's eyes, lips, fingers, and tongue.

"I want you to just explorer my pussy to see what it looks like and how it is different from yours. You can use your fingers if you want to."

Even with Marlene's long body and head in my lap Ruth still had plenty of space to stretch out and explorer Marlene's cunt. With her face just inches from the thick, dark triangle of pubic hair her fingers quickly opened the puffy lips of Marlene's vulva and discovered the rainbow of pastel colors in her long slit.

Unlike Ruth's prominent exposed multi-colored, labia Marlene's were small and neatly tucked in her vulva. Marlene's clit was also tucked neatly away and had only a small pink sheath to protect it. Of course at first glance the most obvious difference was Marlene's pubic hair which formed a large triangle base across a third of her lower torso and went all the way around her tightly puckered ass; it frequently was visible around the legs of her panties. Ruth's pubic hair was very sparse and only grew along her vulva and a small patch on her pubic mound.

Ruth was soon comfortable prying open Marlene's hidden secrets with her fingers and running the tip of her index finger around the very hard clit. Her fingers even ventured much lower to the tight back orifice hidden in the thick hair. She leaned closer and pursed her lips to kiss her very first pussy. It was a quick kiss at first followed by a look up at Marlene; they exchanged smiles. The kisses quickly grew longer then there was a flicker of her tongue near Marlene's clit. Then more flickers and more kisses until Ruth's entire mouth from nose to chin was glistening with Marlene's creamy juices.

As I ran my fingers through Marlene's hair her fingers were in Ruth's thick curly hair. There were low moans and Marlene's hips began to move slowly as Ruth steadily attacked my wife's cunt with her fingers, lips and tongue.

"Oh you are doing great baby!" Marlene gasped as both hands pulled Ruth's face firmer into her cunt.

I was hoping Ruth was getting to breath enough with Marlene pulling her closer grinding her cunt into Ruth's face. Marlene's grunts and moans were continuous without pause. Finally she bucked one last time and held Ruth's face into her cunt then she collapsed back on the sofa gasping for breath. Ruth climb up Marlene's long body and kissed her mouth with the lips glistening with Marlene's pussy juices

Marlene held her tight, "You were amazing! I'm honored to have been your first woman."

A little bit later both women sat on our large coffee table facing each other with their legs intertwined and their pussies touching. At times they ground their pussies together searching for sexual release while other times they did it almost playfully; then they sat there talking about make-up, bases, and wrinkle cream. I sipped my wine and took in the sight of two beautiful, nude women interacting in a variety of ways.

I was by no means left out of the action; they double teamed my cock and balls with their lips, tongues, and mouths several times. I got to fuck both women solo as well as in a threesome. There is something wonderful about having your wife suck and lick your balls and ass while you fuck her Avon lady; that is true team work.

Our afternoon ended after a long hot shower together then patting each other dry. I got to slip Ruth's silver, lace panties from the previous Saturday back on then Ruth held Marlene's panties for her to step into and pull up her long legs. She gave Marlene's thick triangle of pubic hair one more kiss before tucking her into the pink bikini panties.

We saw Ruth a number of times over the next several years. We did introduce her to a male friend with whom he and I introduced her to a double penetration. She even spent a weekend with us at our nude beach club in Sarasota but those are adventures for another chapter so remember Ruth the Avon lady.

12