Awakening of Fannie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She would do whatever it takes to please her Master.

Anything.

Anything at all!

Days 4 and 5:

For the rest of that day as well as her remaining time at the mansion her training became much more intense. Her training changed to proper slave etiquette from posture and techniques to positions that a slave must use when in the presence of her Master or Mistress.

She was taught how to walk in six inch heels by walking heel to toe down a long beam set on its side on the floor. She was made to dress in the shortest dress imaginable with a top that pushed her tits up while leaving them exposed allowing them to jiggle as she walked. The hem of the dress was loose and did not come down far enough to cover her bottom. She was taught to walk seductively with her chest pushed out and her ass swaying back and forth with exaggerated movement causing her skirt to flip from side to side exposing more of her ass cheeks. She walked on the beam with books on her head as well as on her hands which were stretched out to the sides. Master X watched her closely and whenever she stumbled or failed to follow his orders to his satisfaction he would zap her with an electric cattle prod. Each time she would fall from the beam while dropping the books and would have to start over. He would not hesitate to use the prod any time she did not perform to his standards. By the time that she was finished with her training she walked like a perfect slut! Walking proudly with head held high her tits bounced like Jello as she swished her ass from side to side while keeping her tall stiletto heels in line on the board. She will soon cause men to cum in their pants as they watch her walking on the street. Master X was pleased with his work. She will become a fine slut indeed!

As for her slut training it was now in overdrive. Master X made sure that she was in a constant state of arousal. He forced her to orgasm several times per day with increasing frequency. By the time that she was finished training he would merely snap his fingers and she would start to become wet with anticipation. Her orgasms were spaced only one hour apart which left little time for other training or chores. Master would snap his fingers, sometimes, at the most inopportune times ordering her to masturbate immediately with no regard to her situation or who might be present. She learned how to work her pussy like an expert and looked forward bringing herself off. It was also discovered that this routine had carried itself over into her sleep as Master heard moaning coming from her quarters only to find her masturbating in her sleep. She was naked with her hands between her legs and after she came she continued sleeping in that position with a smile of pleasure on her face.

Master X would sometimes call Will in from the yard to give her a good hard fuck which she enjoyed. He also allowed Heidi to join her for some passionate love making under his watchful eye. Both women loved the tenderness of being together which was in contrast to the hard sex and rough training that they have both endured. When nobody was around to help attend to her needs than she could ride a Sybian which is a vibrating device with a saddle like seat and attachments that women sit on that is kept in the dungeon. She has been seen riding it continuously through three thunderous orgasms turning the controller up with each. Needless to say she absolutely loves it!

Fannie is now nearing the end of her training. She is now an adequate and obedient slave as well as a true and wanton slut! She has now fully transformed from that hard working and loving housewife to whore that is controlled by not only her Master but by her ravenous cunt as well!

She will soon find out that her toughest test still lies ahead.

Will she be able to handle what is in store for her?

(I hope that you are enjoying these chapters of Fannie's slut/slave training. Again I must thank everyone that has written me about how you enjoy these stories and I hope to hear from you again. If you have not written yet but would like to contact me I would love to hear from you! As always I thank you for your positive feedback and votes as it encourages me to keep writing for you. I believe that the next chapter will be one of the best yet as it pertains to Fannie's final test-SHE WILL ENDURE TOTAL HUMILIATION AND DEGREDATION IN PUBLIC. It might be a bit rough but I am sure that most of you will enjoy it!)