More Than a Feeling

Story Info
Amy Adams invites her best friend's son over for the weekend.
10.3k words
28.8k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is over 18.

********

Day 1: Late Afternoon

"It's so nice today," he heard his mother say, just barely paying attention.

There are few things more wonderful than bright sunlight beaming through the deep green forest. It's been quite sometime since he has taken a walk, thanks to a drunk driver, and all he wanted was another chance to stroll through the trees.

A few miles from the nearest town, this one long and winding back road was the only access point to their destination. It's a dream of his to own a property such as this one day, but money talks and college was on the horizon with the shadow of debt looming over like a Cthulhu entity; American instead of cosmic, however.

Looking up from his game, he felt the car slowing and peered over his mother's shoulder to see a gate blocking the way. Not much has changed out here since he was here a few years ago. He went back to his phone and he could hear his mother dialing on her own.

"Hey, girl. We're here if you wanna let us through," she said, then hanging up.

The gate clicked and started to swing.

"That woman sounded like she had been running a marathon," she said. "Forty four and still going at it."

"Who? Aunt Amy?" he said, distracted.

The car was moving again and he stuffed his phone into his bag.

"Funny that you still call her that," his mom said with a smile. "She might not even remember."

Coming around a long bend, he looked across the massive lawn, perfectly cut with a seamless diagonal pattern and spotted what looked like a Porsche, bright red and gleaming. As they got closer, the car was confirmed and next to it was a cream-white Chevy Avalanche, shiny and decked with chrome detail.

"You see that truck, Mom?" he said with excitement. "God damn."

She hit him with a glare through the rear-view mirror. "Language, hey? She's surprisingly frugal. I would buy something way more expensive than that."

"Sorry, sorry."

The area was surrounded by trees except for a dirt road that dropped off from the yard and went around back. Who knows what kind of goodies were back there. He would have to make sure and get a full tour of the place when he was settled.

Just then, he saw fire red waves swinging back and forth as she descended the long wooden deck ramp. His eyes were glued to her fantastic body, taking an interest in her yoga attire. The light blue sports bra and tight pants were starting to make him breathe a little heavier and his mom popped the door open, interrupting his tunnel vision.

"Haaay!" Amy shouted, bouncing down the drive way, waving.

His mother did the same thing and he opened up while they embraced for the first time in a long while. Amy and his mom have been best friends for 20-plus years. Their careers started similar, but went in different directions. Instead of award-winning actress, his mom is an award-winning sound engineer. Both of them succeeded, so it worked out.

"So glad you guys made it safe. Bit of a drive," Amy said, heading towards the trunk. Passing by him, she caught his gaze and smiled big, her eye brows snapping up. "Hey, Tim!"

Amy took a step back and leaned in for a hug and there was nothing going to stop her. He was enchanted by those bright blue eyes.

"Long time no see, Aunt Amy," he said, wrapping his arms around her glistening back.

She pulled away and quickly pecked his cheek before letting him go. "My goodness, you're all grown up now. Time is flying!"

He felt the shivers from her kiss rattle him and he smiled back, "I'm old now."

Amy and his mom both scoffed and busted out in laughter, heading to the back of the car. "I'm not old, but your mother is," Amy giggled.

"Whoa!" His mom cried foul. "We are literally the same age."

The wheelchair was out and Amy rolled it next to him. Stepping up, his mom was there to assist, but he latched onto the door and lifted himself out into the chair with a small grunt.

"Good?" Amy said softly.

"Yea, all good," he replied, slamming the door in frustration.

The women glanced to each other with a frown and it got quiet for a moment.

"Well, you two, I have to get to LAX quick like," his mom said, pulling bags and setting them to the side. "Thank you so much, babe," she said, giving Amy a hug.

"Oh, you know that's no problem," Amy said, smiling. "I'm the only one here for the whole weekend. We're gonna have fun."

"Timothy, you call if you need anything," he heard, looking that way.

"Have a good trip, Mom," he said.

"See you soon, Mary," Amy waved.

As she backed out to turn around, Amy went for the bags.

"Got enough to get up that ramp, Hun?" she said, concerned.

"Yeah, I got this," he said, rolling that way.

Amy knew everything about his accident and she pushed his mother to sue the driver for everything he was worth. He hasn't seen her in many years and she acts like it was yesterday with the way she soothes him with her voice.

"I have pizza coming," she said, moving up behind him with his luggage, "I know Hawaiian is your favorite."

He looked away in disgust.

"We can't be friends anymore."

Amy pulled her large glass door and ruffled his hair before going inside, laughing. "You won't break up with me over pineapples."

He fixed his bangs and looked around in awe at her beautiful house. The wooden interior was the perfect match for the forest that surrounded them. He glanced over the pictures of her family and different animals stuffed up onto the walls. It was spacious with lots of room to move around.

"It's familiar, but so much has changed," he said, following her back to his old guest room.

"Aw, thanks. Not always worth the trouble, but hey, I'll sell it to you," she joked, sitting bags next to the bed.

"Done deal. You take debit card?"

"Nope, but the delivery guy does. Thanks for buying, babes," she spun away out of the room with a wink.

He wheeled himself into the hall way and looked around. "Did I just get tricked into buying the worst pizza ever?"

Freezing for a moment, he caught her stripping her top away, revealing a generous side boob before disappearing into a room. Reappearing shortly after, she came out in a white shirt and a hip hugging pair of booty shorts that immediately grabbed his attention as she passed by, holding onto that big apple bottom with just barely a sliver of cheek showing.

"You're still a picky eater, huh?" she laughed.

"I've grown up more than you know," he pointed at her, shaking his finger.

"Is that right?" she chuckled, heading towards the front.

As he watched her pull a scrunchy from the counter and put her hair up into a high swinging ponytail, his shorts started to tighten up. She had always been a goddess to him but this...this was different.

Day 1: Evening

The pizza came and went just as fast as it arrived. Since Amy doesn't like social media, he caught her up on some of the latest going on in his life, besides the accident, and they showed each other some funny videos on the internet. They quickly bonded through laughter and he felt good being able to hang out with her again. He was able to convince her to let him try her very nice wine and they quickly shared a bottle.

With a movie in the background later, he was lounging and playing on his phone while Amy read a book. Even though he couldn't feel it, he enjoyed the fact that she had her toes nuzzled underneath his thigh, staying warm. It was a bit puzzling, though, how they were both so comfortable so fast. Just around the time where he was thinking about it too much, he realized the pressure in his lower body.

"So, I've needed to use the bathroom since I got here," he said, turning to her.

Amy glanced up a couple times before her eyes stuck and she looked confused. "I...just watched you go about ten minutes ago?"

"I was trying to play cool and hold it," he admitted. "I can't find anywhere to hold on to in there."

Amy perked up and smacked his arm with her book. "You butt! Oh my gosh, I could have done something to help. Why are you waiting until now to tell me?" She popped up and grabbed his chair. "C'mon."

He lifted up and shifted into it. "Toilet from a science fiction movie," he mumbled.

Amy pushed the back of his head before leading him down the hall way. "I will admit that it's not very accessible."

She lifted the lid and prepared to bring him up. "Ready?"

"I could have sat, but I kinda have to stand," he said.

Amy cocked her head at the vagueness and smiled. "Pee-pee going to touch the water or something?"

She hooked her arm around him and he pushed up, leaning on her. Due to the weight loss after the accident, he was a shell of his former self and Amy was more than enough to hold him.

"Don't look," he said, pushing on his shorts.

"Yes, sir," she smiled, not closing her eyes. What Amy saw next put a lump in her throat and her mouth fell open.

The meaty stalk was visible just under his neatly trimmed bush and the floppy shaft spilled out continually, much to her amazement, until it dangled freely. He wasn't hard and it was the longest she had ever seen outside of porn. She watched him grab it and felt his gaze, causing her to clear her throat and close her eyes quickly. She heard the splashing and after he was done and covered, she helped him back down.

"Gettin' close to bedtime for me, I think," she said, breaking her own self-inflicted tension.

He nodded and rolled over to the sink. "Yeah, same. Been a long day."

Amy peeled away to head out. "Long...yeah, long it has been. Let me know if you need anything, okay?"

"Thanks," he said, washing his hands.

"No problem," she smiled, stalling before tapping an open palm on the door frame. "Goodnight."

Tim was undressed and up in his guest bed, naked and confused just a few minutes after he caught Amy staring at his penis. He looked down at it and couldn't believe how hard the whole ordeal made him. Wrapping a hand around it, he tugged it and thought that it would be fine to jerk off even though it wasn't his house. Amy's room was upstairs, so no harm, he figured. It's his mother's best friend, but he couldn't help it. She was so beautiful and she was being so nice.

Lewd thoughts came quick and he sat back, stroking his pole and thinking about Amy's yummy lips around his long fat dick. He wanted that porcelain skin up against him and those lovely red strands in his lap. He couldn't pump his hips and he's never had his cock sucked, but he imagined holding her there and filling her throat with it, over and over, listening to her slobbering on it. He mumbled to himself, fist pumping top to bottom. His hefty balls were juggling up and down inside that fat sack, ready to empty up into Amy's mouth.

"Knock, knock," he heard. A light spread through the darkness of the room as the door was cracked open.

"Yeah?" he said, without thinking, panicking. "Wait! Hold on!"

He went for a blanket but was sitting on top of it and there she was, staring right at him. They both stood in awkward silence, his hand still wrapped around it. With trembling eyes, he couldn't take them away from her and let go of it.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry," she slammed the door, "I should have knocked. Sorry! Sorry!"

He heard the footsteps down the hall way and he sat silently, his confused boner getting even harder and then deflating and then getting hard again.

"Fuckin' shit," he covered his mouth in disbelief.

He was there in the dark, unsure of what to do next. How could he finish now? She was aware of what he was doing. She knows he's down here playing with himself. He tried to think rationally. She knows how old he is. Guys jerk off at 18-years-old. She knows this. It's her house, though. It's another man in the house that isn't her husband. "Oh shit," he sighed, thoughts racing. "She's going to tell on me. My mom is going to kick my ass into a different disability."

Bzzt. Bzzt.

He shuddered hard in the silence at his phone vibrating the bed. He turned it over, getting blasted by the unexpected brightness. He flicked through to turn it down and saw a message from...Amy?

"I am so sorry. I should have knocked."

He stared at it for a moment and saw that she was typing again.

"I forgot about the dessert we bought and was bringing it to you."

"No, I'm sorry," he replied, "This is your place. I could have waited until I was home."

"My home is your home," she responded quickly, "I don't mind you taking care of yourself. We can get the dessert tomorrow."

Tim sat the phone down and laid his head back against the headboard. He hasn't even been here a day and he's already starting drama. She did say she was fine with it, so maybe he's making it to be something it isn't. The minutes trickled by and the whole situation was a thing of the past.

Bzzt. Bzzt.

He was shaken out of a light snooze and turned the phone over. It was Amy again.

"It would make me feel better if you kept going and finished."

His heart stopped and he inhaled every last bit of oxygen from the room. Amy pulled the lever to the dam and all of the blood flooded right back into his groin, making his huge dick strain and throb uncontrollably. He unlocked the phone and scrolled up and down confirming it was Amy's message as if he didn't already know. He went to type, but his fingers were trembling and he looked towards the ceiling and back down at her invitation. Another deep breath rolled in when he saw her typing again.

"Could you turn your camera on and show me?"

Tim's brain imploded right then and there. A hot bulb of liquid sputtered from his tip and raced down his lengthy, bumpy underside coating the veins. The constant shuddering in his shoulders was giving him the chills and it made it even worse when he realized she knew he was reading her messages, thanks to the little icon.

He ran his hand through his hair and exhaled hard. Amy was emotionally cheating on her husband and he was being asked to show his dick to one of his most beloved family friends. Of course, these fantasies have popped up over the years but he would never approach her. This is so wrong, he thought.

Tim leaned over to the night stand and turned the lights on. He aimed the camera at himself after leaning it against his calf and pulled back to get the whole thing into the shot. He pushed, forcing it to be as hard as possible for a few seconds and snapped a photo. The huge boner in high definition was thick and looking monstrous, just what he wanted for her. A message popped up.

"I won't tell if you don't. This is our secret."

He bit down on his knuckle hard to see if this was a dream and rubbed the sweat from his clammy palms into the blanket. His phone buzzed against his chest and he lifted it up to lay eyes on a crisp, close up of a beautiful pair of tits. The caption read, "These would look even better glazed, don't you think?"

That was the white shirt she put on later in the day. Those were real. She's talking about him blowing a load on her big boobs. He sighed out at the sight of her tight green panties and wanted to run his lips over the lace. That unbelievable gap in her thighs had him drooling.

"I took this earlier when you were eating your favorite pizza."

He hit send.

The three dots came up and he waited, slowly working the steel between his fingers, grip tight and blood flow plenty.

Bzzt.

"I knew you wouldn't disappoint me."

His breaths were ragged and his hand tightened around it.

"Did I do that to you?"

He was traversing the whole slab, up and down, pushing into his big balls and back to cradle the fat bulging crown. It was slick and slimy, warm and gooey, aching between his grip.

Bzzt. Bzzt.

"Fuck," he mumbled.

Amy started a video call. He only had a few seconds to respond. "Oh, fuck," he shuddered.

Tim accepted and there he was in full glory, stroking his huge anaconda cock for a married woman about 20 feet away.

He watched her camera come on and it was focused on her perfect chest. Neither party dared to say a word and they both laid in comfort, listening to light moans and heavy breathing. Every now and then, he would catch a glimpse of Amy moving the view to her fingers rolling in large circles between her thighs. She was sexy, sultry and sensual; she was perfection. He made sure to clap his huge nuts against his hand, giving her everything that she wanted.

"Cum for me," he heard, a faint whisper.

Oh, he was. He was past the point of no return. His tight hand was the only thing blocking his body from unleashing a fountain all over himself. Amy's delicate moans were slightly louder and more intense, working and pulsating through his mind.

"I want my man to blow his load all over me right now."

Tim's sloppy hand was squishing up and down, pounding his meat harder than he ever had thus far in his young life and the faster he got the more Amy begged him. She heard a short deep grunt and a foot long syrupy glob of hot nut burst into the air. His hand cranked and set off a fat rope that sprayed up and landed on his thigh. Where the first one landed was a mystery. Amy lost control and squirmed, giving in and finding release. He churned out gush after gush between her moans, spattering the area and dousing his lap, covering his hand in a gigantic layer of jizz.

"That looks delicious," she said quietly.

Tim pulled his hand away and Amy smiled as it dribbled all over.

"Thank you," she said, "Phew. Get some rest."

The call ended and Tim looked around, wondering what in the hell just happened.

Day 2: Late Morning

The room was blindingly bright and he fumbled around for his phone. It was nearly noon and he slept in the same position for far too long. His body cramped and cracked as he moved, but ten hours of uninterrupted sleep was pretty nice after yesterday.

"Fuck," he thought, it all coming back.

Rolling down the hallway in just his briefs, he looked around for Amy in the quiet house. She was no where to be found and he slid over onto the couch. He heard footsteps coming up the ramp and Amy came through the sliding door.

"Oh, good. I don't have to come tickle you awake," she said, coming up behind him.

"Morning," he said, still a bit groggy.

"Haaay..." she said, leaning over and pressing her big beautiful red lips into his.

He closed his eyes and sunk into the couch while his blood sunk into his rapidly growing boner. Amy laughed mid-kiss and nibbled his lip before letting go and pulling away.

"Someone is happy to see me," she whispered into his ear. Up and over, she slid her palm across the soft briefs and outlined the abundance of bulge back and forth, making his cock bounce around. He sighed in her grasp and watched her closely. She moved away and sat a bag down next to him.

"Mom and Pop shop with great breakfast just a few miles out," she said, opening it, "Gonna get out of these jeans."

Tim pulled out the Styrofoam containers and set up the utensils. He caught Amy coming back in just her tight blue t-shirt and white lace panties finished off with ankle socks. He couldn't believe he was here with this woman, even still.

"Sleep good?" she said, smiling and climbing up next to him.

"Out like a light."

Amy took a bite of her eggs and laughed. "Oh, I know. I peeked in and you were a complete goner. I even knocked this time."

He turned and she stuck her tongue out before pushing some hash browns in, bopping his nose with her fork.

"I'm so lost right now," he said, smearing butter on his pancakes, "Is this real?"

Amy put a gentle finger on his lips. "Shh. Our secret," she whispered.

She went through the bag and found a container with peanut butter. "You don't want this on your pancakes?"

He looked like a deer in headlights, staring at it. "What kind of monster puts peanut butter on pancakes?"