All Comments on 'Awakening'

by egelante

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Beautfiul!

Absolutely lovely wording and syntax.

Your story just flowed without any distractions. Clearly one of the best stories in this category in a LONG time!

tickledkittytickledkittyalmost 17 years ago
This is lovely.

Your sensitivity and attention to detail are amazing. You captured the essence of these women beautifully, especially for a man. Very, very nice, Egg.

TK

Stella_OmegaStella_Omegaalmost 17 years ago
telling details

I really liked the contrasts between Laure's expectations of a morning after and the clues that kept telling her something else had happened. Catherine's nervousness and anger is, sadly, all-too-accurate, and you used it very well. And the sex is pretty damn hot!

All that and well-told, too- my kudos ;)

jomarjomaralmost 17 years ago
Nicely done...

Too bad the twist had to be given away by the category placement. You did nice job on your "challenge" - the sex was hot and left me wanting more.

LaurieLauriealmost 17 years ago
Delicious

This was very good. I almost never read lesbian stories written by men. In fact, if I realize the author is a man before I read the story, I never read them. But, I'm very glad I read this one before I read the author's profile.

rachlourachloualmost 17 years ago
I read this...

because it had your name on it and it has almost the exact same title as one of my stories. I thought it was very well written. You captured the uncertainty and the emotions of the experience very well. I especially liked the opening scene where she has no recollection of the night before. Hmm... always a bad moment!

Well done and I look forward to reading more submissions from you.

Rach

glynndahglynndahalmost 17 years ago
A wonderful first effort!

And a great story, too. And I agree with the person who said that it was too bad the "twist" had to be given away by the category placement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
you should write more

you should find time to write more like this - leave that cello behind and take up the pen

beezerishbeezerishover 13 years ago
Amazing story!!

I just loved this! Refreshing, smooth storyline, and great skill in crafting conversation. Please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous