All Comments on 'Awakening of Fannie Ch. 05'

by STEVEN VANE

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic story line!

Love all of your stories about Fannie. Can't wait to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot!

Oh yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My wife ,who is 65, talked about a gang bang. We eventually agreed, she asked that I organize it, I got 5 guys,3 which we both knew, the other 2 I knew. She got ready on the day, stockings, that's all, she and I were both so horny thinking about it, especially when she asked me to prepare her arse just in case someone wanted her there, that I we ended up fucking like we used to, I even finished in her arse providing extra lubrication. Well it turned out a great day, my wife was fucked 9 times,it started off a bit apprehensively, because some of the guys new each other but by the end of the day it was great because as soon as a cock came out of my wifes pussy, mouth or arse it was immediately replaced. My wife said she enjoyed it, she lost count of the number of orgasms she had, she said the highlight for her was having a cock in her pussy and arse at the one time saying that when she orgasmed she actually blacked out as they fucked her holes. She asked me and I said when Malcolm pushed his very thick cock into her arse, causing one of the other guys to cumm on her back as her hole stretched around his cock. I also told her that Brian said that his wife Cynthia had also spoken about a gang bang and if he had one would I join in. Cynthia is mid 60s, a tall women with very nice long legs, leading up to a rather plump arse. The thought of fucking her, especially her arse made for an easy reply.

DonnaTheSissyDonnaTheSissyover 8 years ago
A sissy's dream cum true.

Being a sissy and a cuckold, I would have loved to be in her place and if I were her husband, being forced to lick all their cum from her body and well-used holes.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sleep

Time to prinTable to sleep. She done .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous