Awakening Desires Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Pete was finished, Dave handed the camera to Sam and stood in front of Sue. He pulled his erection free and Sue kneeled by his feet to service him orally. She eased his cock inside her mouth, reaching up with one hand to grasp the shaft and jerk it back and forth. The evening had not turned out so badly after all, she thought, as she waited for the explosion of hot cum that would soon coat her throat. Maybe this would turn into a regular thing and she would not have to depend on the college boys any longer. It would serve them right for screwing around with a good thing, Sue thought, swallowing as her husband suddenly spurted into her mouth.

Before Sue could move, the others had lined up and she looked up at three more erections. With a laugh, she said, "OK, but then you have to go."

Each man received a long blow-job and each squirted a tiny bit of fluid into the eager housewife's talented mouth. Sue was spent by the time Sam had stopped groaning. She got to her feet and smiled.

"We'll have to do this again some time," she said.

"We sure will," Sam replied. "Say, Dave, maybe Sue would like to come along with us on that fishing trip next week-end."

"Fishing?" Sue said with distaste. "I don't think so."

"Oh, come on Sue," Tom urged. "We aren't going to be fishing anyway. Jim's coming along, too. We could use an enthusiastic woman like you to liven things up a bit. Maybe you don't think you can last the whole weekend?"

Sue said, "I can fuck you guys into the ground. Ok, you've got a deal. I'll come along. It might be interesting. Who else is going?"

Dave replied, "Jim, the four of us, and that girl he had with him tonight. She's going to bring a friend along."

"Won't that complicate things a bit?" Sue looked around at the grins on the men's faces. "You mean that kid is going to let you dirty old men fuck her? What makes you think she won't yell rape?"

"She didn't complain tonight," Sam said.

Sue was shocked. How long had Dave been fucking that nymphet? She found that she wasn't angry, in fact, was curious to see the girl get screwed by the men. It was an interesting picture. "Well, it seems the weekend will be interesting after all. Just one big fucking family. Think you guys can handle all of it?"

"Don't worry," Pete assured her. "We'll be fine. He leaned down to quickly suck one of Sue's nipples. "See you Saturday"

Sue kissed each of the others goodbye and thought about screwing the five men all weekend. It was making her pussy wet just thinking about it and she knew the week was going to seem like it was taking forever to pass by.

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote.

I would appreciate feedback on whether or not to continue the series. Thanks again!