Awakened to the Forbidden Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Ashley was anything like her sister he wouldn't survive a single night. The thought made him groan again. The guest better come quick. If not he was going to the kitchen to bang his sister while she put icing on the damn cake.

* * *

"Ashley grew into quite a beauty, didn't she Roland."

"Such a miracle. You must thank god every day for giving you such a miracle."

"Have the doctors told you if there's any brain damage?"

Stephanie clenched her fist around the knife and stabbed it into the cake. For the first hour of the party--which she considered a flop since her mother had yet to show and had managed to spoil the surprise--Stephanie tolerated the gushing, the questions, the exaggerated shows of concern. Now she was fed up. Letting go of the knife before she was tempted to use it on anyone she turned slowly.

Eyes burning with rage Colin stood. Stephanie stepped up to his side, prepared to lash out with words and keep him from lashing out with his fist.

Ashley skipped in front of them, curls bouncing off her shoulders and faced their uncle, a big smile on her face. "No brain damage. Actually the doctors were amazed I made such a complete recovery. No neurological impairment, no dampening of nociception--you can't believe how relieved I was to hear that..."

Colin snorted and coughed back a laugh. Stephanie looked over at him, wondering what was so funny.

At ease now Colin smiled, leaned close and whispered in her ear. "Nociception is the perception of painful stimulus."

Stephanie had to fight not to snort herself. So much for coming to her sister's rescue. She obviously didn't need it.

The coma hadn't killed her sister's spirit. In fact, it looked like it might have just given it some edge.

"It must be so hard for you though..." An old lady--one of their great-aunts if she could remember correctly--was saying. "Waking up to find you've lost two years of your life...to find out that young man you were seeing..."

"Bob." Their Uncle Roland injected readily.

The old woman smiled and nodded. "That's right. Bob." She gave Ashley a sickeningly sympathetic look. "Well to find out he's dead."

Cold and detached Ashley settled her light green eyes on the woman's face. "No. Actually I'm just happy to know he didn't kill anyone else. He was drunk. He shouldn't have been driving. I was stupid to get in the car with him."

"Cake anyone?" Stephanie held up a plate with a slice, her tone loud enough to make it clear the subject was closed.

The guest began to converge around the table. Stephanie handed out slices, her eyes drifting over to Ashley who had evaded Colin and was playing with the stereo. Several guest muttered complaints about the heavy metal she put on but a glance from Stephanie silenced them. This was Ashley's party, not a display of the miracle girl for their entertainment. If they didn't like it, they could leave.

The music made the atmosphere much more pleasant. Stephanie wasn't crazy about the screaming and squealing guitars herself but she could tolerate it. Most of the other's couldn't. The old women made their way to the kitchen, the men headed to the backyard to smoke. Only Colin, Ashley and a few of their cousins were still in the room.

Maybe the worst had passed. Maybe, just maybe, the party hadn't been such a bad idea after all. Ashley seemed happy enough now, chatting with one of their cousins over a CD he was showing her. Heartened Stephanie looked over at Colin. He didn't look happy at all. Actually it looked like he wanted very much to go over and throttle their cousin every time he so much as brushed against Ashley's arm.

Lips curved Stephanie looked him over. His stance said it all. Jaw shifting as he ground his teeth, fist clenched at his sides, feet shoulder width apart in a ready fighters stance. Someone had gotten possessive. He probably didn't know it yet, but Stephanie read him well. Filing the information for a later date she moved to tell him to lose the glare before someone else noticed.

The front door swung open, hitting the wall, drawing everyone's attention. The old women came in from the kitchen. The men ambled in from the backyard. Everyone stared.

"Happy birthday baby!" Their father, Joseph Walker, stumbled into the room. The stench of liquor rose off him in waves.

Ashley took a step towards him and froze. Her nose wrinkled. She took a step back.

Joseph didn't notice. Closing the distance between them he grabbed Ashley and pressed sloppy kisses on her face. He dropped his arm over the back of her neck. "I got you something."

Stephanie dropped the knife on the empty cake platter and followed Joseph as he dragged Ashley out the door, Colin at her heel. At the sight of what her father was proudly showing her sister Stephanie covered her mouth.

A huge red bow covered the hood of the pristine white sports car. Their father weaved as he slapped a set of keys into Ashley's hand.

Ashley's eyes were wide, she licked her trembling lips. "You drove it here?"

Stephanie rushed to her sister's side. It looked like she was going to faint. Or be sick.

Nodding stupidly Joseph gave her a lopsided grin. "Something extra special for my darling's eighteenth birthday."

A car screeched to a stop. Stunned Stephanie watched the door open. Her mother rose gracefully from behind the wheel.

"You drunken fool. I told you not to get it." Her heels clicked against the pavement as she walked up to Ashley. "I'm so sorry baby." she kissed Ashley's cheek and carefully cleared the lipstick with her thumb. "We'll get rid of him and go back in. Enjoy your party. What do you say?"

Stephanie could feel Ashley shaking. She tried to think of something to say.

Colin came to the rescue. Kind of. "Party's over. Me and Steph are bringing Ashley out to see if we can salvage what's left of the night."

Joseph's eyes narrowed. "Like hell you are. Stephanie threw her a nice party right here. You're not going to ruin it for her."

Colin stepped up to him and sneered. "I can't. You already have."

Joseph took a swing for him. Effortlessly Colin blocked it. Their mother grabbed his arm before he could swing back. Stephanie took hold of the back of Colin's shirt and tugged him away before he was tempted to try again. "Get in the jeep Colin."

Colin's eyes shot to her face. With a sound of disgust he walked to the jeep, got in and slammed the door. Stephanie nudged Ashley to join him. Without a word she did.

Breath hissing through her clenched teeth Stephanie glared at her father. "Eight months sober. Good time for a relapse dad."

Her mother laughed. "Is that what he told you? Likely story." she made a face. "I'll have you know..."

"I don't want to hear it. He's always been a drunk. Didn't bother you until you found something better. Spare me the poor little me mom. I'm tired of it." Stephanie waited, for some sadistic reason, to see if her mother would try for a clever comeback. She was usually so good at it.

When she said nothing, and didn't look like she was about to, Stephanie turned and headed for the jeep.

"I want her home by midnight!"

Stephanie looked over her shoulder at her mother and laughed. "Ya. We'll see."

* * *

The music blasting made talking unnecessary. It was a shallow relief, but Colin would take it. He didn't trust himself to speak, not without making things worse.

Steph appeared to feel the same way. He couldn't be sure, she'd been staring out the window the entire ride, but the stiff set of her shoulders made it pretty clear she wasn't up to small talk.

Needing to know how Ashley was holding out Colin looked into the rearview mirror. Then he smiled. Ashley was singing softly with the music. Didn't mean she was okay but it was a good sign. For as long as he could remember one of Ashley's favorite pastimes had been singing in the car.

Highway to Hell came on and Colin cranked the music up even louder. Grinning at Ashley through the mirror he sang along, as loud as he could. Ashley laughed and raised her voice to accompany him.

Through the corner of his eye Colin saw Steph smile at him. He smiled right back and kept on singing. Maybe he'd been right. Maybe the night was salvageable after all.

When the song ended Colin lowered the volume. At a red light he turned in his seat. "What would you say to movies and room service? It's not much, but..."

"That would be awesome. There's that new movie...the one with Will Smith being the last man on earth...I don't know if it's out yet." Ashley was leaning between the seats now.

Colin didn't have the heart to remind Ashley that the movie had come out two years before. "Sure. We can have a horror movie marathon."

That drew Steph's attention. "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

Heat rose under Colin's collar. Tugging at his shirt irritably he shot a dirty look at the cabbie that swerved his cab around the jeep, leaning on his horn. Noticing now that the light had turned green he continued to drive, thinking about what had brought on Steph's misgiving.

The first time they'd gone beyond petting and kissing had been while watching a horror. One of the Saw movies if he remembered correctly. He hadn't seen much of it. He'd been too busy sucking his sister's clit.

Steph tapped his shoulder and pointed at the video store on the corner of the street. "Pull over here. I've got a membership. I'll can pick out a few movies before we go to your hotel."

Pulling over Colin opened his mouth to ask if they were all going in, and closed it when Steph left the jeep and headed inside at a brisk pace.

Ashley slipped between the seats and plopped down on the passenger side. "So what's it like?"

Colin moved his hand, much too close to her bare thigh, and set it awkwardly on his knee. "What?"

Curling her hair around her finger Ashley smiled at him. "Killing people."

Amazed and shocked all at once Colin laughed. "You sure don't beat around the bush, do you?"

Cocking her head, a dimple forming high on her cheek, Ashley gave him an impish grin. "Should I?"

Mind going somewhere Colin really didn't want his little sister to know about he pounced on the first turn of topic he could think of. "You look really pretty in that dress."

Ashley fairly glowed at the compliment. "Really? Thank you." She looked him over, then looked away. "You look awesome in those army duds."

Before things could get uncomfortable Steph returned with a bag of movies. Waving Ashley down Steph got in the back. "Alright. All set. Let's get to the hotel. I am dying to soak in the hot tub."

Ashley turned to face her. "You brought your bathing suit?"

Steph's lip curved. "No. But I got my bra and panties." she gave a little shrug. "Same difference."

Nodding slowly Ashley faced front. Tugging at her lip with her teeth she turned to Colin. "You think you can do me a favor?"

"Anything." Colin didn't even pause before he said it. He could think of nothing she could ask that he wouldn't do.

"I don't really want to go home tonight. Think you could rent me a room?"

Colin's breath caught. He could see it, her lying in the room next to his, on top of the covers in her bra and panties, transparent from the water.

Steph reached forward and patted her sister's shoulder. "I don't see it being a problem. Right Colin?"

Shifting in his seat, feeling strangled again, Colin just nodded. He forced his mind to focus on reality. Having Ashley in the next room wouldn't be a problem. His little sister was safe. He'd be too busy fucking her big sister all night to bother her.

There was little doubt as to who would be on his mind when he did.

* * *

"Goodnight Colin." Ashley's voice was the sweetest whisper as she bent down to give her big brother a kiss on the cheek. In one of his borrowed shirts, bra and panties hung in the bathroom to dry, Ashley tiptoed from the room.

Stephanie watched her, amused. Bending down in what appeared to be a mirror of Ashley's motions she pressed a soft kiss on his cheek. And then bit his earlobe.

Colin turned his head into the pillow the stifle his curses.

Laughing quietly Stephanie backed out of the room. "You better be awake when I get back."

Tossing the pillow at her Colin leered. "Oh you bet I will. You've been a very bad girl Steph."

Blowing him a kiss Stephanie smirked. "You gonna punish me big brother? Promise?"

She closed the door behind her before he could answer. Which didn't matter much. They were both eagerly awaiting their time alone.

Meeting with Ashley in the hall Stephanie led the way to Ashley's room, just a few doors down. Swiping the key card Stephanie opened the door and looked around. She smiled in satisfaction.

The room was much smaller than Colin's. It was still nice, but it was a single room rather than a suite and it didn't have a hot tub. Stephanie was willing to bet Ashley had enjoyed using Colin's enough to want to do it again. Which worked out perfectly. The less reason's she had to be in here alone the better.

Still, despite her small victory Stephanie knew she must proceed with caution. If she moved too fast either Ashley...or possibly Colin, would be scared off.

That in mind Stephanie stayed in the doorway as Ashley explored her room. "You sure you don't want me to stay?"

Ashley nodded. "Ya. I like the idea of being on my own. I mean technically I was when..."she stopped, shook her head and laughed. "I'm not a kid anymore. I want to prove it. What better way than this?"

Stephanie couldn't agree more. Still, she needed to figure out a way to take the first little step before their convenient set up passed. Colin wasn't rich. She couldn't see him having the money to pay for two rooms for long, even if she contributed. It was time to plant the idea, just a tiny seed she could carefully nurture. Once it began to grow all that would be needed was the proper set up.

How to start though? What could she say that would steer Ashley in the right direction? What would have the notion seeping in her mind all night, leaving her ready for the next step come morning?

Inavertedly Ashley handed her the key. "I have to tell you something."

Nodding slowly Stephanie stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. "Sure. What is it?"

Perched on the bed Ashley played with the end of her borrowed shirt, crossed her ankles and focused on the floor. "Colin saw me naked today."

Tempted to laugh out in joy Stephanie had to school her face to neutral. With her goal in mind she worded her next question carefully, feeling like a shrink. "How do you feel about that?"

The color high on Ashley's cheeks gave the answer before she did. "Funny. When I realized I'd thrown myself at him--straight out of the shower--it took me a while to remember he's my brother."

Good. Very good. A conspiring grin on her lips Stephanie took a seat at her sister's side and leaned close, her voice just above a whisper. "Our big brother's hot, isn't he."

At ease now that Stephanie had implied she though so too Ashley leaned back on her hands, lips quirked into a small, wistful smile. "Yeah. The military made him real buff. When he was holding me I could feel how big his arms were..." she gave a delicious little shudder. "I never got the whole men in uniform thing." She blushed and looked over at her sister. "I do now."

Clear understanding in her expression Stephanie patted her sister's thigh, delighted when Ashley jumped and shifted against the bed. She'd gotten her worked up, just thinking about her brother's arms around her. It was time to seal the deal. "I have a confession to make."

Ashley held her breath in anticipation.

Stephanie leaned in, even closer, her breath hot on Ashley's flesh. "I noticed Colin's...assets a long time ago. You'll probably think I'm a freak but I have to tell someone..."

Unconsciously curving her body against her sister's side Ashley released her held breath and gazed up at her sister. "You can tell me anything. I won't think you're a freak."

Taking a deep breath, as though the revelation was very, very hard, Stephanie bit her lip and blurted out the words. "When I'm in the mood, and there's no one around." she paused and met Ashley's eyes. "I think about Colin."

"You think about Colin when you masturbate?" Ashley slapped her hand over her mouth and grabbed her sister's arm with her free hand. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean..." she paused and shook her head. "Doesn't it feel weird? He's your brother!"

Inclining her head Stephanie sighed. "It did. At first. I got over it eventually."

That much was the truth. Sex with her brother hadn't happened overnight. At one point pleasing herself with him in mind was the best she could get. Once she'd overcome the strangeness of it and decided to make fantasy into reality everything has changed. She never regretted seducing him, just as she was sure she wouldn't regret bringing her sister into the fold.

Tossing social restrictions had been a blessing.

Needing to cement the idea Stephanie continued. "The way I see it I'm not hurting anyone. He's a hot guy, I'm a girl with needs. No one has the right to tell me how to live my life."

"All fantasy though...right Steph?"

Not wanting to outright lie Stephanie evaded the question. Patting her sister's thigh, just a little above her knee Stephanie stood. "You should really get some sleep." Bending down she kissed Ashley on the edge of the lips, quick, so it didn't seem intentional. "'night sweetie."

* * *

The door opened. Steph stepped into the room. Everything was dark.

A frown on her lips Steph glared at the closed bedroom door. "I swear to god if he's asleep I'll..."

Colin grabbed her, covering her mouth to stifle her scream. "You'll what?"

Hand still on her mouth Colin pressed his lips to his sister's throat, grazing his teeth along her flesh, smiling when she moaned and moved her ass against his fully erect dick. Watching her and Ashley playing in the hot tub in nothing but their bra and panties had made him so hard it hurt. He'd gone to bed so Ashley wouldn't notice, but he knew Steph had.

Sucking on her skin Colin wrapped his arm around her, slowly undid her shirt and slipped his hand into her bra. Kneading her breast in his palm he dropped his hand from her mouth and took hold of the bottom of her skirt.

Steph squirmed out of his grasp, faced him and put her hand to her throat. "Careful Colin. You're gonna leave a mark."

Colin frowned at her back as she disappeared into the bathroom. Then he sighed and followed her in. Watching her lean over the sink to examine her neck in the mirror made him realize how long it had really been. He'd forgotten how paranoid Steph always was about getting caught.

While Steph frowned over a small patch of reddened skin on her neck Colin took the time to look her over. Not that he hadn't been looking at her all day, but he hadn't really noticed all the subtle differences. After a year and a half there was bound to be some.

Her hair was the same. Steph had the same thick, dark brown hair as he and Ashley, passed down from their mother. Vanity, a trait she shared with her mother, only in a much milder form, had her going to the hairdresser monthly for trims and subtle red streaks. A habit started in her teens, never so difficult to maintain as when they'd been scrambling for cash after the accident.

Her figure was the same as well. Trim and fit, but not to excess. The idea of having bulky muscles was a thing of horror to Steph, which he found rather funny. He used to tease her about it, making comments about how buff she was getting.

If Steph knew how much she took after their mother, kind of like a younger version with an actual heart, she'd probably stop going to the gym, shave her head and get a tattoo. Since Colin liked her just as she was he kept the observation to himself. All that mattered was that Steph was a warm, loving young woman. All that mattered was that she was all his.