Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could barely contain my excitement, as I rasped out, hoarsely, "Talk about 'behind my back,' just what are you two doing back there?"

"You'll see, now lift your legs up so that I can get your undies all the way off."

After sliding my boxer-briefs off, she spanked my ass again, and commanded gently, "Time to get your hard tushy up, so lover can play."

Shannon didn't have to ask twice, as I got up on my knees without hesitation. Shannon was lifted up along with my ass, as she had laid her chest on my back, and continued to kiss and lick me around the top of my buttocks. Squeezing and kneading each cheek with a hand, she commented, breathlessly, "Ooh, such a tight little tushy. Your lover missed your tight little tushy. Did you miss lover's hard prick sliding into your tight little tushy?"

I didn't answer her. She had me burning with such total desire for her. I couldn't stay passive, taking her sensual teases without doing something.

Trying to shift around so that I could sink my face into her warm pussy, she spanked me very hard, stopping me. Then in a tone of amusement mixed with false anger, she said, "Don't move again, or I'll really spank that tight ass of yours. Your lover told me he likes to fuck you doggy, and doggy is how I what to watch."

"Jesus, when did you get to be such an alpha-girl Dom? Maybe I should get you a pair of knee-highs and a whip."

"I'm sorry," she said, her voice full or concern, "Too much?" The old Shannon was back momentarily, afraid she had overplayed her fantasy.

"Are you kidding? No! It's just different and unexpected. If I could, I'd kiss you."

Frisky, alpha-girl Dom Shannon responded, "No, no, no, we can't keep lover waiting. You can kiss me after."

"After what?" I teased.

"After I watch him have his way with you, silly."

I felt her tickling my perineum with the tip of her dildo, sending sweet tingles throughout my groin.

"Oops, there's his dick," she said, sweetly, "He's such a naughty tease with his oh, so hard dick."

Shannon traced the tip of the dildo all around my groin, and then shifted her attention lower by running it all along my testicles.

Seeing the effect it had on me as my balls tightened, Shannon giggled. "It looks so hot watching him tease you with his dick, and he so much wants to fuck you. He's begging me for permission with his bedroom eyes to fuck you."

Jesus, she had me on fire with all of her slutty Dom banter. There was one thing she always avoided saying, and I wanted her to say it now, "Shannon, call it a cock, baby. I want to hear you call it a cock."

"You want me to call it a cock?"

"Yes. I like the way it rolls off your tongue when you say it."

"You like it when your cock rolls off my tongue?" she teased.

"That too."

"Okay. I'll ask again, do you want your lover's very hardcock in your very tight ass?"

"Yes!"

"How far up your ass do you want his very hard cock?"

She was killing me with her teasing, as I stuttered from absolute arousal, "J-Jesus, tell him to stick it all the way in!"

She stopped her tease with the dildo for a minute to squirt some lube in and around my ass. When I felt the first, subtle prod of the dildo against my asshole, she teased me again, "Say please."

I answered, laughingly, "Please...be using the normal-sized dildo."

Shannon laughed. I'm sure a heavy refrain of, 'Turnabout is fair play,' is running though her mind, now. Getting revenge for all those times I did her through the backdoor.

She eased it into me, slowly and gently. Then cooed softly when she had finally inserted the dildo into me as far as it could go.

As for me, I'd fallen deeper into a sexual fog of bliss with each passing inch it was inserted, and let out one, low moan when it was fully in.

She didn't pump the dildo at first. Instead, she just held it fully within me with a firm hand, while gently shifting it about.

Shannon said, softly, "Ooh, is he doing a little cock flex for you? Is he flexing those fat cock muscles, making it all tingly inside? Oh, yes he is, just like the ones you do to me."

After her teasing words, I felt her other hand slip along my abdomen right before she cupped my balls in her palm. Running a finger or two around my perineum, she continued to jiggle the dildo. I just about came with that little technique.

"Ooh, my baby's so nice and hard. Come, lover boy, fuck your lover's ass, for me. Slow and gentle like a good lover."

Shannon slowly slid the dildo within my ass.

Immediately, I felt that sweet, tingling sensation of pleasure growing deep within me. A pleasure I had only experienced in my bachelor days. This time, however, it was made even more intense because it was my sweet wife, the newly crafted voyeur Dom, imparting the bliss.

Even more than the physical feeling of ecstasy centered in my ass, there's an emotional force working within me that's far greater.

I could tell she was totally turned on in the extreme by what she was doing to me. I heard her arousal in the way her breath quickened each time she plunged the phallus deeper into me, and felt it against my back as warm moisture seeped from her groin and through her panties. There could be no more doubt, if there ever was any. She had totally accepted my nature, and diving head long into it, swam gleefully about its warm waters.

Her palm soon gave way to her fingers, tips and nails, as they continued to dance and stroke me lovingly; tracing all around my tightening balls. Kissing me sweetly on my buttock, she breathed, "They're so tight and full. Lover must be fucking you well. It's time to fuck him harder, lover."

Immediately, I felt my arousal screaming toward climax as Shannon pumped the dildo at an ever-increasing rate. She would also mix up her technique, further driving me into a sexual fog of forgetfulness, when, at times, she'd push the dildo all the way in, very hard and very rapid. Then, while fully inserted, she'd jiggle the phallus about, pressing the tip hard against my anal walls and prostate before renewing the same constant pumping rhythm as before. The act forced pre-ejaculate fluid to emerge from my cock as steady stream.

Shannon giggled, while saying, "You like it when your boyfriend tickles your insides, don't you? I can tell, you're dripping all over my arm."

She kept teasing me with her words, as she slowly slid her hand further down and along my shaft.

Shannon pumped the dildo even faster, while saying, "That's right lover, fuck his ass hard and fast. Fuck it! Fuck it! Oh my, I think your lover is going to come. Do you want him to come deep in your ass?"

My mind was in such a fog I didn't hear her.

She pulled the dildo fully out of my ass, and said with mock harshness, "Lover's not fucking you anymore until you answer. Do you want him to come deep in your ass?"

"Fuck yes!" I almost screamed.

She renewed the rapid thrusting with the dildo, while she ringed the shaft of my cock between her thumb and fingers. I added my own hip thrust as she pumped the dildo, trying to push my cockhead through her caressing hand to make myself come.

Shannon knew what I was trying to do, and kept pulling her hand away teasingly, while saying, "That's right, fuck my hand while your lover fucks your ass. Come on baby, fuck it harder. Picture it as my pussy. That's right, fuck my pussy while your boyfriend fucks you."

When I really started thrusting my hips, Shannon pushed the dildo all the way into my ass and held it in place.

"Do you feel it, honey? Your lover's pumping all his hot come deep in your ass. Now, fill my pussy with yours!"

She tightened the ring around my sliding cock...

I had rarely experienced an orgasm as intense and long lasting as that. Much of it shot well forward, hitting me about the chest, and even along my neck and under my chin.

As I slumped down on the bed, Shannon went to the bathroom to clean the mess off her arm. Above the running faucet, I heard her ask, "Is it always this much when you get...you know...fucked there?"

I answered breathlessly, and still slightly dazed, "Sometimes. You doing the fucking added to it. So, I take it that perusing the gay websites wasn't a total turnoff for you."

Climbing back into bed with a wet washcloth, she wiped the cum from my neck and chest, before responding, "A bit raw and formalistic."

"Welcome to porn."

"As you can tell, I really liked the butt fucking vids. Thinking of you and another guy...you know...that way..."

She didn't finish, as I saw her blush. The old Shannon was back. I kissed her deeply.

"You know, when I was active, I preferred oral sex and topping, but with you it all seemed right."

"Topping?"

"A top takes the dominant role. A bottom...well, that's what you just did to me. So, you still want to watch?"

"Hell yes!"

********

In the following weeks, Shannon and I continued to talk about our options, deciding it would be better to find a guy outside our close circle of friends.

Before I attempt trolling gay bars or putting advertisements in the personals for a fuck buddy, I thought I would try to make inroads with a guy I knew from work.

Todd Hastings and I had worked together for a number of years. He is an all-round nice guy with a good sense of humor, good looking, and had a similar body type as me. A loner, though. Except for the occasional office party, he kept to himself after hours. I had a suspicion like most from the office that Todd might be gay. We came by that conclusion mostly because he's close to my age, but as far as anyone knew, had never married.

"What do you think of Todd Hastings from work?" I finally asked Shannon one day.

She thought for a moment, then asked, "I don't know. Is he the quiet one or the short one?"

"The quiet one. Cleft chin, dark hair, but going gray at the temples."

"Oh yeah, what about him?"

After weeks of talking about it with her, I could only roll my eyes.

"Oh!" Now she got it.

Looking me over while rubbing her chin in a thoughtful manner, she said, "Hmm...yes, I can see you and him together. Now the question is, do you see you and him together?"

"You know after weeks of talking and thinking about this, I can even see me and Danny DeVito together."

She responded, laughingly, "Now that you mention it, even I can see you and Danny together. You think he would be willing?"

"I doubt it. He's pretty busy with that comedy show...Philadelphia, something or other. Plus, I think he's married."

"Don't be a smart ass."

"As for Todd, I don't know, but let's find out. I'll invite him over for dinner on Friday. The worse that can happen is he'll say no."

The invitation was easy enough. Todd accepted without hesitation, although he expressed surprise he was the only one from work who was invited. My real problem between now and Friday was figuring out how to approach him about Shannon's and my desires. Every time I played a scenario out in my head, no matter how august or witty the banter, it always came out sounding like,Hey Todd, can I suck your cock?

By Friday, I still hadn't figured out a suitable way of asking him.

Dinner started out awkward. Todd seemed even more reserved than usual and Shannon and I were nervous as hell, but after a couple of glasses of wine we began to loosen up. We traded stories. Mostly about how we spent our youth, and what we wanted to achieve in the future. By the end of the meal, we were all comfortable with each other.

I got everyone a brandy as we moved to the living room. Shannon made it a point to sit in a chair on the other side of the room, while I sat on the couch with Todd. By the look he gave, I could tell that the arrangement surprised him, but he didn't say anything. I did most of the talking as Shannon sat quietly, sipping her brandy.

"When you were talking about your sister's wedding, I couldn't help wondering why you never married."

Todd responded with a reflective tone, "Oh, I guess I never found anyone I was really compatible with. I'm still looking, though, but I kind of like being a bachelor."

Okay, one fact about him checked off.

"Are you seeing anyone now?"

"Not really. Well, no one serious. Why, you two know someone who needs a date? Is that what this dinner's about?"

Good, no significant other in his life. Now for the 'Gay' question.

"No, I was just curious. It's just that some at work find it odd you've never married, or come to any company functions with a...you know...friend."

Todd guessed my mind to a degree, and said, defensively, "So that's what this diner is about. I was wondering when someone from the office was going to ask. Yes, I'm gay. Is there going to be a problem with it at work?"

Smiling, I reassured him, "No. In fact, most people at work already assume you are. We invited you here for a slightly different reason."

I paused for a moment, trying one last time to come up with the most delicate way of asking him without making him feel uncomfortable.

At that moment, Shannon decided to take a more direct tack—bless her heart—the alpha-girl Dom in full bloom.

"Todd, what do you think of John?"

Taken aback by Shannon's apparent change in the direction of the conversation, Todd stammered, "Ah...well...I...ah...great. I think John's a great guy. I always enjoy working with him on projects."

"Do you find John good looking?"

Todd's eyes turned downward in embarrassment, as he answered, "That's kind of personal, don't you think."

Seeing his reaction, Shannon responded, lightheartedly, "It's all right if you do. I won't be jealous."

Looking her directly in the eyes, he answered, "I've always found John attractive. Where's this going, Shannon?"

Shannon leaned far forward, staring back into his eyes. A total look of seriousness donned her face, as she answered, "Where this is going is simple. John is bisexual, and if it's agreeable to you, I would like to watch you and he make love."

Shannon barely finished her sentence before Todd turn toward me, and without saying a word, pushed his lips into mine.

His move took me completely by surprise. For the first few moments I didn't do anything, just sat, wide-eyed, receiving his kiss. However, as the moments passed and I felt his soft lips against mine, his warm breath brushing my cheek, and his five o'clock shadow scratching my chin, my surprise quickly turned to lust. When I opened my mouth to receive his tongue, our lust burst unabated, blinding and hot, igniting all of us as an acetylene torch.

"That is so fucking hot!" Shannon remarked, loudly, as Todd and I wrapped our arms around each other, falling deeper into our embrace.

When we finally disengaged from our kiss, I said to Todd in a teasing manner, "I guess you do find me attractive."

Unexpectedly, I saw his eyes water, as he said, "You have no idea. I can't tell you how many times I've dreamed of this...all of this with you."

I stared into his face for a long time, stunned by his declaration. The seconds continued to tick by as I reflected on his words.

It's not every day you find that, all along, you've held someone's heart in your hands. How easy would it have been for me to have crushed it with an inadvertent phrase or gesture when we were working together? The thought made me feel uneasy at how delicate the web of life can be. One wrong deed or misplaced word, and as with a sudden, stiff breeze, the webbing snaps; a budding relationship possibly destroyed.

Seeing the depth of feeling he had for me in his eyes, I felt my own eyes watering.

Most times, the world appears filled with nothing but lies and hate. Imparting to all those who occupy it feelings of utter dread and pain. And it seems whoever, or whatever, controls this sphere, could not care a whit at what happens here, ever looking down with such bored indifference. Then, there are those rare, magical moments like this one. When the gods or fate or whatever, actually smile down on us and make things right. It is at these times that life is its most transcendent and beautiful, and wholly worth living.

Todd wiped his eyes, as he said, "I'm sorry. My emotions got the better of me. I shouldn't have said that. Stupid of me to tell you this now, of all times."

Shannon was also moved. Sitting on my knee, she took his hand, saying to him, sympathetically, "That's all right, Todd. You should say these things, and get them out in the open. John and I are finding out how wasteful it is keeping secrets."

I looked at Shannon as she held Todd's hand, consoling him, and wondered what she really must be feeling. It was one thing to invite a person over to fulfill some lustful desires. It was quite another thing to realize that person may be in love with your husband. I wanted to talk to her about this, but not in front of Todd.

As such, I said to the two of them, "Maybe we should do this some other time when our emotions aren't as strong."

She looked at me for a long time with an inquisitive expression. Then, guessing my mind, said, "You are such a sweet man for worrying. This is unexpected and it blows me away, but I think I can handle it."

"Are you sure?"

Putting a hand on my cheek, she smiled while answering, "We'll see how things go for now." Then, she added in a teasing manner, "Or should I ever be worried of you two running off together?"

I wanted to kiss her more in that moment than in any other in our marriage. "Only if you stop loving me."

Now, her eyes watered. She kissed me hard, and said, "I doubt that could ever happen."

Wiping her tears away, she turned back toward Todd. I can tell the alpha-girl Dom is back, as she asks, "You didn't answer my question before. Do you mind if I watch you and my husband fuck?"

He smiled mischievously, while slowly shaking his head.

Grabbing us both by the hand, Shannon led us to the bedroom.

Sitting in her vanity chair at the foot of the bed, she said to us, "I want to see that kiss again. Come here you two. Stand in front of me and kiss like lovers should."

As Todd wrapped his arms around my waist, he asked with a grin, "Is she going to do this all night?"

"I'm afraid so."

"Good."

We fell into a long passionate kiss, pushing our tongues in and out of our mouths with complete recklessness. At the same time, we fumbled with each other's clothes.

Shannon remained quiet. So quiet, I had forgotten she was in the room, steeped as I was in Todd's embrace with my head spinning. It was only when our pants fell around our ankles did she make her presence known.

"Keep kissing Lovers. I'll help you the rest of the way."

She held my pants to the floor, allowing me to step out of them, and did the same for my underwear. Then, kissing me sweetly on the hip, she attended to Todd before sitting back in the chair.

Shannon gave no reaction at seeing Todd's cock. No sound of either awe or disappointment—the sneaky bitch.

Grabbing Todd's buttocks with a hand, I pulled his hips into mine. The first contact with our groins was amazing, and we both let out a low moan as our cocks crushed together and against our bodies. His cock was warm, almost hot against my skin, compared to the coolness of the room. It took all my strength of will not to hurry things by dropping to my knees and just start servicing him.

Wrapping his arms around my neck as we continued to kiss, Todd ran his fingers through my hair just as Shannon does. Latching both hands on his buttocks, I pulled his hips even tighter against me, all while I roughly kneaded and massaged his ass. Shannon let out a loud sigh as we continued to kiss, grinding our cocks against each other.

Finally, we disengaged from the kiss to look at ourselves for the first time. Though I was smooth, Todd sported some chest hair, with a narrow patch running straight down his abdomen. It would have ended at his pubic hair, except that he didn't have any.