All Comments on 'Awakening'

by SerenityDel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
writedoctorwritedoctorover 13 years ago
Awesome

Very well written. Serenity seems to make one feel as if they were there, in the room. Hot. Exciting.

dragonflychilddragonflychildover 13 years ago
I wish it was me

Loved this story...how perfect,...and I really did wish it was me that he was taking...mmm daddy's little girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I want more yummy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More.....!

Mmmm more need more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just one issue.

The story was very enjoyable. It was well written, and better than a good portion of the stories posted here. There was only one small issue, but it is easy enough to fix. I hope you continue writing and hope to read more of your material.

The Hymen is the extra skin at the opening of the canal. It is what causes the hole to be much smaller before having sex for the first time. It is also what makes it possible for it to be broken or torn during bike riding, horsebackriding, gymnastics, ballet, dance, and yoga. Many people are unaware of this and it might be because they have not been with a virgin who they saw before and after their first encounter. If it is a female who was not familiar with her body before and after her first encounter it is also likely to not know it's location. There is a good diagram showing the different types of issues known to happen with the hymen and it is a black and white drawing depicting them.

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Average. But, either english is your second language or you are desperately in need of signing up for a course in writing 101.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous