Awakened to the Forbidden Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hooded eyes meeting Steph's through the mirror Colin took hold of the edge of her shirt and eased it down, kissing her shoulder softly. "It's not that bad."

Letting the shirt fall to the floor he undid her bra. Through the mirror he savored the sight of her, high breast, round, pale and peaked perfectly with rose nipples. The contrast of his tanned flesh against her white skin added to the sensual image. Fingers splayed he covered her breast with his hands.

"Colin..." A note of pleading in her tone Steph reached back, freeing his dick from his boxers.

It was pretty obvious what she wanted. Colin grinned and leaned down, taking her earlobe between his teeth. "What's wrong Steph?"

Steph groaned. "Don't tease me Colin."

Colin clucked his tongue. "So impatient. Don't tell me you haven't had any since the last time your big brother stuffed you with his big dick."

Squirming in his grasp Steph used the hand that wasn't skimming up and down his dick to unzip her skirt. "Only if you count my vibrator."

Lips curved, pleased with her faithfulness, even though he really hadn't expected it, Colin turned her to face him. Her skirt slipped to the floor as he lifted her to sit on the edge of the sink, mumbling into her mouth. "So this pussy's still all mine?"

An irritated frown on her lips Steph pushed him back when he tried to kiss her. "With how long you're taking I'll assume that you had no problem finding pussy elsewhere."

"Is that what you think?" Colin pushed her panties aside and began to glide two fingers in a languorous pace between her soft lips.

With a hiss of a breath Steph scooted closer, trying to wrapped her legs around his hips. Colin pushed her back and continued to play with her, leaning over to flick his tongue against one pebbled nipple.

"Colin you were gone for over a year. If you'd been going without you'd be fucking me against the door right now." Opening her legs a little wider Steph whimpered when one of Colin's fingers circled her center, the part that was begging for him the most, only to drift lazily back up to her clit.

"Two hands Steph. I alternated to keep it interesting. A much better solution than the other option." He kissed her, pressed his fingers deep in the moist heat and stirred them around, wanting her nice and wet so he could enjoy the full taste of her. "One of my buddies got his throat slit savoring the local fare. Kinda made jerking off seem like a good idea."

Bracing her hands behind her on the edge of the porcelain sink Steph groaned. "God, I'm sorry Colin..." Her hips lifted to meet the steady thrust of his fingers, trying to quicken the pace. "It's just..." Her breath caught as he added another finger. "You've never taken it this slow."

"I was a boy. Now I'm a man." Colin didn't think anymore explanation was needed. War had changed him, in ways he couldn't explain.

She'd figure it out soon enough. From the shadow of worry that passed through her eyes, Colin was pretty sure she was well on her way.

Their conversation had changed the mood from hunger and heat to regret. Colin wasn't having it. Ignoring the downcast look in his sister's eyes he knelt between her thighs and curved his hands around the top of her ass. "Not more talking. I'm starving. You're dripping and I'll be damned if I'm gonna waste it."

With that Colin ran his tongue, kept soft and flat, over the slick, pink flesh, moving one of his hands so he could hold her lips apart. With his thumb and finger he carefully spread her open, and lapped her with his tongue again so that he could keep the sweet taste of her in his mouth.

The taste of peaches, with a scent that reminded him of warm vanilla, his sister's pussy had always been a desert he relished taking his time devouring. Other girls in his youth hadn't been so sweet, but Steph, god he could feast on her for hours.

Humming his delight Colin grinned when she moaned and tried to push closer to his face. Tongue stiff he teased around her clit and then dipped it deep inside her. Steph began squirming, her juices flowing like sweep syrup onto his tongue. He licked up and sucked her clit into his mouth. The abrupt change made her thighs shake with the intensity of the coming climax.

Hand slick with the flood of her Colin spread the wetness over her asshole and eased one finger gently inside even as he dipped a finger into her pussy. Steph cried out as the orgasm ripped through her and Colin grabbed her before she could smash her head on the mirror behind her. Fingers still deep in her holes her held her tight as she came down, enjoying the feel of her pussy muscles undulating around his finger.

When she'd gained some control Steph wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, a gentle pressed followed by a soft play of her teeth over his lower lip. Her kisses traveled down, to his chest where she took her time exploring the bulk of muscle, much more defined than the last time they'd been together. Colin groaned when she moved abruptly from where she was trailing her tongue along the line of his abs and flicked it over the head of his dick.

"You do that now and I won't make it to the bed Steph." Colin felt he had to warn her, at least once. Steph was particular about sex. Unless things had changed it would be a constant guessing game to figure out what she was in the mood for now. Soft? Slow? Intense? Rough?

If he didn't know how to read his sister so well she would have driven him insane long ago. The look she was giving him while she circled the head of his dick with her tongue made it very clear she couldn't care less if they made it to the bed.

Determined to enjoy his sister's mouth on his dick for as long as possible Colin reached out his arms to brace himself. His position was bad, the sink was at his side now rather than behind him, which meant one hand rested on the edge, and the other stretched out to the towel rack on the back of the door.

Steph's small hand wrapping around his dick made the awkwardness of his position irrelevant.

The warmth of her mouth enveloped him midway, slow as she got him nice and wet. She sucked her way back up, glancing as him as she let the spit string from her tongue to the head of his cock. Colin groaned again, then sucked in a sharp breath through his teeth when she moved her hand and plunged forward until his dick hit the back of her throat.

Now she began to move in earnest, lips slicking up and down, faster and faster, stopping on occasion to play the tip of her tongue against the sensitive underside of his head. Her hand cupped his balls and she rolled them around gently.

When her pinky teased his asshole Colin jerked back and pulled her to her feet. The urge to cum was strong, too strong, and he'd be damned if he came anywhere than in her hot cunt.

Turning her to face the sink he pushed her legs apart with his knees and thrust into her moist pussy hard. One hand set before her Steph wrapped the other back around his neck when he held still, trying to regain control. He kissed her over he shoulder and ground in deep, grinning when she made a pleady little sound in the back of her throat.

"Tell me you're still on the pill Steph." He muttered into her mouth.

She nodded. "You don't have to worry about that. I wanted to be ready..." she shifted her hips, rotating him inside her, voice breathy. "For whenever my big brother came home."

It was all he needed to know. Grabbing hold of her hips, knowing how much Steph loved him being in control he dipped in deep, pulled out until only the head of him breeched her, and then stabbed in. He knew he wouldn't last long. Not the first time after so very long.

Teeth gritted together, pace steady, Colin forced himself to maintain the right angle inside the body he knew so well. At least one last time, he needed to make sure he made her climax. At least one last time before he let himself go.

Steph tensed, letting him know without words that she was close. Not changing his pace he slid one hand down between her thighs, fingers finding the little nub that protruded proudly with all his careful stimulation. One finger on either side of it he began tiny circular motions with his fingers.

Bucking forward, almost pulling right off him Steph climaxed, hips dropping back instantly so he filled her again. The grip of her around his dick plunged him over the edge. Hot cum spurted deep inside her and he wrapped one arm around her waist, holding her still for the final thrust.

Colin wrapped his other arm around his sister and held her close, feeling her shake, overwhelmed with pleasure. He kissed her cheek and rested his head on her shoulder, breathing hard.

He'd been certain a round two and three would be eminent. Now he wasn't so sure. At that moment all he wanted to do was sleep.

Steph seemed to read his mind. "Let's go lie down for a bit. I don't know how much longer I can stand."

Masculine pride preening within brought forth a small wave of energy. Stepping back, freeing himself from her pussy, soaked with his cum and hers, Colin picked her up and sat her back on the sink.

Steph started to protest until she saw him grab a facecloth from where it was hung on the towel rack. She scooted over so he could turn on the faucet and hold it under the warm water, then spread her thighs almost shyly so he could clean her with it.

Dropping the facecloth in the sink Colin took his sister in his arms and carried her to the bed, laying her down before climbing onto it himself. He pulled her against him, letting her rest her head on his shoulder.

"I was right." Colin let his eyes drift shut, a quirk of a smile on his lips.

Steph looked up at him. "About what?"

"We managed to salvage the night after all."

* * *

Stephanie woke to the alarm on her phone, beeping in her purse, dropped carelessly on the floor by the bed the night before. Reaching down she pulled out her phone and checked the time. It was quarter to six, which gave her just enough time to execute the plan she'd failed to the night before.

Turning to Colin, still sound asleep, sprawled out on the bed beside her, Stephanie almost changed her mind. He looked so peaceful it was a shame to wake him. If only she had more time.

Life made it necessary. Between her job, which she had to be ready for in just over two hours, and his, their time was short. There was no telling how long Colin would be home. Wasting the day wasn't something she would chance. While she was sure her plan would be successful she knew it would take some time.

That in mind Stephanie pulled the sheets off her brother's big body, folding it down to midthigh. His dick was limp on his belly, but even soft it was quite big. Without pause Stephanie bent down and took it in her mouth, carefully working it erect with her lips and tongue.

Through her ministrations Colin slept, giving her a twinge of guilt. This was probably the first time in months that he'd been able to get a good night's sleep, in a comfy bed, no worries of enemy attack keeping him from fully relaxing. Guilt gave way to the knowledge that Colin really wouldn't mind being woken for a quick fuck before she had to go to work.

With the taste of precum on her tongue Stephanie pushed herself up and straddled him, rising on her knees so she could ease him into her pussy. So wet at just the thought of riding him Stephanie had to fight to keep her mind on the task at hand. She couldn't let herself get so carried away again that she forgot to use every opportunity.

Colin woke when she leaned forward and stroked her hands up his chest. Leaning up to kiss her he grinned. "Good morning."

Stephanie smiled. "Good morning." she lifted her hips and lowered them slowly. "I thought I'd wake you before I left."

Putting his hands on her waist, trying to urge her to move faster Colin chuckled, then groaned when she dropped down and moved her hips in a languorous figure eight. Seeing that she wouldn't be hurried he contented himself with covering her breasts with his hands. "I'm glad you did."

Curving down so that Colin could fill his mouth with her breast Stephanie closed her eyes and forced her breath to steady. "I wanted to talk to you about something."

Letting his lips linger on her nipple Colin made a small sound of irritation before releasing it and looking up at her. He grabbed her hips to stop her from moving. "Damn it Steph, you always do that. I should have known you had an agenda when you woke me up like that."

Stephanie tried to look hurt. It was difficult when her body protested the lack of movement. "I don't have an agenda. I'm just being practical." she frowned at Colin's laugh. "It's about Ashley."

Colin groaned and tried to push her off him. "Do you have to bring her up while we're..."

Knees clenched against his hips to make it harder for him to dislodge her Stephanie bent down and rested her elbows on his chest. "Are you serious? You can't talk about one sister while you're fucking another?" she rolled her eyes. "Get over it Colin."

Colin tried to push her off him again. Steph hooked her heels under his knees.

Exasperated Colin dropped back. Then he laughed. "Fine. Go ahead. What do you have to say about Ashley that's so important that you felt the need to multitask."

"She told me you saw her naked."

Rolling her over so he was on top Colin frowned down at her. "It was an accident." Hands braced at either side of her, holding her still with the deep press of his dick, Colin met her eyes. "What are you getting at?"

Stephanie opened her mouth.

"I swear to god if you ask me how it made me feel I'm gonna toss you off the bed. I don't want none of your psycho babble Steph." Colin's tone was firm. With him controlling their joining Steph couldn't use it to put him back at ease.

She resolved to throw some honesty in to catch him off guard. "Don't tell her I said this...but for a moment..." she paused, wanting to make sure he got the full impact of her words. "She forgot you were her brother."

Running his tongue over his teeth Colin looked away from her and cursed.

Shifting her hips as much as he'd let her Stephanie schooled her features so he wouldn't catch the triumph in her eyes. "She missed you too you know."

Colin pushed away from her, stood and grabbed his jeans. "Damn it she's my little sister."

Scowling Stephanie sat up. "So am I!"

Eyes blazing Colin turned to face her. "So what? Does that mean the entire family's up for dibs? We've got a few cousins that are pretty hot. Mom's not so bad when she doesn't have her head up her own ass..." he sneered. "Hey, remember that summer, just before the accident, when dad was drunk at the pool? Pretty sure I saw him checking you out."

Sheets pulled to her chest Stephanie wrapped them around her and stood. "Don't be absurd."

"You're the one being absurd. We crossed the line, it worked for us. Hell, I'm happy it did. I love you and I wouldn't want to change a thing." Rubbing his hand over his face he turned away. "That doesn't mean I want to change what I have with Ashley."

Taking a deep breath Stephanie accepted, with much regret, that she couldn't go any further without risking her own bond with her brother. Stepping up behind him she wrapped her arms around his chest and pressed her face against his bare back. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up. I just thought..." with a sigh she gave him a bit more of the truth, just enough to soften the edge of her manipulation. "I love what I have with you. I wanted to share it."

Shaking his head Colin turned, hugged her tight and bent down to kiss her. "Awfully generous of you. I don't think I could be quite so...charitable if we had a brother."

A pout on her lips, only half in jest, Stephanie gazed up at him. "So you'll never let me live out my fantasy of being with two guys?"

Grinning Colin bent down and kissed her nose. "Only if you let me..." He paused, frowned and shook his head. "Never mind."

Hiding her smirk Stephanie pushed back and ducked under his arms. "Well I'm going to take a shower. I gotta get ready for work. I tried to get up early enough so that we could spend some quality time together but..."

Colin gave her a little shove. "Oh shut up brat. You're all in to multitasking. I can think of plenty of things we can do while you wash up."

* * *

After Steph was gone Colin tried to sleep. It was impossible. Not only had Steph voicing his own thoughts aloud left him troubled and horny--even after their romp in the shower--but working out how she'd tried playing him like a mindless piece on a chessboard settled like a lump in his gut.

Not that her motives weren't good,in a strange, twisted way. They were also painfully obvious. She cared about Ashley, she was worried about her. To Steph's mind the solution was simple.

To Colin it wasn't simple at all. His love for Ashley was pure. What he and Steph had was something different, something rare, something born of pain that had grown into something that satisfied them both. There was no way of knowing if the same would happen with he and Ashley and he wasn't sure he wanted to risk it.

His body didn't agree, but he wasn't about to let it make the choices for him. Ashley needed her big brother, acting as her big brother. Between Steph playing matchmaker and her parents wrapped up in their own lives Ashley needed at least one person in her life that would put her first.

The door opened. Colin didn't have to look up to know who it was. Arms folded behind his head he waited for her to close the door, waited to see what she would say before he acknowledged her presence.

"Steph's gone?"

Eyes on the ceiling, afraid of what his eyes would reveal if he looked at her, Colin nodded. "She had to work."

Ashley sat of the edge of the bed. Colin sat up, making sure he was well covered and finally looked at her.

Back stiff, sitting so very still, Ashley kept her head bowed as she spoke. "So she spent the night here."

Colin's breath caught. He was happy his sister's back was to him. His face would have said it all. Clearing his throat he tried to find a way to cover his mistake. "Her condo's not that far."

Finally she looked at him. There was some confusion in her eyes, but the conclusion she'd come to wasn't part of it. All the little clues, dropped so carelessly, along with whatever Steph had said to her. No matter what lies Colin scrambled to come up with it was too late.

She knew.

* * *

Please note: I hope you have enjoyed part one of Awakened to the Forbidden. So far I have plans for at least one more part, depending how the idea progresses. The next part should be up within the next two weeks. I appreciate any feedback and comments.