Awakening of Fannie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the electrode pads and applied a healthy amount of lubricant before he began placing them in position. The first two pads were put on either side of her labia. He spread extra lubricant to avoid any danger of complication from a bad connection which could burn her skin. He put the next two at either side of her stomach and the last two directly on her nipples where they would be very effective.

As he warms up the machine he checks to make sure that everything is right. Heidi enters carrying a towel. She folds it and raises Fannie's head to place it underneath. They lock eyes as if in silent contact. Heidi's eyes were saying that she wished that she could help as she softly lowers Fannie's head onto the cushion of the folded towel.

Master X places a heavy leather mask over her eyes to take away one more of the woman's senses. She lies motionless awaiting her next trial. The wait isn't long as the Master turns on the TENS unit. Slowly he raises the voltage until she begins to feel a tingle. He allows the pulses to cycle through the individual electrodes. They would start with the two pads on her nipples which caused her to squirm a little and then down to her stomach which caused more of a tickle. When it got down to her pussy it got the result that he was looking for as she raised her hips a bit and gave a low moan.

He left this setting on for a while with Fannie receiving obvious pleasure from this treatment. Master X and Heidi went about their business straightening things up. He went back to the unit and made an adjustment before walking through the doorway and shutting off the light leaving Fannie alone in the eerie darkness of the cold dungeon.

Alone in the dark she was not prepared for what was in store for her that night. She was still feeling the pleasure of the TENS unit on her body when the pulses stopped. Lying quietly she could not hear a sound. She did not know that the Master was gone. Lying naked in the cold blackness she was alone. No one would hear her scream. No one could help her!

ZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"UNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The TENS unit sent a short shot of voltage through her body! She convulsed and writhed on the table. She tried to scream to let them know that this was too much but nobody came! She lies quietly trying to hear footsteps but she heard nothing! Then those good tingling sensations started again. She couldn't get comfortable as she didn't know when she would get shocked again. The voltage was not high enough to cause her harm but it was more of the actual "shock factor" that caused her heart to race!

Again she waited quietly as the machine would cycle through the different pad locations giving her pleasure before stopping. Sometimes the good pulses would come and then out of the blue she would get zapped again. Again and again this went on all night as she tried to scream through her gag but could only make a muffled sound.

'I don't know if I can make it!' She thought as the machine took a brief pause. 'I thought that being a slave would be just doing what your Master tells you and being used for sex. There has been no sex! Not for me anyway! What could I have done to deserve this! I'm freezing! My body is sore from his whip and now he is trying to drive me crazy with this machine. What time is it? What day is it?'

As the night went on Fannie's mind was racing. She would do anything to make this all stop!

ANYTHING!!!!!!!

Day 2-Fannie is humiliated as Master X uses her as his little pony!

"Unghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fannie let out another scream as the voltage passed through her body. This time it went right through her nipples causing her back to arch off of the table as it did. It appears that her nipples got more sensitive as the night progressed and this time the pulses had much more of an effect!

"It's a damn good thing that I gagged you last night or Heidi and I wouldn't have gotten any sleep at all!" Fannie could hear the Master say as he approached.

She tried to scream for him to come and let her go before the next wave of voltage would pass through her again. She writhed and shook to get his attention and when she heard his footsteps getting closer she began to whimper. Just like a dog that wanted to come in from the cold!

"I must say Heidi, it was nice and warm upstairs in my bed last night wasn't it?" He teased.

"Yes Master, very nice!" Heidi replied.

"I especially enjoyed fucking your wet pussy knowing that this worm of a slave was down here suffering! Too bad she isn't worthy to sleep in a bed or to warm herself..... Now to answer your question from yesterday when you asked how long you must stay down here in the cold? Well the answer is FOREVER!" He laughed and raised his voice as he grabbed all of the wires and with one hard yank pulled all of the pads from her body!

Fannie jumped and began whimpering in earnest as his new words scared the hell out of her! Cold and tired, she felt as though she was losing her mind! She feels him attach a leash to her collar before he begins removing her restraints. As the last one is removed from her wrist she hops off of the table and wraps herself around his leg. Whimpering still, she clings to her master pleading for mercy but he wasn't done yet!

"Up on your feet, slave! You won't get any mercy from me. You will learn to do as I say immediately and without hesitation. Do I make myself clear?"

Fannie nods her head as he removes her blindfold and gag.

"Yes Sir! Please Sir! Please give me another chance! I will obey! I will do whatever you want! Please Sir?" She pleads with the man as soon as her mouth is free. Her eyes are full of tears and her mouth is a bit distorted from having the ball gag in it overnight.

"Heidi! I think that our new slave would like her breakfast!" he shouted through the doorway. "Are you hungry slave?"

"Yes Sir! Thank you, Sir!"

She was starving. She hadn't had a bite to eat since she left her house yesterday. Heidi enters the room carrying what appears to be a dog dish. It had two sides. One was for the food and the other was filled with water. The food in the dish did not look very appetizing. It was actually corned beef hash with potatoes but it could have easily passed for dog food!

"You will kiss my hand and prove to me that you are worthy enough to eat the food that I so generously offer to you. If you prove to me that you deserve to eat than I just might allow it." He put his right hand out, palm down, for Fannie.

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir!" Fannie knees and takes the Master's hand kissing it over and over.

"Well let's see what you have learned from yesterday. Come around and clean my ass slave!" He commanded as he opened his robe to around his back exposing his bare ass.

"Oh yes Sir! Right away Sir!" She quickly crawls around behind him and reaches up to spread his ass cheeks. Diving right in she licks him for all that she was worth! Master X was happy with the way she obeyed his order so quickly and with diligence!

"You may have the ability to learn after all! There may be hope for you yet. You may stop now." He turned to face her and placed his hand upon her head as if petting a puppy.

Fannie sat back on her haunches and smiled with head down as she felt a warm feeling cover her body. At last she did something to please the Master and it was something that she wanted to feel again.

"You have done well, slave. Now crawl over and enjoy your breakfast. Your hands must remain behind your back while you eat. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir!"

She quickly crawled across the rough cement floor on her hands and knees and put her head into the dish without a thought of what she might be eating. Fannie ate everything. She even licked the bowl clean before lapping up all of the water in the other bowl. Master X had left her in the dungeon alone knowing that she would not cheat while he was away. As he walked back in the doorway Fannie looked up and saw that he was now dressed. He was dressed all in black. Leather pants, tee shirt, and leather vest. To complete the outfit he wore black pointed boots.

"Stand up! It is time for your exercises."

Fannie was dead tired. She hasn't slept in over 24 hours and any down time that she has had was extremely stressful. Master X pulled her up by the leash led her to a stairway that went up to a bulkhead to the back yard. A sudden burst of light from the sun hurt her eyes causing her to raise her hands to shield them. The sun's warmth was a welcome feeling to her cold naked flesh. Master led her around the corner of the house stopping when they came to what appeared to be something similar to a Chinese rickshaw. It had two large wheels, a seat between them, and two long poles that one would use to pull it along.

Master X took some items off of the seat. The first was a harness which he put over her head and secured it in place. It was made of leather straps with a wooden rod or bit which he placed into her mouth. Attached to the ends of the bit were long leather reins which reached all the way back so that the driver could control the actions of the pony. In this case Fannie!

"Bend over slave!" He commanded as he took one last item off of the seat.

As she bends her butt plug comes into view. He takes hold of it and gives it one quick tug. It slipped out of her ass and he allows it to fall to the grass. Her asshole remains open slightly as he readies the replacement. It is a slightly larger plug with one big difference. It had a long horse tail coming out of the end! Fannie caught a glimpse of it just before he placed it against her anus. She felt its cold smooth texture as he worked it into her rectum. She had to keep herself from crying out as it went in and stopped at the widest part when suddenly it was by with one last push. The pain eased as her sphincter closed around the tapered shaft beyond. With a couple of quick tugs he was sure that it was secure.

Fannie now appeared to have grown her own long tail! She felt humiliated that she was now being used as a pony ride out in the open where anyone stopping by could see. He was breaking down her pride and inhibitions quickly and she had no say in the matter. She is finding that if this is to be her life than there is no reason to be proud any longer. A slave has no pride!

After placing her in position he has her take the two poles in her hands and raise them up. He climbed up into the seat and raised a long thin riding crop above his head.

"I think that it is time that I show you around the property. Move!" He lowers the crop on Fannies back with a snap!

"Owwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled through the bit as the stinging whip startled her.

She started to pull the cart haphazardly causing the man to nearly fall out. He gave her another crack on the ass as he shouted for her to "STOP".

"Now lets try this again. Slow and easy this time. I swear that it would be easier to train a dumb animal than a stupid cunt! Now move!" He ordered as he lowered the whip on her bare ass.

Fannie began to pull the cart around more slowly. He ordered her to make horse sounds and high step like a show horse as they went around the property. Master X was humoring himself by pulling back on the reins to stop her and change directions as he continued to add to her total humiliation by mocking her about how silly she looked with her long tail flowing in the breeze. Tears flowed from her eyes as the whip cracked on her ass keeping the exhausted woman from slowing down.

Round and round they went until he was sure that Fannie could go no further and just before she collapsed he pulled the reins hard!

"Whoa! That's enough fun for you. I need you to save some energy so that I can put you to work. We will have to clean you up first!"

He removed the harness from her head and had her let go of the cart. She immediately started to rub her aching jaw now free of the cruel bit. The Master walked her back toward the house. He had her put her hands against the siding with her feet back and spread apart. She was told not to move or she would be punished. Grabbing the tail he gave it one quick tug and it popped out causing a yelp from the poor Fannie. He held it up with the plug only inches from her face to tease her before tossing it to the side. His next act may be the cruelest of all!

With Fannie exhausted and emotionally spent she was suddenly shocked by a cold blast of water from the garden hose!

"AYIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shrieked!

"QUIET SLAVE! You smell like a fucking horse. If you want to sleep inside tonight than be still and let me wash you up. I won't let a stinking mare into MY house!"

He sprayed the freezing stream up each leg and across her back. He aimed directly at her asshole and let the spray linger for an extended time causing her ass to writhe from the discomfort. Finally he told her to turn around. This was no more comfortable as he would direct the spray to hit one of her nipples and then move to the other. They were erect and sensitive from the cold water and she didn't know how much more she could take.

"Open your cunt bitch! I want you smelling fresh when I'm done!"

Reluctantly she did as told knowing that it would only make matters worse if she didn't. He worked the stream down her stomach causing her to suck it in from the frigid water. Fannie held her pussy lips apart to allow the cruel man to torture her more as he aimed the sharp stream directly at her most vulnerable area. She grimaced as the cold spray stung her tender inner flesh. Master X was watching her expressions. Everything she did was a test. It was all a part of her training and so far he was pleased with her progress.

Once he was satisfied with her cleaning he shut off the hose and walked the shaking woman back to the basement where Heidi was already waiting for them with a towel. She walked up to Fannie and wrapped it around her to help dry and warm her. Master X walked back out and left the women alone. Heidi held Fannie to both warm her body and console her. They spent the rest of the day with each other in the dungeon as Heidi fed Fannie and allowed her to relieve herself in the manner that Master approved. Fannie was much more at ease with them now and actually was beginning to enjoy cleaning each other afterwards. The physical contact was comforting if not a bit erotic!

Master X returned to the dungeon a few hours later wearing his long black robe. As soon as Fannie spotted him entering she knelt before him and bowed her head. He was pleased to see that she would do this as he has of yet not shown her the proper slave positions. It proved to him that she is a willing slave and just needs to learn the proper technics.

"Up slave! We have much work to do!" He commanded as he pulled her up by the collar.

He pulled her over to the table laid her down and shackled her wrists. Then he placed her feet in the stirrups and strapped them in. Suddenly Fannie shook with fear as she could not bear another night on the table with the TENS unit. She almost breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Master X walk to the wall and come back with a set of nipple clamps. He pulled out her left nipple and applied the first clamp and before she could even react he did the same with the right one. He gave the chain a quick tug and judging by the reaction on Fannie's face he could tell that they were on securely.

By pulling the chain of a pulley he lowered a hook which he attached to the center of the chain between her breasts and raised it back up. The chain tightened and he continued until her nipples started to pull out away from her chest. He watched the expression on her face as he slowly continued until she was on the verge of screaming and her back was coming off of the table. He backed off a bit to make it almost bearable for her before he moved on to the next step. Walking back to the wall he removed a thin flexible leather paddle about 3 inches wide. He returned to the far end of the table and as he walked he slapped the paddle into his open palm to intimidate the bound woman.

"Did we learn anything today slave?" He asked while continuing to slap the paddle.

"Yes Sir." She answered meekly. She was worn out and it showed.

"Do you remember the test that I gave you yesterday?"

"Yes Sir, I do."

"We will do it again and see how you do this time. Would you like that?"

She knew the answer that she wanted to give but it would not help her to say it so she had to play along with hope that it might make things easier on her.

"Yes Sir."

"Did you enjoy our little ride today?"

"Yes Sir."

SMACK. He brought the paddle down inside of her left thigh.

"Did you enjoy eating on the floor like a dog?"

"Yes Sir."

SMACK. He paddled her right thigh causing her to grunt.

"Now, be honest, did you enjoy cleaning Heidi's ass with your tongue?"

Fannie did not answer right away as she started to blush because for the first time since she got here something was coming over her. She started to feel differently.

"Oh yes Sir. I did!" She answered as she tried to look away embarrassed.

Heidi blushed as well as she heard her answer while standing behind her Master. He was also taken aback by her answer and took a moment to decide his next move. He held up the paddle and came down hard directly on her spread pussy!

SPLAT!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Fannie closed her eyes as her knees shook in and out.

The sound of the paddle was not what Master expected. He inspected the paddle and found that there was a wet spot in the center. Her pussy was wet! After all that she has gone through and with nothing left she can still get aroused just by thinking of licking another woman's ass as her nipples and pussy are tortured! He was astounded!

He immediately got up and retrieved an electronic instrument not unlike the TENS unit except it had only one cord with two pads on the end. Fannie watched as he placed the pads to each side of her outer labia. He made some adjustments on the unit and went back to work on Fannie. She was getting nervous until he released the clamp from her left nipple.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!" She screamed as the blood raced back into her sore nipple. He quickly let go of the other nipple without regard for her discomfort. Both of her breasts relaxed to their normal shapes as he retrieved the paddle.

"I will continue our question and answer game with you now. Do you enjoy a little pain with your sex?"

"Yes Sir."

SMACK! He brought the paddle down on her left nipple.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

"Do you like it when you are told to do things that humiliate you?"

"Yes Sir."

SMACK! This one landed on her right nipple.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Don't you especially like it when you are forced to do very dirty things like licking another slave's ass or showing yourself to total strangers?"

"Oh yes Sir. I do! Mmmmmmmm!" Fannie closed her eyes as the Master checked the machine. It showed him just what he wanted to see. It was a device that measues body heat and with the sensing pads mounted on her outer pussy lips he could see that the temperature of them was rising as she was getting more and more aroused. It works much like a lie detector only it shows whether or not a person is getting aroused as her hot blood flows to that area! He could see that her readings were off the chart!

He removed the pads from her pussy lips which are already getting pink and puffy. There was a trickle of juice running down from her hole and onto the plug in her ass. He gives a light spank to one side of her pussy which caused her to moan a little. He did the same with the other side as he began to alternate from one side to the other with increasing force. He noticed that her back was beginning to arch as her eyes remained closed. His next shot was directly centered on her now open cunt lips.