Awakened Pt. 01

Story Info
A young woman wakes up in a strange bed.
2.7k words
26.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Los06
Los06
11 Followers

She only got dry mouth after a night of heavy drinking at the bar. Caroline didn't remember going out last night. She didn't remember anything. Yet here she was, arms tied to the bedposts of a Queen, legs spread eagle, panties gone. She was not scared. Caroline was too busy trying to remember exactly where she was, and how she got there.

It was some minutes before the man came. She recognized the sound of footsteps coming a long way down, creaks on wood floorboards too loud to be from any animal. Or the wind.

Her heart beat faster with each passing step, hoping the situation would be explained away the moment step man idled through the half-open bedroom door. His gait was halting. As if deliberately drawing out an entrance for effect.

She saw his face. A young man! No more than twenty or twenty-one. His facial hair was sparse, thin, though very black. His haircut lacked the finesse of a man in business. It was buzzed all around, growing in the slightest bit uneven at the top.

His face was beautiful. Porcelain smooth. Nose, lips, ears, all delicately formed and arranged just so. Still a baby. But with a robe the darkest shade of green, a sheen that only comes from ironed, expensive silk. Step man, baby face; whoever he was, had a very fine robe.

Caroline wanted to touch. To feel its silkiness against her bare skin. She was still not embarrassed. That would come later. Everything would happen later.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. Just thirsty. Have you any water?"

"There's fresh water in a canteen above the drawers. You can grab-Oh! Yes, that's right. You're not in a position to handle much of anything. Those restraints are awfully tight."

Part II

"Um, sir. Can I ask just one question?"

"It's 'May I ask...' and yes, you may ask just one question. Choose wisely."

"Who are you?"

"I am your master for the next 48 hours. Everything I want, all that I wish, you are here to provide me."

"And then I can go home?"

"One question, asked and answered. No more for you."

"Oh. Sorry."

"Young lady, you will provide me with so much, do not waste energy with apology. The day is young."

"Okay, sir...uh, master sir."

"Your first task is to gratify me. Orally speaking, of course."

Caroline accepted a glass, thick and heavy, from the man, so firmly in control she could only think of him as Master Sir. She drank a mouthful, swallowed. Then another. And one more. This satiated her and gave her mouth a refreshed, cool feel.

Next, she did what felt completely natural. Smiling at the young man, she said, "You better get out of those pants."

Master Sir removed forest green silk trousers that matched perfectly with his green, silk robe. When Caroline saw him, waste to feet, she registered the smallest sign of disappointment. Not that Master Sir was lacking. It's just that he was entirely soft. Caroline would have her work cut out for her.

"Come closer, Master Sir. I will gratify you now."

"It is not your place to give orders, but on this account you are merely following mine."

Master Sir took confidant, smooth steps toward the bed, restraints, and helpless Caroline. Mouth a good bit wetter than before, as unsure as ever what would commence over the next two days.

When Master Sir got very close, Carolina wished her hands were not restrained. She had no way to move him, not least of all his member, soft against his left thigh, in dire need of stimuli.

Master Sir held himself in his right hand. The hands, hairless and white, were a young man's hands. A young man who'd never had a day's hard work in his life.

Before he was near enough to be pleased, Caroline opened her mouth wide as it would go, as if to say, "It's okay Master Sir, fill 'er up."

Master Sir was happy to oblige her wordless plea. She would not be the sort to kick and scream or end games midway. This was going exactly as he envisioned seven weeks prior.

Caroline started with her tongue on his tip. Tasting him, still quite soft. She made small circles around the head. More quickly than she'd expected, he was half-hard and in her mouth. It was going Caroline's way too.

Part III

Because Caroline was not in a place to tease, she fulfilled each duty with the gusto of a novice. She sucked off Master Sir in the most vigorous way she could. Licking with pressure onto his shaft, head, balls. It was everything and anything her wet, pink tongue could reach. Using the tip of her tongue, Caroline began flicking to and fro, covering the whole groin with light, slightly cooled tongue. Using the sides of teeth to graze, she offered varied sensations for a man who had all the control in the world. She'd have gotten an 'A+' for effort, an 'A' for technique, and another 'A+' for following directions. It was only the beginning.

****

Master Sir was hard. Caroline did not know day or time. Thick, dark curtains blocked nearly all natural light. Nothing illuminated the inside. She could hear the voice of the man who controlled her. Had it been 24 hours? 36? Impossible to know. Caroline looked down at herself.

Suddenly, a glow of orange could be followed, coming down from the corridor connecting Master Sir's room to the other side of the mansion. The glow brightened as he neared the room. It was a candle. Tall and white. The wax dripped like tears. An old candle. Caroline has enough light now to see that she was entirely nude. Her bra was off, perhaps somewhere on the floor, beyond line of sight. Perhaps it was gone for good. She reviewed her stomach, still flat at twenty-eight, but with a hint of curve on the sides. She looked thinner standing up. Lying down in soft candlelight had been for lovers she knew. Men she trusted in the bedroom and in life.

One night stands she took standing up in the dark-bathrooms, kitchens, or against the exterior wall of the dive bars she frequented in the city. It didn't matter. Nothing like this present situation ever happened before.

Before she recognized the candle holder, Caroline had the oddest sensation of loss. She missed Master Sir. His commanding presence. The strength of his voice, never raised-always composed. This man whose name she did not know, whose purpose had remained veiled, was someone she wanted nearby. Caroline could only speculate at why he's chosen her. In the past, Caroline had always been the dom.

Master Sir was back. The candle holder. He carried the light. Created it. As much as the deity of the creation story had. This was a man who held power, and used it to full effect. This Master Sir was a man of respect.

He returned without greeting or explanation.

"Caroline?"

"Yes, Master Sir."

"Your role here is not yet finished. You performed well earlier. It is time for more."

Caroline looked down at herself. Despite panties being off, feeling fully exposed to this stranger (was he still a stranger?) did not set off a panic. She was turned on. Caroline could not remember if they'd had sex. She knew an extended time had been spent with Master Sir in her mouth. Beyond that, things got blurry. Restraints. Stars. Strong legs on either side of her. What did it all add up to? Who was this person? The one in front of her with the candle, or she herself, the one splayed on the bed, serving up a stranger like it was homefries at the Denny's she worked at for two years.

Master Sir firmly caressed her sex. She was a shaver in her youth. The last few, she didn't bother. Too much trouble. Razor bumps. Small cuts. None of that added anything to the sex she enjoyed too infrequently since turning 28 last May. Sans regular partner. Sans anything.

"You are wet, Caroline. This pleases me."

A sense of outrage swept up in Caroline. Her body was her own. It was not wet or rocking, moving or unmoving for any purpose but her own. Still, Caroline could not control it. She was turned on. This man, with so much force and certain in his every inflection, every movement—that man was turning her on.

Caroline's role was the same as before. Only the menu changed. She wanted to ask Master Sir another question. But how? She'd wasted the last on something that turned out to have no end. Who are you? Who are any of us? Caroline did not know if she could give an honest answer for herself.

Master Sir undressed. Another robe. This was a blue sapphire. Same sheen. Same fine silk. Caroline wondered how many shades he had in his wardrobe. Wherever that was.

She could see Master Sir now. Pantless. He was not erect. Caroline hoped that something she could do would change that. She wanted him inside her. Filling her up physically. Making her do things. Never with a question. Always in command. Physical. Psychological. Everything.

Part IV

Master Sir did not care one way or another if Caroline enjoyed herself. This exercise was for him. He had neither sympathy nor empathy for the plight of women who took chances with their safety. He was pure in his selfishness, transparent in his needs.

This would be his first time with Caroline. Not the first time he played out a scenario of control in the furthest possible way. Caroline was different. She could become his for more than a night. She could be the one who fit him at Cobblestone End, the estate built by his great-grandfather and passed down to the eldest male in the family for three generations that followed. It was tradition. He had to live here. Master Sir made it his own. Caroline was now part of the furniture. More valuable than some pieces, for sure. But not irreplaceable. A good woman, like the antique clock housed on the second floor of Cobblestone End, was hard to find. With proper incentive, almost anything can be purchased.

In this instant, Master Sir had to have Caroline. He needed her. To feel the wetness of her around him. To be surrounded by this woman, completely abandoned by all, at the mercy of what he and the spirit of all the men who'd ever inhabited these 53 acres desired.

Caroline was a brunette. He preferred them. Blondes are cute, but a brunette got him going. He liked the contrast between dark hair and pale skin. He liked to see a woman pantiless, wet and ready for him.

Caroline was scared for sure, but not out of her wits. She had enjoyed everything so far. Master Sir, the master of the house, was about to show her he did not care one iota for women's lib, equality, or expressed consent. This was his home. His law.

His right hand grazed her hip, feeling the softness of her skin. When he reached the mound of her, he slowed his stroke. Caroline couldn't help but react, gyrating up to meet his fingers. He was not there to please. Master Sir was merely testing her readiness. She was ready. And that was good.

He said nothing when he removed his hand. Nothing when he pulled her to the edge of the bed. One of the restraints that held her leg up, on the right side, was removed. She now had a left leg raised diagonally, at a 45 degree angle. Precisely 45 degrees. This allowed ample space for him to move Caroline's leg up or down, per his will. Master Sir liked things a certain way. He didn't fumble. Didn't go looking for keys or strings in the midst of passion.

Caroline's body moved as much as it could with one leg still attached to the post. She was stretching herself. Not to the point of pain, but certainly enough to be aware that this was not be a position she would ever find herself by volition.

Master Sir liked easy of entry. Caroline's pussy, covered in dark brown hair, was wet with anticipation. He had the power to tease. To make her squirm. Instead, he would shock.

In one sudden thrust, Master Sire pushed himself all the way inside. Her mouth made a perfect "O" the instant he was inside her. It might have been shock. The sudden fullness-the feeling of penetration. Master Sir noticed, but it would not change the course of things.

Once inside, he stayed very still for a few seconds. Relishing the feeling of her. She was now very wet. When the urge was strong, he pulled out and rushed back in. This time was even better. She seemed built to accommodate him. As if Caroline was designed with this night in mind.

He breasts were hardly visible in the dark. Sepia colored nipples, hard. He enjoyed looking. Master Sir would not touch them. Breasts were foreplay. His was done. This was him getting warmed up for all the games he planned for the next evening.

There was hard, quick thrust followed by slower, extended gyrations. After the slow, he would stay in for a few seconds. He varied the tempo. Sometimes three, other times ten seconds. He did not want her to predict. It was not to extend her pleasure, but to keep Caroline slightly off base. He was in control. Her pleasure was subsidiary. Her pussy was meant for him to expel his seed. When finished, he might or might not send a trusted servant to pat her down. That was not Master Sir's role.

Caroline took a breath the first time he plunged into her. The noise was involuntary. Her "Oh" was as automatic as the next big inhale, the beat of her heart. Master Sir felt so good. It was not sex. Not violation. Beyond submission and control. This was pure pleasure. She wanted him to stay inside. He did, too short a time. Brief second after brief second.

Then, he left. Hips raised, she searched for him. She needed his cock. It filled her so completely. It was as if she finally knew what it was to be whole. Her body was built for this. His need, his member, was the only thing in the world. She was unthinking. Animalistic.

When he reentered her, it was as sudden as the first time. Caroline could feel her own wetness. This was far more than any other time in her life. The lubrication made Master Sir go in so fast. He was a powerful man. His cock went to the ends of her. Her walls accommodated him perfectly. His pleasure and her pleasure, they were synced. His cock was not too long, nor too small. Girth was satisfactory, but not so much that she would be in pain throughout. When he was there, she felt it completely. When he left, Caroline whimpered.

She wanted him, his cum all over her. In her pussy, all over her stomach. Caroline wanted to be marked by him.

Master Sir sensed the new mistress of Cobblestone Ends enjoyed herself from the start. When she started building up to climax, he would pause. Abstain from any touch whatsoever. Not to foment any tension for Ms. Caroline's release, merely to remind her something apropos. Ms. Caroline's climax did not matter. His was the only thing. It would come in the way he wanted. That's all there was to it.

Part V

When he was close to finishing, Master Sir did nothing to extend the pleasure. Not for himself, nor Caroline. There would be time for romp and circumstance later. Master Sir had business to attend to.

He made sure to cover her with his orgasm. His movements, as usual, we economical. Cum inside her pussy. A good deal on it, stream of white across her mound, stomach, and some all the way up to her lower chin. Caroline wanted to wipe some off before she got too sticky. Master Sir simply smiled.

"Ms. Gert will clean you up after she finishes with the Master Suite. She is a busy woman. Have patience dear Caroline."

"Am I going home soon, Master Sir?"

"Why you only just got here. Leave already?"

"No, sir. I uh...would not mind staying a while longer."

At this, Master Sir, a solemn fellow, could not help but grin. Yes. Caroline would be right at home as another permanent in Cobblestone End.

***To Be Continued***

Los06
Los06
11 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sunday Evening An unexpectedly hot evening with my wife.in Erotic Couplings
Coaxing Christine Ch. 01 Husband tries to talk his wife into becoming a HotWife.in Interracial Love
Emma Ch. 01 Emma is tied up and taken by a late night intruder.in NonConsent/Reluctance
This Is What Friends Are For My best friend fucks my wife with his big cock.in Loving Wives
Baby Sitter's Curiosity Why have you got an erection?in First Time
More Stories