All Comments on 'Awakened to the Forbidden Ch. 01'

by Bianca_Sommerland

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hurry Part Two

Great story. Good dialogue and hot sex and hotter anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good story.

I enjoy reading this story, it makes me wonder what will happen next. I can't wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

<br>

Ignore requests to hurry Chapter 2 along - take all the time you need to get it right. Don't spoil it by hurrying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so-so

long and sort of boring in places but all in all ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful!

Rarely do stories on Literotica make me feel for the characters in ways beyond the physical. This is one of the few that manage to actually examine the inner workings of such a taboo lifestyle, yet still remain erotic and thoroughly satisfying. Take all the time you need to get part 2 done. You have people who now expect you to keep on par. Excellent work.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Very good

It sounds like these two sisters and brother were dealt a bad hand by their parents. They've struggled, and what's next? I'm eagerly awaiting Chapter 2, but as a previous person commented, take your time to work the plot out well. Thus far, you've done a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

I really liked the build-up and I LOVE a believable back-story. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
respect

they dont come much better if at all ever..You're a star and i'm jealous

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Despite the accolades of your followers...

this story had too many inconsistensies to be enjoyable. Between the incest, the guilt, the alcoholism and the drunk driving, you weaved a plot of sex and despair that came off more pathetic than erotic. While attempting to show Colin as the true alpha male, you introduced the father as a drunk...who drove drunk despite his daughter recently being awokened from a 2 year coma....WTF? AS well, I don't care how close a family you are...but you don't "forget" you're in a shower and suddenly hug your older brother then proceed to have a conversation with him while standing there stark nekkid. good luck with future stories.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Don't be discouraged Bianca...

It's easy for little people to hide under the cloak of anonymity and take their pathetic and cowardly shots. Most of them wouldn't recognize talent if it was excrement and they had fallen into it. You wrote a good story. I loved it and I'm sure that most of the people who read it will appreciate it. Please do give us the rest of the story. Thank you for your submission.

klaxxklaxxover 14 years ago
Splendid...

Absolutely top-notch! Characters with emotional depth and realistic lives? It doesn't get better than that.<br><br>There <i>better</i> be a happy ending, though.<br><br>Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very well constructed

I really liked the background and the character development. The sex was hot, too. Not your typical stroker story!!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
very god

Great start seems like a well thought out plot with interesting characters. Even the few mistakes are easily ignored in my hate to continue reading lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous