Avril Lavigne - Hush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," Lily breathed as she trembled in excitement, hearing Avril emit a soft moan of pleasure as the toy moved inside her and rubbed at her clit. Leaning over Lily, she craned down to give the dirty blonde a long French kiss, just holding the toy at full depth, before she pushed back up on her toned arms and drew her hips back, squeezing her pussy to hold onto the toy as it withdrew from her conquest before pushing her hips forward and watching the smooth purple dildo glide inside once more. It was an interesting new sensation for her, the fairly large bulb of the Feeldoe held within her body, able to hold it tightly with her muscles or let it slip a little, stimulating her G-spot slightly as it did. She loved how flexible and almost natural it seemed to feel, moving both with her body and of its own accord, in duality with her and Lily as they fucked. There was a trick to controlling it that she was yet to master, but she felt she could do well enough and, steeling her muscles and grasping Lily under the knees firmly, she started to pump her hips hard in long strokes.

"Oh fuck, Avril don't stop," Lily whined as she tensed and rolled up towards Avril. The toy was driving up firmly into her own G-spot now as the singer pushed her hips back and was certainly working, feeling her climax bubbling up, pussy so wet and easy for Avril to fuck.

"I'll do whatever I want with you, don't forget that," Avril whispered firmly as she jammed the toy full depth under her weight, grinding her hips for a moment as Lily gasped, body alight with the slightest stab of pain until Avril pulled back and started to fuck her again, even more turned on as Avril switched it up and dominated her. The singer was really finding her stride now with the toy, getting a rhythm and murmuring with pleasure as she worked it hard on Lily in what were now short, fast strokes.

"Yes...mistress," Lily encouraged, deciding to play to Avril's ego, rolling her head back into the pillow in complete submission as she gave in to her pleasure. It worked as she felt the energy course through Avril's tight body, taking a renewed hold and position on her to drive the Feeldoe into her hard and fast, staying quite shallow to give her the final stimulation she needed, the firm purple toy pumping just through her twitching muscles and against her G-spot enough to tip her over the edge into orgasm, shuddering heavily on the bed beneath Avril as she continued to thrust, giving a ragged gasp and squeezing her thighs intently onto the singers smooth, slender hips. She didn't dare grab at Avril, instead balling her hands up in the bedding as her eyes squeezed shut intently as her gasps turned into a long, loud groan of pleasure to the early morning as she was fucked to an orgasm with her own toy.

Avril just grinned with immense pleasure, both from the toy rocking inside her snug pussy and seeing Lily come, making her peak with her first use of the strapless dildo. It boosted her ego immensely to see the punky girl explode beneath her, sending a tingle through her like she'd never felt before. Lily suddenly shuddered and gasped, reaching down to slow Avril's hips, her intense excitement giving way to immediate sensitivity, unable to take the singers continued thrusts into her. Avril ignored her for a moment, maintaining her pace until Lily's legs twisted desperately around her hips.

"Stop, stop!" Lily gasped out in an overwhelmed tone, collapsing back with heavy breaths as Avril stopped, smiling over her in triumph.

"Just for a minute," Avril said, leaning down to kiss Lily sensually for a moment, their tongues entwining gently before the singer pulled away and pushed up on her knees. Lily gave a sigh as Avril pulled back and slipped the purple Feeldoe out of her tight body, giving a slight twitch as the more bulbous head popped out of her silky pussy. She was taken by surprise as Avril grasped her knees and tossed her over on the bed, using the weight of her legs to flip her quickly onto her stomach, Lily letting her hips roll with it and carry her over onto the bed, pressing her hands down onto the mattress and bracing herself as she instinctively pushed her ass up to be taken. She was right as Avril wasted no time in sliding on top of her, leaning over her and pushing herself up between her legs as Lily spread them for her, feeling the toy press against her dripping pussy once more.

"Break's over," Avril whispered, tingling as she reached down to hold her purple dildo and press it easily into Lily's slick hole, shoving her hips forward powerfully again to drive herself in deep with the first thrust and make her grunt. She leaned down over her on the bed, pulling her arms in snug to Lily so she could hold her still and make her dominance clear, as if it wasn't already, as she worked the toy into her from behind. It felt great for her, more so in this position, driving her hips down into her and the toy, grinding her clit on the ribbed area of the shaft, feeling the bulb oscillating briskly inside her as she worked hard, breathing intently and squeezing her vagina down on it.

Lily had her eyes shut and was gasping with her, loving Avril fucking her and squeezing her own pussy down to alternate how the dildo slid inside her, giving differing feedback to the petite Canadian that was utterly owning her. She just held on as she was fucked, feeling Avril's haste and eagerness, and then a telltale twitching that told her she was almost done.

"Fuck Lily, I'm..." Avril breathed through gritted teeth, unable to finish her sentence as she fought the rush of sensations.

"Come on Avril, come on," Lily moaned, spurring the singer on to deliver a final few seconds of intense, bed shaking thrusts before she exploded in a powerful orgasm, arching up from Lily on her hands, eyes squeezing shut as she let a guttural whining groan of ecstasy, hips bucking in erotic spasm as she came, finding enough control to shove herself down into Lily as hard and deep as possible to make her grunt. The musician dropped her head down onto her slender back, long blonde hair cascading over her shoulders as she twitched and pushed her clit into the contoured section of the Feeldoe, taking every last drop of pleasure she could from the new experience before she gave one final back-popping arch and collapsed on Lily's back, gasping aggressively hard for breath, sweat prickling all over her body as she lazily kissed at her soft skin.

"That good?" Lily murmured with a smile, looking back over her shoulder slightly to the star exhausted on her back, toy still buried deeply inside her.

"Yeah," Avril panted tiredly, pushing up onto her elbows again and kissing at the back of her neck to make her murmur contentedly, before slowly pulling back to extract herself and the toy from Lily. It slipped free easily and Avril knelt up, carefully lifting her leg over Lily's and then letting herself tumble to the bed beside her, Feeldoe still in place, spring back up towards her tummy and twitching with her deep breaths as she lay splayed out on the bed next to Lily. Neither of them moved or talked for several minutes, just letting their breathing return to normal and the sweat cool on their bodies, hearts slowing down once more. All that happened was that Lily reached over to find Avril's hand with her own, giving it a squeeze and then holding it as they lay silently. After minutes together sharing comfortable silence, Lily pushed herself up and rolled to face Avril, taking in the gorgeous petite singer beside her, lithe body and the purple Feeldoe protruding from her pelvis.

"That was amazing," Lily said softly, leaning on her hand and smiling at Avril, who glanced to her with a smile.

"Yeah, certainly something different," she agreed, looking down to the toy still inserted into her. Reaching down, she grasped the shaft and relaxed herself, pushing down to slide the toy out of her in a slow, strong motion, it popping free of her tight body with a wet sound and murmur from Avril, tighter inside her than she'd expected, having tightened up with the climax. She dropped it down on the bed between them, then leaned over for another slow, passionate kiss with Lily before dropping back to the bed. Another couple of minutes passed, before Avril pulled herself up, feeling unsure of herself again now and realising she should leave before things got awkward. They always could be after a hook up, and especially her first lesbian encounter.

"Hey, I'd better get going," Avril said, looking down to Lily.

"Really? It's still early," Lily responded, though she didn't really know the time. She just didn't want Avril to leave just yet.

"I've got stuff to do and all," Avril said generally.

"We've still got time, you can stay a bit, we can have some breakfast?" she offered.

"And fuck again?" she added when Avril didn't answer her.

"I...look Lily..." Avril started, but Lily immediately knew what was on her mind.

"Ok Avril, look I know this is all new to you and you want to go and...collect your thoughts or whatever," Lily said, trying to put Avril at ease.

"Something like that. I don't want to seem rude or anything, this was great, just...I need to go now you know?" Avril said with a soft smile, letting her know it really was her and not Lily.

"Gotcha. But come here and cuddle for a few more minutes yeah?" Lily said with a smile, reaching out towards Avril. The singer paused, then gave a smile and relaxed back into the bed, sliding in close with Lily, who pulled the covers over them and wrapped Avril up tightly in her arms, spooning her and kissing at the back of her neck. They ended up cuddling together for about another half an hour, Avril just letting her mind relax and take everything in as Lily gently caressed and stroked her, until the singer finally broke it to leave.

"I really am gonna go now," she said with a smile, pulling her delicate naked body out of bed, letting Lily take her all in, her beautifully smooth pussy and perky breasts as she found her mostly see-through purple thong and slipped into it, noting how it coincidentally matched the Feeldoe they'd enjoyed. Avril just smiled in much the way she'd smile at any boyfriend watching her get dressed, pulling her balconette bra back on and clipping it up, settling her perky breasts into it before she picked up her dress, bundling it up and pulling it over her arms. Lily took her all in as she raised her arms and let the fabric fall down over her slender form, hiding her sexiness from view as she smoothed it out and brushed her hair back.

"You alright to get back to your place?" Lily asked, sitting up in bed, not the least bit modest about her body being on display.

"Yeah I'll be alright," Avril replied, and Lily noticed her eyes flick down to her chest, giving a smile at it.

"Cool. Look...do you think...you might want to do this again?" Lily asked tentatively, raising hey eyebrows and hoping Avril could be persuaded.

"Well, I don't know. It was great but I'm not sure," Avril said, giving a glance at her with a non-committal look. They were quiet as Avril fumbled with her high heels, shuffling her bare feet into them as Lily slid from the bed and nipped out of the room. She returned as Avril was just taking a quick look in the mirror, trying to tidy her make-up a little and calm her hair down so she didn't look like she'd had a night of partying and drunken sex, or to put it another way exactly what she had been doing.

"Here," Lily said, holding out a piece of paper to Avril, who turned and took it from her, opening it to see her name, number and 'please call me' scrawled on it in a loopy style.

"Please, think about it," Lily said, and Avril could tell she really meant it.

"Ok," Avril said simply, tucking the slip of paper into her bag and zipping it shut. Checking she had everything, she slipped on her sunglasses that she'd already taken out in readiness and stood up to make her way to the door. Lily didn't even bother with a shirt, walking naked with her to the door, which she unlocked for Avril to let the diminutive Canadian leave her abode.

"I had a great time, really. Something completely different for me," Avril said, giving a smile as she stood just outside the door of the flat, the naked Lily the other side, unashamedly naked, though there was nobody else in the hallway to see them.

"It was a great night, I'm so lucky to meet you...and everything else," she said, smiling as Avril took her in again, her lovely breasts, pierced nipple and dark arrow of hair above her pussy.

"Bye then," Avril said, turning to leave.

"Avril wait," Lily said, making the singer pause and look at her.

"Please, call me. If you're in town, or even if you're not. If you want to hook up, just give me a call. I know you're...who you are and I'm just nobody in the whole scheme of things, but this was a really great night and you know we can have some fun. Please just think about it, really," Lily rambled, the words tumbling out of her mouth as she made her pitch.

"Well, that depends," Avril said, letting the pause hang heavily for a moment, "are you gonna do anything I want?" she said, letting a sly smile cross her lips.

"Anything," Lily replied in a whisper, smiling herself. Avril slid her glasses down her nose, visibly looking Lily's naked body up and down, taking her all in as she had the night before.

"Then I think I will call you," Avril said with a smile, then pushed her glasses back up and blew Lily a kiss, turning to walk away down the hall and out of the building as her naked playmate just stared hungrily after her.

_________

The End

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.