All Comments on 'Awakenings Ch. 04'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
All I can say is WoW!!!

Now I love a big cock, sure would love to been in the room with them!! Oh so HOT!! Is the mother going to get in on the act in the next chapter??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
LOVED AWAKENINGS

I am a lesbian who has no desire as regards my own family, but to be involved in a family like this one, maybe be an aunt?, do the mom and daughter and then be fucked by dad and bro would be heaven. I read all the chapters and I wore out my fingers and dildo on this one!!! LOL!!!

onyxessenceonyxessencealmost 16 years ago
Needs editing!

This is a hot story but I couldn't give you full marks because you repeated an entire passage in the first part, and that totally confused me and took me right out of the story. Also, you never explained who the guys were fucking Jenny along with her brother until towards the end. This isn't one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*Family love

I found this story to be every exciting and it could have been our family history.Our extended family had always practiced incest and at early ages we were initiated into the practice. As the oldest of two sons and two daughters in the family I was trained early on to serve the family needs. It began with me sucking off my father while my mother watched and fingered herself. Next I fucked her and sucked the cum out of her pussy. I moved into their bedroom so we could fuck and suck each other during the night. Many times my father would fuck me up the ass while I screwed her. We waited for the daughers to grow up before I took their cherry, followed by my father fucking them and then the three females eating each others cunts. My brother knew the things that were going on and that eventually he'd become part of the family. My dad and I began his training by the three of us sucking each other off, which progressed to us ass fucking each other. From there we got him into fucking Mom and the two sisters. Once he became of age we laid down the family rules - everyone was available for sex anytime, any way to the rest of us. We set up a system which we named "whore slut of the week". Each week one member was put in charge of the sex actions to insure that everyone serviced everyone else which was usually done in an orgy fashion which included pussies, asses and mouths. It was further agreed that any member that wanted sex with an outsider, male or female, it had to occur in the presents of all of us and that we could join in as we desired to do. Should they desire to marry someone from outside that person had to either knock up one of our females or if a female get knocked up by one of our group and would have to prove their loyality to the rest of us by living by the family rules of availability. While we all are much older today we still live as we always have. I married and my brother knocked her up the first time and my father the second. My sisters are still having their sexual needs filled within the current family members.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

om my god these turn me on so much im so wet my pussy is throbbing snapchat me nicolette69

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wet, horny

I got so fucking horny reading this story. There is a park a couple of blocks from here. I went there and sat on .bench. leaned back to accentuate my tits. Legs spread a bit, never wear panties. A guy came over, we started talking. Next thing I knew, I was sucking his cock. I asked if he wanted some pussy. I lay back, spread my legs as he dropped his pants. He slid his cock into my wet tight pussy. We fucked. We both came. He got up, kissed my cheek, thanked me, and left. I saw a guy about 30 feet away, rubbing his crotch. I motioned him over. Asked if he wanted some pussy too, sloppy seconds. I let him fuck me too. As I write this, I have cum dripping out of my pussy. Fucked twice, on a public park bench in the middle of the afternoon.

8letters8lettersover 7 years ago
I've been enjoying the series

The threesome scene with Cindy and the dad was really hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Very hot stuff! Brings back memeories.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
More hot sex...

... with hardly a let up. Don't really know anything about the characters. But that wasn't the purpose of the story, was it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous