Awesome Sexual Immersion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex, go out and sweep the yard!"

An hour later Alex answered the house phone.

He said hi.

"It's Lena. Meet me on the first hilltop on the northern end of the park circuit in thirty minutes from now."

"By the dead tree struck by lightning a few months ago?"

"That's it. Bye."

Sheryl came in with a basket of laundry. "Was that for me?"

"No wrong number."

"Well I've looked at the yard and I'm afraid it hasn't passed inspection. I want you..."

"Later mom. I'm off on a run."

"But you had a run earlier this morning?"

"I need to run off sexual energy mom. All this talk with you about tits has made me horny."

"Oh god. Off you go... and don't stop to speak to any women."

"Good advice mom. Thanks."

Leaving the room Alex looked back and saw his mom massaging her left breast. What was up with her?

* * *

Lena grabbed Alex and kissed him hungrily.

"Can you fuck standing up?"

"I have no idea. Will it stay in if we both stand?"

"It requires some skill. Here let me feel you. Oooh Alex, I expect no problem. Come off the track out of sight. I wish to keep my clothes on because there might be a slight chance of discovery out here but I have come without a bra."

"Do your juggs bounce when you run without a bra?"

"God hasn't your mother taught you how to speak to a woman about her breasts?"

"If she did it was so long ago I can't remember," said the young guy, who without any tuition was learning to lie well to women.

Lena leaned against a tree, pulled up her top over her breasts and then pulled up her skirt to present Alex with a nicely trimmed pussy.

"Kiss me and play with my breasts a bit Alex and then shove that big thing up me."

Although a fuck is a fuck without the injection of heavy emotion, this one between two virtual strangers was athletic, long and torrid and they both were left gasping after getting off big-time. Lena almost had Alex's eyes out on stalks as she squeezed on him to trigger his ejaculation and she felt as if her vagina had been bored to a new diameter.

She went home, exhausted and satisfied, still feeling the imprints of his teeth on her nipples and had invited him to spend next Friday night with her at the sleazy Riverbank Hotel.

CHAPTER 2

Alex spent long hours associating with females around his own age and fucked more than half of them, performing what he'd come to remember as his best summer harvest ever. When he didn't have sex lined up he'd call either Lena Garibaldi or Leonie Charles. Usually one would be able to meet him at a motel. Those two were his favorites, not because they both paid for the motel room and gave him $200 each time they were with him as a contribution towards his college social fund, but because they were simply the best of all the women he'd known carnally.

Alex believed that Lena was the best fuck he'd ever encounter. Little did he know the fuck that he'd always rate at his best ever was closer to him than he could imagine.

On his final night at home Alex was checking that he'd packed everything for the bus journey in the morning to his father's old college 400 miles away. His father was watching college football and his mom was clearing away after dinner.

Alex sensed someone was at the bedroom door and looked up and saw it was his mom Sheryl dabbing her eyes.

"Hi come in."

She came in and they hugged and kissed.

"This is the end of an era," she sniffed. "The next time you arrive home you'll be a man."

"Yeah but that's life mom."

"Here pack this. It's five hundred bucks. I'd like to think you'd spend it taking some lovely young lady away for an expensive dirty weekend to break the monotony of college study."

"I'm not aiming to have a monotonous time mom. I'll be big into sport and big into getting my nose between the, um, breasts of pretty females."

"And what about your mother?"

"What about you?"

"Wouldn't you like to get your nose between my tits?"

There were two reasons why that statement astonished Alex but he'd not time to dwell on that because the 37-year-old had pulled up her top and pulled down her bra to bare the best set of juggs her son had ever seen in the flesh.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

She didn't reply so he shot his head between the puppies before she had time to think about canceling the offer. His hands snaked down to grab the lower cheeks of her butt and he lifted her on to her toes.

"Omigod," groaned his mom and she attempted to ram a whole tit down his throat.

As soon as she was super-heating Alex pushed her back on the bed and went to rip off her panties but found she wasn't wearing any.

He rammed his big dick into her and she said weakly, "A condom please."

"Fuck the condom. I want hot flesh against my mother's hot flesh inside her cunt."

"Omigod," his mom said swooping into a big release.

Alex plowed into her and she pressured him right back. He marveled what a great fuck she was.

She came again.

And again.

She was streaming juice so he pulled out and spun her over and sloshing juice on to his dick and over her smaller orifice he began working into his mom.

She said nothing but he remained tuned to her breathing rates and sighs, easing back as the sighs increased, pushing forward again as the sighs decreased. Finally he was all the way in and reaching under to grab both tits and squeeze them he leered, "Can you feel my balls against you cunt mother?"

"Yes and do you wish me to try to squeeze them into it?"

"Er no, we are about right as we are," he said a little fearfully.

They got the anal under way and a surge of pain told Alex she was compressing his balls when working them into her pussy.

"Mom," he panicked and winced.

"Oh okay darling. I'll get off hitting my clit. Be ready to cum when I yell for you to fire."

They were both left gasping like fish out of water.

They went to the kitchen for coffee.

"Mom you were unbelievably great."

"Well thank you. Why aren't all mothers complimented by their sons so fulsomely as that I'll never know."

"Do all sons fuck their moms?"

"I believe so," she smiled. "Later if not earlier in their relationship."

Alex could see his mom was bursting to tell him something. Oh fuck, she was about to tell him she hadn't been protected. Semen dribbling from her butt could easily have journeyed up the other channel.

"I'm just so satisfied with the success of my summer gift to you."

"Gift?"

"Yes some of my pals and I are into girl-on-girl sex. Are you disgusted?"

"No I think it's a great idea if the only guy fucking you is dad. You are so sexually switched on mom."

"Well one of those pals, Iona Campbell agreed to take your virginity and introduce you to anal."

Alex sat mouth opened.

"Then I urged Helen Wright who is our best cunt-licker to educate you into cunt licking and to demonstrate to you what rates as excellence in cock-sucking to give you a bench-mark."

"Jesus," Alex croaked.

"And finally to ensure you became involved in a female who could really give you a big bang I set you up to meet Lena Garibaldi who told me as a bonus she trained you to perform well in a stand-up fuck. So didn't I do well darling?"

"You sure did mom but what about Leonie Charles?"

"Oh I don't know of anyone of that name darling. In your ignorance you must have stumbled upon that fuck all by yourself. Well done!"

Alex's father came into the room for coffee. He sniffed and said, "I smell sex."

"Your son has been out with some little slut and hasn't showered," Sheryl said smoothly.

"Aren't you a virgin still?"

"I'm not sure dad. On a couple of dates I shoved it up and couldn't be sure what hole I had it in."

"Oh Alex, please. There is no need to be so coarse in front of your mother. She is rather innocent about sex despite having given birth to you. I've taught her all I know and that wouldn't have been much."

"Sorry mother."

"Thank you Alex. Oh darling would you mind if I slept with Alex tonight? I'd like to cuddle him asleep because this is an end of an era. When he returns home next he'll be a man and I will have lost my boy."

"Well I guess that will be okay. Just remember to go to sleep facing away from him dear and Alex you don't take any liberties with your mother."

"Christ dad aren't you forgetting mom is my mother?"

"Oh yes, right."

As Sam was pouring coffee Sheryl pulled two dripping fingers from between her legs and gave them to Alex to suck. She wanted her son to go to college prepared for anything females could throw at him. She simply assumed this was a duty all mothers performed.

THE END

12