Awakenings Ch. 22

Story Info
Trouble with Trent, a tearful goodbye and new friends.
5.3k words
23.3k
11
0

Part 22 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

This story is the twenty-second episode in a series entitled "Awakenings". If you have not read the previous twenty-one episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

I remind you again that I write cuckold stories. While I try to make them loving cuckold stories, they do depict an alternative life style. If you're offended or upset by stories about sexual attitudes and behaviors that are different from your own I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.


During the ensuing days we fell into a comfortable pattern. Amy, Mel and I spent Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at Danny's Lounge. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays I played golf while they entertained men in the cottage.

Jeanne called every evening and we maintained regular email contact with Ruth. Jeanne, Abby and Ruth were making one or two visits a week to Brady's Saloon. David was going with them too. Of course he was always relegated to watching from the bar.

David wanted Ruth to call her old boyfriend, Nick Granger. Ruth was refusing. She wasn't opposed to dating, in fact she was eager to start, but not with Nick. She had too much baggage with him. She felt it would be better for both of them if Nick remained a fantasy.

Abby was dating an attorney she'd met at a charity fund raiser she'd attended with her husband. It wasn't anything serious, the attorney was married too.

Jeanne continued to get together with Trent every Saturday afternoon. She always waited until five o'clock our time to call us. She wanted to be sure that Amy and Mel were finished with their cottage dates before she called. Mel, Amy and I loved hearing about Jeanne's dates with Trent. They were always several hours of rampant lust.

Life progressed smoothly until the Saturday before Christmas. I was leaving for San Antonio the next day. We were waiting for Jeanne's five o'clock telephone call.

Amy, Mel and I were seated on the living room couch in front of the fireplace. I'd built a fire. At the opposite end of the room a Julia Ann movie was playing on the big screen television. Mel had covered the couch with bath towels. The three of us were wearing nothing but sweatshirts. This was our usual attire for Jeanne's Saturday afternoon telephone call. Jeanne adopted similar attire, but her outfit also included a vibrator. She didn't have two other people with her.

I was going to miss Amy and Mel.

At one minute to five the telephone rang. Amy answered. The speaker was switched on. "Hi Jeanne."

"Hi Amy is the speaker on?"

Mel said, "It is. Hi Jeanne."

"Hi Mel."

I said, "Hi Jeanne, how was your date?"

"It was." Jeanne paused for a moment and then she said, "Unsettling."

Suddenly concerned, I asked, "What happened?"

"I ended it with Trent."

Mel asked, "Would you like to tell us about it?"

"I would." We waited. After a moment Jeanne said, "We were following our normal routine. We were having fun. When Trent arrived I sucked his cock. Michael I'm getting good at deep throating. It's not uncomfortable anymore. I'm really starting to enjoy it."

"I'm looking forward to practicing with you next week."

"Me too. Anyway, after I sucked Trent's cock we moved into the bedroom. As soon as we got into bed I started sucking him again. It was only a few minutes before he was fucking me. Trent always recovers quickly from his first orgasm. He likes to cum on my tits so just before he orgasmed he pulled out of me and took off the condom. I masturbated him while he ejaculated on me. Once he was finished I went into the bathroom and cleaned up. When I returned I got back into bed and lay next to him."

Amy said, "So far it sounds like a pretty normal Saturday afternoon for the two of you."

"It was, but then everything changed."

Mel asked, "What happened?"

"We were lying in bed waiting until Trent was hard again so he could do me in my butt. That was how we always liked to finish the afternoon."

I said, "You've been doing that for a month now."

"Yes Michael, I've learned that I love anal sex. I know you prefer pussy fucking, but while we're in San Antonio I really would like it if you'd occasionally do me back there"

"Jeanne, if you enjoy it, I'll enjoy it."

"I'll make sure you enjoy it."

"I'm certain you will."

Mel said, "Jeanne, tell us what happened."

"Yes, I'm sorry. When I'm talking to the three of you it's easy to get side tracked. We were lying in bed together, side by side. Trent and I didn't cuddle and we almost never spoke to each other. Today was different. While we were lying there Trent suddenly sat up and announced that he didn't want me to go to Brady's anymore. He said I was his slut and he didn't want to share me with other men. Michael, I was incredulous."

"I'll bet you were."

"It got worse. He actually had the audacity to tell me that next week in San Antonio he didn't want me to have sex with you. He didn't even want me to let you see me naked."

Mel said, "Uh Oh, I think our game may have backfired."

"That's exactly what happened. I told Trent he was crazy. He was actually surprised by that response. He couldn't understand why I was upset. I'd been telling him that I was doing all those nasty things just for him. Things that I wouldn't even do for my husband. He told me I was supposed to be his slut."

Jeanne paused. After a moment she said, "I explained that yes, I was doing some things for him that I wasn't doing for anyone else, but that was just because I enjoyed being slutty with him. I agreed that I had told him I was his slut, but I reminded him that I'd also made it clear that it was only while we were together."

Amy said, "I gather he didn't accept that."

"He actually got mad. He told me that wasn't enough for him. He wanted me to be his personal slut and he didn't want to share me with anyone else, not even my husband."

Mel said, "Oh my, what did you say?"

"I told him he was acting like a jerk and asked him to leave. He told me he'd leave, but not until after he'd fucked his slut in the ass. I made it clear that wasn't going to happen and ordered him to leave immediately. He grabbed me. For a moment I was scared, but then I had an idea. I told him to get his hands off of me and get out or I'd call his wife. That stopped him."

Grinning, Mel said, "I'll bet it did."

"Trent stared at me. I repeated it. I demanded that he leave immediately or I'd call his wife and I meant it. Suddenly his entire demeanor changed. He scrambled for his clothes. As he was getting dressed he tried to apologize. I told him to shut up and get out. Michael, he tried to force me."

"I know Jeanne. I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you."

"Michael, I think she did a pretty good job of protecting herself."

"You're right Mel she did, but I still wish I'd been there for her."

"I wish you had too Michael, but I created this mess and there are times when I have to live with the consequences."

Amy asked, "Jeanne did Trent leave after he was dressed?"

"He tried to apologize again, but I wasn't having any of it. I told him to get out or I'd immediately call his wife. When Trent heard that his face flushed and then he turned and ran to his car. As he was getting in to it I yelled at him to never call me again."

"Way to go girl." Mel was smiling.

I said, "After Trent left you must have been pretty upset."

"I was Michael. I called Abby. She came right over."

"Are you still upset?"

"No not really, Trent scared me a little, but he didn't actually hurt me. Truthfully I'm glad it happened."

Surprised by that reaction, I said, "You are?"

"Yes I am. I was getting tired of Trent."

"And this ended your affair."

"Yes Michael it did and I'm relieved. I wasn't looking forward to the drama that accompanies a break up."

Mel said, "There was a lot of drama in this breakup."

"Yes, but it was quick drama. It was over in a matter of minutes. Now the affair is finished and we can both move on."

"I'm glad you're not upset."

"I'm not Michael, in fact Abby just poured a glass of wine for both of us."

"Abby's still there?"

"Yes." Jeanne paused. After a moment she said, "I'm sorry, I should have said something. I should have introduced you."

"It's easy to understand why you forgot, but I would like to at least say hello to her."

"Just a moment." There was a pause and then we heard Jeanne say, "Abby they want to say hi to you."

We heard Abby answer, "Oh yes, I'd like that too."

Jeanne said, "Michael, Amy and Mel, this is my friend Abby Martin."

Abby said, "Hello everyone. I've heard so much about all three of you. It's a pleasure to finally get to talk to you."

"Hello Abby, I'm Michael Nolan. I've heard a lot about you too and I'm also pleased to finally get a chance to meet you. Thank you for taking care of my wife this afternoon."

Jeanne said, "Micheal, we take care of each other. We've become close friends.

"I understand that and Abby, I want you to know that it makes me very happy."

"Thank you Michael, most husbands won't let their wives associate with me."

Jeanne said, "Michael's not most husbands."

"He sure as hell isn't. He's the best damned husband ever."

Amy and I looked at Mel. She looked at us and said, "Oops."

Smiling, Amy said, "Abby, I'm Amy Cooper. Please excuse my partner. At times she can be a little exuberant."

"Exuberant? You've called me a lot of things, but you've never called me exuberant."

Jeanne said, "Mel, I thought all the girls from Chicago were exuberant."

Mel looked at Amy and then she looked at me. After a moment she said, "Jeanne, I think you've been spending too much time talking to us."

We all burst out laughing.

Once we settled down again Abby said, "Mel, it's nice to meet you. I love exuberant women."

"It's nice to meet you too Abby. I heard you have a rich husband."

"I do and he's very dear to me. I also heard that you like to speak your mind."

"Yup, that I do. I'm from Chicago. Girls from Chicago aren't only exuberant, they also always speak their mind."

Abby said, "Jeanne, you're right about Michael's friends. They are delightful. Mel and Amy, I hope some day we can meet in person."

Amy said, "We will. As soon as Michael gets home we'll come to visit."

Jeanne said, "I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to that day."

"I am too Jeanne, but I have to be positive both of us are ready. This is too important to risk being premature."

Sighing, Jeanne said, "I know, but I miss you so much."

Abby said, "She really does Michael."

"I know that Abby. I miss her too, but both of us still need time."

"I know, I lost my second husband because we rushed things. It's hard to be patient, but we should have taken more time. If we'd done that I think it's possible Dennis and I might have made it."

"Abby, I know both you and Micheal are right and while I admit I have to agree with what you're saying, I still miss Michael."

I said, "Jeanne we'll be together in a few days."

"I can't wait."

"Neither can I."

There was a pause in the conversation. After a moment I asked, "So what are the two of you going to do tonight? Maybe you should go to Brady's."

"Michael, Brady's is dead on Saturday nights. Everyone has to stay home with their husbands and wives."

Abby said, "But I still thought Jeanne should do something tonight, so I called two guys I've known for years. They're coming over. They'll be here at 8:00. They're sort of like Amy and Mel. They're a couple, but they're bisexual. They love pussy just as much as cocks."

Mel said, "Our kind of guys. This could be a fun party. I love watching guys get it on."

Amazed, I asked, "Is that going to happen?"

Abby answered, "Jeanne and I have already changed the sheets on the bed in her playroom. All four of us are going to be in their together. I'm sure Mark and Bobby will be fondling and sucking anything they can reach."

Grinning, Amy said, "Jeanne this is your chance to experience a daisy chain."

I nodded. "That's right, you've said you'd like to try that."

"But Michael that was supposed to be with you."

"Jeanne this a chance to turn an unpleasant day into a memorable one. I say go for it."

"Are you sure?"

"Very."

"Oh my."

Mel said, "If you do a daisy chain you occasionally have to shift the order. That's the rule."

"You mean so Abby and I might be doing each other?"

"That's right." Mel was grinning.

"Abby giggled. "This will be fun. You can suck Mark while I do you, Mark does Bobby and Bobby does you; Then we can switch the order again."

"You mean so I'm doing..."

Clapping her hands, Mel said, "Girl, you're going to get to taste your first pussy tonight."

"Michael, will that be Okay?"

"Jeanne, it won't just be okay, it will be wonderful. I'm going to have some great fantasies tonight."

Abby said, "Michael I believe Mel is correct. You might just be the best husband in the entire world."

We all laughed. After a moment I said, "Jeanne, can I make a suggestion?"

"Of course."

"After we hang up I think you and Abby should take a shower together. You know, to get ready for your party tonight."

"Michael!"

Clapping her hands together Mel said, "This keeps getting better and better."

Giggling, Abby said, "I agree."

"Really?"

"Yes really. Ever since I first met you I've wanted to get into your panties."

There was silence. After a moment Abby said, "Michael your wife just kissed me."

"Did you kiss her back?"

"Oh yes and I loved it."

"Mel's right, this does keep getting better and better. Jeanne I think it's time to end this call. You and Abby have some business to attend to before your dates arrive."

"Michael are you sure about this?"

"Jeanne, I don't ever remember being as excited as I am right now."

"I love you so much."

"I know Jeanne, I love you too."

Abby said, "Michael, when you come home maybe the three of us could play together like you, Amy and Mel play."

Jeanne said, "I think he'd also like to watch."

"Is that true Michael? Would you like to watch me eat your wife's pussy?"

"Oh yes."

"Amy, as soon as Michael gets home we have got to visit them."

"Yes Mel we do."

Mel asked, "Abby when we visit could you invite Mark and Bobby to party with us?"

"They'd love that. They like kinky sex games even more than I do."

"I'm getting squishy just thinking about this. As soon as this phone call is over we're going upstairs. I need to get down and dirty." Mel was giggling.

I said, "Jeanne, have you and Abby had dinner?"

"No Michael, we haven't."

"I think it's time to end this call. You have to eat dinner and then you have to get ready for your party."

"Michael, are you going to be okay? I feel like I'm cutting our Saturday evening conversation short."

"Jeanne, you were the one who had a nasty confrontation today. I think I should be asking you if you're okay."

"Michael, I'm fine. I really do think it was a stroke of good fortune. It turned out to be a quick easy way to end the affair with Trent." Jeanne paused. After a moment she added, "Besides, it now looks like I'm about to have a very exciting evening."

"Yes you are."

"You're sure you're okay with it?"

"Do you promise to call me tomorrow while I'm driving to Texas and tell me every seamy little detail?"

"Every single one."

"Then I'm more than fine with it. I'm excited."

Mel said, "Jeanne honey, don't worry about your husband. As soon as we hang up we're going upstairs for a little party of our own. Michael's going to have lots of fun tonight."

Laughing, Jeanne said, "I should have known that I didn't have anything to worry about. Micheal's in very good hands."

Amy said, "And we intend to take excellent care of him tonight."

"Okay. Michael, I love you. I'll call you tomorrow. Amy and Mel, I'll call you tomorrow evening."

Mel said, "We'll be waiting. Abby, it was nice to talk to you."

Amy said, "We can't wait to meet you and Jeanne in person."

Abby said, "I look forward to that too. Good bye everyone."

Jeanne said, "Michael, have fun tonight. I love you."

"I love you too Jeanne. I hope you get to have some wonderful new experiences tonight."

Giggling, Jeanne said, "I already am. Abby is kissing my neck and rubbing my clit."

In a muffled voice Abby said, "Say good night Jeanne. It's shower time."

Still giggling Jeanne said, "Good night everyone." And then she ended the call.

Mel stood up and extended her hand to me. "Come on Michael. I promised Jeanne that you were going to have a very fun night tonight. I intend to keep that promise." I took Mel's hand. She pulled me to my feet.

Next to me Amy popped to her feet. "Yup, at least for a while, this is our last night together. We have to make the most of it." She took off for the stairs. Mel and I hurried after her.

We spent the next hour in a daisy chain. We kept switching positions. Mel and Amy couldn't get enough of me and I couldn't get enough of them either.

Later, downstairs, Mel made fettuccine Alfredo. She knew it was my favorite. After dinner we sat on the veranda in the dark staring at the stars. We didn't talk much. We didn't have to, we were friends.

It was almost 10:30 when we went back upstairs. In bed we kissed and fondled each other. I held Amy and Mel. They held me. We made love, tender, sweet, romantic love.

Later, as I lay in bed between my friends I thought about what had just happened. While I realized that I did love Amy and Mel, I also understood that it didn't in the least diminish my love for Jeanne. As I fell asleep, I smiled. I now knew that I would never again have to be jealous of Jeanne and her men friends. Love wasn't a limited quantity. It was boundless. There would always be plenty of love in Jeanne's heart for me and there would always be plenty of love in my heart for Jeanne. My smile turned into a grin. Cuckold boot camp was over.

The next morning we were up early. It was Sunday December 22. I was leaving for San Antonio. I packed and loaded my bags in my Escape while Mel made eggs and sausages and Amy brewed coffee and made toast. Breakfast was silent. Mel couldn't even bear to make eye contact with me.

As we walked to my Escape, Amy finally said, "Michael, I'm going to miss you."

Smiling, I said, "I'm going to miss both of you too."

Suddenly Mel launched herself into my arms. "Please don't forget about us Michael."

Amy followed her. Holding both of them as tightly as I could, I whispered, "I'll never forget either of you. You're my best friends."

Amy said, "will you promise to call us tonight?"

"I promise to call you every night."

Looking up at me with her big brown eyes, Mel asked, "Really?"

"Yes, really." I kissed Mel and then I kissed Amy. We held each other. None of us wanted to let go.

Finally Mel stepped back, wiped the tears from her eyes, took a deep breath and said, "Okay cowboy, it's time for you to hit the road."

Nodding, I gave both of them a quick kiss, got into my Escape, fastened my seat belt and backed into the dirt road in front of their house. I waved. Amy and Mel waved back and then I put my Escape into gear and drove to the corner. As I turned on to the road going north I glanced in my rear view mirror. Amy and Mel were still standing arm in arm in their front yard watching me drive away. Part of me wanted to turn around and go back to them, but I didn't. Jeanne was my true love. In two days she was going to be in San Antonio. I wanted, no I desperately needed to be there with her. Still, part of my heart now resided in Amy and Mel's ranch house north of Tucson. It would remain there always.

I focused my attention on driving. That was all I could do. I didn't even listen to the radio. Time passed. Miles did too. Shortly after noon I crossed the New Mexico state line. An hour later I stopped for gas in Deming. There was a Subway next door to the gas station. I bought a six inch roast beef and cheese with a little mustard. When you're driving the last thing you need is a sandwich that leaks lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise and peppers on your shirt and lap. You also want to avoid indigestion.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers
12