Avon Calling Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sterling tightened his grip in his Mom's scalp as he grinded his naked ass back against Ida's face until his balls felt as if they were filling with molten lava.

Feeling his Mom's hot breath rush out against his groin each time Rahim plowed forward inside her cunt, Sterling braced himself the best he could as his Big Brother built up a vicious fuck rythem.

Sterling could tell from Deloris's distended gasps that the course of the afternoon's events had left her on the verge of cumming eventhough Rahim had only been inside of her for less than three minutes. His Mom usually was able to hold back her initial orgasm for as long as she wanted, but Sterling correctly guessed that the perversity of all that had happened earlier had left Deloris's vagina nothing more than a lit firecracker.

Sensing his Mother needed a free passageway to breathe, Sterling carefully removed his enormous slab of meat from her throat and let it bounce obscenly against the side of her face as he gracefully grinded his ass back and forth on Ida's lathered tongue.

"AAAHHHGGHHHAAHHH," Deloris gushed loudly when her youngest son's penis spilled free from her lips. "PLEASE...I MEAN IT NOW...MAKE ME CUMMMM!!"

Sterling rolled his savagly endowed erection between his own hand and his Mother's sweat soaked cheek as he absorbed the stunning sight of her breasts bouncing wildly across her chest, from the brutal way Rahim rammed his prick into her.

Situated a foot or so above Rahim's face, Sterling could clearly see the contorted look of seething lust burn in his dark eyes as he looked down at his own Mother, cowering like a cockhungry slut underneath him.

When Deloris's feet shot into the air and started to shake like treelimbs in the wind, directly above Rahim's pistoning hips, Sterling and Rahim knew their Mom was on the verge of cumming.

Quickly pulling his genitals away from his Mother's face, Sterling leaned in slyly and planted a soulful kiss right on Deloris's steaming lips as Rahim rapidly fucked her over the edge.

"I'MMMMMM...CCCUUUMMMIIINNNGGGGGGGG," Deloris screamed at the top of her lungs, into her Sterlong's mouth, as her oldest stud pounded her spasming cunt to oblivion.

Sterling watched in awe as Rahim nailed Deloris with everything he had, culling every last bit of energy out of her, until he was just about to cum himself. Pulling his cock wickedly out of his Mom's syrupy snatch just before he shot his wad inside of her, Rahim whistled luridly out loud as he admired the sexual carange he had wrought on her glistening sex sex. Capping the head of his penis with his moist hand, Rahim cut off the flow of semen inside of his twitching manhood to save for later.

"DAMN BOY...MY GODDAMN PUSSY'S ON FIRE...SSSHHHIIITTTT," Deloris screamed out loud. "Why don't you stick that dick in my ass Rahim...you saved that cum for a reason didn't ya!"

"Damn right, "Rahim gruffly replied as he jacked his cock off steadily to keep it hard as Deloris turned over to get on her knees.

"Hold it right there, Mom," Rahim said out of the blue as he reached down to hold Deloris in place. "I've got a better idea...no time like now to try something different...is it?"

To Be Continued...

12