Awakening of Fannie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dave pounded her, Fannie began to tolerate it more and more. Suddenly her eyes opened wide as she sees him inches from her face. His hot breath on her neck. She looks into the eyes of her tormenter and shows no expression of the pain that she can now bear. She glares into his eyes in defiance of the madman that she knows him to be. Puzzled, he looked down upon her for a brief moment and then gives her a broad, toothy, grin as he looks deep into her eyes and continues fucking her hard.

"I knew that you would make a great slut." he says softly in her ear. "You want me to fuck you harder now don't you, slut? Before this night is over all that you will be thinking about from now on is fucking and sucking a man's cock. You will learn to love a man's semen and will take it from any man anytime he wants. You will be nothing more than a walking and talking CUNT. Here to be a receptacle for any man to cum into any time they choose. You will leave the life that you once knew and serve me. I will change your name to Cunt and you will answer only to your new name and do as I say alone. Are you ready Cunt?"

With that he lets out a loud grunt as he drives his cock into her one last time and holds it deep inside as he shoots his load into her. She can feel his hot sperm as it fills her cunt. He pulled out slowly milking his cock as it is backed out leaving all of his sperm deep inside of her.

"Do not let any of my seed leak from you Cunt! If you do you will be severely punished! Understand Cunt?"

She gives him a quick nod and turns her head away as he climbs back off of the bed. Turning to the large black man that he came in with he said.

"Your turn big guy. Just remember that there are quite a few waiting and it is going to be a long night so try not to hurt her too bad, OK?"

"OK Boss." he replied as he worked his way to her from the foot of the bed. She turns to see the large man kneeling between her legs. His body looked as if it were chiseled from stone. His penis was the largest that she has ever seen in person and it was ready to enter her.

She must have had a frightened look on her face because he said, "Don't worry ma'am the boss says not to hurt you so I'll go real easy on you."

This seemed to ease her fears as she gave him a little grunt through her gag to say alright.

He puts the head of his cock to her hole and she can feel the difference in size before he even enters. Slowly he works it in until the shaft is about three quarters of the way inside. The semen lube left by Dave helped it slip in easily. His black cock, now covered in it, shines when he withdraws. He began to work up a steady rhythm never pushing too hard or going too deep. Fannie is starting to enjoy the ride and wants him to push a little deeper. Her legs are no longer being held open and she is in control of her motions. She begins to raise her pelvis to meet him and get him to go deeper. He continues to work her very easy causing Fannie to become frustrated. She pushes harder and starts to moan loudly as she wants to cum and is on the edge. The man gives one more push harder than his others and starts to unload his cum deep inside of her. He pumps what feels like a quart deep into her womb. She can feel the hot liquid fill her belly and this causes her to have a tremendous orgasm. Her body shakes uncontrollably and she wraps her legs around his hard ass to hold him inside until her spasms calm down. She screams with pleasure through her gag which gets the attention of everyone in attendance. S can not believe that his wife can be enjoying being fucked by these men seemingly against her will. As she calms down the gentle giant slowly backs his cock out of her stretched hole. Like his mentor he squeezes the remnants from his cock and into her cunt.

Her newly shaved pussy is now a mess. Covered with the cum of two men with more leaking out uncontrollably.

Dave looks at S and says, "Have you forgotten rule number three? 'No man's semen will be wasted. It must either remain in her holes or consumed. No exceptions!' I would suggest that you come up with an idea or you will be forced to eat that creampie yourself!"

The men laugh as S scrambles for something to catch the ooze before it runs out. He races into the outer room and comes back with a spoon, slightly larger than a tablespoon, that he found in a drawer at the bar.

When he returns he finds Fannie with her feet flat on the bed, knees up, and legs spread. He can tell right away that her cunt is filled with the men's sperm as it pools at the opening. Some has already run out and down past her asshole. Taking the spoon he works it up from the bottom of her ass crack and scoops up the cum stopping just below her cunt hole. She feels the cool metal there and, not being able to hold it any longer, lets it flow from her body. She pushes out enough to fill the spoon and he tries to get the last of it from her outer pussy lips.

Guessing that Dave would be satisfied with this he starts to get off of the bed being cautious not to spill any. He is no sooner out of the way when a man wearing nothing but a ski mask climbs up between her legs and mounts her. He slips his cock inside with ease and starts pounding her right away.

S works his way through the men that have surrounded the bed and with spoon in hand he finds that Fannie's hands are now free and the gag removed. He looks on in shock to see his wife with her head turned away sucking a man's penis as if her life depended on it. She was stroking it hard as she sucked to try to get the man to cum all the time moaning with pleasure as the other man fucked her. Wanting to finish his task and not prolong things S puts two fingers under her chin and slowly turns her head to face him. As she turns the man's cock slips out of her mouth with a pop. You could hear a soft whine of disappointment from her when her mouth had lost contact with his cock.

She lies face up now still gripping his cock with it's head an inch from her slightly opened lips. Her eyes are rolled up in her head and she has the look of ecstasy as if she is in another world. S looks down at her and she makes eye contact with him. As he looks at her he now understands her condition and he thinks to himself that he has never loved her more than he does right at this moment and would do whatever he can to help bring her the pleasure that she desires now. He no longer feels bad about her situation and will do what he can to help it to continue if she wishes.

He places his hand under her head and raises it up slightly as he puts the spoon to her lips. She opens her mouth as he works the whole spoon into it. Her mouth closes and he slides it back out clean. She swallows it down quickly and to her husband's surprise opens her mouth again as if to say that she wants more. Just then the man that had been fucking her pulls out and rises over her to get his cock in her mouth. Once in he starts pumping his cock in and out and shoots his load down her throat with S only a foot away watching. She sucks him dry and as he pulls his cock out the man that she was sucking earlier replaces it with his. He had been jerking off and now it was his turn to feed her his cum. He jerks his cock hard aiming it towards her open mouth. His load shoots in long thick streams mostly finding their mark with some landing on her cheeks and chin. He puts his cock in her mouth to finish it off and after pulling out limp she wipes the cum from her face with her fingers and licks them clean.

"Gimmee a hand will you buddy?" said a man across the bed from S. "I want to raise her up."

S was still stunned by the scene playing out before him but he reaches one arm under her back and the other under her legs as the two men lift her straight up from the bed. Another man climbed on the bed and laid on his back. His cock was standing upright and ready. The men held her as he rubbed his cock around the juices left by the others to lubricate it. He then lined it up with her asshole as the men lowered her slowly with his cock disappearing into her ass . She let out a soft groan with her head hung back and her mouth wide open as her asshole swallows his shaft until she is sitting on him.

They lie her back on his chest as he moves his hips so that she can feel him inside of her. The man across from S makes his move and climbs on top and mounts her. He slides his hard cock into her remaining hole and starts to fuck her rapidly. Sandwiched between the two men she moans and writhes with pleasure as they fuck her in unison.

She continued to get used by every man in turn throughout the night having one hard cock after another fucking and cumming inside of her. Some that just couldn't wait would just masturbate onto her tits, face, or in her mouth. All of this being videoed for later use by Dave and Al. As the night wore on some of the men began to leave taking off their disguises as they walked out of the door.

In one final act of humiliation Dave had S get a martini glass from the bar. He was to pass it from one man to another and as he did each would masturbate and shoot their cum into the glass. He ended up with ten loads filling the glass over half full. Dave told him to take it to his well used wife and feed it to her and in turn he will order the rest of the men to leave and allow them to be alone. Fannie was on her knees on the carpet sucking a man's cock while two others were inches from her face awaiting their turn.

He allows the man to finish, shooting his load down her throat like so many others had done this night. She sees him standing with the glass and knows right away what it contained. Her face was covered in cum and dripped down onto her breasts. Her husband, only wanting this to end, put the glass to her awaiting lips. He tilted it up and the thick fluid slid out of the glass and into her mouth. She left her mouth open for a moment for him to see the large pool that she will soon swallow. Her mouth closes and her head tilts back as she swallows it down with an audible gulp and as before opens up for all to see that it is all down.

"That proves to me that she is ready!" said Dave giving his hand a wave to tell the others it is time to go. "She is now a complete cum slut! After this night you will never be able to satisfy her alone!( pointing to S) She now lives for sex. She craves to suck the cum from any man any time they wish. She will never be able to say no to any man again. From the time she awakens to the time she sleeps she will desire having a man's cock inside of her. She will take them wherever and whenever they want. Tomorrow you will bring her to me where she will be marked as our whore. Our sex slave to use in any manner we wish and if you resist she will leave you anyway. If you love her you will allow her to serve us or you will never see her again!"

In all 17 different men used her that evening. Some more than once. She was fucked in every hole and in every position. She swallowed a sea of cum and had it pumped into her holes and all over her face and chest. Totally exhausted she lies curled up on the bed and it is doubtful that she can hear or understand what is being discussed about her future in the state that she is in.

As the last man leaves S can see a ray of sunshine through the closed blinds telling him that morning has arrived. He now wonders what will happen to his wife and what he should do about the situation. He had to admit that she was not the same person that he knew before this evening and how she could have been converted so quickly. He did not know about what she was forced to do this past week that ultimately lead up to this point but if he had only allowed her to speak when he was about to put her gag on their lives may have ended up differently. Very differently!

Next chapter: THE NEW BEGINNING

12