Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

"What is it?"

Sheepishly, she said, "Well I ah...I ah...sorta'...you know...already came again...and a third time."

"When?"

"Before, when I was watching you blow Todd." Staring into my face, she added, defensively, "Hey, don't look at me like that. You can't believe how hot it made me watching you. I couldn't help myself."

I laughed. "God, what a horny little housefrau you are. So full of surprises. Well, I didn't see any of them. So you're coming for me now."

Kissing me again, she said, "Well, I'm not going to argue with you."

"Good girl. Get one of my neckties."

Sliding over to Todd, I cupped his balls in my palm while running my thumb along his cock. Except for a slight twitch from my first touch, it lay motionless.

"How long do you need before you recharge your batteries?"

He covered his eyes with an arm, and chuckled. "It varies. Tonight, though, it shouldn't take me long at all."

Running a hand down his chest, I finished my quick exploration of his body by cupping his balls in my hand again. "What did you say? Oh yeah,I'm not that gay. That was funny."

Todd looked at me thoughtfully before responding, "I still find a lot of women attractive, some even sexually. But I was never comfortable with them, inside or outside the bedroom. I found it easier with men. So I decided a long time ago that I'm gay."

Kissing him about his bare pubis, I'd occasionally take short excursions to kiss and lick his flaccid cock. "It's okay for you then, with the two of us? One thing we don't want is to make you feel uncomfortable."

"I don't see how you can do that. I haven't felt this turned on since the first time I went down on a guy. It's just that I haven't had much practice with women, so you'll have to be patient with me."

Patients, he asks for. I almost laughed at the irony of his request. This whole time, being married to Shannon and a nonpracticing bisexual, if there's one thing I've learned how to be is...

"You won't believe how patient I can be, and we have plenty of time to practice," I said.

Continuing to kiss and lick at his cock, I could feel it beginning to stiffen, gradually rising up off his abdomen to greet my lips.

Laughingly, Todd commented, "There he goes. See, I told you it wouldn't take long."

I continued sucking on him, helping his cock along to full hardness. Then, I said loudly toward the bathroom, "Hey, what's taking so long?"

"I have to pee," came Shannon's muted reply.

I continued to yell into the bathroom, "Bring two ties!"

"What?"

"I said, bring two ties! Not one tie, but two!"

"What have you got on your mind," Todd asked, with a grin.

"Time to give you some practice. Just follow my lead. Whatever you do, try not to get anything too close to her face. Try not to say anything, either. Don't moan, grunt, or even cough. I don't want her guessing who's doing what to her."

I was back to playing with Todd's cock when Shannon finally returned. Throwing the two ties next to me, she said, using a mock tone of jealousy, "Look at that. I'm only gone a few minutes, and already you two are back at it without me. I can see I've got some real competition for your affection."

"Only a little," I said, as I gave her a kiss, "Now, I want you to sit on your heels in the middle of the bed...that's right...spread your knees wider...good."

As Shannon complied, I blindfolded her and bound her wrists behind her back with my ties. I then pulled Todd off the bed, momentarily leaving her alone.

When she felt us get off the bed, she asked, "Okay, what are you two doing?"

"You'll see. Don't try to peek, and stay on your knees for the time being. Todd and I are going to have so much fun with you."

Nervous and unsure of what Todd and I had in mind, her head swiveled about rapidly, as she pointed an ear or a blindfolded eye about the room, trying to determine where we were.

We watched her in silence for a while. It was so quiet in the room we could easily hear Shannon's shallow breaths of anticipation. Only until she began to fidget with her head again, did we get back on the bed with her.

Todd and I each took a side. It was amazing when we touched her for the first time, almost as an electric charge. Shannon inhaled sharply and her skin erupted into gooseflesh the moment I touched my fingertips to her hardened nipple.

All we did at the start was gently run our fingertips around her body. Front and back, from shoulders to stomach and buttocks, never staying in one place for very long. Todd and I purposefully avoided her groin, crawling a hand along her mons or on the tops of her thighs, but never going between them.

Every now and again, Todd, or I, or both of us together would lean into her, and kiss or lick various parts of her body. Each time I ventured close to her thighs she'd widen her stance a little, begging me to go further between her legs with my lips. Todd continually put soft kisses and licks to the small of her back and the top of her buttocks as he raked his fingertips across a breast. Shannon arched her back, pushing both her breasts and bottom out, pressing each firmer into his massaging hand or mouth.

It wasn't long before we had Shannon shivering with anticipation, her breathing coming as short, shallow pants.

Laying her on her back, we concentrated on her breasts. Massaging, kneading, kissing, and licking them, sometimes both of us on the same one, passing a nipple between us while sucking hard on either side. Now, our play became a bit rough, as we squeezed her tits firmly with both hands while raking our teeth across her areola, biting gently at her nipples, or sucking on them so hard we made a popping sound each time our mouth came off her.

She gasped and squirmed each time we took one of her breasts full in the mouth, sucking hard while flicking a tongue across them. When she arched her back, pushing her breasts further into the air, did I allow my hand to explore her vulva.

The second she felt my hand at her mons, Shannon spread her legs wide, while uttering an almost joyful moan of relief. Seeing what I was doing, Todd followed me with his hand. When we slid our hands further down and between her legs, as if by reflex, Shannon brought her knees further up to where they almost touched her chest.

Resting an arm on her exposed thigh so that her leg would stay high and wide, I gently ran a finger of two all along the slick folds of her pussy, but always making sure to avoid her clit. She moaned loudly, and for the first time since we started, she begged we attend to her with a harsher hand. "Please. You're killing me with this. Touch me harder. Bite my nipples. Please, do something more!"

We found it difficult not to let on who is where; difficult not to laugh, taunt, or respond in a teasing manner to her pleas. However, we ignored her wants, and continued to slide gentle fingers around her pussy, Todd's hand on his side, mine on the other, as we each sucked and licked a breast.

I had rarely seen, heard or felt Shannon in a higher state of arousal. She moaned and babbled constantly, extolling and mumbling for Todd and I to flick her clit or bite on her nipples with abandon—continual pleas we continued to ignore. A thin sheen of sweat had developed over her face and across her chest, giving us a wonderful seasoning as we feasted lovingly on her swelling mounds. Her body was in constant motion, twitching, writhing, and shifting about. No matter where Todd or I placed a tongue, our lips, or a finger, that spot would erupt in goose bumps, sending shivers throughout her body.

Shannon was more than ripe for what I wanted to do next.

Indicating to Todd that he should lie back, I pulled Shannon up and positioned her on top of him so that she straddled his groin.

For the moment, I lay close to Todd, keeping my head near his as I held his cock, teasing her pussy with it.

"What are you two doing?" she asked through stuttering pants.

I didn't answer at first. Todd was playing his part well, remaining as quiet as he could. He did kiss my cheek, though, and I felt him crack a smile as I continued to run his cockhead between her drenched labia.

Finally, I told her, "Just sit on my stick, baby. It's time to have some fun."

Shannon shifted her pelvis around trying to get a bead on what she thought was my cock. When she felt Todd's cockhead rimming her hole, she slowly sat down, uttering a long, low moan in the process.

Shannon just sat for a while with Todd fully inside of her. I wondered if Todd felt different to her, and that's why she was waiting, or was she just taking a moment to feel the bliss of having something finally filling her after being in such an overexcited state all evening. She didn't give me a clue either way.

She tried to lay her head down onto Todd's chest, but I wrapped an arm around her breasts, pulling her back into an upright position, as well as giving her support. I spanked her bottom, making her yelp in surprise, a subtle signal she should start moving her hips.

Todd remained still at first. A smile creased his lips as he watched Shannon begin a nice, slow pelvic roll.

I still had an arm wrapped around her, as she moaned a plea, "Todd, please play with my tits."

Our misdirection worked.

As I cupped a breast in each of my hands, Shannon increased the force and tempo of her pelvic thrusts.

"That feels so good, Todd," she said though a long moan. Turning her head to the side, an impish smile crossed her lips, as she teased, "You're very good. Your hands are so soft and gentle. Are you sure you don't like girls?"

I almost burst out laughing, given I've been bugging Todd all night about being comfortable around women in bed. Todd just rolled his eyes and bit his tongue.

She pleaded to us, again, "Pinch my nipples, please Todd. That's it. Oh, that's it. Fuck me John. Fuck me baby. Pound my pussy. I'm getting so close."

As Todd began his thrusting, Shannon went still, allowing him to push her to the top on his own.

She threw her head back, almost clipping my chin, as she repeatedly said, "Oh my...oh my...oh my."

Seeing and hearing Shannon's reaction, spurred Todd on. Grabbing her by the thighs, he began fucking up into her with ever rapid and hard thrusts.

I held her tight against me, crushing her tits together as I flicked at her hard nipples. She arched her back further, pushing her tits even harder against my hands.

"Almost there...almost there...almost there...oh god, I'm almost there," she squealed with delight.

I could feel her hands fishing around my stomach, looking for my cock, but it was pressed deeply into the side of her buttocks, as I held her tight against me.

She pleaded between large gasps, "Give me your cock, Todd! I want to feel your cock as I come!"

There was so much I wanted to do to her. Assorted images of naughty acts all flashed through my mind at once as I held her. Mostly, I desired to stand up and have her suck my cock while Todd worked her over, or better still, slide my cock deep into her lubed ass so that we could both work her over.

However, there's plenty of time for all that later. I wanted this moment to be just about her—my love—for her pleasure, alone.

Ignoring her request, I pressed my erection even deeper into her flesh, keeping it away from her roving hands.

Sweat was forming all across Todd's face and chest. I could tell from the deep-red flush of his face that he was getting tired, and couldn't keep up his hard, rapid pace much longer.

Applying the coup de grâce, I pushed Shannon's clitoris down. Then holding it against Todd's rapidly pumping cock with my finger, I added a finger massage to her in the process.

Immediately, Shannon began yelling, "Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh...," and just as suddenly as her crescendo started, it stop in mid-chant.

She froze, going completely still and quiet in my arms. Her head's tipped to the ceiling while her mouth's stamped open into an over-exaggerated 'O.' Only when the intermittent waves of her climaxes rippled through her, one followed by another, did she show signs of life; each time shuddering in my arms as she gasped loudly for another breath. The final wave hit her with such force that she nearly wrested out of my grip as her body violently shook.

Through her whole release, Todd continued to fuck her, but with a slower, more thoughtful deliberation. Toward the end, I began hearing the loud sloshing sounds made as his cock continued to slide within her saturated pussy. Their ejaculate, one clear, the other milky, oozed out from around his cock to pool and mingle on his stomach.

Feeling her going limp, I untied her wrists and let her slump forward. When she felt Todd's chest hair against a cheek, she knew she'd been had.

Springing off Todd, she ripped the blindfold off, while saying, "Oh you sneaky bastards!"

Pushing me onto my back, she straddled my chest while holding down my shoulders. Lifting an eyebrow while giving me that same, saucy, half grin from before, she said, "Maybe I should invite one of my girlfriends here, and we could do the same to you."

"You're such a tease."

"Maybe...maybe not," she answered slyly, "We'll see. Until then, I think I'd like a second go with the ties."

"Not yet my horny housefrau, I believe you and Todd owe me a favor or two."

By now, I so overexcited that it didn't take them long to 'pay back' the favor. They both worked me over well, each giving me a deep, slow blowjob in turn, and ending with that wonderful cockhead flicking with their tongues.

Shannon let Todd finish me off, as she brought her face toward mine. Her lips and chin covered with my ejaculate. Kissing me with her cum covered lips, she emptied a mouthful of cum into me, following it deep with her tongue.

After we cleaned each other, she said, "Okay, that's the second hottest thing I did tonight, helping your lover give you a blowjob."

We spent some time talking about where we should go with our newfound relationship; although, we really didn't resolve much of anything that night before the next round of 'sexcapades' started. We were all having way too much fun with each other to bother with the details. Besides, we had the whole weekend to figure things out.

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers