Awakenings Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halfway between Deming and Las Cruces my cell phone rang. It was Jeanne. Smiling, I answered it. "Hi Jeanne."

"Hi Michael, where are you?"

"Just west of Las Cruces, New Mexico."

"Is it pretty?"

"It's high desert. I think it's very pretty. How was your party last night?"

"It was amazing."

"Tell me."

"Mark and Bobby are so much fun. Michael, they're totally uninhibited. They're a gay couple, but they don't view themselves as gay or straight. They don't think in those terms. They think of themselves as highly sexual. They enjoy sex in all of its forms."

"They're like Mel and Amy."

"I had that same thought."

"Tell me about more about them."

"Their full names are Mark Shanley and Bobby Devereaux."

"Devereaux? Is Bobby French?"

"No, he told me he's from New Orleans."

"I see."

Bobby and Mark met in college, but they didn't start having sex with each other until they were in their late 20's. They were best friends and they loved sex. They couldn't understand why they shouldn't they enjoy it with each other, so they started. Michael they really are totally uninhibited. It's exciting to party with them.

"I'm sure it is. What do they do for a living?"

"You know that chain of women's clothing stores called Capricio?"

"Sure, they're in all the malls. Clothing for the adventurous woman, isn't that their catchphrase?"

"It is. Michael, Mark and Bobby own that chain of stores. I think they're rich. They drove a Ferrari to our house last night."

"A Ferrari?"

"Yup."

"Did you get to ride in it?"

"No, last night we partied at home, but after I get back from San Antonio they want to take Abby and me to a club. They love to dance." Jeanne paused. After a moment she asked, "Michael, is it okay if I go to night clubs with them? You don't have any reason to be jealous. Mark and Bobby are definitely not looking for a serious relationship."

"Jeanne, I'm perfectly okay with that. Honestly, I really do think they sound a lot like Amy and Mel."

"I think so too Michael."

"Tell me more about them. Are they handsome?"

"They're not really handsome, not in the traditional sense, but they're incredibly good looking. Actually I think I'd call them pretty."

"Pretty? Are you saying they're effeminate?"

"No, not really. They're not swishy, not at all, but in many ways they are more feminine than masculine. They dress immaculately, chic clothing and gorgeous jewelry. They had manicures and pedicures. Michael, they wore nail polish."

"Nail polish?"

"It was subtle, kind of a pearl color. It really wasn't all that noticeable."

"Okay, tell me more."

They both have long, beautifully styled hair and they wore an absolutely divine cologne. Oh and neither of them had any body hair, none at all. I'm sure they've both had electrolysis."

"They're a little different than Trent."

Laughing, Jeanne said, "That's for sure, but Michael, I really liked them. They're fun and smart and so adventurous in bed."

"How were they adventurous?"

"When they got to our house I made Manhattans. We were sitting in the living room getting to know each other. We started talking about oral sex. All of the sudden Abby was on her knees sucking Bobby's cock and we were discussing her technique. All three of us took a turn. I sucked Mark. After my turn was over Bobby sucked him and then Mark sucked Bobby."

"And while that was happening you were discussing each others technique."

"That's right. I think you would have enjoyed it."

"Yes, but only as an observer. I'm still a little shy."

"And you're a voyeur. You like to watch."

"I love to watch."

"Michael, I told Mark and Bobby about you. They're eager to meet you. They want you party with us. You're welcome to participate, but if you'd prefer it, you can just watch."

"That would be fun. I'll probably just watch, at least at first."

"I told them about Ruth and David too. We're going to get together with them after I get back from San Antonio. Mark, Bobby and Abby all love role playing games. We're going to create a game for David. He wants to watch Ruth and he's really getting into being submissive. Ruth bought a chastity cage for him."

"Really? Is he wearing it?"

"24/7, Ruth wears the key on a gold neck chain. She even wears it in the office."

"Damn, does Jason know about this?"

"No, she wears the key under her blouse."

"Life certainly has gotten interesting."

"Yes it has."

"Tell me more about your party."

"After the cock sucking symposium we moved into the bedroom. We started with a daisy chain."

"Did you keep shifting positions?"

"Oh yes."

"Did you go down on Abby?"

"I did. Before the guys arrived we showered together and played on the bed, so I wasn't feeling at all shy. When we started the daisy chain I eagerly took a turn with everyone. Michael, I like eating pussy."

"I do too." I was laughing.

"Yes, I know you do. Micheal, if we party with Mark and Bobby after you get home would you eat my pussy while I suck a cock? I'd really like that. I'd also like to suck your cock while Abby eats my pussy. I know you've already done that a lot with Amy and Mel and I did it last night with Mark, Bobby and Abby, but I'd like to do it with you."

"I'd like to do it with you too Jeanne."

"Thank you Michael."

"Michael."

"Yes Jeanne."

"Last night Bobby fucked me while I sucked Mark's cock. Was that okay?"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I really did."

"Then it's okay. Jeanne, it was just a three way. Amy, Mel and I used to do things like that all the time."

"I know, but it was the first time I've ever been with two men at the same time."

"It was really slutty, wasn't it."

"It was. Just thinking about it is getting me wet."

"What was Abby doing while this was happening?"

"Watching and masturbating. I did the same thing when it was my turn to watch."

"When it was your turn?"

"Yes, we all took a turn watching. I told you, Bobby and Mark are very adventurous."

"They are."

"Michael."

"Yes Jeanne."

"Abby took a picture while I was playing with Bobby and Mark. I asked her to do it. She used my phone. We thought you might enjoy it."

Chuckling, I said, "Yes, I think I would."

"As soon as we're done talking I'll send it to you."

"I'm already excited."

Jeanne laughed.

I said, "Jeanne, I'm glad you had fun last night. It sounds like Bobby and Mark are going to be exciting playmates for you."

"I think so too. Thank you for understanding."

"Jeanne, I just finished cuckold boot camp."

Laughing again, Jeanne said, "I always loved it when Amy and Mel said that."

"Me too. Anyway, I'm way beyond understanding. Now I'm just as excited as you are about all of this."

"I'm so glad Michael."

"Jeanne, we'd better end this call. I'm entering Las Cruces. Talking on the phone while you're driving through an unfamiliar city is asking for trouble."

"Yes, I have to go too. I'm meeting Jodie and Trisha at the mall. We're going to shop for clothes for the trip."

"Are you planning to go to Capricio?"

"Oh yes."

"Buy some sexy clothes."

"I plan to. Michael, what about Christmas presents?"

"Transporting them will be a problem. I'm going to buy gift certificates for a San Antonio department store. That way you can all go shopping after Christmas."

"That will be fun. We'll do the same for you, but we may have to buy them after Christmas. I don't know much about the stores in San Antonio."

"There's a Golf Galaxy in San Antonio."

"Oh, all right. That will be perfect. There's one not far from the Mall here. We'll go there this afternoon."

"Give Jodie and Tricia my love."

"I will. Bye Michael. I love you. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Bye Jeanne, I love you too."

Jeanne ended the call.

I took the first freeway exit in Las Cruces and found a gas station. After filling my tank I parked my Escape next to the convenience store, went inside, used the facilities and bought a diet Dr. Pepper. When I returned to my Escape I opened the soda and checked my cell phone. I had a text from Jeanne. There was an attached photo. It was a picture of Jeanne and two men. All three of them were naked. Jeanne was lying on her back in the middle of a king sized bed. One of the men was positioned between Jeanne's spread legs. He was fucking her and playing with her large breasts. The other man was kneeling next to her head. Jeanne's face was turned towards the camera. He was rubbing the glistening head of his large erection on her cheek. It was clear that Jeanne had been sucking him.

Jeanne was smiling. Her smile made me smile. I considered that reaction. I wasn't angry or even upset. I was happy for Jeanne. It was obvious that she was having a wonderful time. I remembered Charles Montgomery's words. "It's fun to see the woman you love that happy." I now not only understood his words, I agreed with them. Chuckling, I started my car. Cuckold boot camp really was over and I had graduated with flying colors.

As I pulled on to Interstate 10 I considered the possibility of going home after Christmas. I immediately rejected the idea. I was ready, but was Jeanne ready for me? She was having a wonderful time. If I returned home right now it was possible that she might view me as an impediment to her new life style. That would devastate me.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 02 It's all about the contract - sequel to RazorLyt's storyin Loving Wives
Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
Circle of Cuckolds Ch. 01 Wife lures hubby into a group devoted to Black-cuckolding.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Weeks in Texas How a wife cuckolds her husband for the first time.in Fetish
More Stories