Awakenings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,989 Followers

I didn't have a lot of experience giving blowjobs, only once with Mr. Kelty to be exact, but I'm pretty sure I was doing a good job by the way he was groaning and thrusting in and out of my mouth. I went faster and faster keeping my lips wrapped tightly around him. I slid my hands around him and dug my fingers firmly into his powerful ass cheeks to guide his thrusting motions.

"Oh fuck... oh god Jenny... I'm going to cum... uh... uh... AAARRRGGGHHH..."

I felt him swell and heard his grunt. Hot cum exploded into my mouth with such force that I choked. Some actually came shooting out from my nose. John continued to spray spurt after spurt into my mouth until it was seeping from my lips and drooling down my chin. It seemed like John shot twice the amount of cum into my mouth than Mr. Kelty had, but I kept my lips clamped tightly around him until he was drained.

My pussy was about to explode. I reached between my legs and rubbed my clit with his cock still in my mouth. I expected him to go soft because that's what I had been told would happen after a boy shoots, but John's cock stayed hard as a rock. The pressure in my belly continued to build until it exploded like an overheated boiler. I fell forward gasping and shrieking as my body trembled in a series of uncontrollable spasms.

I was still trying to catch my breath when John put his hands under my arms from behind and lifted me off the ground. He bent me over the kitchen counter and pulled up the back of my skirt. His swollen knob parted my folds and lodged in my opening. I was about to lose my virginity to my brother. I didn't care. I needed to get fucked.

I felt my pussy stretch open as he shoved his cock inside me. I was tight but he continued to plow deeper and deeper stretching me open to accommodate his size. I pushed back against him until he was all the way inside me. My head was pounding from the pleasure of being filled with a big hard cock for the first time. It was even more incredible than I thought it would be.

He pulled out and pushed back in me a little at a time until finally the entire length of his cock was plunging into my pussy on each thrust. He did it again and again and again, going faster and faster with each thrust. I moved with him driving him deeper and deeper until I felt him bottom out against my cervix. I was out of control with pleasure, gasping and squealing and shouting out what I wanted him to do to me.

"Fuck me... fuck me hard... yes... yes... I love your big hard cock... shove it up my cunt... ooooohhhhhhhh... aaaahhhhhhh..."

I had never dreamed that fucking could be so unbelievable. Mr. Kelty's fingers and tongue did incredible things to me, but having a cock in my pussy was over the top good. My brother pounded his hard meat deep into my cunt sending me to places I didn't know existed. The first orgasm hit with the force of a tsunami. After that, it was one orgasm after the next until I could barely breathe.

Wet squishing sounds filled the air as pussy juice poured from my cunt and streamed down my thighs. He kept going and going until I was barely conscious. At last he pulled out. He turned me around on wobbly legs so I was facing him. John reached behind me and grabbed my ass cheeks, lifting me into the air. I put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He lowered my pussy down the length of his hard cock, burying it deep inside me.

My brother fucked me as we staggered across the kitchen. He slammed my back against the wall and continued to drive his cock up my cunt. I could feel my body jerking up the side on each powerful thrust. I dug my fingernails into his shoulders and my heels into his ass cheeks as one orgasm after another ripped through my body. The pleasure was so intense I could barely stand it, but I never wanted it to end either.

"Oh fuck... I'm going to cum.."

My brother quickly pulled out and lowered me to the ground. My legs were too weak to stand so I sat down with my back against the wall. John wrapped a hand around his cock and aimed it at my face. Hot cum exploded from the tip shooting up the side of my nose and across my forehead into my hair. A second, third and fourth blast covered my face until it was drooling down my cheeks and dripping from my chin. He shoved it into my mouth and drained the last few ounces.

John fastened his jeans and left without saying a word. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Cum was dripping down my face and drooling from my chin onto my top. I licked a glob that was hanging on my upper lip. Looking at the cum-slut in front of me was exciting. I slid a hand between my legs, rubbed my clit, and watched the cum-slut have another orgasm.

*******************************

That night I lay awake unable to sleep. I got up to pee. As I was walking down the hall, I heard sounds coming from my parent's bedroom. I put my ear to the door and could hear the bed springs squeaking. Mom was gasping and moaning and saying things I had never heard her say..

"Fuck me baby... fuck me hard with that big cock... oh shit, it feels so good up my cunt. Oh god, I'm gonna cum... give it to me baby... yes... YES... AAAAAAHHHH... UUUNNNGGGHHH."

I cracked the door open and peeked inside. The bedside lamp was on so I had a really good view. Dad was on top. Mom's legs were pinned to her shoulders. Her feet were shaking as he continued to pound his cock into her pussy. When Dad finally pulled out I gasped. He was huge - longer than Mr. Kelty and as big around as my wrist.

Dad rolled Mom onto her stomach, grabbed her hips, and lifted her ass in the air. He plunged his gigantic cock into her cunt from the rear. Mom desperately clung to the headboard. She was squealing and gasping as Dad repeatedly hammered her from behind. He reached around and squeezed Mom's big tits which were hanging from her chest like grapefruits. I heard him grunt and as he filled Mom with spurt after spurt of cum.

"Oh fuck, yes... I can feel your cum squirting into my cunt. Oh baby, shoot it in me... oh my god... oh... oh... AAAGGGHHHHH... UUUNNNGGGHHHH...."

They thrashed around on the bed for several more seconds until he finished dumping a huge load up her cunt. Dad rolled onto his back. I watched his glistening shaft slowly deflate. Mom, after catching her breath, rolled over and licked him clean. I returned to my room and fingered my pussy to a less than satisfying orgasm. I desperately needed a cock. Fortunately, I knew just where to find one.

After peeing, I went into John's room and pulled back his covers. He was asleep and completely naked. The nightlight illuminated his cock laying limp on the side of his thigh. I reached out to touch it and felt it twitch. I carefully crawled up on the bed and licked it with my tongue. His cock grew bigger. I took it into my mouth and felt it grow hard between my lips.

My brother slowly stirred to life. When he realized I was sucking his cock, he put his hands on the back of my head to guide my mouth up and down his length. He became more forceful driving the head of his cock against my tonsils. I had seen porn videos where women took the entire length of a cock into their mouth and decided to try, but gagged each time he pushed it into my throat.

John pulled one my legs over his head. I felt something warm and wet probing my cunt and realized it was my brother's tongue. I ground against his mouth as he licked and sucked my dripping pussy. I continued to attack his cock with my mouth but it was hard to concentrate because of what he was doing to my pussy. When he shoved two fingers up my cunt I lost it. My pussy exploded into his mouth. I could feel his tongue eagerly lapping up the juices.

John rolled me off him and mounted me from the top. I spread my legs and lifted my knees. The tip of John's cock found my open pussylips. He plunged his hard meat deep into my body. I wrapped my arms and legs tightly around him. His cock slammed repeatedly in and out of my steamy cunt. Our lips and tongues met in a wet kiss. I could taste my pussy juices on his mouth which just added to my pleasure.

"Hey, sis." John said pulling his cock out of my pussy, "Roll over so I can fuck you dog style."

I got on my stomach and tilted my ass in the air. John got behind me and pressed his cock between my slimy cunt lips. He easily slid deep inside me and fucked me hard. I lifted my ass and pushed back against him each time drawing him deeper and deeper with each thrust.

"Fuck me, John. Harder. Shove your big cock up my juicy cunt... oh god yes... deeper... oooohhhhh... uuuunnnngggghhhhhh...."

I was completely out of control. My head was spinning as wave after wave of pleasure consumed me. His cock continued to pound into me sending me to places I had never been. My fingers clawed at the bed sheets as one orgasm after the next had me shrieking and gasping in desperation.

"Oh fuck... oh god... here I cum..."

John pulled out of my pussy and grunted. Hot cum splattered my back. More landed on my ass cheeks. It seeped down the crevice between them and across my asshole. He kept shooting until he was drained. He rolled onto his back beside me. Remembering what Mom had done to Dad, I got on my knees and sucked his spent cock into my mouth and quickly discovered he was still hard.

I swung a leg over his body, straddled his cock, and rode him to several screaming orgasms. He rolled me onto my back and fucked me hard from on top driving his big cock deep into my pussy on each thrust. We were both sweaty and exhausted when I heard him grunt and felt hot cum filling my pussy until it was seeping out and running down my ass.

"Oh god. I'm sorry sis. I didn't mean to cum inside you."

I was too out of breath to answer, but I wasn't worried. Mom had put me on birth control right after I got my period. She said it was for regularity, but I'm pretty sure she wanted to make sure I didn't get pregnant. That would be a disaster, particularly if my own brother was the father.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,989 Followers
12