Awakening of Fannie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, we can't allow that in here. I must ask you to leave. NOW!" he said sternly.

Fannie sat up and straightened her dress as the two men picked up their change off the bar. They stood up together and without a word walked back around the bar and out of the door as all eyes were upon them.

They walk outside into the darkness of night to the parking lot. There are only a few cars left and the lot poorly lit.

"We're over here." said S to Bill. "Step over to my car."

Bill was very glad to hear that this adventure may not be over. Fannie is between the two men as they walk. Bill has his arm around her waist and slowly lowers his hand until it rests on her ass. He can feel her ass cheeks shifting back and forth under her thin dress which causes his already erect cock to harden even more. As they get to the car S immediately bends her over the hood. Fannie shows no resistance as he flips her dress up over her back exposing her nylons and naked ass. Unable to contain himself any longer he squats down behind her and buries his face between her ass checks. He takes several long strokes with his tongue from the entrance to her cunt to the top of her ass crack.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Fannie cooed.

He licked her ass for all he was worth as Fannie continued moaning. Standing her up he slips her dress up over her head and off as she raises her arms. His wife is now naked, except for her stockings and shoes, in a public parking lot. The excitement that the three feel makes them forget that they are only feet away from back door of the lounge.

Bill has his pants open now and is slowly working his cock in his hand.

"Fannie, why don't you show Bill what you can do with that. Just like the other night, alright?" S said softly to his wife.

"Yes sir." she answered almost whispering back.

She bends at the waist and takes Bill's cock in her hand and slowly begins to jerk it off. S steps up behind her and lines his cock up with her cunt. Grabbing her by the hips he slides it into her hot hole with ease. It is the first time (that he knew of) that he was actually fucking his wife in over a week! He starts to work up a good rhythm as Fannie puts Bills cock into her mouth. With each thrust by S into her pussy she is pushed forward causing Bill's cock to go further and further into her throat.

"Mmmmmmffff." Was the sound Fannie made from her throat and could be heard from across the quiet parking lot.

Just then the back door to the lounge opened as the bartender and patrons walked out. It didn't take much effort for them to hear the sounds of sex coming from the three shadows from the other side of the lot.

"What a fucking slut!" said one.

"WHORE!"

"Get a room!" said another as they tried to make out the action.

Fannie was even more excited hearing their catcalls and knowing that she could be seen doing such dirty things in public. S started pumping harder into her cunt as Bill himself was getting ready to cum. They could hear the cars start up and their headlights come on causing a spotlight effect on their act. They were beyond the point that they could stop as Fannie began to orgasm.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" she wailed.

S gave a couple more hard slams as he shot his load deep inside of his wife. Fannie could feel Bill's cock was ready as she takes it out of her mouth and jerks it off in front of her face. The cars start driving toward them to leave the parking lot just as Bill begins to shoot streams of cum onto the face of the slut wife in front of him. The drivers have a perfect view as Fannie removes the dripping semen from her face with her fingers and licks them clean!

After a moment to clean up a little the men pull up their pants as Fannie slips her dress back over her head and gets into the car. The men exchange phone numbers in case a situation comes up to repeat the performance. They hop into their cars and take off quickly in case the police were called.

As they drive home Fannie slides over next to S and puts her head on his shoulder content with the knowledge that S will now replace Dave as her new slut master. S himself could feel a change in their lives coming on. Things will never be the same between them again and this will bring them even closer together. His head now spins as he starts coming up with new ideas that he can share with his loving wife!

(I hope that you are enjoying the ongoing story of Fannie and will show your encouragement to keep these stories going by voting. Many people have read them and a very small percentage actually vote leaving those that want this site shut down to control the ratings and discourage writers from submitting their work. Thank you for your time.)

12