Awakening

Story Info
Man softly wakes his wife.
2.7k words
4.38
15.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle woke from a good sleep for no reason. He has trouble sleeping some nights. Tonight, he thought he would just lay there and try to get back to sleep. It was 3:00 AM, and 6:00 wouldn't be far off to get up for work. He still felt somewhat dreamy, so rolled to his side to get more comfortable.

He saw the room was lit up a little from the partial moon coming into their bedroom. He was facing Maxine now, and he could see that in this warm summer night, she had thrown her sheet off. She was nude; she liked to sleep like that. She had said that way she doesn't get wrapped up in bedclothes. He didn't mind...her body was still in good shape at 43. That's why they still made love, or just good hard sex, 3 to 4 times a week. Sometimes everyday. Once in a while more than once a day. And for being 45, he was still able to perform to her satisfaction, even though he was having more trouble the last few years maintaining an erection for the entire session. She accommodated, if necessary. And she enjoyed that, too.

He watched her. Her lovely, still very voluptuous breasts rising and falling with her slow breathing. The outline of her face against the far wall was still taught and well-defined. Max's stomach had a slight bulge, but not a turn-off in the least. She had aged well, but he would never say anything like that out loud to anyone. He had seen the 20-something guys inspecting her when they were out. And it didn't matter what she was wearing.

He was becoming aroused, but wasn't aware of it until now. God she was beautiful! And she was HIS wife. He didn't need to go anywhere else. She was attentive and amorous, as well as she had ever been in their younger years. He wanted to make slow love to her right now. He reached over and just slightly touched the side of her right breast. Oh it was so firm, yet soft at the same time. Just right for him. She didn't move. So, he moved his hand upward to her areola and circled it lightly a few times before tenderly touching her nipple. It was soft, too, not erect. He wasn't used to that. Usually, by the time he would ever feel it, she was awake and they were into foreplay, and it would be at least half hard by now. It usually didn't take much arousal for her to reach that point.

After a few moments of light rubbing with his middle finger, it started to rise and swell. It came to be the size of a dime and about half as high. He moved his hand over to the left side, which was a little harder to reach, that is, without waking her. He did the same to that breast, with about the same reaction - soft at first, then hardness. Kyle was starting to breathe a little more heavily now. He lifted his hand and moved it over her slow-moving stomach, where he touched it with all four fingers of his right hand. Her skin was warm and so soft. He allowed the whole hand too flatten onto her mid-section. It felt wonderful to touch her when she was this relaxed. No expectations from him or her as to what to do next. Just the touching was enough for him right now.

She continued her uninterrupted sleep. He felt peaceful, yet, that familiar tingling of his body told him he couldn't stop. It was sometimes maddening, that desire to just completely fill himself with her emotional AND physical womanhood. But, he knew that she had it, too. And they were very in tune to each other with it. They turned each other on equally...still. Most people their age were winding down and losing interest. Not Kyle and Max. And their friends, and family, knew it. Even their two children, Erica and Sam, weren't as embarrassed by the idea as most kids are with their parents. These two had a special relationship that EVERYONE could see.

He had to touch her in that very special place. But, he wanted to savor it, as he usually does. This helps keep them in love with each other. Max does it, too. And that slowness is better foreplay, more sensual, more arousing. He gently lifted his hand to just leaving his first two fingers touching her skin, then began sliding them down her left leg to almost her knee. He had to be careful since she was ticklish around her knees. He didn't want to wake her, at least yet. He then scanned the almost-inner thigh on the way back toward her stomach, lightly drifting through her thick, curly pubic hair. She kept it well trimmed for bikini season, and to just keep it out of the way for sexual entry. Then, he took his fingers down her right leg, made a U-turn, and brought them back up the right inner thigh. A little further in between this time. He let his digits ever-so-lightly trace the crevice of her sexual mound. Max took a slightly deeper breath. He stopped his touching, and she settled back into the slower rhythm of sleep state.

He gave it a couple of minutes. Kyle then reach to her face. He used the back of his fingers to brush the lower jaw and travel up across her cheek to just below her right eye. Her hair was cut just above the shoulder, for easier care, but enough for him to run his hands through it when he was loving her, or just sitting on the couch watching TV. Sometimes he would come up behind her while she was fixing dinner and slip his fingers through ever so slightly to remind her how much he still loves her. But, now, he left her hair so as to not awaken her, since he was very turned on whenever he did this at the other times. Her lips were so soft and well-rounded. He always liked kissing them, and they responded well in return. She didn't need to use a tongue very often, but did when she was very turned on, and she could use it well at that. His penis took a jump at that thought of her kisses, and Kyle took a deep sigh.

Her right leg was slightly separated from the left, causing a fair opening to her love canal and clitoris. He moved his hand back down there and touched the clit. It was fairly meaty, and oh so beautiful to look at. At the moment, it was a little puffier than normal. Was Max faking sleep to enjoy the sensations he could be giving her, or was this common to sleep? He hadn't done this - exploring her while she was asleep - but a few times in their lives together. He respected her. She was usually awake, to some degree, at the same time as he. It didn't matter this time. He was too far into sexual glow to have much control over himself now, although he was still being careful not to be forceful on her. He loved her too deeply to allow that.

The thought of her pussy possibly being aroused gave him an idea. He had never done this before, but, he moved so very slowly to sit himself up and get out of bed. He walked to the end of the bed. He could see that her legs were fairly spread apart, enough for him to lay the top half of his body on the bed between them. He could just reach her vaginal area with his face. He had put his hands on the outside of her legs to support and slowly lower himself down to his desired position. His nose was now about four inches away from her lovely mound. He could smell her musky, womanly sweetness. His heart was pounding pretty good now. He was well into excitement at this point. He had to lay with his cock in upright position, as it was fully erect.

He reached out with his tongue and tasted the inner lips of her vaginal opening. Oh, it was ever so sweet. Max wasn't flowing with secretion, as when she was fully sexual, but the taste was still there. He licked her clit three or four times. Now, he wanted her to wake slightly, so she could enjoy it. He didn't want anything in return, only to please her. She was beautiful, intelligent, loving...she deserved the reception of stimulation, and possibly climax, without any obligation to return the favor. He licked the opening a couple of more times, and then her clit about six. She certainly changed her breathing now. It became more heavy, and regular at it. She was awake. And just taking this in.

Kyle turned his head and kissed her left thigh in four places. Then, her right one for six. He knew she loved this. It turned her on instantly every time. She moved her left leg outward to give him more access for his advances. She was allowing him to continue with her pleasure. He could see her round breasts heaving now, and becoming irregular in its pattern of rise and fall. He kept on, then, kissing and licking her clit, which was now fairly erect, as was her inner lips. He bit and sucked the latter slightly a few times. They became larger and proceeded to extend beyond her mound. He sucked her clitoris long and somewhat hard this time. Max sighed deeply and let a slow, satisfying "Ahhh" escape her now open mouth. He noticed her arms were straight beside her gaped legs and her hands were clenching the sheet.

Her vaginal fluids were starting to flow now. Kyle lapped some up greedily and swallowed all he could. She had always tasted so wonderful. That was a big reason he enjoyed giving Maxine oral sex. Well, she enjoyed it so much, too. He must have been doing it rather well all these years, as she had never given him any advice to do it differently. Her clit was fully hard as he moved his attention to it. He sucked it hard this time. Almost like the way she sucked on his cock that would make him explode into her mouth quickly. He wanted her to do that with him...come to full orgasm while he was down there stimulating her with just his mouth.

It had occurred to him that her now almost-bouncing tits hadn't received his oral attentions, especially now that she was awake and enjoying herself. So, he pushed himself to his knees, then crawled up to those lovely D-Cup flesh-bodies. Kyle lowered his mouth to the right one first. He kissed it all over, then covered the nipple with his mouth. He sucked it upward, slightly, then rolled it with his tongue. Not too fast, not too hard. She had brought her left hand up to the side of his head, and grasped his hair. That turned him on so much! But, he had to keep his senses so that he could finish his intended goal of pleasing just her to orgasm. His 7-inch prick, that she had said several times was just right for her, was positioned for entry into her now well-lubricated pussy. But he contained himself. He moved his head to her left tit now. Yes, they were tits at this point, only for sensual pleasure for her. No need to be proper and educated. He went straight to suction this time, and his tongue was more harsh on it. Max groaned quite loud this time. Her other hand found its way to his head. Her grip was more intense as she pressed his head deeper into her flesh. He almost couldn't breath he was so buried in her, but managed so that he would not stop stimulating for a couple of more minutes.

He pulled his head up and met her mouth with his. Their lips locked, parted, then they were into a sexually-charged kiss that involved a lot of movement from both of their hot, probing tongues. Their jaws opened almost to the point of pain, but it was pleasurable pain. There was no turning back from this now. But Kyle still wanted so desperately to give her such an intense orgasm WITHOUT his cock buried deep in her cunt. It had become a mission which must be accomplished. He pulled from her mouth, and not without a good bit of effort, as she did not want to let go. Her tongue was still outside her orifice - flicking, rolling and probing - while he purposefully and slowly raised himself to get back into position between her legs. Kyle went back to work, feverishly, on her clit, her inner lips, her vagina. Sucking, licking, swallowing, breathing hotly on her. Her head was thrashing about wildly. Her hands were still attached to his head, pushing it into her pussy now. She wanted it harder and faster. He complied readily and willingly. Max was getting very vocal, as her voiced raised to yelling, not quite a scream. Her stomach was pushing inward, and she was bucking her hips to the rhythm of Kyle's oral movements. He rolled his head in circles as her moved about her clit, which by now was extended slightly beyond its shroud of cover. So he had to be careful so to not lick against the head of her erect clitoris with the rough top of his tongue. This would cause her to react with body spasms and kill the excitement she had going; the clit is too sensitive for that much agitation.

Max's legs were starting to close around Kyle's head. He knew that she was approaching orgasm, and she was going to make it a good, long one. She didn't last but about three more circles of the clit before she released all her body's intense sexual energy. She nearly pulled his hair from his head. Her legs clenched his neck and upper shoulders then Max locked her ankles, which pressed her thighs tight against his ears. He could still hear her screams of release. She also ejaculated a fair amount of fluid from her great orgasm - something that didn't happen often at all. The cum had covered Kyle's face and chin. It was so warm and salty. He tried to swallow as much of it as possible while it was squirting out, also, but it was too liquid and abundant. He couldn't compare how much her cum was to his orgasmic explosion amounts. Max always wantonly took his cum into whichever orifice he had it in of hers. Max continued cumming for what seemed like five minutes. Her entire body spasmed in synchronization, hard and fast at first, then slowing gradually. Finally, she was able to relax her body, and her grip on me, with only an occasional weak jump and low moan or gasp. At last, she was still, her breathing still quite heavy. I was able to remove myself from my situated position of her now-wet pussy, legs, ass and sheet. I stood at her feet and watched as she returned, ever so slowly, to more normal breathing and relaxation. She looked so limp and disheveled. She came hard and well. Now, she could hardly move from her body's recent involuntary workout.

Kyle didn't even feel the urge now to give her a good fucking just so he could get off. She looked so satisfied and peaceful and he did not want to disturb that. He went to his side of the bed, which was now smaller as Max was more in the middle of the bed from her thrashing about it. He didn't care about that. He currently felt sleepier than an hour ago. He didn't care how much sleep he got before getting ready for the new day. He could rest a little better even though sleep might not find him. In thinking over the last episode of Max's and his sexual adventure, he did drift off to Slumber land. They both did...with smiles on their faces.