Awakening Linda's Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers

"Well as long as you put it that way, what can I say but yes. You smooth talking devil." We were both so hot I fucked her brains out right there in the kitchen. I told her that Ken's wife wanted her to join in a gangbang and that Leon was going out with a stripper that went both ways. I told her the possibilities were endless.

Linda smiled and told me, "Let's take our time and think about it-but no gang bangs, I'm not ready for that yet."

While at work Monday I remembered that Connie, one of our secretaries was a lesbian. Later that day we talked and I explained our situation to her and she told me that she has seen Linda's picture on my desk and would love to fuck her but she was in a serous relationship and couldn't do it.

The next morning at work Connie entered my office and excitedly exclaimed, "I talked to Joyce and she will do it as long as we are together!"

"Super, come to our place Friday night for drinks and we'll go from there." She gave me her number and told me to call and give her directions. Then she warned me that Joyce was dominant and liked to take charge. I just smiled ok to her.

Linda and I talked it over and she agreed. I could not wait for Friday night to come. What a feeling, it was beyond excitement.

My wife was in the kitchen preparing snacks as I sat in the living room listening to Harlem Nocturne when the doorbell rang. I ran to the door and welcomed Connie and Joyce in. Connie was blond and blue eyed standing just about two inches taller than Linda, Connie's hair was much shorter and she had no tits at all and she was thinner than Linda. She wore a sundress very similar to Linda. Joyce on the other hand was stunning. Shivers went down my spine as she took my hand, she was as tall as me, had long flowing black hair and penetrating brown eyes. Her tits were enormous; the small tube top she wore could not contain them. The black vinyl hot pants reveled long shapely legs and the black boots with high heels looked down right erotic.

Linda entered the room with a tray full of snacks and almost dropped it when she saw Joyce. I introduced everyone and noticed how embarrassed and excited Linda was when Joyce hugged her, the goose bumps showed on her arms and you could almost feel the tingle going thru her; Linda's face was very red. Connie told us that Joyce had that effect on all that she meets.

Playing cocktail waitress Linda took all of our drink orders. Reentering the room with the drinks, Linda had returned to her natural color. Connie and Linda had Wisk sours; Joyce took scotch on the rocks and a beer for me.

Joyce patted the cushion inviting Linda to sit between Connie and herself. From my chair, I raised my beer up and said. "Here's to a great night."

"Is it true you have never been with a woman and you are thinking about it?" Joyce directed her question to Linda.

"Well. I must confess, I am curious." She cooed as she stared at the melon-sized tits.

Joyce lifted the small top over her head and placed it on the end table. "Here, now you can have a better view, do you like what you see?" Her tits were huge and with big brown aureoles, her nipples stuck out. Linda was staring in awe. Joyce guided her hand to her breast and said, "Touch them I know you want to. How do they feel? Do you like them sweetie?"

Linda could not fit them in her hands and asked, "Are they real?"

"You bet they are sweetie, kiss them, suck the nipples." As she pulled Linda's face to her breast and held the back of her head in place. Connie moved close to Linda and kissed her ear and neck as her hands roamed all over her body. "You like sucking my big tits, don't you sweetie?" Standing up and guiding Linda by the hands, Joyce pressed their bodies together and planted a big kiss on Linda's lips, tongues were mixing. Connie moved to Linda's rear and her hand went under the dress and found its target. Connie finger fucked Linda as Joyce removed her lips. Joyce pulled Linda's dress over her head and unclasped her bra discarding them both on the sofa.

They were kissing her entire body, front and back. Ass and stomach were being kissed and licked, both women dropped to their knees and tongues licked her thighs and buttocks. The women found their way to her pussy and ass. Linda gasped as she felt Connie's tongue in her ass. Then Joyce began lapping her pussy. Linda lost control, she was moaning and crying out," Wow, I should have tried this sooner; nothing has ever felt this good before. Oh, Oh, I am coming, yes, don't stop. Ohooooo!" Linda looked so hot; her lipstick smeared face and her hips grinding into their faces.

Joyce stood up, kissed Linda on the mouth, and thrust three fingers into Linda's hot sopping pussy. "You like that don't you slut? Taste your own pussy juice, lick it all off my face." Joyce looked straight into her eyes and Linda (as if under a spell) licked her face and lips slowly. "Hope you like it because soon you will be lapping up my cunt juices!" Linda looked stunned; Obviously she thought she would be only on the receiving end. "Let's take this to the bedroom, I want to fuck you on your wedding bed." I followed up the stairs still stroking my cock. Joyce turned and laughed saying, "Don't get to close with that thing. Sit in a chair and play with yourself while we fuck the shit out of your sweet little wife!"

"My what a beautiful room this is, I love the big bed. Connie get naked, poor Linda shouldn't be the only one with no clothes on. Linda, come over here and help me pull these hot pants off." Linda got to her knees and tugged the hot pants down her long shapely legs. Linda had to work to get the hot pants off, they were very tight but she inched them down and over the boots. Joyce looked as sexy as anything I've seen, her pussy was shaved except for a thick patch of black hair above her cunt and a heart shaped tattoo that read (Eat this) with an arrow pointing to her cunt.

Joyce looked down at the still kneeling Linda and told her to follow the directions of the tattoo. Connie moved alongside Joyce and began to fondle and suck her big boobs. I was so turned on surveying this erotic scene, three very different women all sexy in her way. Connie: Slender with tiny boobs, bald pussy, beautiful face and built for speed. Linda: Small but stacked, cute face and a light clump of blond hair surrounding her pussy, a living doll. Joyce: Tall and exotic with huge tits and a presences that commanded awe and desire to all that came in contact with this dark haired beauty. My cock was rock hard and throbbing.

"Lick it Linda, breathe in the aroma, let it fill your senses and ignite your own lust. Make my pussy the center of your attention, there is nothing else, there is only a hot wet juicy cunt that you desire to taste and consume, I want to feel your tongue now, do it.

Linda slowly licked at her cunt unsure of herself. "I never did this before, hope I do it right."

"Your doing just fine its good to start out slow, do it like you want done to you, don't worry I will guide you." Linda went down her thighs, kissed, and licked all over. Her arms wrapped around the shapely waist and grabbed the ass cheeks as she dove her face into Joyce's hot and waiting cunt. With fervor, Linda licked and sucked the juicy cunt. Joyce pulled Linda's face into her cunt."Yeah suck that cunt, faster, do it bitch, lick the clit, Oohhh...Yessss..."

Connie was busy nursing her large boobs but came up for air and asked, "How is she doing? Looks like she is getting in to it, (Literally) I can't wait to get that sweet face in my snatch!"

"Oh baby, look into my eyes, I want to see your eyes when I come all over your face! That's it, I'm coming, oh yesssss..." Linda was feasting on the cunt before her face with lust and passion. My cock was spurting cum all over. "You really love eating my pussy don't you?"

"Yes I do, never dreamed it would be this good!"

Joyce lifted Linda in her arms and carried her to the bed, laid her down and straddled her face, lowering her dripping cunt to her face she ordered "Lick it clean, lick all my love juice, come on baby suck it all out of my cunt and I'll give you some more." Connie spread Linda's legs wide open and eagerly ate her out. I was jerking off again, this was so hot. I was tempted to fuck Connie; her ass was sticking up in the air so invitingly as she licked Linda's cunt. She was a lesbian, maybe she hated sex with men and I worried how Linda would feel. I decided to talk to Linda when we were alone and work things out. I went back to jerking off.

Meanwhile back on the bed Joyce was fucking Linda's face feverishly and screaming "That's it, suck it, lick it, I'm going to come again, Mmmmm so good, don't stoppp.." Linda was gasping for breath but her hands were on Joyce's ass cheeks pulling her closer. Withdrawing her cunt from Linda's mouth Joyce was petting her hair and face tenderly telling her that she was so hot. Linda was moaning as Connie lapped her pussy "I want to return the favor, let me taste her again." as Joyce replaced Connie between Linda's wide spread legs.

Connie made love to her breast as Joyce licked her cunt and inserted three fingers inside her pussy. Linda became more aroused, Joyce increased speed, and fingers were flying in and out of her hot cunt, her enlarged clit was being sucked and her hard pointy nipples were being sucked and chewed on. Four fingers entered her pussy and then a whole fist. Linda humped back wildly and lost all control. "Ohhh...goddd I'm coming Ohhh.. shit." Connie removed her mouth from the nipples, lowered her bald pussy to Linda's lips, and said "Eat it I want to come also, stick your tongue in me." Linda licked away as she was being fist fucked.

"That's it fuck my arm you filthy little slut, eat that cunt and make her cum too." I was coming again, this was hotter than a porn movie. My wife is right, I am a perverted voyeur.

All three women lay in a clump on the bed. Joyce held her arm to show everyone it was wet to about half way between her wrist and elbow. They all laughed and kissed goodnight. "Next time I'm going to wear a skirt." Joyce joked as she struggled to put on the mini skirt. Exiting, they expressed a desire to see Linda again.

I joined Linda on the bed and kissed her. She pushed me away saying "I must taste like pussy!"

"Mmmnnn taste good!" I replied. "Do you want to see them again?"

"Maybe, we'll see, I just want to be with you now; we can decide about them later, fuck me." We had fantastic sex and I came twice more.

Linda noted that before this new life style, we fucked once a day and now we never got enough. "When should we see them again?" she slyly asked.

"What would you think if I fucked one of them? How would you feel? When Connie was eating you her ass was sticking up in the air and it was very difficult to resist joining in."

"What! You want to fuck her; I thought you just wanted to watch. I suppose that it would only be fair but I don't know how I would feel, lets think about it." We contently went to sleep in each other's arms.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers
12