Awoken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to take a shower," she said. "Then bed I think. Getting fucked by my big brother is hard work."

Matt smiled and pulled her down to his lap, kissing her softly and tenderly. "I think I'm gonna have a swim before I call it a night."

"Don't wait too long," Jen said with a smile. "I need you rested for what I'm gonna do to you tomorrow."

"Goodnight sis," Matt said with a chuckle as she stood.

"No," Jen said, suddenly very serious. "Goodnight my love."

The words hung in the air for a moment as the two of them processed what that meant. Matt stood and wrapped his arms around Jen, holding her close. "Goodnight my love," he whispered in her ear. Jen smiled, kissed him again, and then walked out of the room, down the hallway and into the bathroom. The room somehow felt empty without Jen next to him. But he took solace in the fact that he knew his sister was probably thinking the same thing about him.

Heading downstairs, Matt didn't even bother putting trunks on. He dove into the pool, feeling the cold water wrap him in its dark embrace. The water was crisp, refreshing, and stimulated his mind. Matt replayed over and over what had just happened in his head. He knew he should feel ashamed. He knew it was wrong. And yet every time he replayed the events all he felt was overwhelming love for Jen. With a smile, Matt hopped himself up and sat on the edge of the pool. As he looked up at the night sky, he was free of guilt, free of pain, and filled with the hope and promise of what tomorrow would bring.

12