All Comments on 'Awakened Through The Gun'

by lefthandfantasy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ambiguitypersonambiguitypersonover 10 years ago
Interesting

It made me uncomfortable. And hard. And uncomfortable with the fact that I got hard. But not that uncomfortable. An interesting examination of the connection between power and arousal. I probably would have been more comfortable with the subject if I had been more sure about the stability of Ted's mental health. Since we were allowed into his mind, I have to say that I was a bit disturbed by the implication that he might not have been sure of his intentions with the gun in the first place. I personally would have preferred if it had been made clear that he never had the slightest intention of harming Ashley, although he would not let her know that, and that he simply wished to put her in her place by scaring the bejeezus out of her, but then moved into the forced blowjob as a natural progression of his observation of her sexualized reaction to the scenario. But that's just me. And overall, I thought it was a quality story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I GAVE YOU A 5- [(☆☆☆☆☆-) 4.6/5 = 92%] EROTIC. REALISTIC. MULTIFACETED.

This is a sex story wrapped in a coming-of-age story. It also is about 'finding true self'.

NONE OF THE ABOVE IS BORING because BRAIN IS A SEX ORGAN.

[In regard to finding one's true self the idea is that "when you discover your true self, no one else can tell you who you are." (quoted from Huffington Post)]

I personally hope you will return to Literotica pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just silly

But a cute little fantasy. Although it would have been better if the gun had been a suppressed MAC-10 that he gave a casual rip to heat it up before he fucked her mouth with it. A big ole fat barrel, ya know. And some really nasty talk. Blah blah.

Honestly, cant you think of something better to do?

Jack your enormous dick maybe?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous