Awakening of Fannie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is fucking great!" His hands slide down her back slowly coming to rest on her upturn butt cheeks. He bends and softly kisses her upturned bottom.

"Mmmmmmm." Came a soft moan from Fannie.

"I have seen Mr. X (He calls the Master Mr. X) with his slave girls in the yard but this is the first time that I got to touch one! You are hot! Mature. Not like the girls that I've had at school."

School? She hoped that he meant college. He does look very young!

"You are beautiful." She smiles at the compliment as she faces away from him. "The younger girls would never let me touch them like this let alone tie them down!"

He slips his hand between the cleft of her ass cheeks as a finger makes contact with her exposed pussy. He finds it wet and slides his middle finger into her welcome hole.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" She moaned as she raises her ass for him to get better access.

He adds a second finger and buries them to the knuckle. She moans again and he quickly turns his head when he hears footsteps only to find that it is too late! Master X is standing in the doorway and he watches as the boy removes his fingers, still glistening from her juices, and hides them behind his back as he gets to his feet.

"That is not exactly what I meant as punishment. If you would like to assist me with her discipline then you will need this." He hands the lad a studded leather paddle which he brought up from the dungeon. "Do not be gentle!"

Will took the paddle and looked it over. He smacked it against his open hand and from the reaction on his face you could tell that it stung. It was an intimidating instrument for torture and he hesitated for a moment before looking down at his target. He brought it down on her left cheek.

Whack.

"You had better do better than that if it is going to do her any good."

Whack!

"Don't worry about hurting her. She is just a fucking slave. Her pain is of no consequence to anyone not even herself! She wants you to hurt her that is why she disobeyed me. You think that she didn't know that she would be punished? She is a pain slut. She loves the feel of the lash or in this case the paddle. Either that or she is a very stupid girl. Either way, she deserves it. So hit the fucking cunt!!!!!!!"

Whack!

"Ungh!"

Whack!

"Ungh!"

Suddenly, a strange feeling fell over the young man. He started to feel excited as he felt the paddle making contact with her tender bottom. The sound that it made as it made contact with her skin caused his heart to pound. He thought about what the Master said about how she might enjoy the pain and how it doesn't really matter anyway. It was causing the blood to rush into his cock which was now controlling his brain. He began to bring the paddle down harder as he alternated between the left and right cheek. Master X looked on as if supervising the boy's actions.

Whack!

Whack!

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

He began to use great force as he lost control of his actions. Fannie bit her lip to keep from screaming in pain as he continued his assault on her poor ass which is taking on a crimson hue.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

He was putting his weight into it now as with every strike her ass cheeks would flatten out. She began to writhe as she was at the breaking point when suddenly...

"ENOUGH!"

Will stopped and looked down at the results of his actions as if in a daze. His chest heaved as he caught his breath. Fannie sobbed with her face in her pillow trying to keep the men from hearing. Her tears streamed out onto the pillowcase. Master X had to stop the beating for fear that the boy would do more harm than necessary. In time he will teach him how to control his actions but was satisfied overall with his work for a first timer.

"You see this slave does not understand that to be a good and proper slave she must be ready to take her Master in any of her holes, without notice, any time he sees fit to use her by disciplined training and practice. This includes a relaxed throat for taking a man orally, a vagina that will lubricate at just the mere thought of it being used, and an anal passage that is stretched slowly and in stages to allow any man to enter easily and regardless of size without causing any damage to his slave. If she is taken in this manner, unprepared, it usually causes great pain and her ass may be useless to her Master until it heals. Unless he doesn't care or decides to give a smart ass slave a lesson not to disobey her Master." He made the last statement so that Fannie was sure to hear it and realize what was in store for her.

"Have you ever fucked a woman in the ass, Will?"

Wide eyed he replied. "No Sir!"

"I know that Fannie is just a worthless slave but if you would like to assist me in her training I could use your help. I'm sorry that I don't have a real woman to offer you this time." He smirked as he emphasizes her new role in life.

"Slave, I think that you should ask young Will here to punish you for removing your plug by fucking your ass. Don't you think that it would be a fitting punishment for you?"

A moment passes.

"I'm waiting."

"Yes Sir." She said softly as she began to imagine this young man entering her from behind.

"Well go ahead and ask him and don't forget that he is your superior!"

"Will, uh, Sir will you fuck me in the ass, please?"

"Now that didn't sound sincere. If you want him to punish you try again. Get it right this time!"

"Sir, will you please punish me by fucking my ass?"

SPANK! He slaps her ass leaving his hand pressed into her flesh.

"Again."

"Sir, please fuck my ass. Punish me, please?'

SPANK!

"Again!"

"Sir, please fuck my ass. I need your cock in my ass. Please punish me! Please? Oh fuck me, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!"

She was as hot as hell. Her cunt oozed her fluid and a small wet spot appeared on the sheet just below it. She is a true pain slut and the spanking only got her blood flowing more. Will was amazed at what he was watching. His cock was ready to burst from his pants. Master X was teasing him as much as he was Fannie.

"Will, you may punish her now. Teach her a lesson."

The boy unbuckled his belt quickly. Fannie rolled her head over to face his direction as she came face to face with the huge bulge snaking across the front of his tight jeans. He turns to push his pants down over his narrow hips and she watched as they slid below his hard and dimpled ass cheeks.

-Nice ass!-

Once off he kicks his jeans aside and spins around causing Fannie to flinch as he almost hits her face with his manhood. Her eyes widened as she saw the proportions, the hardness, and the sheer size of the young lad's monster cock!

She can't take her eyes off of the young man's trim and hairless body. He had the build of a swimmer with his tight abs and narrow waist. In fact he holds many state records as a swim champion. He is built for speed and Fannie could tell that with his endurance he could probably fuck her for hours. She wished that she could have his beautiful cock deep inside of her right now and one way or another, her wish will soon be granted!

He hops up on the bed and straddles her spread thighs and aligns his cock with its target. He spit into his hand and reached down to apply it to the head of his cock.

"STOP!"

"There will be no lubrication for this. This is her punishment! She thought that she can take a man without properly training her ass to do so? Well she will soon see that she must be ready for anything. Now put it in her and don't be gentle. She did ask you to punish her. Didn't you slave?"

-Oh shit!-

"Yes Sir." She put her face into her pillow realizing that it will not be as pleasurable as she thought that it would.

"NOW FUCK HER!"

Will looked down and hesitantly put his cock against her puckered little anus. He began to push against it and soon found that it was not going to be an easy task. The tip started to enter and a grunt could be heard from the pillow. He pushed harder and half of his cock head has now disappeared.

"Unghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

He went in deeper and the whole head was now in. More screams! He let it rest there for a moment as he allowed the wrinkled ring of muscle to relax a bit. Pulling it out slightly he let the natural juice from inside of her ass lubricate the ring which allowed him to push in further. He worked it slowly until his cock was almost half way inside. She continued to grunt with each painful stroke until he started a slight rhythm going. Half in/half out.

"You're not fucking your girlfriend, boy, you're fucking a slut. A worthless slave. A piece of fuck meat! Don't be concerned with her comfort. Fuck the shit out of her. Drive your cock into her and make her scream. She wants you to make her scream. Don't be gentle. Push your cock into her ass until she can taste it!"

Will turns his head and looks into the man's eyes. He could tell that he was getting pissed and just to make him happy and to also show him why he was taking it slowly he decided to do it. He rammed his cock into her has hard as he could.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She screamed so loud that Heidi could hear it in the dungeon! Before she could gasp for air he pulled out and slammed his massive member home again!

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Again and again and again and again!

He pounded into her ass like a madman. He was tearing her asshole with his cock and he found that each time he pushed back in his cock would go a little further. Whatever wall that was inside was giving way. His cock was getting slicker from her inner lubricant which allowed it to slide in and out more freely. Fannie could feel his cock deep into her intestines as he would raise his body off of her and push his pelvis into her with all of his might. Her pussy was being pressed against the mattress and her clit was making contact with the sheet.

Fannie's anal ring is now numb from the pain and she started paying more attention to his long shaft sliding deep inside of her rectum.

"Call her a slut. Make her feel like the whore that she is. She is your slave right now. Don't you like using your slave?"

"Oh yeah. Unh. This is fucking great!"

"She's a slut! Call her what she is!"

"You like my cock in your ass don't you slut? Your ass is getting fucked by a nineteen year old that you just met. What kind of slut would do that? Huh slut? You must be a real whore! You pushing back on my cock? Oh yeah! Come on whore give me that ass! You want more of my cock? Than you fuck me now slave!"

Having the young boy verbally humiliating her made her as hot as hell! She was trying to push her ass back to fuck herself on his cock. She wanted to come now regardless of the torture that she just endured!

Master X released her leg restraints so that she could raise her ass for deeper penetration. Will grabbed her hips and pulled her up so that she was now on her knees. He was forcing his cock into her even deeper now with long steady strokes as Fannie moaned every time that he smacked his pelvis against her sore and tender ass cheeks.

Feeling the woman pushing back against him after enduring her pain was bringing him over the edge. He went from the age of innocence to a man with the desire to dominate and use her finding pleasure in her pain. He will eventually become more useful to Master X in his training of slaves in the future but for now it is the first time that he was about to cum inside of a woman's ass. The ass of a slave-in-training. An ass that he nearly tore apart moments ago but now has no regrets for his actions.

He starts to grunt as his cock is ready to explode.

"Make sure that you cum inside of her. I want her to feel your semen enter her bowels!"

Will starts to rapidly pound himself into her as Fannie gasps for air with each stroke. Suddenly his ass cheeks squeeze together as he presses his pelvis against her ass driving himself in as far as he can go before shooting his load deep into her rectum.

"Ohhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

He holds himself in position as his body jerks into her. Fannie can feel the force of his hot semen shooting up into her belly. He shoots load after load before collapsing onto her back with all of his weight. She can feel the hot wetness of his sweat as their bodies slide against each other. She has not cum yet and needs too so badly.

Master X removes the binds from her wrists as she lay gasping to catch her breath.

The young man rolls over off of Fannie and as he does his still semi-hard cock slips from her bottom. Master X rolls Fannie over and turns her body sideways on the bed as Will climbs off. His semi-hard penis shines with a mixture of his cum as well as the slime from the woman's ravaged rectum. A long thick drop of cum oozed from his cock hole and clung to the tip. Master positioned Fannies head so that it hung down from the edge of the mattress in line with the young man's cock.

"A well trained slave will always clean the cock of the man that has just used her with her mouth. If you would allow her she will do this for you. Let me know if you think that she is not giving you her best effort and we will go back to using the paddle to encourage her to work a little harder for you. OK?"

"Sure thing. Now come on and lick it up you dirty slut or I'll have to beat your ass again. Now take it! Mmmmmmmm. That's a good slut. Lick it clean."

Fannie was working on his cock with her mouth and tongue. She took his entire, semi hard, member into her mouth and tried to suck the remnants of his cum from it. Her tongue twirled around the shaft cleaning every inch.

"Lick my balls bitch!" He told her as he pulled out of her mouth and rested his sack in its place. She took his balls into her mouth and rolled them around with her tongue. He widened his knees to straddle her head and she found her nose poking against his still sweaty asshole. This didn't faze her in the least as her tongue worked on his taint area.

"Ohhhhh baby. You are a dirty girl aren't you? I like that!"

It didn't take him more than a few minutes and his cock was back at attention. As it now rested on her chin it became evident to Master X that he was ready for action again.

"Now would be a good time for my slave to show you how she has been trained to properly take a man with her mouth. Put your cock into her mouth and see how far you can get it in. I'll bet that you will be pleasantly surprised!"

The young man backed off to line his cock up with her mouth as she opened wide to take it. The head went in without making contact with her mouth until it reached her throat. He felt it entering and it seemed almost as though it were being drawn inside. Slowly he pushed in as he watched his shaft disappear little by little.

He would slowly push until she began to gag and then he would withdraw. Each time he would work it in further and you could easily see her throat swell and contract as she took in his thick cock. He pulled out as she started to choke and phlegm gushed out of her mouth and down her face. Once she caught her breath he pushed his cock back in deep and she continued without missing a beat.

Fannie wanted to touch herself badly as she was growing more aroused with each passing moment. Her feet were flat on the bed with her knees up and spread as Master X moved between them. He removed something from his pocket as he looked down upon her wet and open pussy. He bent lower and put the object against her sore and puckered asshole which still had Will's cum soup flowing from it and down her crack.

The object was a large black butt plug. Much larger than the one that she had in her earlier.

"I have decided to advance this slave's anal training by skipping a couple of steps and going right to the largest plug. I think that you have stretched her ass enough today that it should go in. She will also have your semen inside of her for the rest of the day to remind her of what you have done for her."

He takes the plug which is about six inches long with a two inch base and aligns it with her still gaping asshole. He can see his semen oozing out and it excites Will that she will carry his seed inside of herself for the remainder of the day. He puts the rubber plug against her sphincter and twists it as he applies pressure. Fannie lets out a garbled scream with the boy's cock deep inside of her throat as it stretches her already brutalized ass. He slowly keeps twisting and pushing until it is at the widest point. He pulls out and pushes back in without success until he makes one last hard push and the plug sucks into her ass. Only the soft rubber base is visible. It is elongated and narrow and will fit nicely for long term use.

"Oh Oh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Will's cock erupts down Fannie's throat. She coughs and gags as she gulps down the boy's sperm. She is lucky that he ejaculated much less this second time as she would have probably choked on it otherwise. Will removes his cock to allow her to breath and it takes her a few minutes to finally catch her breath.

"Well, are you satisfied or shall we punish her more?" Master asked slyly.

"Oh that was great. I think that she has learned her lesson. I think that she did OK for now but she might need more practice later." He replied with a smirk.

"Poor slave. All this attention and you haven't been allowed to cum. Would you like to cum now?"

"Oh yes sir, I would." She replied still gasping for air.

"You will first have to thank me for the gift that I put into your ass. It is there so that in time you will be able to take anything that your Master would like to put into you. If you thank me and sound sincere than I just might help you to your orgasm. Sound fair?"

"Yes sir. Thank you sir! Thank you for the gift in my ass. It hurts, sir, but I need it. I know that now. Thank you."

"Fannie, I think that you have finally earned the right to call me Master so get on your knees before me and show your devotion."

Fannie scrambled off of the bed and knelt before him. She sat back on her heels with her knees slightly parted and her head down. Master moved his foot between her knees.

"If you want to cum now then you must beg. Only then will you get your release."

Fannie slid forward and wrapped her arms around his left leg.

"Please Master. I need to cum now. Please let me cum."

"If you must cum then you must shine my boot with your cunt. Fuck my boot and tell me that love being a filthy slut."

Fannie pressed her pussy down on his boot. It felt smooth and cool on her hot cunt. He wore black dress boots with a zipper on the side so it was a perfect shape for her to ride.

"I'm your dirty slut Master. I love the feel of your boot against me. Your gift fills my ass and pushes my pussy out to touch you better. My bottom is still sore from Sir Will's spanking and I love how it hurts when it presses against the floor. Oh fuck! I need to cum!"

She slid herself up and down on his boot as she squeezed his leg. Her face pressed against his crotch. She ground her wet cunt into the smooth leather and her labia opened wide allowing the top of his boot in between. Her clit was in direct contact and it didn't take long before she let out a wail as she had a thunderous orgasm.

"Oooooooooo Oooooooooooo Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her body jerked and spasm as she clung to the Master's leg until she came down and fell back to the floor with her chest heaving. Will couldn't believe what he had just witnessed.

"Slave! You are not done here. Now you must clean up your mess. Lick it clean. Now!"

His boot had a wet stripe running from the toe and up most of the front. Fannie got to her knees and obeyed immediately. She licked for all that she was worth with her face down and her ruby red bottom high in the air. Will had a perfect view of the plug in her ass as well as her still parted pussy lips.