All Comments on 'Awakening My Wife's Sexual Desire Ch. 01'

by roomfor1more

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
disgusting bullshit

Cucks have a hub called FETISH. Race traitors have a hub called INTERRACIAL. As soon as you introduced the nigger I knew where this was headed. Disgusting fucking faggot. DO NOT WRITE CHAPTER 2 or anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star

This is the problem with swingers and people with open marriages who write stories like this one. They are always biased in favour of swinging and open marriages. They write biased stories like this one and condone and encourage cheating and humiliation in their stories, although they will call it consenual cheating and humiliation. The husband always gets fucked over in someway, in this case the husband in the story now has a slut whore wife that isn't his anymore. She will always belong and be with any men and women she wants to be with and will never really just be his ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
read your bio

Read your bio your a liar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
your an absolut asshole and yet another dumb racist

you don't really think, showing how low you and your characters are, that this would be something erotic. And no there is no roomfor1more of shit like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

bet you could not stop reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
strange feedback

so odd feedback by readers on here...and the reader who used the "n" word is an inbred bigot!!..at the end of the day if you dont like this kind of story (and that is all it is) dont read it.

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesover 12 years ago
Good Idea but..........

The concept was good but your writing was a little rough. The story did not flow smoothly and some of your grammar needs work. Still, it was worth reading.

As for the Anon commenters who can't distinguish the real world from the internet, and who can't seem to grasp the concept of an erotic story site having erotic stories on the site, ignore them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
just because

the author touts a fictional jungle bunny no n word with a 4 foot dick and at least 7 inches in diameter who can fuck white women only all nite and each ejaculation about a quart we know jb's cum a quart and rifled through that 4 footer those white hooose love dem liver lips. well boys it's time to cut the bullshit, as a veteran of many locker rooms ,showers ship board,group fucks etc.the negro mystic is just that by the way why are many attractive black women loosing their boys. hmm. OK i am 20%raciest unlike the average black that is 90% raciest try to deny it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not a loving wife story

It is my observation that what incenses many of the visceral and contemptuous negative comments about these stories besides the content is the category in which they are labeled, “LOVING WIVES”.

They are not loving wives by any stretch of the imagination. Loving Wives celebrate the selfless monogamous relationship with their husbands while embracing the concepts of spiritual love, with the physical joys of it along with loyalty and respect.

These are CHEATING WIVES STORIES and they do have their place on this website. I make no judgment on the people who enjoy them; I don’t. In the end, they are a fantasy…a work of fiction.

I would strongly encourage the moderators to create a new category called CHEATING WIVES and put these stories in their place.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years agoAuthor
Reply to fullchoketubes comment

Thank you fullchoketubes for your comment and glad you enjoyed the story even though the grammar may have been rough in a few places.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years agoAuthor
Reply to anonymous

Fetish by definition is an object or body part, real or imagined, that is needed to sustain sexual gratification. It is obvious from reading this story it is obvious that Michelle's sexual encounters with other men is not needed by either main character for them to obtain sexual gratification. If Michelle having sex with other men was needed for sexual gratification then their relationship would have ended years ago and the story would be about how their relationship eneded due to the desire to have Michelle fuck other men.

In addition, the term loving wife is quite a broad definition, like cuckold, that can include various acts. This story demonstrates that Michelle has sex with other men in order to fulfill a fantasy for her husband but to seek out pleasure for herself. It is my feeling Michelle's action is something a loving wife might do and therefore I feel this is an appropriate place for this story. Therefore, I disagree with you assessment that this a fetish story and I believe this is a proper place for this story.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years agoAuthor
Reply to another Anonymous comment

While I accept your view point about people who partake in this kind of practice, I disagree with your assessment. Furthermore I am left to question if this type of activity is something your desire or was burnt by it because you did not think about the potential risks involved.

From reading your reply, the impression I receive is that you feel the husband is passive and has been screwed over by his wife who is now going to cheat on him. In this story the husband is not a victim. He consciously made the decision to allow it to happen, participated in it, and in no way is he a victim.

His wife sought out having sex with other men because her husband condoned the idea and it was something she discovered that pleasured her. As a couple they decided to allow the activity to happen because it was something that brought pleasure to the both of them.

Since they both found enjoyment in the activity it does not mean she is a slut by the colloquial definition of a woman who is "easy" and will fuck the first thing that moves. Instead she is someone who finds enjoyment in a variety of men and if the correct usage of the word is applied, having multiple partners, then she could be called a slut.

Does this mean since this story is a fantasy it could not work in real life? No it does not but if it did happen in real life then it would be much more complicated. However, I do feel if this situation was real it could work provided the couple agreed and issues were dealt with as they come up. Therefore, I do feel there is a realistic element to this story and I do not feel the relationship falling a part due to extramarital sex is the only outcome for those who partake in this kind of activity.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years agoAuthor
Reply to another Anonymous comment

You state that this shows the characters acting as low life's and the story is not erotic. The question for me is why did you read it when there is a disclaimer on the story and though this story departs a bit from my typical story, it does follow many of the same themes?

Next, I would disagree that the characters are low life and this story, though fictional, does touch on activities that couples do in their private lives. It is wrong to call people low life's just because they participate in an activity that may not be a part of your world view.

Finally I disagree the story is racist. Racism by definition means treating someone of a race differently based on stereotype beliefs regarding the race. In this story there is a black character but the story does not feed into the typical stereotypes about blacks / Afro-Americans. Granted in this chapter he is a bit forceful but in the second chapter there is another forceful character that is even more forceful with Michelle. However the character in the second chapter the forceful character does not have a race and in my opinion since the character in the second chapter has no race, it would be unfair to immediately assume the character is black. Even if you believe the character in the second chapter is black too the question then has to be asked, what race is Michelle? Along with asking what race is the author?

It is my feeling it you have overlooked many other points in an effort to rush to judgment without looking at all of the facts. Also, it is my feeling it is wrong to call this story racist without providing indisputable facts that support your point of view and I disagree that there any racist elements to this story or the second chapter. Therefore, I would suggest thinking abou what you are saying before posting a comment that is not supported by your statements.

dgard0349dgard0349over 12 years ago
pathetic

Totally unrealistic and poorly written. Not even a decent stroke story!

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years agoAuthor
Reply to dgard0349

The story does state it is fictional and fictional does not always mean based on true events. However, I do believe that there are realistic elements to this story and believe such a scenario could happen to a couple. In my opinion I will disagree with you about it being unrealistic.

Regarding the story being poorly written, I will also disagree with you since I have others read through the story and made changes based on their comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another

stupid fetish story

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anonymous

As my previous comments indicate this is not a fetish story but a story about a journey a couple takes as they come to terms with aging.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Seduction?

The first neighbor seduction scene is about the most awkward and implausible 'seduction' I have ever read on LIT! At the risk of the author feeling compelled to address EVERY comment, I have the same overall reaction as FullChokeTube in terms of the awkwardness of the writing and flow of the story. I get something like a Scandinavian flavor coming through, perhaps because of the story venue. I found the casual mention of threesomes and swinging in the first paragraph, then reversion to exclusivity without any further explanation (other than Sweetie's 'nature') to be odd!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Poor

The writing style is really poor, the conversations and narrative stilted and not in any way believable.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
A woman in conflict

Her conservative side to be a "good girl" and her slut side that is wild and willing to fuck all the cock she can. I agree with the other comments that your writing is to fast in some parts and in others you seem to tease us with development of the story only to speed through it again. Cock size descriptions are ok, but what is your wife getting out of it? Is she stretched, filled, telling her lover he is better than you or is this just a swing threesome thing. Maybe that will be explored later. And did your taste the lovers sperm and eat it and swallow it? A shower does not wash it away. I also get the feeling that besides the threesome part, you also hide a secret wish to suck the lovers cock. Maybe even suck and swallow his thick hot seed. Have him suck you as he uses your wife's tight pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Dialogue is the toughest part of writing. Listen, listen, listen. And read to learn, if you want to be credible.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cheating old whore makes her husband a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are too defensive about the negative comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous