Axina and Burk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the male you asked for, my Lady," said the officer with head lowered. Burk did not lower his eyes.

"Ah yes," said Jenia, amused. She stood, causing her bountiful bosom to bounce. Burk felt his cock begin to harden at the sight. She held up her wrist, showing Burk the golden bracelet. "An exquisite gift. Where did you get this, male?"

"A woman gave it to me," Burk replied.

"Oh? I very much doubt it, male. I think you stole it."

"I did not steal it," said Burk, gritting his teeth. Jenia narrowed her eyes suspiciously. She turned to the female officer.

"You are dismissed. I will discipline this male personally and in private. Do not enter my room no matter what you hear, understood?"

"But, my Lady-" stammered the officer.

"You. Are. Dismissed."

The officer paled. "Yes, my Lady." She bowed stiffly and left the room, closing the door on her way out.

Jenia paced around Burk in a slow circle, looking him up and down. Burk waited patiently. Finally, she spoke.

"This woman you speak of must have valued you very highly, to give you such an expensive gift. You must be... extraordinary in some way."

"I am," said Burk.

"Well, you are rather large, so I suppose you'd be a decent worker. However, I very much doubt a woman would give such a gift as this to a man merely for being a good laborer. You must be gifted in... other areas."

"I am," repeated Burk. Jenia raised her hand and gestured downward. Burk suddenly felt an enormous weight pressing against his shoulders. She was using some kind of feminine magic on him! He fell to one knee under the strain, then both knees, then finally onto his back, panting.

"Oooo, you are a strong one," purred the busty Lady as she daintily knelt beside him. He was still unable to move, the weight was too great. "I will examine you to determine if your claims are plausible," she said softly, reaching for his crotch. "If I find you to be lacking, I will find you guilty of stealing from a woman, the punishment for which is death." She gestured, and his pants dissolved.

The look of shock on the Lady Jenia's face was intensely satisfying to Burk. The sight of his cock apparently had the same effect on highborn Ladies of Bosom that it did on common women. To her credit, Jenia recovered quickly.

"Well, you certainly aren't lacking for size," she chuckled, running a finger gently from the base of Burk's erect cock to the tip. "But size alone isn't enough to please a woman." She gently wrapped her hand around the shaft and began to stroke. A curious sensation began to well up in Burk's dick, spreading from her hand. It felt warm at first, then alternated to cool, then hot, then cold, then warm again. It was an intense feeling that Burk had never felt. "I wonder how long you can last," said Jenia, smirking. "Most men don't last even two minutes under my power."

Lady Jenia's magical handjob might have been enough to get most men off, but not Burk. He relaxed, enjoying the feeling. Time stretched on, but Burk had long awaited this night. He could wait. After about thirty minutes, Jenia became inpatient.

"Endurance is a virtue, male, but come now. At some point, your woman is going to want you to ejaculate."

"Fine," said Burk, and let fly. The first gob of his thick spunk hit the ceiling of the chamber. The second shot missed her head by mere inches. The third and fourth poured over her arm, and the final spurt trickled out onto her hand. She stood stiff, eyes wide in wonder at the sheer volume of Burk's cum. She was speechless, utterly dumbfounded by his impossible virility. His cock was still rock hard.

Burk broke the silence. "You should also test my skill, should you not? Otherwise, how can you get a complete picture of my worth?"

"I... yes, I'll test..." Jenia trailed off, still staring at his throbbing member. She flushed, turning her back on Burk and picking up the collar on her nightstand. She turned back to him, hands trembling, and hurriedly fastened it around Burk's neck.

As the collar clicked shut, the magic holding Burk in mid-air dissipated, allowing him to fall to the ground. He stood up, fingering the collar at his throat. The chain led from his neck to the headboard of Lady Jenia's large, extravagant bed. It was long enough that he could move around the room freely, but he could not leave the roomAnger began to well up in Burk's mind.

"You've chained me," he growled. "Like a dog. You'll wish you hadn't."

Jenia tilted her head back. "I am a Lady of Bosom and you are my chattel. I can do whatever I wish, and you have no right to object. In any case a Lady of my station can hardly be expected to lie with such a brutish male without some kind of protection."

Burk stepped toward her until he was towering over her. She looked up at him, some anxiety breaking through her mask of confidence. Burk raised his hand to her bust, grasped her left breast and squeezed. At last. Jenia's bosom was more pliable than he had expected, his fingers sank deep into her flesh as he squeezed. She slapped his hand away, fuming. "I don't recall giving you permission to touch me- oh!" Burk shoved her back onto the bed and began to crawl over her.

"I'm not your chattel anymore, bitch," he spat as he seized the cloth of her dress. "You're mine. And there is nothing in the world that can protect you from me." He violently tore open the front of her gown, freeing her huge tits to the open air. He seized her breasts with his hands, squeezing hard, then lowered his head to bite her left nipple.

"Such insolence!" she gasped unconvincingly. "Unhand me at once or I shall... ohhhhh..." she trailed off, arching her back upward, pushing more of her breast into his mouth.

For his part, Burk was enjoying the bountiful feast of feminine flesh that was Jenia's tits. He licked sucked, bit and pinched every inch of her breasts. Burk raised his head to look into her eyes. In them, he saw a great deal of lust, but also some of that irritatingly arrogant distain. She still thought she was better than him. He slid up her body so that he was straddling her upper abdomen, his engorged, fifteen inch cock looming ominously over her chest. "Time to learn your place bitch!" he hissed. The distain in her eyes was replaced by fear.

He gripped his cock at the base and slammed it down into her right breast. Then again into her left tit. He continued to beat her tits with his cock, increasing in speed as she gasped and pressed herself upward into his assault. Her tits jumped and jiggled under the constant cock-beating, as if dancing to the rhythm of Burk's powerful masculinity.

By now, Jenia looked almost crazed with lust. Her hips bucked beneath him and her eyes darted about wildly. She panted and gasped. "Please," she moaned when he stopped his cock-slap barrage. "Please fuck me. I can't take any more of this..."

"Since you asked nicely," Burk replied, pushing her legs apart. In truth, lust was overtaking him as well. He quickly lined himself up with Jenia's sodden sex and pushed forward. Despite her tightness, his cock slid into her without difficulty. However, as his thick cock impaled her, he felt some kind of resistance, as if some part of her was pushing back, although this wasn't really a physical sensation. Even if Burk had been an eloquent man, he would have had a difficult time putting the feeling into words. All he knew was that something was pushing at him. So he pushed back.

He overcame whatever it was just as his cock slammed into her cervix. Jenia threw her head back and screamed like a woman possessed. Her cunt clamped like a vice on his cock and her back arched as a powerful orgasm rocked her body. When she opened her eyes, her attitude had clearly changed. She looked up at him like a mortal gazing upon a god. "I'm yours," she whispered softly.

"Yes," grunted Burk, pulling back for another thrust. "Yes, you fucking are."

"My GOD!" she screamed as he pounded her again.

"My name is Burk. Say it bitch!"

"Burk! BURK! BUUUUUUUUUUUURK!!!" she howled as another orgasm threatened to destroy her conscious mind.

In all honesty, Burk wasn't really all that much more in control of himself than she was. He hadn't felt like this since his first romp with a village woman in a hayloft. The sensations coursing up his cock felt better than any other cunt he had ever fucked, by far. His thrusts quickly became erratic, and soon he was struggling to hold back his orgasm.

At last he simply couldn't hold back any more. He roared, lodging the head of his cock against her cervix with a particularly hard thrust, and erupted. His earlier orgasm from Jenia's handjob was nothing compared to this. No orgasm he had ever had even remotely compared to this. Every muscle in his body went stiff, as cum boiled out of his balls, coursed through his shaft and shot into Jenia's cervix, filling her pussy to the brim in a matter of seconds. His orgasm continued, pouring shot after shot of hot, potent spunk.

Jenia's screams took on an even higher pitch as she felt herself being filled, orgasm after orgasm still coursing through her body and assaulting her mind. Burk pulled his cock from her now gaping, cum filled cunt, still spewing jizz, covering her stomach and breasts in cum.

At last, he collapsed on top of her, his chest mashing against her cum-covered bosom. For a moment, they panted into each other's ears, recovering.

"Who owns you?" Burk finally panted.

"You, Burk, my master," she replied without hesitation.

"Good. Now take this collar off me."

"Forgive me, master, but I cannot."

"Why the fuck not, cunt?"

Jenia looked down, ashamed. "That collar is designed to put men into my thrall. It's purpose is to level the playing field so that I can enjoy men without them controlling me through cock-thrall. It cannot be removed until at least twenty four hours after it is put on, as by then cock-thrall will have worn off. I am sorry, master."

"I'm not in thrall." Burk responded. "And you know that what you are feeling now- the cock-thrall I have placed you under- is never going to wear off."

"Yes sir," Said Jenia fervently. "Everything I own, all who serve me, all my Feminine Power, and my body are yours, forever."

"Excellent." Burk said with a grin as he rolled onto his back and rested his hands behind his head. "Well, we have a solid twenty three hours until I can remove this collar. Why don't you get to serving your new master, slut."

"Yes sir, your big-titted slut lives to serve you," Jenia moaned, sliding down his body. Burk sighed as the hot mouth of his new slave engulfed the head of his still-hard member. Tomorrow he would set about freeing the Black Witch. He was going to enjoy himself to the fullest tonight with the formerly proud Jenia Querisa, Lady of Bosom.

12